Newbie 1170: DarthYoshi's Medieval Mafia! (Fin--Who won?!)

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:59 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Day Two, Vote Count the Seventh

Shinki (3): Kirbyoshi, DeasVail, Velzanath
Kirbyoshi (2): Shinki, LyingBrian
Not Voting (2): Fakinha. DaLetterEl

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no-lynch.

The deadline is currently set for 8:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on Tuesday, November 8.

As ever, any questions or concerns, please let me know.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Shinki »

There is no "reason" behind our attacks or even distancing to each other, it's purely meta-based because we're friends. At the most, what I can say is that in the beggining we were randomly cruising through D1 interacting with each other, and in D2 we get more serious about the game, and this includes changing the in-game relationship of randomness of D1 between me and Fakinha. That breaks the whole 'theory' I guess..

I think Kirbyoshi is tryng way too hard to push a misslynch on me just because of #384 "little stuff" and "no big reason". He doesn't even got a strong gut-feeling like me or something like that to be so certain about it, just random opportunistic reasons >_> , some examples can be found here:
#352, #370, #371.
It's weird that he continued to attack me after he said this: #294
#294 was around the time Velazanth arrived to the game. Until then, Kirbyoshi chances of pushing a sucessful wagon on me was going down, so he says that "shinki stupidity makes her look townie" thing, but then Velazanth comes to the game and gives me rope, then Kirbyoshi go back in what he said and starts to attack me again as "obvious scum", since he got a new sheep to help him.
Also, his catch up post on D1 was extremely opportunistic just letting his vote where it was before he arrived. (duckhunter)

'k, that was fairly good for a gut-case I guess, can we lynch scum now? :]
Fakinha
Fakinha
Townie
Fakinha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Fakinha »

I did the ISO of Shinki but fucking mouse CLOSED THE TAB. Not gonna do it again.

VOTE: Kirbyoshi

She has very good arguments and Kirbyoshi's posts are totally useless and deflective.
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 402, Fakinha wrote:I did the ISO of Shinki but fucking mouse CLOSED THE TAB. Not gonna do it again.

She has very good arguments and Kirbyoshi's posts are totally useless and deflective.

LOL! I was gonna read her posts but then I didn't /votewagon.

Do we need anymore proof?
Show
"It is said that people who have shared traumatic experiences form a bond, and when reminded of that bond, all manner of memories, emotions, and sympathies can be conveyed between those people in mere moments, such as with a meaningful glance or a single word.

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Vela, why are you assuming that kirbyoshi is town? It almost seems as if you know that he is...

If he is, then I agree that Fakinha and Shinki look like a possible scumteam, but if he's scum then you're completely wrong.

Kirbyoshi, I want to know why you think shinki is scum at this point in the game. Don't refer to previous threads. Please say everything you think in one post.

I think Shinki is more likely to be scum because I can't see any town motivation behind some of her posts and actions, so I'll leave my vote on her. I guess it's up to DLE now.
DaLetterEl
DaLetterEl
Townie
DaLetterEl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by DaLetterEl »

In post 404, DeasVail wrote:I guess it's up to DLE now.

Yeesh, why the pressure?

Kirbyoshi and Shinki still remain as the people I most need to re-read for, so I'm definitely not hammering as it stands right now, and we still have a few days anyway. I'll ISO them both when I wake up.
Really.

Fakinha, can you summarize a couple of the ideas which you had in your ISO on Shinki? I don't need everything from it, since you seem to imply that you had a lot, but just a few of the reasons or posts which really convince you would be nice.

Shinki and Kirbyoshi, is there anything you want to contribute or say before my vote that you think would convince me not to vote for you? Is there something that you want to say that you feel is otherwise important for you to say before the lynch?
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Prodding LyingBrian
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Fakinha
Fakinha
Townie
Fakinha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Fakinha »

In post 403, Velazanth wrote:
In post 402, Fakinha wrote:I did the ISO of Shinki but fucking mouse CLOSED THE TAB. Not gonna do it again.

LOL! I was gonna read her posts but then I didn't /votewagon.

Do we need anymore proof?

Dude... *facepalm* I read everything and I made a
HUGE
post. When I was looking at the thread again and clicked on the tab where my post was, I clicked on the "x" and lost everything. And wtf proof? Make some usefull comment.

@DLE
I'll just quote the main¹²³ posts. Gosh I sumairize everything... fucking mousepad that kills me on dota and fucks me on mafia.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Fakinha, I find your choice of post links confusing, as in my opinion, the things mentioned aren't really things that would make me suspect kirbyoshi, while there are things about kirbyoshi that I find suspicious.

Why do you use Shinki's posts? Why not consider why I find kirbyoshi suspicious?
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by Shinki »

Because you're voting me and not Kirbyoshi maybe?

Aand,
In post 405, DaLetterEl wrote:
In post 404, DeasVail wrote:I guess it's up to DLE now.

Yeesh, why the pressure?

Kirbyoshi and Shinki still remain as the people I most need to re-read for, so I'm definitely not hammering as it stands right now, and we still have a few days anyway. I'll ISO them both when I wake up.
Really.

Fakinha, can you summarize a couple of the ideas which you had in your ISO on Shinki? I don't need everything from it, since you seem to imply that you had a lot, but just a few of the reasons or posts which really convince you would be nice.

Shinki and Kirbyoshi, is there anything you want to contribute or say before my vote that you think would convince me not to vote for you? Is there something that you want to say that you feel is otherwise important for you to say before the lynch?

I don't have anything else I want to say... I already said everything that is relevant to me, but if you want to ask something, feel free
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Shinki »

In post 409, Shinki wrote:Because you're voting me and not Kirbyoshi maybe?

And probably someone will ask about this sentence so I'll just be clear already. I mean, DV wanted Fakinha to point his reasons, but DV's suspicion about Kirby is not even strong enough to vote him, so why should Fakinha point it? ( I don't even know why you suspect him btw, just saying )
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Shinki »

why you suspect him = Deas suspecting Kirby
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 am

Post by DeasVail »

My suspicion of kirby is strong enough for me to vote for him, but I think you're more likely to be scum.

I didn't think the examples Fakinha provided were too convincing and I think the reasons why I find him suspicious make sense (at least to me anyway). I was wondering why Fakinha chose to use your posts as opposed to anyone else's and ones which aren't too convincing at that.

I'll repost my thoughts on both players:

Shinki: I didn't find her particularly suspicious until she started using the suspicion on me to avoid answering my questions and dismiss anything I had to say, instead just reinforcing that I was scum. I can not understand why a townie would do this. I think it likely that she's scum and was trying to use the suspicion on me to avoid attention. I can't be sure why she did it, but as I said, I don't see why a townie would.
There are also smaller things, which I've thought about:
-The sorgster kill could have possibly been for the reason kirby came up with.
-Shinki seeming to make out that I was attacking her at times that I wasn't. I think scum would be more paranoid regarding questions asked to them, thinking they're being attacked when they're not etc.
-Shinki has not changed her views throughout day 2, even though she used her "newbness" as a reason not to have a proper case on anyone', which I thought would mean that she wouldn't be confident with her scumhunting abilities. Obviously there is the possibility of town doing this, but this seems to me like Shinki could be trying to stick to a night-plan, especially considering that DLE said he'd look at Kirby and I if duckhunter was revealed town.
-Saying she wouldn't discuss the case against me with me even though she suspected me.
-Making out she was more noob than Fakinha revealed.

Kirbyoshi:
-The person he replaced voted duckhunter, and he kept his vote on with little consideration. He didn't seem to consider the possibility of duck being town and strongly encouraged the lynch to go through, without really discussing why he found duck suspicious.
-Wanting everyone's suspicions before the lynch in the case of each possible duckhunter role, without providing his own. Seemed like he could be scum wanting to work out the best way to manipulate us with a night kill.
-The lack of content he provided throughout day 2, apart from saying that Shinki is scum and defense/suspicion of me- which I'll get to.
-Questioning the logic of the attacks against me, when it looked like I was going to be lynched and he was my main suspect (possibly scum trying to look good in the case of my lynch), but then, once my wagon had lost a bit of steam and I was on the Shinki wagon, there was the fake-sounding suspicion of me based on me buddying him (which I think could be because he's scum and was trying to keep the option of mislynching me open)

If you want me to provide an example of something I've posted, please ask.
DaLetterEl
DaLetterEl
Townie
DaLetterEl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:42 am

Post by DaLetterEl »

Mkay, did quicker ISOs than I wanted to on both Shinki and Kirbyoshi, but ISOs nonetheless. I still want to wait and see what kirbyoshi has to say prior to this vote if anything.
Fakinha
Fakinha
Townie
Fakinha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Fakinha »

In post 408, DeasVail wrote:Fakinha, I find your choice of post links confusing, as in my opinion, the things mentioned aren't really things that would make me suspect kirbyoshi, while there are things about kirbyoshi that I find suspicious.

Why do you use Shinki's posts? Why not consider why I find kirbyoshi suspicious?

Because I did an ISO of Shinki's posts, not yours.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

DV, provide an example of a time when scum asked about suspicions before a lynch went through, to decide who to NK. I want to know where you've seen that before.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 415, Kirbyoshi wrote:DV, provide an example of a time when scum asked about suspicions before a lynch went through, to decide who to NK. I want to know where you've seen that before.

I am new to mafia and people's play-styles are often different. I don't see why I should have something from my experience to back up my thoughts. I've already explained that it would allow the mafia to information for night kills, which is why I think the mafia may have been interested in getting that information.
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Velazanth »

In post 412, DeasVail wrote:
Kirbyoshi:
-The person he replaced voted duckhunter, and he kept his vote on with little consideration. He didn't seem to consider the possibility of duck being town and strongly encouraged the lynch to go through, without really discussing why he found duck suspicious.
-Wanting everyone's suspicions before the lynch in the case of each possible duckhunter role, without providing his own. Seemed like he could be scum wanting to work out the best way to manipulate us with a night kill.
-The lack of content he provided throughout day 2, apart from saying that Shinki is scum and defense/suspicion of me- which I'll get to.
-Questioning the logic of the attacks against me, when it looked like I was going to be lynched and he was my main suspect (possibly scum trying to look good in the case of my lynch), but then, once my wagon had lost a bit of steam and I was on the Shinki wagon, there was the fake-sounding suspicion of me based on me buddying him (which I think could be because he's scum and was trying to keep the option of mislynching me open)

If you want me to provide an example of something I've posted, please ask.

I'm gonna go ahead and defend Kirby. I see what you're saying DV, and I really feel like you're scumhunting here, but I think Kirby's town poll prior to N1 was so that he could get caught up on the game he replaced into. In another game that I replaced into as town, I did the same thing, leaving my vote the way it was inherited and trying to get better reasons as to why it was the way it was. DV, if you'll remember Shinki was pushing your lynch harder than anyone, and even though Kirby had his vote on you, you reacted to him pretty hard. It's obvious that most of us are on the same team here, and when you realized your wagon had lost some steam, it was natural for you to "buddy" with Kirby, as I feel you are town and don't want to be mislynched. I also feel it was natural for him to suspect you for this, as quickly changing perspective once the heat is off can be a scumtell. I'm pretty convinced that both you and Kirby are town, trying to scumhunt and that there are two individuals who have been distorting the arguments and throwing us off their trail. Read my previous posts to know who these two are.
Show
"It is said that people who have shared traumatic experiences form a bond, and when reminded of that bond, all manner of memories, emotions, and sympathies can be conveyed between those people in mere moments, such as with a meaningful glance or a single word.

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:52 am

Post by DeasVail »

The thing is, I still don't understand how I was buddying him at all and I have trouble believing his reasons for suspecting me. Also, I don't think Kirby has had his vote on me. I do understand there are possible "town reasons" for his actions, which is why I think that Shinki is the best lynch option. However, I do think there is good reason to suspect kirbyoshi too, so I thought I'd provide what I consider scummy about both for DLE to consider.

Fakinha, you seem fairly comfortable with DLE making the final decision (which I'm assuming will happen) considering that he's one of your top suspects.
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Shinki »

With townies like Velazanth, this game doesn't even need a mafia traitor to help them.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

With posts like the one Shinki just made, who needs a cop?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Shinki »

In post 413, DaLetterEl wrote:Mkay, did quicker ISOs than I wanted to on both Shinki and Kirbyoshi, but ISOs nonetheless. I still want to wait and see what kirbyoshi has to say prior to this vote if anything.

Kirbyoshi wrote:DV, provide an example of a time when scum asked about suspicions before a lynch went through, to decide who to NK. I want to know where you've seen that before.

Kirbyoshi wrote:With posts like the one Shinki just made, who needs a cop?

Post 415 & 420 ftw!
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

In post 408, DeasVail wrote:Why do you use Shinki's posts? Why not consider why I find kirbyoshi suspicious?

sorry for the absence everyone, i got my days mixed up and thought i could post later today. that being said, it's really late, and i'm tired, so i'll post more tomorrow, but i did find the above interesting.

Shinki, let me get this straight:
Fakinha should not consider why DeasVail considers Kirbyoshi suspicious, b/c Deasvail is voting YOU?
[sarcasm] yeah, that doesn't make you sound like you two are a scum team at all [/sarcasm]
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Shinki »

In post 410, Shinki wrote:

And probably someone will ask about this sentence so I'll just be clear already. I mean, DV wanted Fakinha to point his reasons, but DV's suspicion about Kirby is not even strong enough to vote him, so why should Fakinha point it? ( I don't even know why you suspect him btw, just saying )

In post 411, Shinki wrote:why you suspect him = Deas suspecting Kirby

I'm getting tired of quoting my own posts...

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”