Fennin
Fennin
Goon
Fennin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Fennin »

In post 399, J wrote:Why are people not voting Fennin more?

Most of them are not willing to lynch a townie based on what you say. But I have to admit that I'm also surprised to not see more votes on me, due to my previous weak attack on Metabot and also due to me lurking and skimming for the past few days. You can't deny the fact that Sken and Painted have a strong link. A link that is looking pretty scummy so far. You may have asked people to take a close look at my ISO but it's Sken who insisted again. Would make sense eh, she wouldn't tell Painted to stop defending her and not tell me, since I did the same previously. Or her distancing would be too obvious. But it only seems obvious to the ones who are voting her, and not you.

My scum picks the same as everyone else? If that was the case, Sken would already have been lynched.

Good luck trying to attract votes on me. I think people aren't that stupid to just vote against a former inactive/lurker who is going to post more.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

The fact that Deas is all paranoid and is completely changing his playstyle after I put the spotlight on him clearly screams scum to me.

Deas is lurking more and being way more strategic with his schoozing. Its almost as if he feels that burying his head in the sand is going to make me go away. Hey Deas, its not. Youre scum and youre going to hang.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:20 am

Post by J »

I'm not voting you because you were an inactive/lurker nor have I ever voted you for that reason.
User formerly known as [J].
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

This is the point where I stop confusing everyone with my vote hopping and decide who I'd want to lynch today.

I feel very unsure of Fennin, especially since his reads are very similar to mine, but I'm not very suspicious of him right now. I'd be most happy with a Skenvoy or Painted lynch today.
Fennin
Fennin
Goon
Fennin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Fennin »

In post 403, DeasVail wrote:I feel very unsure of Fennin, especially since his reads are very similar to mine, but I'm not very suspicious of him right now. I'd be most happy with a Skenvoy or Painted lynch today.

Doesn't that comfort you by knowing that someone else shares your opinions? Seriously, you were the one who triggered the Skenvoy/Painted episode. Like I said earlier, it's the only interesting content I saw in this game so far.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:49 am

Post by DeasVail »

hmmm, the thing is, if you are scum it means I'm most likely wrong in my reads and would be supporting you in getting mis-lynches.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 am

Post by don_johnson »

fennin wrote:Well, there is no other way for her to ask Painted to stop since
scum can only communicate at night

??

IS wrote:The fact that Deas is all paranoid and is completely changing his playstyle after I put the spotlight on him clearly screams scum to me.

^^

:)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 397, Fennin wrote:Ok, from now on I should be more active. Here are my observations:

Skenvoy voted Painted before the game even begun. When it is confirmed the game has started, switched her vote to [J]. DeasVail voted for Skenvoy by just telling he believes she is slightly more scum than the others. Painted reacted and seemed to defend Skenvoy. He didn’t hesitate to accuse others of being scum when they voted Skenvoy. As I see it, Skenvoy tried to distance herself in the RVS (that didn’t even started yet) and when Painted “defended” her, she got upset and asked to stop. Well, there is no other way for her to ask Painted to stop since scum can only communicate at night.

Then there were a lot of discussions going on about the inactives and lurkers. I feel like it was a smart way to attract attention elsewhere. Not really smart to vote for inactives since they will get replaced sooner or later. The fact I defended Skenvoy after she asked Painted to stop it triggered something interesting. Skenvoy tries to attract the attention on me.

Unfortunately, the fact that I wasn’t very much active and that my weak attack on Metabot failed makes me look scummy too, or at least not committed to the game. That should change.

So top scumreads are Skenvoy and Painted. I find DJ scummy too but that can be the way he plays this game. I have strong townreads on Deasvail and Slandaar.

VOTE: Skenvoy

First 2 paragraphs are retelling of actions in the game or rehashing of old arguments. Seriously - everything is in there. "Skenvoy was buddying in RVS" "Talking about the lurkers (which I happen to be one of) to get away attention". The part about scum communicating at night is just awful - "oh, look, I can slip in that I think Skenvoy is scum when it's really not necessary!" I've been attracting attention to you the last few pages because you're a freaking scummy lurker who still hasn't responded to ONE of my attacks.

I find it interesting that you seem to be using the fact that I find you scummy as a point against me, but then show that you know why I think you're scummy in the next paragraph. If you can see why I think you're scum, how is it scummy for me to think so?

And, wow. Your top scumreads are me and Painted, and your top townreads are Slandaar and DV. Which one of them are you taking your townreads from, I wonder?

And one more question, if you find both Painted and me equally scummy, why are you voting me? OMGUS? Why do you wait until someone has a vote on you to actually start playing the game? That reeks of scum flying under the radar until someone calls them on it.
In post 400, Fennin wrote:
In post 399, J wrote:Why are people not voting Fennin more?

Most of them are not willing to lynch a townie based on what you say. But I have to admit that I'm also surprised to not see more votes on me, due to my previous weak attack on Metabot and also due to me lurking and skimming for the past few days. You can't deny the fact that Sken and Painted have a strong link. A link that is looking pretty scummy so far. You may have asked people to take a close look at my ISO but it's Sken who insisted again.
Would make sense eh, she wouldn't tell Painted to stop defending her and not tell me, since I did the same previously.
Or her distancing would be too obvious. But it only seems obvious to the ones who are voting her, and not you.

My scum picks the same as everyone else? If that was the case, Sken would already have been lynched.

Good luck trying to attract votes on me. I think people aren't that stupid to just vote against a former inactive/lurker who is going to post more.

Okay, your point here is basically that I'm scummy because I'm going after you. How is making cases scummy? You're not making a lot of sense - IMO, making cases is a lot less scummy than pretending to make cases but actually sheeping other people's, which is what you're doing.

The bolded part, I do not understand. Actually. Could you explain it again, please?

How is voting an inactive lurker who's contributed absolutely nothing, with an incredibly scummy iso stupid?

In post 404, Fennin wrote:
In post 403, DeasVail wrote:I feel very unsure of Fennin, especially since his reads are very similar to mine, but I'm not very suspicious of him right now. I'd be most happy with a Skenvoy or Painted lynch today.

Doesn't that comfort you by knowing that someone else shares your opinions? Seriously, you were the one who triggered the Skenvoy/Painted episode. Like I said earlier, it's the only interesting content I saw in this game so far.

...have you actually read the game, because it's starting to look like you haven't - there was a big thing between me and DV and J about this kind of thing - reads aligning. To me, it either means you're a sheep or scum.

The other thing about this post? BUDDYING. It's nothing else - you say "Hooray, we share opinions, that's comforting!" and "Well done on triggering the only interesting thing in the game so far!" This post actually enforces my townread on DV, as I can't see scum buddying together like this.

@The rest of town, seriously, read Fennin's iso, read my posts about him and lynch the bugger.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm not as convinced as you are Skenvoy, and it is your certainty that irks me, especially the enforcement of your town read on me which assumes that Fennin is scum.

Skenvoy, town reads aligning and scum reads aligning are different things (I think), so that point is irrelevant in my opinion.

Other than that, you have good points and questions and I agree that Fennin has been scummy. Still, I can't say that I really suspect him all that much right now.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Is anyone else wondering where Oasis is?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by DeasVail »

He said he'd post something Monday I believe.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:09 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Alright. And where is MetaBot? They've only posted 5 times in 17 pages.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Outskirts Oasis
Outskirts Oasis
Townie
Outskirts Oasis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Outskirts Oasis »

Just finished reading the thread. Tomorrow I'll post my analysis since deadline is close.

I will say that I am not liking Skenvoy from my read.
Show
Mafia record:
Town:
0W/0L/0D
Scum:
0W/0L/0D
Third-Party:
0W/0L/0D
Currently playing: Newbie 1167
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Metabot has been prodded.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Metabot
Metabot
Goon
Metabot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Metabot »

This thread severely outpaced me in the beginning of the game. But I think I've learned enough to participate, at least a bit.

I need to catch up though. Who are the main suspects? Whats the general consensus?
Is "if questioned, is false" true?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Your initial opinion shouldn't be influenced by the general consensus, or who other people suspect. What would be most helpful is you providing what you think and then considering other opinions.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, deadline's approaching and I think we need to decide on someone to lynch.

Lynches I want:

Painted
Skenvoy

Lynches I will support (if neither of my favoured lynches is an option):

don_johnson
DeltaWave
Internet Stranger
Metabot
Fennin (maybe, still haven't made up my mind)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

oh, and add [J] to the list of lynches I will support
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 am

Post by J »

DV, that is over half the player-list. o_O"

Why do you support DW/MB/DJ? I thought you also said IS was null to you.
User formerly known as [J].
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:30 am

Post by DeltaWave »

So DV, basically you'd support a lynch on anyone? :p

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

Metabot/DV 2-post interaction doesn't read town/town to me

DV is giving advice to metabot, but would support his lynch, metabots post was scummy, but DV doesnt seem to voice that, it reads more like in thread scum coaching.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 409, DeltaWave wrote:Is anyone else wondering where Oasis is?

This reads bad to me too
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:54 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 421, Slandaar wrote:
In post 409, DeltaWave wrote:Is anyone else wondering where Oasis is?

This reads bad to me too

Which part of it, Oasis' lurking or my prompt to get him to post?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Slandaar »

I think DV/Delta/Sken are the best lynches.

IS point on DV was actually very good, like i have no idea why noone else seems to have seriously considered it.

I think i prefer DV because so little attention has been on him, even since IS's point, kind of suggests scum want it to just vanish into the past, forever forgotten.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

we are close to deadline and you are simply thinking about where a replacement is, does not seem very town to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”