Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Matias »

This is DH, by the way. Some people are getting confused.

Votecount 2.3:

Matias - [2] - Odysseus, Uphill
Katty Bard - [2] - redtail896, el simo
Yonzy - [1] - Matias

Not Voting - [6] - bionicchop2, FightingShadow, Gen_Wolf, Katty Bard, Soben, Yonzy

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 6 to no-lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2011-11-19 20:00:00)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Gen_Wolf »

Alright, Daykill doesn't end the day. My bad :)

So, shoot DH or Katty then lynch the other? It's time to claim you two!

@DH, the fact you don't want to discuss it makes you a little more suspect tbh!
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Matias »

Not really. I WOULD like it to be on Yonzy but I'm not pressing the issue. I'm not going to guide your action.

I'm a Town Bodyguard by the way. Protected Uphill, obviously.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Odysseus
Odysseus
Goon
Odysseus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Odysseus »

Why the fuck would you even claim that right now
Wandering from clime to clime, observant
stray'd,
Their manners noted, and their states
survey'd,
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Matias »

Because the guy with the fucking gun said so.
My GTKAS
My old account
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by el simo »

Doesn't bother me who we lynch as long as Katty is killed.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 am

Post by redtail896 »

DH: I humbly request that you use your normal account. If only because, when I look people up in ISO, I now have to remember that you did that.

He claimed because we're about to shoot him. I understand why. The claim means nothing to me; if we're right about the general composition of the scumteam, then he needs to do something desperate.

Still, I think we should shoot Katty, and then see where we are.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:15 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

There is a striking similarity between the tone of that claim and the tone of SH's claim.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Soben »

I don't fully believe the claim but at the same time I'm confident that there's some form of protective role in the setup and DHs claim fits that, I'd prefer that Katty also claim before any shot is fired but I'm also considering the possible benefits of asking any protective role out there to counter-claim DemonHybrid.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Matias »

In post 381, redtail896 wrote:DH: I humbly request that you use your normal account. If only because, when I look people up in ISO, I now have to remember that you did that.

He claimed because we're about to shoot him. I understand why. The claim means nothing to me; if we're right about the general composition of the scumteam, then he needs to do something desperate.

Still, I think we should shoot Katty, and then see where we are.

I'm phasing out DemonHybrid for this one. It's a long story, but I plan for this to be my main account. Just ISO both in a row, sorry that it's a pain in the ass.
My GTKAS
My old account
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Soben »

DemonHybrid, any chance I can get an updated read list from you? Also an explanation as to why you were okay being shot in #374 if you are a bodyguard?
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Matias »

Reads are mostly the same. I don't have a lot of scumreads at the moment since Gen's claim, so I need to reread some of those that I have a town read on. Specifically Odysseus and Katty.

Also, it's not that I'm OKAY with it, it's that I need to let Gen make his own decision. What good has ever come from directing someone's vig kill?
My GTKAS
My old account
Odysseus
Odysseus
Goon
Odysseus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Odysseus »

Lol DH, please come back with a scum read on me. This is on my phone so more later but I support a massclaim now.
stray'd,
survey'd,
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Soben »

I very much regret not faking a guilty on Odysseus to start this day. 1-shot day vigs are what dreams are made of.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Soben »

Matias, if you are a bodyguard, we would hope you would realize that your role is important to the game. Shooting what would most likely be the only protective town role in the setup as a daykill on day 2 would be bad for town. I'm wondering if you were trying to feign indifference at being shot at first, and then realized oh shit, I probably WILL be shot if I don't do something, hence the claim. Of course, its also possible that you realized you needed to claim because you are in fact a bodyguard and didn't want to get shot. Also, why did you say you protected Uphill, obviously. Not that I think Uphill is scum persay, but why was that an obvious target for you?
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Soben »

In post 387, Odysseus wrote:This is on my phone so more later but I support a massclaim now.

Massclaim is unneeded, we merely need a protective role counterclaim to occur if there is one.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 am

Post by redtail896 »

Before there's any sort of claiming shenanigans, I think we should kill Katty first.

Katty: Please claim now.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Soben »

Yonzy, my scum read on you is part process of elimination, but also as my partner said it revolves mostly around your mega reads list on day 1. You have SH marked as "scum/lazy townie?". The ambiguity of that read gives you plenty of room to work with in changing your read as needed. I find that scum love to label their partners in a way that shows lack of conviction so that they can change their reads on them as needed. I was also wondering if you asking SH to claim was a bit of coaching to get him to claim a PR.

I found your DH read as strongest scumread a bit suspect d1 too. On further review, you do give reasons for your suspicion on him which could in fact be valid reasons/good scumhunting if DH is scum. Eh, I originally read it as potential scum-distancing, but it could just be that you were on to something. Idk about you.

I think our point that scum-SH would have no reason to try and ask for odysseus to out his town tells on town-Katty Bard when Katty was the alternative lynch wagon to himself. Me thinks Katty is scum.

Right now, we want Katty to claim and then to go from there.

Katty/DH is current guess for scum.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:21 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

In post 387, Odysseus wrote:I support a massclaim now.

Not yet IMO. Let Katty claim and see if we need to go further.

preview edit: Again, I am late to the party.
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

With no counter-claim yet i'm leaning more towards Katty to be shot! However, we don't specifically know if there is a protective role out there so DH could be just winging it hoping for the best?

Katty claim.
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

In post 378, Odysseus wrote:Why the fuck would you even claim that right now

Why were you upset about the claim Ody?
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

In post 379, Matias wrote:Because the guy with the fucking gun said so.

Sorry for the trip post.

This made me lol!
Retrospective
Retrospective
Goon
Retrospective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Retrospective »

@Gen; That was Slaxx and I'm not sure so I'll just let him answer next time he's on.

@Soben; I can see where you are coming from with a Yonzy read although I still disagree. Take a look at SH/Yonzy interactions after the claim. Also I absolutely despise the coaching read and people use it entirely too much and it is completely unreliable. Loads of people told SH to claim, were we all coaching him? Loads of people are asking for Katty to claim now too. This is one of those tells people add to flesh out their read when they realize they don't have much on 'em. Stop it. >_>

@Everyone else; Jeez the word massclaim is like taboo here. I'm not very impressed with this setup and I wouldn't be surprised if the host saw the fact that two PRs can effectively clear themselves as a type of 'protective' measure. It's more of day protection but still. So I think any PR should claim because there's a good chance that there isn't another defensive PR. So yes, I still support a massclaim. Another thing to note: if the scum team has a weak PR, I could see host giving us only the day vig and child which is another reason why I want massclaim so we can discuss the likelihood of BG existence.

Katty should be shot by Gen. And unless somebody has any objections, I'm going to start putting together a DH case. (If it's not obvious, I don't believe the BG claim at all)
Odysseus
Odysseus
Goon
Odysseus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Odysseus »

In post 397, Retrospective wrote:@Gen; That was Slaxx and I'm not sure so I'll just let him answer next time he's on.

@Soben; I can see where you are coming from with a Yonzy read although I still disagree. Take a look at SH/Yonzy interactions after the claim. Also I absolutely despise the coaching read and people use it entirely too much and it is completely unreliable. Loads of people told SH to claim, were we all coaching him? Loads of people are asking for Katty to claim now too. This is one of those tells people add to flesh out their read when they realize they don't have much on 'em. Stop it. >_>

@Everyone else; Jeez the word massclaim is like taboo here. I'm not very impressed with this setup and I wouldn't be surprised if the host saw the fact that two PRs can effectively clear themselves as a type of 'protective' measure. It's more of day protection but still. So I think any PR should claim because there's a good chance that there isn't another defensive PR. So yes, I still support a massclaim. Another thing to note: if the scum team has a weak PR, I could see host giving us only the day vig and child which is another reason why I want massclaim so we can discuss the likelihood of BG existence.

Katty should be shot by Gen. And unless somebody has any objections, I'm going to start putting together a DH case. (If it's not obvious, I don't believe the BG claim at all)
FFS SORRY
This is me
stray'd,
survey'd,
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Massclaim is not taboo, I just feel there are better times for them. If we lynch/shoot DH and it ends up he was telling the truth, we are left with other roles being exposed. If we have any kind of investigative roles, it would be nice for them to remain hidden a little longer so they can get more info.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”