Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 2.13 - Final

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

TheJakalope (12): Global Warming, Ghostlin, StefanB, Otolia, DarthYoshi, Oversoul, Alabaska J, Maxous, sorgster, Bogre, ToastyToast, David Xanatos

Dry-Fit (5): BBmolla, The Fonz, Yosarian2, Empking's Alt, zMuffinMan
BBmolla (3): Wraith, Dry-fit, PeregrineV
Alabaska J (1): TheJakalope

Not voting (1): whispersilk

V/LA: TheJakalope (10/24), DarthYoshi (10/24)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Magua »

TheJakalope was impassive in the face of his accusers. Even as they shouted for his blood, he stared them down silently. It was more than a little unnerving, but it did not stop the clamoring.

And then, in the midst of the shouting, he would say a sentence, answer a factual question, before resuming his taciturn ways, leaving the arguments against him unanswered, as if issuing a challenge to the crowd at large.

The crowd took him up on it. "Let's put him up on the gallows, see if that loosens his tongue!" yelled Alabaska J. "Let's see if he'll answer the questions if we tie this noose around his neck!" bellowed ToastyToast. Soon TheJakalope was standing over the trapdoor, but he still did not deign to answer the charges against him.

"Let's break his neck and see if that gets him talking!" added David Xanatos, giggling quietly to himself as he pulled the lever.

It didn't.

However, as TheJakalope swung, scrabbling at the noose around his neck, he began to change and shift, growing hairier and more bestial. Within seconds, it was obvious that we had finally put one of the murderers to their well deserved death.

TheJakalope,
Werewolf Goon
, was lynched Day 2.

There were 39 hours remaining in Day 2. This will be added to the deadline for Day 3.

It is now
Night 2
Night 2 will end at 9pm EST, October 26th.
Deadline countdown:
(expired on 2011-10-26 21:00:00)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Magua »

25 hours to go until deadline. If I do not receive an action by deadline, you will perform no action.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Magua »

Day 3 starting will be delayed by 2-3 hours (11pm-12 midnight EST). This does not change the deadline, which is still 9pm EST.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Magua »

Dawn broke, and it was not long before the first to head towards the town square found zMuffinMan's body. Clutched tightly to his chest was a book, as if he had given his life to protect it...but it was far too late to tell now what information may have been writ on its pages, as his spilled blood had soaked the tome thoroughly, obliterating whatever knowledge might have held within.

So even TheJakalope's death had not caused the malefactors in our midst to depart our village. We gathered in the square, determined to punish them anew.

zMuffinMan,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2.

It is now
Day 3
Day 3 will last 10 days, plus the remaining time from Day 2 (39 hours).
Deadline is November 7th, at 4pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-11-07 16:00:00)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Vote: BBMolla.

Read BB's ISO #13, 14, and 17. Pushed a counterwagon to Jak from the start, stayed on said counterwagon despite NEVER actually saying why Dry-Fit was scummy--seriously. ISO #12, says he can't put his finger on it. Never actually does put his finger on it.

BB is Jak's buddy and I will not rest today until he gets rope.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

It's time for VCA analysis:

Day 1 Lynch:

IceGuy
(12): Maxous, Global Warming,
TheJakalope
, StefanB,
EtherealCookie
, sageamagoo, BBmolla,
MagnaofIllusion
, Oversoul, Yosarian2,
zMuffinMan
, David Xanatos

sageamagoo (5): DarthYoshi, Bogre, Ghostlin, PeregrineV,
IceGuy

Otolia (3): sorgster, Dry-fit, Baby Spice
Baby Spice (2): Alabaska J, Wraith
StefanB (1): Otolia
MagnaofIllusion
(1): ToastyToast
sorgster (1): whispersilk

Day 2 Lynch:

TheJakalope
(12): Global Warming, Ghostlin, StefanB, Otolia, DarthYoshi, Oversoul, Alabaska J, Maxous, sorgster, Bogre, ToastyToast, David Xanatos

Dry-Fit (5): BBmolla, The Fonz, Yosarian2, Empking's Alt,
zMuffinMan

BBmolla (3): Wraith, Dry-fit, PeregrineV
Alabaska J (1):
TheJakalope

Notes:

Here's what I want you to look at if we're looking at anything. The following people were on the lynch both days: GW, SB, Oversoul, Max, DX (who hammered both times.)

I have town reads on GW and SB, stronger on GW than SB.

Oversoul's been a null all game. I wouldn't mind an OS lynch.

Max's vote at the end the day really, really, really set off alarm bells. Like he mentions multiple times that day that he supported a Jak lynch without actually ever explaining why he supported the Jak lynch Day 2. (Yes, we got reads, but never any qualifiers. I for an example don't know why he thinks I'm scum), and his IG was really shallow. Frankly, the whole Max/Jak thing smells and reads like a major,
almost 100% confirmed
, bus.

I don't like DX either, particularly his vote yesterday, but something tells me if he's as scummy as he obviously sounds, he's batting for the other team.

Kids, let's weaken the gene pool and eliminate Max. This is a quality lynch for today.

Vote: Max
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Oh. And AJ's leaning town analyzing the data. His vote on BS day 1 leads credence that he wasn't paying attention versus being opportunistic, and the only person to REMAIN on AJ was a wolf. While that could be a bus, I'm not convinced after his play Day 2.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Kids, let's weaken the gene pool and eliminate Max, should read: Kids, let's weaken the scum gene pool and eliminate Max, OR let's straighten the gene pool and eliminate Max.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 880, DarthYoshi wrote:BB is Jak's buddy and I will not rest today until he gets rope.

My society confirms I'm not a werewolf. But okay.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Vote: DX
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Global Warming
Global Warming
Goon
Global Warming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Global Warming »

The Max lynch is very good, we both approve of it.
He is staying very much under the radar, isn't vocal at all and his vote indeed looks like a bus.
Max is the lynch for today.

vote: Maxous

- CS
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 3.1

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Maxous (2): Ghostlin, Global Warming
BBmolla (1): DarthYoshi
David Xanatos (1): Empking's Alt

Not voting (16): PeregrineV, whispersilk, Otolia, BBmolla, Oversoul, Wraith, The Fonz, Dry-fit, Bogre, Alabaska J, sorgster, Yosarian2, ToastyToast, David Xanatos, Maxous, StefanB

Deadline is November 7th, at 4pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-11-07 16:00:00)
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Wraith »

Vote: BBmolla

Not surprised about the Jak flip, but now I'm mad at myself for not having him higher up on the lynch-list.

Anyways still drunk.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 am

Post by whispersilk »

VOTE: Max

The useless vote on DX is even more suspicious now that Jak flipped wolf, and I don't believe Max's reason for not voting Jak when it was clear he was the main wagon.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 884, BBmolla wrote:
In post 880, DarthYoshi wrote:BB is Jak's buddy and I will not rest today until he gets rope.

My society confirms I'm not a werewolf. But okay.

sigh well i feel like this could've been hinted at before you went full monty

VOTE: Maxous

i was on him all yesterday and this result changes nothing. again, only one faction kill tonight. what is up???
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Maxous »

I wrote this earlier so thought I would drop it in for now. Just deleted Muffin.
Spoiler:
Empking's Alt
Uhh, easy one to start with. Baby Spice was obv-town, she flared up and started ranting at Yosarian when she thought he was misrepresenting her. It was not fake.
Town

PeregrineV
Confirmed town for wagoning DX.

The way he voted BBmolla ignoring the two wagons late probably means he is not a werewolf. Ho particularly when the reason for voting BBmolla was a weak soft claim push. I would say it would point him to being on the mafia team more as he was possibly avoiding being on the wagon of what he seen as a bad lynch on a weak player.
Slight scum read - highly dependant on BBmolla flip. (BB=mafia, Pere=town)

whispersilk
Yeah, I had no idea who this was.
Going through the ISO I saw a couple of things I would lean town on.
The spectacular lack of comment on the wagon race D2, counts against him though.
Just about gonna say lean town

Otolia
I saw his attitude towards MOI as town. Similar to Baby Spice - though not to same extent. He has continued town-ranting D2.
He has been asking useful questions and avoiding tunnelling. I would say..
Town

Bbmolla
His reasoning for voting Dry-Fit:
Something about this guy bugs me, I can't put my finger on it. Want to put him more in the spotlight.
He sat on that the entire day without elaborating.
Kinda suspected DX but oh not really was the only other read I seen.
His attitude towards the Jak wagon being lame is usually not the attitude of a scum buddy, so I’ll say not a werewolf. I think he is mafia though.
Probable scum

Oversoul
Another guy I didn’t realise was here?
In his long post he attacked
a lot
of people..scum are usually more cautious..meh
About half his posts are sorry ‘I’ll catch up later.’ He was wailing on Jak from early on which is in his favour.
Lean town but..stop lurking

Wraith
Done nothing Day 1..but I think he does that anyway. He done it as town in a previous game with him. He’s done quite a bit similar as in that game.
His catch-up posts early Day 2 looked town to me. Certainly not someone I would want to lynch at this point anyway.
Lean town

Ghostlin
Eager to question people, seems to be actively looking which is plus points.
Hated his persistent buddying to MOI Day 1 and if Otolia ever flips scum in this game we are gonna have a serious chat.
He was one of the main pushers of the Jak wagon so I would doubt he is a werewolf.
Also, very vocal with his reads, certainly not afraid of the spotlight. Similar to Wraith I would not lynch him today anyway.
Claim of one-shot vig is unverifiable, and could be a easy gambit to pull FYI.
Lean town

The Fonz
Sageamoo was scummy looking. He was too defensive for my liking, started tying Darth Yoshi into Ive Guy because DY was accusing him and seemed too fearful that he was going to be a night target.
Fonz has been a null for me.
I would lean scum on this slot only for the double vote PR. I see that power as a lot more practical for town than scum in this game. I’m not sure.
Null

Dry-fit
He makes some good points when he posts imo - not a lot of posts but still.
I didn’t think he was scummy looking, I saw the bandwagon on him as harsh.
His reaction to the wagon also seemed towny to me.
With the competing wagon flipping scum I’m more inclined to think he is town, true multiple scum-teams makes that tell less reliable though.
Gonna say town for now

Bogre
Another person I didn’t notice..
When he does posts made a couple of good points. It’s just not very often…at all
Null, I’ll have to judge later when there’s more content..

Global Warming
Another person(s) vocal about their reads. Seems diverse with them as well.
Also pushed Jak from early on.
Was gonna lean town only for post #800, at this point jak was at 7 votes with Dry-Fit on 6.
>Jackalope rereadthought - seems too much like vigbait to waste a lynch on.
Uhh what? The chances of Jak being vigged were absolutely minimal. With Ghostlin claiming one-shot vig there isn’t a vig in this game to out knowledge.
And this coming from the werewolf claimed miller. Looks like somebody was thinking of a last ditch effort to save and then changed their mind.
Lean scum

Alabaska J
Done nothing D1 and then wrote massive walls D2.
The content seemed from a townish perspective to me, particulary the stance over zmuffinman (I can understand the confusion) and…gawd those walls.
I’ll not be lynching him today anyway.
Lean town

Sorgster
Early on he picks at Ludi at random and just decides he is his scum read…not impressed.
Just tunnles/vote parks on Otolia for the rest of day 1. Continues on D2.. I have seen town do that before(guilty hehe)
He thought Dry-fit was scummy why?
Null… this is gonna take a bit of work.

Yosarian2
Day 1 was very null to me, just had suspicion on Baby Spice and Otolia.. Could of easily been scum-hunting scum.
I thought his #596 was good. Still, I’m confused as to why so many people are proclaiming him so town. I would rather not lynch him today anyway…but I’m not convinced at all.
Null

ToastyToast
Ludi seemed very town to me, Toasty seemed typical Toasty town in his catch-up posts(interpret that as you will)
Town

David Xanatos
Yep
Scum

DarthYoshi
Quite aggressive from the off-set, was also somebody pushing Jak early, attacking multiple people. No definite town tells but looks good
Lean town

StefanB
Actively questions a lot of people, a lot of this is gut, due to his reactions to suspicions. I could quote some if asked but it doesn’t look like stuff from scum to me.
Town

TL;Dr: I would like the lynch to be DX or BBmolla.

I had that complete with colour and all on word processor but that does'nt carry through? lame.
Not doing that again >_>

I seen the wagon on me..I'll start
ranting
, calmy explaining later.
And yeah there's stuff from Alabaska from yesterday etc. It's all coming.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Max: What did you write about Muffin?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 891, Maxous wrote:BbmollaHis reasoning for voting Dry-Fit:Something about this guy bugs me, I can't put my finger on it. Want to put him more in the spotlight.He sat on that the entire day without elaborating.Kinda suspected DX but oh not really was the only other read I seen.His attitude towards the Jak wagon being lame is usually not the attitude of a scum buddy, so I%u2019ll say not a werewolf. I think he is mafia though.Probable scum

Others said what needed to be said about Dry-Fit, all I would be doing is contributing what has already been said.

Need to ISO Max.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Thinking the scum teams are alternating night kills. Two protects, etc. in a row is too much of a coincidence.

Want to look and see if Muffin was onto anybody yesterday, I think that will be the best place to start looking.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Ghostlin »

While I'm glad to finally almost three days in to get detailed reads from Max, a lot of of it is IIoA and stuff I'd expect Day 1, not Day 3. In fact, his ISO is rife with IIoA--and with all the information he's surely gathered, you'd think it'd be time for a vote to kick off the day?

I really think guessing what the hell scum's doing and who prevented what is fraught with WIFOM, which while some of it is good, is a magical land where a lot of nothing gets done. The wolves and mafia would love for you to drink the wine, it's got iocane powder in it.

Don't like Molla's claim, but am willing to at the moment let it slide because I've got bigger fish to fry.

PV---Who do you think is scum and more importantly, why aren't you voting them?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Maxous »

@Empking's Alt: I had Muffin as null.
I found his Day 1 play of pushing Ice Guy and Alabaska was Muffin-town but as Day 2 wore on him I felt he began to suspicion park and start cruising along.

In post 893, BBmolla wrote:Others said what needed to be said about Dry-Fit, all I would be doing is contributing what has already been said.

I admit I found this funny.
Still scummy though.
Your vote on dry-fit was an attempt to get more attention on him, because you had a bad gut feeling. Nothing about what you said indicated him as scum but you cruised with it.
You also never explained how Jakalope was being framed.

In post 894, PeregrineV wrote:Thinking the scum teams are alternating night kills. Two protects, etc. in a row is too much of a coincidence.

Meh, it is possible if you beleive Ghostlin's claim.
Unless you know he is'nt lying
hur hur.

As for the Muffin kill, BBmolla was on his 2-man list. Muffin would of added a lot of weight to the wagon imo. (He usually does)
That would be my guess for it.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 895, Ghostlin wrote:
PV---Who do you think is scum and more importantly, why aren't you voting them?

Most everybody, but I only have one vote.

There are obvious candidates (BBMolla, Dry-Fit, Max, DavidX) and the not so obvious (Alabaska, StefanB, Global Warming). I'll look back over day2 and day1, and then vote, unless someone presents a better reason than the ones so far.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 am

Post by The Fonz »

Hmmmmm. Well.

I've had significant bad feelings that I couldn't put my finger on about DarthY for a while. But his behaviour around Jak feels particularly genuine. Votes him, goes off for a while to pursue shiny new cases, but returns before the lynch is inevitable. Don't think that's distancing, and there's no evidence he's mafia.

I still don't like the way David X narrowed it down to Jak and Dry-Fit a long time before deadline. There's no attempt at independent thought anywhere. A few asides he doesn't follow through on. Tries to make out that hovering in the background is his playstyle.

Vote: DavidX

I retract not a word of my DF criticism. But being the alternative wagon to scum probably buys him at least a day.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Maxous »

This is just responses to the votes.(with a touch of complaining)
Spoiler:
In post 881, Ghostlin wrote:It's time for VCA analysis:

Alright..

Here's what I want you to look at if we're looking at anything. The following people were on the lynch both days: GW, SB, Oversoul, Max, DX (who hammered both times.)

That's not VCA analysis.
'People were on both wagons',did you... like look at context at all?

Max's vote at the end the day really, really, really set off alarm bells. Like he mentions multiple times that day that he supported a Jak lynch without actually ever explaining why he supported the Jak lynch Day 2.

I searched for 10 seconds..
In post 666, Maxous wrote:Actually I'll clarify.
Overly defending and concentrating on not getting lynched to the point where looking for mafia takes second prioirity.

There.

(Yes, we got reads, but never any qualifiers. I for an example don't know why he thinks I'm scum)

Well I decided to explain the people I wanted to be lynched that day instead of explaining everybody.
But I suppose I could of said something like..
In post 567, Maxous wrote:If you want an elaboration on anybody, ask.

Did you ask?
No.

In post 886, Global Warming wrote:He is staying very much under the radar, isn't vocal at all and his vote indeed looks like a bus.

Meh I don't know what you are expecting out of me.
I have given my opinion on every event of relevance and scumhunted.

In post 889, whispersilk wrote:
The useless vote on DX is even more suspicious now that Jak flipped wolf, and I don't believe Max's reason for not voting Jak when it was clear he was the main wagon.

What reason?
I did'nt vote for him straight away.
Who cares.
I always said I supported his lynch.
There is no difference between the 4'th vote or the 10'th.
It's the exact same.
I kept it on DX because he was my biggest scumread and first choice for the lynch.
There was no rush to flock over to Jak at the very first opportunity. It was still there if DX did'nt push through.

All of this one is stuff Alabaska asked and a question from Whispersilk. Skip if you don't care...
Spoiler:

you really like dropping things like this with no reason. THIS is active lurking - you haven't been accused of lurking once yet all of your posts are of this vein!!!!!!

Dude you were about the fifth person to be complaining with how I am posting by that stage.
way to pop in with a scum read on the two most likely wagons, sport. why not try some actual scumhunting instead of lurking? oh wait because you are scum

Oh, DX is a most likely wagon?
Cause it sure does'nt look like it to me.
'Actual scumhunting' - Jak flipped scum, and I'm really looking forward to the other flip.
And what's the problem that other people suspected them, other people usually suspect because they...look scummy.
come on, scum killing their suspicions??????

Multiple scum-team game.
But yeah I re-thought that and realised the accusation was hasty.
Maxous wrote:Actually I'll clarify.
Overly defending and concentrating on not getting lynched to the point where looking for mafia takes second prioirity.
evidence for this?

His ISO, there about half his posts were only responding to people having a go at them and were not at all looking for scum in the game.
Maxous wrote: You don't have to lynch scum with everyone providing the right reasoning.
emphasis mine. can you clarify this statement?

As in it does'nt matter if someone votes scum for crap reasons it still counts as much as someone with fantastic reasoning.
I thought some of the reasoning for voting Jak was weak but it was on somebody I wanted lynched so I did'nt mind too much that it was with reasoning I disagreed with.

In post 812, whispersilk wrote:
Sorry if I've missed it while reading the game, but is there a particular reason why you find David scummy enough to keep your vote on him, rather than voting Jackalope, who you also believe is scum, and who has a bigger wagon and a much greater chance of being lynched today?

DX is doing a beautiful rendition of scumcoasting.

I actually thought there was more to get through, not that I'm complaining

VOTE: David Xanatos

I can easily go for BBmolla.
But not until he has 10 votes.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”