chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 872, kuribo wrote:to me, it points to you accidentally using knowledge that you have first hand--- you assumed that everyone knew the scum were daytalking. but why would anyone assume that? 33 pages makes the game feel like it's been going on for weeks and weeks. Not one week and a day. but, maybe i'm just an idiot who didn't notice when the mod said that

So because you "a) forgot they were daytalking" / "b) didn't realise how long had passed" then I must be scum for not making the same error? What a lot of nonsense. Your reason for not knowing they were daytalking is OK (undecided if I believe it though) but it doesn't then mean anyone that didn't think the same as you must have first hand knowledge.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 am

Post by kuribo »

just because you put it in quotation marks doesn't mean you aren't talking out of your ass

hope that helps
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 736, SocioPath wrote:
In post 683, Hinduragi wrote:I take them ALL on. I said I was going to win so I'd be lynching one of them. If I don't lynch scum, I die.
I'll accept the hell out of this offer.

Good.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

chunky wrote:Hindu, couple of questions. Firstly, I pointed out your "vote" in 702 due to your misquoting yet you haven't corrected it. Why?

Also, could you explain your pretend day vig play - reason for doing it and where you got the idea from, what reaction you expected and your conclusions?

Fuck you. I didn't think Max would count it since it was obviously a typo.
You're annoying. I got the idea from my wanting to kill you after reading your post about my vote. I expected it to do SOMETHING because this game is boring. Mission accomplished.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote; Vote: Grimmjow
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Hinduragi wrote:
In post 683, Hinduragi wrote:I take them ALL on. I said I was going to win so I'd be lynching one of them. If I don't lynch scum, I die.

Good.

Great, so nothing for 48 hours, then you post ONE FUCKING WORD?

Die, scum, die.

My vote stands.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 754, Pine wrote:
In post 749, kuribo wrote:
In post 746, chunkykev wrote:For those that commented (Reck, Kuribo), I'm curious to know if you were happy for me to be killed as you believe I am scum, or you were happy for a daykill to move the game on (a genuine day kill of me would have had a good chance of Hindu being lynched).

actually a genuine daykill of you had a good chance of confirming Hindu as town, but thanks for playing

This is a good point, though kuribo doesn't take the point far enough. The original quote (now that I view it in isolation) screams "desperate last flailings of scum." An actual daykill would indeed have confirmed Hindu as Town, which every Townie here was likely thinking already. To say the above, I'm confident that chunkykev was trying everything in his playbook to take Hindu down with him. Town in that situation would instead have recognized what we all did, that scum daykiller is uber overpowered and therefore a true daykill confirms Hindu. At which point, he would have either started cussing Hindu out for being derpTown and/or started preparing his final will and testament in the thread, before mod shut him up.

I can support a chunkykev lynch based on this. I think it's the worst scumslip in the thread, and am disappointed in myself for missing it at first.

Unvote
Vote: chunkykev

...Are you serious? I don't have anything personal against the guy, but I think he's too retarded to even try this. In fact, he looks more town after that Mastin impersonation because he keeps using his "expressing an interest in SA" when he didn't vote him as a point to help him explain things. But hell if I know. He might not realize he's scummy from that anyways. Either way, chunky came out of that as somewhat town from that sentence.
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 878, Hinduragi wrote:
chunky wrote:Hindu, couple of questions. Firstly, I pointed out your "vote" in 702 due to your misquoting yet you haven't corrected it. Why?

Also, could you explain your pretend day vig play - reason for doing it and where you got the idea from, what reaction you expected and your conclusions?

You're annoying. I got the idea from my wanting to kill you after reading your post about my vote. I expected it to do SOMETHING because this game is boring. Mission accomplished.

That's your full explanation? You expected it to do SOMETHING. And you say mission accomplished so it clearly did do something. What something was that?

I take it you are happy I am not scum then as I'm leading the vote count and you have just...

In post 879, Hinduragi wrote:

P.S. No need to swear. Play nice :p
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 880, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:

Good.

Great, so nothing for 48 hours, then you post ONE FUCKING WORD?

Die, scum, die.

My vote stands.

I'm 100 fuckin percent you got the FUCK pedit'd out of you so explain why the fuck you're posting this bullshit.
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

Post by chunkykev »

Must have posted at exact same time, as never seen your post there, Hindu, which answers the question about your view on me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 882, chunkykev wrote:
In post 878, Hinduragi wrote:

That's your full explanation? You expected it to do SOMETHING. And you say mission accomplished so it clearly did do something. What something was that?

I take it you are happy I am not scum then as I'm leading the vote count and you have just...

P.S. No need to swear. Play nice :p

I just wanted you to squirm more than anything because you were annoying me and I might as well try to get a read on you while you thought a lol-daykill was coming in on you. I did hope for some rage but that didn't happen. And I mean SOMETHING in terms of discussion and activity.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 766, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 765, xRECKONERx wrote:I wasn't cheering his dayvig... I just wanted PROGRESS.

Bullshit.

Someone who wants PROGRESS would be trying to push a better wagon. Not sitting there with an emo self-vote.

You're protecting a scum-partner.

LOL? Not THIS bullshit again. Kev is ANNOYING. I would've cheered ANYONE's daykill on him, real or not, scum-incited or not.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 775, Fate wrote:
In post 768, Kublai Khan wrote:@Fate and Ellibereth:

Choose to vote for either chunkykev or xRECKONERx. Let's make a break for Day 2.

The fuck is this shit? BOTH town.

Look I was sucked into the same black hole you were, Scarlet Monastery Reck was scummy and useless as fuck AND HE WAS SOMEHOW TOWN

Apparently its a nulltell for him, but w/e, so I go by other people now.

Hindu scum is HARD defending Reck, he would NOT do that to a scumbuddy.

*slaps hands* and thats that.

Chunky is town as per before and as per useful shit being said.

You REALLY think I'm scum or are you just trying to push a mislynch on me like NS? AHAHAHHA, terrible. And the *slaps hands* shit. Oh man, this is fucking golden.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PROTIP: Pressure votes aren't really going to work on Grimm. Unless you actually think he's scum, in which case lolthisvote.
green shirt thursdays
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 785, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 761, Fate wrote:

Fakeclaim stalling at its finest.

DGB thought itd be funny to drop her own favorite scumtells and SHES GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

I had 5 votes. Out of 11 needed.

So.

I think Fate is scum, actually.

I can't see him making such preposterous constructs as town. It's all very forced. Like most scum agendas.
If you think Fate is scum, then why the fuck is Reck there too? If they were buddies, there would be Fate-bussing and a gambit from one of them by now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Hinduragi »

DGB has similar reads to mine in this game too. Confirmed town. Same thing happened in Test of Faith.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 800, kuribo wrote:haha, I just saw where Sera replaced in, so I was going to look back over the last 32 pages to see what it must be like for that poor bastard and I noticed that Max said that scum can talk for one week from the date of the game starting.

32 fucking pages and it's only been a week. holy shit, they've been talking about us
this whole fucking time

of course some of you already realized this

kuribo is town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 812, kuribo wrote:
In post 811, Sleepless Assassin wrote:The "wow, scum have been talking" thing looks legit

i'm also thinking that after 30+ pages of thread content, i'd bet my left nut that at least one or two scum have dropped daytalk tells in this thread, which means I'm gonna have to slog through all this stuff again to see if I can spot it

anyone else is welcome to join me in that, since i've never been good at that sort of thing

What the hell does that mean? Lurking?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 828, Fate wrote:"you guys nevah explain ur reads so IM sure as hell not gonna be a better poster NYAHNYAHNYAH"

cheeky SCUMFUCKS. Rhinox I've ALWAYS had reasons for all my reads, you jumping on the "oooh fate just unvoted cause of walls and wants to lynch useless people U SO BAD FATE" train won't go unnoticed.

Kuribo, obv scum fear competent replacements, think about what YOU said earlier. How much better you are at finding scum when you replace into a game. Scum have their whole little magical world set-up, then someone replaces in and shits all over it. Course this is all moot because calling Sociopath scum over this is TROLOLOLOLPINETOWN.

Fate..are you...flailing?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 836, Fate wrote:
In post 814, SocioPath wrote:Now that scum daytalk has ended, I think we should lynch Seraphim.

In post 820, kuribo wrote:i've replaced into ALOT of games, and i've never once heard scum fear replacement

also, i'm pretty sure it was a joke post that you're trying to make into a case

and also socio didn't vote Sera

In post 823, SocioPath wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Seraphim

"Well I'll SHOW you its real, Ka-Vote"

Its hard to explain with words really, but Socio is town. For this and from the before times

Bullshit. Socio did cheeky shit like that when I bussed the fuck out of him in Dexter. Pretty sure town was on his ass too at some time when he was doing it. And you know what? Farside got a TOWN read on him because he used sarcasm and shit so this is not a good reason. Especially from YOU, who got your playstyle from him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 859, Rhinox wrote:
unvote vote: chunky
I think khan has been on the right track and I agree with hindu's assessment of chunky's reaction to the daykill.

Thats about all I have to say about the last 12 pages.

Yeah, his initial reaction sucked. But he's town if you look at the play enough. If anything, from what I said above alone.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 871, chunkykev wrote:I still await Hindu's answer about what he was trying to achieve with it. Did you notice his "pure scum read" on me was based on things that happened after the daykill? I believe he was hoping to build a case on me based on my reaction, but I'll await his response before commenting on it any more.

....Are. You. Serious? You're THIS worried about a fake daykill? If you were THIS nervous, then why the fuck did you just call me an idiot and leave the thread with a small paragraph?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 874, SpyreX wrote:Then there's Pine, livin the dream. Running SA up for claim and then abandoning ship for DGB and then calling SA, DGB and I scum together. YESSS. And this new pingpong onto Sociopath is well past nanners.

Pine is scummy as fuck in some things but I'm pretty sure I saw two or three things that I think only could've come from town whereas all of the scummy shit he did could've been done by derptown
or
scum.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 892, Hinduragi wrote:
What the hell does that mean? Lurking?

no, what can happen is that sometimes people can interact with one another in ways that betray the fact that they're able to talk to one another outside of the thread

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 882, chunkykev wrote:P.S. No need to swear. Play nice :p

have you forgotten where you are

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”