imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by imaginality »

Day Two: Vote Count #10

5 - The Rufflig (hasdgfas, TheFool, Unknown, xvart, Bub Bidderskins)
5 - Umbrage (sorgster, Unknown, The Rufflig, VisceraEyes, TheFool)
3 - Bub Bidderskins (Lunitawolf, VisceraEyes, farside22)
2 - sorgster (Umbrage, xvart)
2 - Unknown (farside22, Lunitawolf)
2 - xvart (The Rufflig, GLaDOS)
1 - Bub Bidderskins (farside22)
1 - GLaDOS (Umbrage)
1 - Lunitawolf (Bub Bidderskins)
1 - hasdgfas (GLaDOS)

Not Voting (0)

Deadline is 7pm on Tuesday 18th October, NZDST (GMT+13), which is
(expired on 2011-11-01 04:00:00)
from now.

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Many races believe that it was created by some sort of God, though the Jatravartid people of Viltvoodle VI believe that the entire Universe was in fact sneezed out of the nose of a being called the Great Green Arkleseizure.

The Jatravartids, who live in perpetual fear of the time they call The Coming Of The Great White Handkerchief, are small blue creatures with more than fifty arms each, who are therefore unique in being the only race in history to have invented the aerosol deodorant before the wheel.
Last edited by imaginality on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

glados wrote:And those are just samples that caught my eye while skimming his posts in isolation. This merely highlights my uneasiness with him. He continually takes an overly dismissive attitude towards players who do not share his opinions, and I honestly do not believe that he believes everything he is saying, or that he would use the same dismissive tone if he were Town.

The game quickly got under my skin and has stayed there. Because of that, I'm posting in a bit more of an annoyed fashion. It's not normal play, but this is a really high level of annoyance, so it comes through in my posting.

glados wrote:I’m also not a fan of his offhand comment expressing incredulity about the likelihood of having two “role-blocking” roles, and his insistence on using that terminology despite the fact that it was very clear my role is more of a Night-Skipping role than a “role-blocking” role.

Your claim had "universal roleblocker" in it. Not "night skipper". Therefore, I'm going to call it a roleblock. In addition, please go back and reread what I said about the two roleblocking roles(ISO posts 52 and 53 for quick reference), because you're taking something from it that's simply untrue.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

That's funny Umbrage, because it very clearly shows that you're not reading my posts at all, yet calling me an idiot for the contents of them.

Die please. Thank you!
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 758, Umbrage wrote:Unknown is not the lynch today. You're picking on the easy target, that's anti-town and scummy. It's the Isa debacle all over again.

It is not the same case. Thanks for ignoring my points completely. :roll:

In post 760, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 657, The Rufflig wrote:As for my wagon, here's the summary:
hasdgfas: thinks I took a soft stance on Isa so I could hammer him or gloat about being right about him. Neither event occurred, but who cares?
The Fool: thinks my scum hunting looks insincere
Unknown: hasn't said why he's on my wagon today
xvart: hasn't said why he's on my wagon but it's probably due to me going after him because of his sorgster vote.

As wagons go, it's pretty bad, imo. Of the people on my wagon, only The Fool's vote appears on the level. I'm pretty sure there is scum among the remaining three.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is great. How is "I think your scumhunting looks insincere" more "on the level" than "you were being wishy-washy and leaving yourself easy outs"? Here's the thing: It
does not matter
whether or not you did anything about it later. The fact that you did it initially is enough for me.
In post 759, The Rufflig wrote:Ok, there is too much of a deal being made of my post where I stated I wasn't in favor of an Isa lynch, because I didn't yell loudly enough. It's not the first time I've been accused of this. Yeah, I'm going meta on this - feel free to ignore it if it isn't your cup of tea. I'll mention that I'm 3rd party in the first and town in the second.

The Rufflig wrote:As for my other posts not being loud enough for you - tough. I wasn't about to stick my neck out for someone that I didn't firmly feel was town.

The Rufflig wrote:On a related note, I ended up being the only one not in favor of lynching McGriddle yesterday as RBT's partner. Yet somehow I'm scummy for not speaking up louder in McGriddle's defense? Exactly how was I suppose to stop McGriddle's lynch? By voting for the real werewolf partner? Did that. Making a good case on the real werewold partner? Done that.

Why do I bring this up? Oh, a little thing called deadline happening soon. Let me know if you want a claim.

huh. Interesting. Too bad those posts mean absolutely nothing. What were the actual posts that came under attack in those cases?

How does TR's scum hunting look "insincere". And another vague reasoning attack from hascow on why someone is scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 778, farside22 wrote:How does TR's scum hunting look "insincere". And another vague reasoning attack from hascow on why someone is scum.

Read the freaking game, farside. That was
not
me. If you're going to question ANYONE for that, it should be TheFool, because
THAT WAS HIS ACCUSATION
. Mine was the other one, and anything except vague. I'm really tired of this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay buddy you want to go over your read here with my on TR and things you said.
First.
In post 388, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 387, GLaDOS wrote:... Processing ...

Here's a novel idea, hasdgfas. Instead of asking me to explain something I explicitly said is "difficult to explain," why don't you give an opinion on The Rufflig?

You know, that guy I'm attacking who I'm thinking might be partners with you.

"difficult to explain" doesn't mean "impossible to explain". A little more something would be helpful.

Anyway, I have a null read on rufflig, leaning weak town. I've liked a good amount of his posting and found it useful, but there are enough bits of weirdness in there that I don't have confidence either way.

First most of day one was leaning town or

In post 405, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 389, GLaDOS wrote:
1.)
Curious. And what do you think of The Rufflig's commentary on farside22 that I quoted? You don't think it feels at all weird that he spends an entire paragraph trying to make farside22 look ridiculous while ending with "but I don't know" and claiming he will be "cheering" on the sidelines taking "copious notes"?

Didn't read like trying to make her look ridiculous to me. It read as "I thought she was scum, then I re-read and changed my mind and want to look at her in the future", which is completely legitimate.
In post 390, farside22 wrote:@Cow: Tell me why you believe that sorg is scum.

I did this already when you asked before. Not doing it again.
farside wrote:You are pointing to TR for something your no better about.

So?
farside wrote:Also posting about current things and not about past stuff while being gone comes off as posting crap to lurkerish.

I'd rather post something than nothing.
farside wrote:Also your answer about Lupas is not an answer.
Why did you pick Lupus over others. This is not RVS shit.

Neither is "I picked Lupus because I felt like it" because that's what it came down to. I wanted to hear Lupus's thoughts so I could get a better read.

farside wrote:
Cow wrote:"difficult to explain" doesn't mean "impossible to explain". A little more something would be helpful.

Anyway, I have a null read on rufflig, leaning weak town. I've liked a good amount of his posting and found it useful, but there are enough bits of weirdness in there that I don't have confidence either way.

Pot this is kettle. You are talking about Glados being vague. Your response about TR is very vague too.

So what?

farside wrote:How about this.

Who are your top 3 scum suspects and why?

sorgster - duh
Umbrage - sliding by, seemingly not reading the game, and an all around lack
Don't have a third right now, it was Lupus, but I like Glados so far, even if I disagree with him(should I use he for a female character being played by a male?)
If I
had
to pick one, I'd say that I absolutely hate what benoni has posted in the past page or two about glados. He's not actually attacking the argument, he's going "not sure if scum or stupid" and "this makes me facepalm" and "your persecution complex" and it looks like a blatant chainsaw defense. It really rubs me the wrong way.

I do have a town read on farside as well.

anyway,
unvote glados
vote Umbrage

Leaning town, but fence sitting and not having him on the top 3 suspects to

In post 449, hasdgfas wrote:

To tying Ruffling and Benoni together.

umbrage wrote:Again, why should I believe that you're suddenly going to take this game seriously? You admitted that you're only talking with us because farside badgered you to do so. I'm not the only one that thinks you're not contributing.

No. Farside asking me for my scum suspects made me realize I was tunneling, but that doesn't mean I wasn't contributing.
In post 445, Lunitawolf wrote:
@All
Can people please give me their updated reads on Benoni and Isa, and reasons for their reads? I feel like they're getting lost in the shuffle.

I'm currently leaning scum on benoni for his ridiculous chainsaw defense of Rufflig. It was absolutely absurd.

I'm reading Isa as town. He just doesn't seem to care if he does something scummy, and I feel that scum won't so blatantly admit to things like sheeping or lurking to get info.

Then we have your one and only reason I saw (let me know or point to a quote you have more)

cow wrote:Ok, seems like a decent read on first glance, doesn't it? Except it doesn't really say anything. Look at it again. REALLY LOOK AT IT. He's not taking a stand. It's not "I don't think Isa is scum", it's "I'm warming to the idea that Isa isn't scum". That reads to me like scum knowing that it's a townie lynch but leaving their options open to vote/hammer after they magically find something to vote for right before deadline and go back to "yeah, I actually think Isa is scum after all". Or it leaves the option to not get on the wagon and go "yeah, I thought Isa was town" the next day.

Now, ctrl-F "Isa" and look through his ISO. He really doesn't say anything about Isa prior to his "updated read". I don't see this as town behavior, especially since Isa was a focus for much of the day.

This was based on ONE FUCKING QUOTE FROM RUFFLING.
That's it.
That is weak stuff and opportunistic scumtastic reason to find someone scum.
The only reason I think your on the TR wagon is because GlADos thought TR was scum. You "look into it" and come back with one quote and nothing else said after your constant leaning town read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

farside wrote:This was based on ONE FUCKING QUOTE FROM RUFFLING.
That's it.
The only reason I think your on the TR wagon is because GlADos thought TR was scum. You "look into it" and come back with one quote and nothing else said after your constant leaning town read.

Yes farside, I changed my mind because someone else thinks that person is scum. There's absolutely
NO
possibility that I just changed my read on a player upon rereading them. It's a scummy post. Scummy enough to get rid of my leaning town read. Which, BY THE WAY, is anything but certain, which is why I said it was
NULL, LEANING WEAK TOWN
. Why in the wide world of sports am I not allowed to change that? In that same post, I note there's some weirdness in his posting, so changing my read is not as completely ridiculous as you're making it seem.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Umbrage »

farside is still pushing the Cow wagon LOLWAT?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

Ok, here's the quote for Mini #1099 for you.

And the ones for Mini #1152 Quote #1, Quote #2

Btw, in the first game it was sotty7 attacking me over being too quiet on this issue. sotty7 turned out to be mafia. In the second game, the people attacking me over not taking a hard enough stand were Internet Stranger and Occult. They turned out to be mafia and werewolf respectively. That's right, the only time I've ever seen this cruddy argument is when it has been advanced by scum. I've never seen a townie make it.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Umbrage wrote:farside is still pushing the Cow wagon LOLWAT?

Stop being an asshole. It's annoying and useless

hasdgfas wrote:
farside wrote:This was based on ONE FUCKING QUOTE FROM RUFFLING.
That's it.

Yes farside, I changed my mind because someone else thinks that person is scum. There's absolutely
NO
possibility that I just changed my read on a player upon rereading them. It's a scummy post. Scummy enough to get rid of my leaning town read. Which, BY THE WAY, is anything but certain, which is why I said it was
NULL, LEANING WEAK TOWN
. Why in the wide world of sports am I not allowed to change that? In that same post, I note there's some weirdness in his posting, so changing my read is not as completely ridiculous as you're making it seem.

Based on one quote! You changed a fucking read on one fucking one.
That's just BS.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 783, The Rufflig wrote:Ok, here's the quote for Mini #1099 for you.

And the ones for Mini #1152 Quote #1, Quote #2

Btw, in the first game it was sotty7 attacking me over being too quiet on this issue. sotty7 turned out to be mafia. In the second game, the people attacking me over not taking a hard enough stand were Internet Stranger and Occult. They turned out to be mafia and werewolf respectively. That's right, the only time I've ever seen this cruddy argument is when it has been advanced by scum. I've never seen a townie make it.

Then vote me. Why aren't you? If you're that sure it's such a crappy argument, you should be voting me if you've only seen it from scum.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Umbrage »

farside22 wrote:OH NOES SOMEONE NOTICED I'M NOT SCUMHUNTING I'D BETTER TUNNEL ON COW SOME MORE

Cow, stop responding. She's scum, vote her and let her be.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:02 am

Post by sorgster »

For a farside lynch then?

Vote farside

I thought I had my vote on him before.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Because I obviously can't say that only scum would make that argument. What I can show is that the argument lacks objectivity. I can show that the argument is very subjective and that it is an extremely easy argument for scum to push. It is also extremely hard to defend against such an argument as one has to argue against someone else's gut feeling at best or a scum whose mind is not subject to being persuaded at worst. The only thing I've proven here is why I have a great deal of contempt for the argument and why I consider the argument as hitting below the belt. This pretty much completes my answer to your question as to why I consider your argument (and Bub's) not to be on the level.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Umbrage wrote:
farside22 wrote:OH NOES SOMEONE NOTICED I'M NOT SCUMHUNTING I'D BETTER TUNNEL ON COW SOME MORE

Cow, stop responding. She's scum, vote her and let her be.

Stop misreprenting me.

I've been saying since day 1 that Cow is scum. I'm tired of no one fucking listening. Just because you haven't made a case and I don't agree with you does not make me scum.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Umbrage »

VOTE: farside22
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:07 am

Post by sorgster »

Farside we have a bit over a day for this day phase to end. We need a lynch. Both umbrage and TheRuffling are at l-2.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 791, sorgster wrote:Farside we have a bit over a day for this day phase to end. We need a lynch. Both umbrage and TheRuffling are at l-2.

Umbrage is at l-2 because Umbrage is an idiot and lashing out on people, which cause people to be emotional right back.
TR is at L-2 because people are either being lazy or scum is on it pushing it for weak ass reasons.

And you and umbrage are voting me where I'm no where near lynch because why?
Right because you think I'm scum for no reason I saw.
And umbrage calls me tunneling even though I was saying Cow was scum since day 1 and I have a valid point about Unknown that he is ignoring.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Umbrage »

In post 792, farside22 wrote:
In post 791, sorgster wrote:Farside we have a bit over a day for this day phase to end. We need a lynch. Both umbrage and TheRuffling are at l-2.

Umbrage is at l-2 because Umbrage is an idiot and lashing out on people, which cause people to be emotional right back.
TR is at L-2 because people are either being lazy or scum is on it pushing it for weak ass reasons.

And umbrage calls me
tunneling
even though I was
saying Cow was scum since day 1
and I have a valid point about Unknown that he is ignoring.

You're acting anti-town. You're not contributing. You're not giving opinions. You're tunnelling on players to make it look like you're scumhunting.

VOTE: The Rufflig

L-1 now. HAMMER AND YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 793, Umbrage wrote:
In post 792, farside22 wrote:

And umbrage calls me
tunneling
even though I was
saying Cow was scum since day 1
and I have a valid point about Unknown that he is ignoring.

You're acting anti-town. You're not contributing. You're not giving opinions. You're tunnelling on players to make it look like you're scumhunting.

VOTE: The Rufflig

L-1 now. HAMMER AND YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW.

I'm not hammering someone I have a town read on.
The rest of it is me telling you to go DIAF

I have contributed. I have 3 scum reads that is not tunneling. I also am telling you my town reads. Just because you are not reading the game doesn't make it not true.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 745, The Rufflig wrote:Calling Umbrage scum and stating the reasons why he is scum is 'moar' fence sitting? Would you care to explain?

Sorry, my bad, I miss-read that statement as directed towards isa. Interesting how you refrained from commenting on your real fence-sitting, though. Straw man perhaps?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:33 am

In post 568, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 565, sorgster wrote:I don't understand Umbrage's conclusion of glados being either VT or scum. If he's town, he's most likely ford prefect.

I agree, if he's town then he is Ford Prefect. I would like to point out something though - the mod never claimed that GlaDOS is Ford Prefect. In fact, there is some evidence to suggest that GlaDOS may not be Ford Prefect.

In post 118, Lupus Vega wrote:
The Rufflig wrote:
You feel a wave of depression sweep over you, and you turn to see that Marvin the robot has stalked miserably into the room. The acute depression cuts off the rest of your answer to Unknown.
...okaaay. Are you being funny or is this a post restriction or a power coming into play?

Notice that GlaDOS' predecessor asks if this is a power coming into play. He apparently thought I'd activated something by saying a phrase in the thread. Said power would have been activated with
MARVIN
who is an npc. Lupus Vega obviously had his own power in mind when he wrote this questions. The fact that I could not possibly be Marvin didn't deter him from speculating that I'd activated a power of my own similar to his. One in which the power did not depend on the role name of the player who had it.

Okay, there is literally zero town motivation for this post. Ruffling just refuses to let a confirmed town into the game.

In other news, after reading more of the game, I'm gonna do a 180 on Lunita. At the start her questions were weak, but later on she started producing reads and material.

unvote: LunitaWolf
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:40 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 792, farside22 wrote:I have a valid point about Unknown that he is ignoring.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 am

In post 638, sorgster wrote:I'm starting to highly doubt that scum will kill me during night phase and I feel that a claim is needed.

I'm Oolon Colluphid

every night phase I may find an item of a player I target that gives information about what character they are.

This is one of the reasons I'm so sure Glados is obvtown.

Ruffling wrote:Nowhere did sorgster claim to have gotten a result from his power. He has not claimed any information that he "can't possibly have gathered".

Reading fail. Ruffling needs to die now. Sorg's claim makes no sense whatsoever, my previous read on him is reversed. He's scum with Ruffling.

vote: Ruffling

vote: Sorg
Show

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:07 am

Post by imaginality »

Day Two: Vote Count #11

7 - The Rufflig (hasdgfas, TheFool, Unknown, xvart, Bub Bidderskins, Umbrage, Bub Bidderskins)
5 - Umbrage (sorgster, Unknown, The Rufflig, VisceraEyes, TheFool)
3 - Bub Bidderskins (Lunitawolf, VisceraEyes, farside22)
2 - farside22 (sorgster, Umbrage)
2 - Unknown (farside22, Lunitawolf)
2 - xvart (The Rufflig, GLaDOS)
1 - Bub Bidderskins (farside22)
1 - hasdgfas (GLaDOS)
1 - sorgster (xvart)

Not Voting (0)

As the day progressed, tempers became more frayed than a piece of string in a walks-into-a-bar joke. Accusations were flung, levelled, spread, addressed and pursued, in a medley of mixed metaphors. Towards the end of the day, The Rufflig found himself surrounded by seven angry fingers. Or rather, it was the owners of the fingers were angry, more so than the fingers themselves, except for a couple which had been pointed for a long time and were starting to ache.

"That's a majority!" said Arthur.

"I can count, you know," droned Marvin. "It's something I'm very good at, as it happens." He took tight hold of The Rufflig as the rest of you quickly created a makeshift gallows by hanging a length of rope from the spiral staircase that led nowhere in particular. Marvin lifted The Rufflig up to stand him on a chair as you tightened the noose around his neck.

"Admit it," growled Bub Bidderskins, "You killed Zaphod, didn't you?"

The Rufflig opened his mouth, ready to deny the accusation, when a thought struck him. He smiled, and shrugged. "Vell... Zaphod's just zis guy, you know?"

That was the last thing he said, unless you count the gargled "Akkgkggcckkook" sound he made when Bub Bidderskins kicked the chair away. "Akkgkggcckkook" translates "What a fine donkey you have," in Vl'hurgian, an interesting fact but one which was probably just a coincidence.

The Rufflig was lynched Day 2. He was
Gag Halfrunt, Mafia Rolecop

Spoiler: Rolecop role-specific powers
*Psychoanalyse: Each night you can target a player and apply your psychiatric expertise to the myriad of subtle behavioural cues they exhibited during the day, allowing you to correctly deduce the role they have (e.g. Cop, Doc, VT).

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end between 48 and 72 hours from now, so if you have a night action, please submit it within
48 hours
if you want to be sure it's received in time. That's (expired on 2011-10-31 19:00:00) from now.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”