Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Wraith »

Spoiler: Daybreak
The
Beran
stood motionless in the darkened throne hall, staring up at the Burning Throne with hands clasped behind his back. "I haven't failed. Not yet," he muttered under his breath. He heard one of the great doors creak behind him. "Ah, a man of the Brotherhood. A bearer of bad news, I presume?" he said without turning his head. The black-cloaked man silently walked to a point just behind shoulder. A gloved hand appeared from under the folds, holding a slip of paper. The
Beran
look at the paper, then at the face shadowed beneath the cowl. "You certainly are a quiet group...but loyal and prompt, at least." Sturmengard took the paper and unfolded it to reveal a short summary of the night's events. He smirked and looked back at his shoulder - but the Watcher was gone. He looked back up at the Burning Throne and murmered, "No, not quite yet."

PeregrineV
7th Legion "Berserkers" (Eastern Enabling Traitor)
, Murdered Night Five
manho
4th Legion "Deathbringers" (Bremburg Recruited Traitor)
, Murdered Night Five

Deadline for today is
November 21, 2011
. Day deadlines have been shortened once again due to dragging and inactivity.

With 9 alive it takes
to lynch.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Magua »

I was so certain that Andrius was going to flip mafia. And that EtherealCookie was going to be his partner. I could taste it.

Luckily, the mafia has helped us out tremendously, and I was right on manho.

@Mod:
Is this NAR, where recruitment comes after kills? Is it guaranteed that manho was recruited before N5?
Also, what is an "Enabling" Traitor?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1401, Magua wrote:I was so certain that Andrius was going to flip mafia. And that EtherealCookie was going to be his partner. I could taste it.

Luckily, the mafia has helped us out tremendously, and I was right on manho.

@Mod:
Is this NAR, where recruitment comes after kills? Is it guaranteed that manho was recruited before N5?
Also, what is an "Enabling" Traitor?

Yes.

Something sufficiently cryptic.

Also I forgot to send out the massprod.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 am

Post by MattP »

I still feel pretty sure about Magua/EC.

MacDougall, question, why did you so quickly revote andrius after Magua's little censor rage?
SlappyKrust
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by MacDougall »

I have also changed my position on Magua. Methinks he is scum.

I changed my stance because expletives aside, his point was valid, and after all I did think Andrius was scum...

VOTE: Magua
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Second part is a response to your question MattP in case it was confusing.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by MattP »

Nah, I got that

Yeah, I'm gonna vote Magua as well. No, I'm not bandwagoning MacDougall, I had voted Magua yesterday and I intend to follow through with that vote today. Him and EC, if I'm wrong I'll eat rusty nails.

vote: Magua
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I figured that scum would be all over me today. lol

Hey Dougall. You are no longer my biggest scum read but its HARD to give you a town read b/c you're so flip floppy. As of post 1325 Mag was a town read and MattP was your biggest scumread. But your voting Mag, so what changed your mind? Was it Andys flip? Is Matt P still on your list?

We should be voting Vezok or EC.

vote:Vezok
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1407, Nero Cain wrote:I figured that scum would be all over me today. lol

Hey Dougall. You are no longer my biggest scum read but its HARD to give you a town read b/c you're so flip floppy. As of post 1325 Mag was a town read and MattP was your biggest scumread. But your voting Mag, so what changed your mind? Was it Andys flip? Is Matt P still on your list?

I am up for Magua or EC currently, but why Vezok over Magua? Do you think Magua is a village read and why?
SlappyKrust
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by MacDougall »

I don't necessarily have a town read on MattP Nero. but the way Magua went about his actions yesterday, heavily influencing the lynch in subtle ways, his choice of scum reads + his actions today + the fact that almost every remaining player except me has a veritable scum read on him ... altered my read on him. It's not much more than a gut call, but my gut read on him is pretty strong.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1407, Nero Cain wrote:I figured that scum would be all over me today. lol

Oh nonono.

You aren't getting away. Don't worry.

Right here we have some sort of scum roleblocker. I just got blocked tonight. Probably in order not to be able to save myself with some sort of ability I had.

Joke's on you. I'm VT.

Now die.

vote NC
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:52 am

Post by MattP »

Wait, what? But you don't know WHO roleblocked you. On top of that, how do you know you were roleblocked, you're told those things?
SlappyKrust
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:03 am

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: MattP

If only you read the rest of 1410 you would see that he said "Jokes on you. I'm VT"

Your reaction is clearly scum.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1412, kdowns wrote:VOTE: MattP

If only you read the rest of 1410 you would see that he said "Jokes on you. I'm VT"

Your reaction is clearly scum.

Lolwut? I acknowledge he said that. I'm asking him how he knows he was rbd and how he knows it was Nero Cain. Isn't VT Vanilla Townie? As in, they don't have any specials?
SlappyKrust
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 am

Post by MacDougall »

It's already established that we get told we were roleblocked. It happened to me on night 2 and if you read carefully through the OP's it says it.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:15 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1414, MacDougall wrote:It's already established that we get told we were roleblocked. It happened to me on night 2 and if you read carefully through the OP's it says it.

Oh ok then, whoops.
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1408, MattP wrote:
I am up for Magua or EC currently, but why Vezok over Magua? Do you think Magua is a village read and why?

I was right about Manho so I have no reason to doubt my Vezok and EC scum reads.

In post 1409, MacDougall wrote:I don't necessarily have a town read on MattP Nero. but the way Magua went about his actions yesterday, heavily influencing the lynch in subtle ways, his choice of scum reads + his actions today + the fact that almost every remaining player except me has a veritable scum read on him ... altered my read on him. It's not much more than a gut call, but my gut read on him is pretty strong.

I get the whole Mag should be scrutinized thing but the other players should be held accountable for their votes as well.

In post 1410, vezokpiraka wrote:
Oh nonono.

You aren't getting away. Don't worry.

Right here we have some sort of scum roleblocker. I just got blocked tonight. Probably in order not to be able to save myself with some sort of ability I had.

Joke's on you. I'm VT.

Now die.

vote NC

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?

This is a pretty huge leap of logic here.

Where the hell is everyone?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Wraith »

Good question.
AGar
and
EC
are about to be prodded and
Bogre
is about to be replaced.
Show

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Bogre »

Was at a conference this weekend.

Vezok, are you claiming that NC is the scum roleblocker, or was that separate?

Not thinking that Mattp's reaction was a scum tell.

VOTE: EC

Biggest thing here is the concentration on Vezok to almost the point of exclusion of anyone else, which is a waste, given that Vezok is always horribly scummy and hard to understand. Easy to look like you're participating a lot and having a big say because scumhunting against Vezok is on easy mode.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:57 am

Post by kdowns »

Am I the only one who read the Vezok claimed VT?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1419, kdowns wrote:Am I the only one who read the Vezok claimed VT?

Everyone read it. I don't understand how that makes NC mafia. I think you're missing the point here.
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh Kdowns doesn't think it makes me mafia since he isn't voting me but I don't see what the VT claim has to do with
ANYTHING
!!!

this needs explanation.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1403, MattP wrote:I still feel pretty sure about Magua/EC.

Which scumteam do you see me on? Empking/PeregrineV, or StrangerCoug/manho?

What about EtherealCookie?

In post 1404, MacDougall wrote:I have also changed my position on Magua. Methinks he is scum.

I changed my stance because expletives aside, his point was valid, and after all I did think Andrius was scum...

I thought Andrius was scum too. I was convinced of it. I was wrong.

That said, your reason for voting me -- that Andrius flipped town -- is bullshit because if all I wanted was town dead, I could've just hammered you yesterday.

You're still town. I'm just saying your reasoning here completely sucks.

MattP wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna vote Magua as well. No, I'm not bandwagoning MacDougall, I had voted Magua yesterday and I intend to follow through with that vote today. Him and EC, if I'm wrong I'll eat rusty nails.

I'd hate for you to get tetanus. But let's say you lynch me and I flip town. Will you go after EtherealCookie tomorrow?

For me, my scumread on EtherealCookie has diminished quite a bit with the Andrius-town flip.
Macdougall is still town.
kdowns is still town.
vezokpiraka is *probably* town.

Leaves Bogre, AGar, Matt, and Nero Cain.

Of those, Bogre is now my main suspect by far. I liked his 1418, but looking back over his ISO, his suspicion of EtherealCookie goes back to D5, but doesn't seem to be adjusted in light of Andrius-town, Peregrine-scum or manho-scum. It's like he's picked his read and is sticking to it without re-evaluating; also, he managed to get through D5 without ever once giving an opinion or comment on the Andrius wagon.

VOTE: Bogre
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Welp. Suspicions of Magua return. I recall him pushing for Manho's lynch last day too. He's very likely on the other scum team.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 1423, EtherealCookie wrote:Welp. Suspicions of Magua return. I recall him pushing for Manho's lynch last day too. He's very likely on the other scum team.

The one with Empking?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”