Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1212, EtherealCookie wrote:
Buuut if you're soooo set on voting patterns and activity patterns leading the way to finding scum, well then why aren't you analyzing votecounts or activity?

Ehrm.
I have?
It's one of my reasons for voting Magua, buddy. Thanks for reading, though!

I'd hardly call any of your posting "voting pattern analysis" at all. The post where you vote Magua is so narrow-minded and ingenuine, it's terribly unfunny.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by MacDougall »

AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH

You're alright mate.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Magua »

God, this game. I'm having like eighteen times as much fun in the AFFC signup thread. Sorry, Wraith.

In between Macdougall and manho and Vezokpiraka (and soda, but lynched him yesterday), my level of trying to read this game has just gone down the drain. EtherealCookie voting Macdougall at the start of D5 and then unvoting after I defend Mac in order to attack me while ignoring Andrius is also incredibly demotivating. I can't even pool the energy to come up with sarcastic pithy comments about how bad it is.

Andrius is still voting Macdougall. Andrius is scum. AGar is meh. I want to believe he's scum because I like being right, but he isn't anywhere near as much scum as Andrius. Manho is scum that Andrius is bussing. Nero Cain is meh like AGar but is less aggressive about it, which is scummier. kdowns is town, but I've found that voting opposite of kdowns-town is how town wins games (see also 70s Smalltown).

Vezokpiraka not having mindlessly bandwagoned onto MacDougall by now is bizarrely out of character for him (as either vezok-town (mindlessly bandwagons in BDM) or vezok-scum (mindlessly bandwagons in ASOIAF)). But on the gripping hand, vezok-scum with Macdougall-scum as a partner would either bw someone else or wouldn't be all "Hey, can we lynch Mac yet?" repeatedly, so, yeah. Just more noise to trawl through.

MattP and Bogre are so....what's the word I'm looking for? Meh. MattP is probably (hopefully) meh-town. Bogre is....whatever, I can't even finish the thought.

Peregrine is at least acting like he gives a shit, and is reminding me of Peregrine in Auction Mafia, so he can be town.

Too many mehs.

Really want Andrius lynch.
If not an Andrius lynch, manho lynch. If I can't get the busser, I'll take the bussee.

UNVOTE: Andrius
VOTE: manho
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Magua »

My god. Peregrine is my strongest townread.

Jesus wept.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Can we just lynch Vezok already then, if nearly everyone agrees that he is scum? His behavior has been scummy as shit, and any decent scum player would've bussed him by now as well, so the "too many people willing to lynch" excuse isn't applicable here. His behavior has been scummy throughout the game. My reads are completely muddled at this point, but he radiates with scum, and is a good lynch choice. Manho is somewhat suspicious as well, but his behavior isn't that abnormal from my previous experiences with him.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

I don't agree he's scum.
vezok just needs to be PL'd D1 or vigg'd each and every goddamn game.
I can't tell the difference in his play.

BDM he just did his own thing and followed his own agenda and that was all hunky-dorey for the town.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Lol Magua... EC... just lynch me ffs. You're not going to convince everybody else to get off my wagon AGAIN and besides... if I somehow survive this round, then I'll be numero uno suspect tomorrow anyway and we'll be back to this shit situation. I'm at L-2. Just do it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Don't.
I'll reread the game and not wait for night.
It might be a wait until Thursday deal but I'll read it.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 1229, EtherealCookie wrote:Can we just lynch Vezok already then, if nearly everyone agrees that he is scum? His behavior has been scummy as shit, and any decent scum player would've bussed him by now as well, so the "too many people willing to lynch" excuse isn't applicable here. His behavior has been scummy throughout the game. My reads are completely muddled at this point, but he radiates with scum, and is a good lynch choice. Manho is somewhat suspicious as well, but his behavior isn't that abnormal from my previous experiences with him.

Don't think vezok's scum. Or, at least, his behavior is out of character for him both as scum and as town, so, meh.

Now, how do you get from attacking me for voting Soda yesterday, and then come out with this bullshit?

Or, to put it another way: Counterquestion: Why not
Zoidberg
manho?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Magua »

@Andrius:
Do you think MacDougall is scum? Yes/no.
Do you think manho is scum? Yes/no.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1234, Magua wrote:
@Andrius:
Do you think MacDougall is scum? Yes/no.
Do you think manho is scum? Yes/no.

Yes.
Yes.
Though I want to reread because I've had second thoughts and would like the chance to reread and gather my thoughts.
Because EC looks like a mighty-fine non-blue scum. His play today and yesterday has been bad and the only thing holding him back is that shiny Empking wagon he started and all that means is he's not blue unless this is weird-as-hell HasCow Pt. II without a daykill. :/
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Keep in mind I'm pretty sure Andrius also thinks you are scum Magua. Or at least did...
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1236, MacDougall wrote:Keep in mind I'm pretty sure Andrius also thinks you are scum Magua. Or at least did...

Correct.
Beware your fears made into light!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1237, Sinestro wrote:
In post 1236, MacDougall wrote:Keep in mind I'm pretty sure Andrius also thinks you are scum Magua. Or at least did...

Correct.

I freaking rock at posting.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Magua »

That's ok. I think he's scum too. Because our relationship is built on equality.

Sadly, no one else shares this belief with me[1], which makes me sad. But, neither of those mean I'm not going to try to get his vote off of someone I don't want lynched onto someone I do.

[1] Except EtherealCookie.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Well if we aren't getting a MacDougall lynch, I propose an Andrius or Magua lynch.

:D
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1240, MacDougall wrote:Well if we aren't getting a MacDougall lynch, I propose an Andrius or Magua lynch.

:D

You're easier to like when you aren't doing stupid shit.

Just sayin'.

Also, EC - your vote is on Magua, you're calling for a Vezok lynch and you're exaggerating the fact that "everyone is suspicious" of Vezok. Try again.

{MacDougall, Magua, EC}
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mac do you believe you are todays best lynch?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Well certainly not! It would be much better for town if one of Andrius or Magua were lynched imo. In saying that, I don't see that happening and I am worth lynching more than manho, Vezok, MattP or Bogre (even though I have my vote on him) because they would be easy lynches and none of them have done enough to really reveal anything about any other players.

I'm sorry Agar, are you suggesting that my wanting an Andrius or Magua lynch is dumb shit?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by MattP »

After reading through I think that EC/MacDougall/Magua makes the most sense as scum, with Andrius, manho, Agar, Peregrine, Nero Cain being town. Kdowns and Vezok are OMGUS but town probably, Bogre needs to post more, can be scum or cannot be.

I will really try to get out the whys of all of these reads but I have to get up at 8 for class and it's already past 3. I'll try my best to get it done tomorrow. Already told you all I have a busy next two weeks. :/

With that being said,

Vote: Macdougall
SlappyKrust
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Ooooh I'm at L-1 you guys!
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by MacDougall »

L-1 again! I can role reveal again!

I am the Lord of House Morvanus, rulers of the great city of Mos Anor and the lands of Anoria. I am the coolest motherfucker in all the lands and if you lynch me the Beran will cry tears like none before.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey AGar what do you think of EC_NonBlueScum?
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by MacDougall »

You are trying really hard to buddy Agar.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1246, MacDougall wrote:L-1 again! I can role reveal again!

I am the Lord of House Morvanus, rulers of the great city of Mos Anor and the lands of Anoria. I am the coolest motherfucker in all the lands and if you lynch me the Beran will cry tears like none before.

So you are the second BP? Now die please.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”