Kdub

Workdawg (1) -
Sinestro

Junpei (1) -
SlySly

Not Voting (5) -
whispersilk, Furcolow, Toogeloo, Stringer Bell, FourseenCircumstance

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is in (expired on 2011-11-08 23:07:02).
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Junpei »

Mod, there may be an error, I read 1 vote the count on Fourseen, while there are two people voting him. This may be the work of an ability but given your prior miscue, I'm not sure.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by crypto »

Call me
Übermensch
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by crypto »

And no, I was hopping between prime suspects whereas FourseenCircumstance is sitting on his ass doing nothing.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

VOTE: FourseenCircumstances. That was about as blatant as it gets.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 163, crypto wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Crypto: Your play of, "Im too scummy to be mafia," won't work.
I'm not trying to be scummy. In fact I'm one of the most proactive players right now. Take two.

What pro-active thing have you done?
I see the "active", but I fail to see anything that would lead you to be town.
And clearly you misread what I posted. I believe three of your post has had the statement of, "Scum wouldn't do this, its too scummy".

In post 196, FourseenCircumstance wrote:hmmm..... Ponder.....

Crypto is a pretty active player and that is very helpful for the town early on to generate discussion and what not so I'd like to see him stick around.....
unvote

That is just bad lol

I am still in favor of Crypto been lynched, but I think FourseenCircumstance is a much more obvious choice.
Unvote, Vote: FourseenCircumstance
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by crypto »

Bunnylover wrote:What pro-active thing have you done?
I see the "active", but I fail to see anything that would lead you to be town.
If you need me to hold your hand through this then it's not worth the effort.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 195, Junpei wrote:Read the context of the links Sly, they are very relevant to warriormode.

When clicking the link crypto provided, I missed the context due to the lack of a specific warrior mention. I can see how crypto is giving his reasoning on warrior now.

In post 195, Junpei wrote:
Also, why did you feel the need to +1 a post from page 3?

Are you saying that a post that is x pages back should be dismissed and no longer mentioned? What's the value of x to you?

I read through the thread once, now I am reading through iso's. The +1 jumped out at me during a crypto iso that I missed on the initial pass. I'm sure I'll have more, I've got a lot of iso's yet to complete.

------------

@crypto, on punctuation and captilization,

Gotcha.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by implosion »

crypto wrote:Here's a tip. The town doesn't win by lynching townies for the sake of information. It wins by lynching mafia. Man up and take some real stances, FourseenCircumstance, instead of copping out on a pathetically and indisputably anti-town procedure.

I had a newbie game once, where on day one, somebody (a townie) ordered everyone from most info to least info gained from their lynch. Both scum were at the very bottom of that list.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by implosion »

Unvote

VOTE: Fourseencircumstance
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Predicted counterwagon in 3...2...1...
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Crypto is town from last experience with him in this style
No opinion on warrior yet
@Magna: Who are you tunneling today?
Toog is probably town
StringerBell and Bunnylover are town
diddin looks more like angry town than angry scum
Fourseen's backpedalling needs
Unvote.Vote:Fourseen

Sinestro needs more stuff
And yes I was skimming xD
Justice will prevail
\m/
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 186, FourseenCircumstance wrote:But looking at the plan from Magna....... It seems like the case be...... you are likely a good target at least not a good informational lynch for town.

unvote. Vote: Crypto

In post 196, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Crypto is a pretty active player and that is very helpful for the town early on to generate discussion and what not so I'd like to see him stick around.....
unvote

I see. He's a good lynch for "informational" reasons, then he's not a good lynch because he generates discussion (i.e. information). Makes perfect sense.

In post 159, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 156, Junpei wrote:
Anyway, Stringer, you don't have a good place to vote?

Not at the moment, I'm not sure of the warriormode wagon and don't want it to get out of hand this early in the day. Nothing worse than quicklynching day 1.

In post 204, Stringer Bell wrote:VOTE: FourseenCircumstances. That was about as blatant as it gets.

So you were hesitant to wagon warriormode because you didn't like the speed of it, then you easily hop onto the quickly growing FC wagon? Why the difference?

I wouldn't mind a diddin lynch right now either, but I'm interested to see where this FC wagon leads us.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: FourseenCircumstance
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by wazzatron »

ok first

@mod i was actually voting crypto since post 44 not warrior

Crypto the reads may give scum more to go off but it also will give town more to go off so not giving reads is not necessarily town (not saying it's anti-town either)

even with that said
UNVOTE: CRYPTO
VOTE: FOURSEEN

but i still
FOS CRYPTO

foreseen is just more scummy at this point.

Fourseen please don't just sheep give your own opinions even if they are the same as other peoples i like to see people give there own full arguments because there conclusions can be easily different.
Also you vote and unvote within 40 minutes just because of 2 votes on you under the guise of "wow his so active".
active ≠ town.

that's a main thing that you need to learn.

P-Edit - ninja'd
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

tevery best - A sol- v wazzatron slapfight. About the least legible thing that could ever come out of this thread, and it had to hapen at LyLo. FML
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by warriormode »

In post 186, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Alright,,

So Diddin I don't know where you were going in your first post nor do I care...

Warrirmode do you have any sort of postrestriction?

Crypto, your counter case against Diddin fairly weak, but the case on you is even weaker. hmm ponder.....

But looking at the plan from Magna....... It seems like the case be...... you are likely a good target at least not a good informational lynch for town.

unvote. Vote: Crypto

What do you mean by post restriction? Not that Im aware of.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by implosion »

Fourseen and warrior are both good wagons. Crypto isn't.
Workdawg
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Workdawg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Workdawg »

I've reviewed the top two wagons and I think both make quite a bit of sense.
Warriors vote seemed logical at the time, a little pressure for someone revealing ability information. However when he was asked for justification, he seemed to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything he could sling at toog.

Fourseen's "I think you are less scummy than diddin, but I'm going to vote you anyway" thing indeed seems quite scummy as well.

Maybe my scumdar is off, but I feel like warrior is looking more scummy right now. If diddin flips scum before foreseen is lynched, then I would say that's pretty good evidence of them being buddies.

VOTE: warrior
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 212, Kdub wrote:
In post 159, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 156, Junpei wrote:
Anyway, Stringer, you don't have a good place to vote?

Not at the moment, I'm not sure of the warriormode wagon and don't want it to get out of hand this early in the day. Nothing worse than quicklynching day 1.

In post 204, Stringer Bell wrote:VOTE: FourseenCircumstances. That was about as blatant as it gets.

So you were hesitant to wagon warriormode because you didn't like the speed of it, then you easily hop onto the quickly growing FC wagon? Why the difference?

I didn't want to lynch warrior because I didn't think that the case against him was very good, and a quicklynch on a mediocre case is not a good start to a game.

I still don't think that quicklynching D1 is a good idea, but in this game you rarely get thrown the two posts that Fourseen threw us.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Crypto is town. Do not like the people wanting some form of justification for coming back to him later. The one that sticks out the most to me is Bunnylover, and I believe she is Scum.

Fourseen is... probably town. This wagon started out of apparently Fourseen's standard M.O. of stupidity or something. I have no experience with the guy, but a lot of people seem to want him dead for dead's sake, and not because he voted Crypto over Diddin (and then promptly unvoted). I cannot see scum being THAT bad, and this seems more VI stuff to me.

There is a good case on Warrior. He is a much more worthwhile Day 1 lynch than Crypto or Fourseen are. Fourseen's lynch isn't viable for information as it comes off more policy lynch-ish and people just want to get rid of him. Warrior has actually tried to get his hands dirty, and failed.

Vote: Warrior
FOS: Bunnylover
(would be a second vote if I had one)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

UNVOTE: Crypto
VOTE: Stringer Bell

I think the observations being made regarding the following are very valid scum-hunting regarding Stringer –

1. His not having a place for his vote after unvoting RVS.
2. His ‘worry’ about the speed of the Warrior wagon but eagerness to jump on the Fourseen wagon.

Stringer wrote:I didn't want to lynch warrior because I didn't think that the case against him was very good, and a quicklynch on a mediocre case is not a good start to a game.

I still don't think that quicklynching D1 is a good idea, but in this game you rarely get thrown the two posts that Fourseen threw us.

Um, what is the case on fourseen, other than he is a clear VI / troll (as I pointed out with my list early on)?

--

Does anyone have any Drunken Piper previous experience? His single post where he jumps on the Warriormode wagon and avoids commenting on anything else I find suspect.

--

kdub wrote:So you were hesitant to wagon warriormode because you didn't like the speed of it, then you easily hop onto the quickly growing FC wagon? Why the difference?

I wouldn't mind a diddin lynch right now either, but I'm interested to see where this FC wagon leads us.

UNVOTE:

Um, whut? You correctly identify Stringer’s behavior as inconsistent and scummy. What line of thinking in your mind looks at the following sets of circumstances and votes fourseen?

String hesitant to vote warriormode
String jumps on fourseen

--

Junpei wrote:MoI: Gametheory in private as in, by yourself, in your head, in notepad, or whatever you use, theory about the game. We aren't about to clog the thread up with pages of people fleshing out ideas. If you have a good idea after working on it solo, post it, but if I posted everything I thought about in regards to gametheory, you'd be mad.

I don’t see any reason to devote a single bit of more time at this stage on gametheory. The plan is more or less set and we should be focusing on scum-hunting for the rest of the day.

Junpei wrote:vote fourseencircumstance

Not dealing with this. This ends now.

Let me get this straight – you early Day 1 admonish diddin for saying fourseen was effectively a great policy lynch based on TV Mafia. You said you didn’t want Day 1 derailed.

Then fourseen shows up and posts in a manner consistent with his play there (where he was Town) and you immediately jump on him saying “Die, this ends now”?

--

EC wrote: I fail to see how treestump isn't generally negative for town.

The Treestump is the perfect tool to test possible scum partners via passing in the early game (Days 1 -3/4, pending on outcomes). By directing the Treestump from scummiest player to scummiest player we can possibly catch a Mafia death via the established rules.

--

SlySly wrote:Just because the scumchat club says you are playing anti-town, doesn't mean you are. I've been strung up incorrectly so many times by scumchatters when I was right and they were wrong, I've lost count.

This is a terrible response. Why, when responding to that information I provided, did you jump to the ‘scumchat club’ as your response?

1. I have never used scumchat. I have no idea who the ‘scumchat club’ is.
2. My observation is based on your scum play in Plum’s LOTR Mafia.

SlySly wrote:MoI's plan sounds safe for the town and better to me than implosion's. Implosion's plan, to me, seems to assume that this game is going to be just like the x1. I have played in many sequel games and the mechanics have always changed greatly forcing the need for a different strategy than what did or would have won the first one.

I also don’t like this at all. It demonstrates that SlySly doesn’t have an understanding of what he commenting on.

1. My plan is exactly the same plan I proposed in X01. No variation.
2. Implosion’s plan is basically mine except he adds claiming of Powers which I think we don’t need at this juncture.

--

Crypto wrote:I'm not trying to be scummy. In fact I'm one of the most proactive players right now. Take two.

If you want to split hairs that’s fine. You previously said you were being specifically Anti-Town and tried to WIFOM “Why would scum do this”. Also, as you put it,

1. Active ≠ town.
2. Town ≠ right.

Crypto wrote:I'm voting him because his first post felt off. His second was bad as well. I was asked to shed light on my intuition and I complied. I gave fair warning that it was an intuitive read so don't expect me to entertain your interrogation.

So you felt it was ‘off’ due to those elements that I asked you to elaborate on and in the end the ‘being rushed’ and ‘lacking curiosity’ are all just intuition.

Your vote isn’t better than Diddin’s BTW. It was worse. Diddin at least cobbled together something of an actual passable scum motivation behind his. He did it in a weak manner, but at least he did it in a credible fashion. "Town Enthusiasm" is crap.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:26 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 219, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
2. My observation is based on your scum play in Plum’s LOTR Mafia.

Then wtf are you talking about? I was on a terrible team and still had a chance to win had the mod not screwed us in the night. I played to win and I didn't lurk. Let's see you overcome zwet and arudeboy. Who were you in that game? gandalf?

SlySly wrote:MoI's plan sounds safe for the town and better to me than implosion's. Implosion's plan, to me, seems to assume that this game is going to be just like the x1. I have played in many sequel games and the mechanics have always changed greatly forcing the need for a different strategy than what did or would have won the first one.

I also don’t like this at all. It demonstrates that SlySly doesn’t have an understanding of what he commenting on.

1. My plan is exactly the same plan I proposed in X01. No variation.
2. Implosion’s plan is basically mine except he adds claiming of Powers which I think we don’t need at this juncture.

I haven't read x01, nor do I plan to. Implosion's plan was presented as a plan that worked in x01 and also seemed to not take into account that scum are able to pass powers amongst themselves in this game.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 217, Stringer Bell wrote:I didn't want to lynch warrior because I didn't think that the case against him was very good, and a quicklynch on a mediocre case is not a good start to a game.

When you see an early wagon that you don't agree with, isn't the typical response generally something like "I don't like this case because..."? The fact that you immediately cited not wanting a quicklynch as your reasoning and then later joining another speed wagon stood out to me. Granted, I agree with you that FC's posts were terrible, but I question your motive for staying off of warrior.

kdub wrote:So you were hesitant to wagon warriormode because you didn't like the speed of it, then you easily hop onto the quickly growing FC wagon? Why the difference?

UNVOTE:

Um, whut? You correctly identify Stringer’s behavior as inconsistent and scummy. What line of thinking in your mind looks at the following sets of circumstances and votes fourseen?

String hesitant to vote warriormode
String jumps on fourseen

The part of my post that you didn't quote explains why I voted FC. Do you think FC's posts are anything other than obvious backtracking after being called out for a weak vote?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:55 am

In post 220, SlySly wrote:
Then wtf are you talking about? I was on a terrible team and still had a chance to win had the mod not screwed us in the night. I played to win and I didn't lurk. Let's see you overcome zwet and arudeboy. Who were you in that game? gandalf?

I was part of the MemoriaEsponia Hydra. Yes, you did lurk pretty strong and I identified you as likely scum Day 1. We can review the Dead QT for support for that if you wish.

Not sure what your playing to win comment means. I said I saw you lurk as scum in LOTR Mafia. That's why you are on the list, not for listed VI element.

I see you don't address the scum-chat angle at all. Again, why bring that up?

SlySly wrote:
I haven't read x01, nor do I plan to. Implosion's plan was presented as a plan that worked in x01 and also seemed to not take into account that scum are able to pass powers amongst themselves in this game.

Your response is pretty weak here. Scum still die if they pass between themselves.

Again, why do you differentiate between our plans as one being effective because it is different from X01 when both are the same plan as X01, minus the initial Power claiming in Implosions?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 am

In post 221, Kdub wrote:The part of my post that you didn't quote explains why I voted FC. Do you think FC's posts are anything other than obvious backtracking after being called out for a weak vote?

Of course it is obvious backtracking. Did you miss the part where I specifically called out, before any of his posts, fourseen as a clear VI? He is. I don't see what he did as very scum motivated.

If he wanted to drop an easy vote he could have just wagonned Warrior. Warrior had more votes and hopping on that wagon wouldn't get significant flak. What fourseen did was drop a vote on Crypto who is not a newb like warrior and much more active in the thread. I can't see much reasoning for that from fourseen-scum unless fourseen and warrior are aligned together.

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magna, it seems obvious that this fourseen wagon is the counterwagon on legitimate scum warriormode.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”