MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1149, projectmatt wrote:I was theorizing that SlySly was playing scum trying to push on an easy mislynch for Whispersilk, which made me sort of think Whisper was town. Seeing her shot within the first few posts was agitating, yeah.

Um, what?

We have loads of useful wagon information with NoPoint, Furc, DGB and Piper all flipping Town and Stringer flipping scum.

Tons of suspect characters from the end of Day wagon that lynched Obv-Town Furc over scumtastic VT Ghostlin. Including uber-lurker Whispersilk.

And you are 'upset' because you had some little theory that scum SlySly was pushing a wagon (that went nowhere, BTW) on Whisper?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1150, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1149, projectmatt wrote:I was theorizing that SlySly was playing scum trying to push on an easy mislynch for Whispersilk, which made me sort of think Whisper was town. Seeing her shot within the first few posts was agitating, yeah.

Um, what?

We have loads of useful wagon information with NoPoint, Furc, DGB and Piper all flipping Town and Stringer flipping scum.

Tons of suspect characters from the end of Day wagon that lynched Obv-Town Furc over scumtastic VT Ghostlin. Including uber-lurker Whispersilk.

And you are 'upset' because you had some little theory that scum SlySly was pushing a wagon (that went nowhere, BTW) on Whisper?

I never discredited the wagon information that we already have, I essentially meant that I was
leaning
town on Whisper so it was distressing to see her shot so quickly.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I had no ability last night, therefore I passed none

@Toog: Why did you choose now to kill?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by The Eruci »

"We don't know what it does to them, preliminary tests ended up killing them all. Too "weak" was the official conclusion. So we give it to the best of the best, makes perfect sense right? They could have at least quantified their conclusion. Damn theoreticians.

At the very least, we know it gives them some extraordinary insight, because both subjects so far have managed to duplicate termination commands only available to those with.. privileged access. The extent of this insight, and its side effects, are yet to be determined."
-Log 804.002 22:13IT

>> -EXEC CODE LN407.010 -UG9095648

whispersilk,
Eruci
, terminated by EXEC Code LN407, Day 2.

Day Two Continues.

VoteCount reset, deadline is not affected.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:17 pm

VOTE: Ghostlin

Tons of people I will be happy to see dead still, including Toog. More thougthts in the AM after sleep.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1152, Bunnylover wrote:
I had no ability last night, therefore I passed none

@Toog: Why did you choose now to kill?

Get it out of the way. I had the same read on whispersilk that DGB did based on the way the vote went down, figured I would just TCB in my first post.

I "almost" shot Magna to be honest, but figured Magna is at least active.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

I did not pass an ability.

---------

Pmatt, do you realize that I didn't dayvig whisper? Whisper was not the only uber lurker I was in support of lynching yesterday.

---------

Toogeloo wrote:
I passed my "anti-town" ability to DGB last night, but she did not die with it apparently.

Convenient cover story claiming to have passed your anti-town ability to your NK.

VOTE: Toogeloo
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Junpei »

Ugh, why did you kill whisper... Whisper is a great scumhunter I think if you had just gave her time. You're so... ugh. Why not shoot Fourseen whom we can safely say no one gave an ability to of importance? Why shoot whisper? I thought that you were faking a shot when I first read it.

MoI I dislike the free pass you're giving Fourseen, but I'm going to do some more analysis before I comment on what has been said today. But for now, I can easily say
vote fourseencircumstance

Oh,
I did pass an ability
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

MoI 1134 wrote:Players strongly on the wagon as it grew and who get a ‘Get out of Jail free’ card from me today – Peregrine, EC, Fourseen,

Players who either abandoned Stringer or pushed NoPoint / Junpei when things were tight (and thus are Temiati suspects) – RedCoyote, SlySly, Spring, diddin, Ghostlin, MagisterLudi, Toog, Implosion

Nah, way too arbitrary. All three players on the top part jumped off and on the wagon. You're singling out a specific time for no particular reason except to satisfy a confirmation bias.

---

matt 1138 wrote:Toog, that was the most blatantly stupid thing I've seen in while. Whisper has not even POSTED yet today. Bah.

Not the brightest move I've ever seen, but it sure was ballsy. Ballsy enough to convince me that his intentions are not jaded.

Toogeloo is now a stable townread of mine, although I agree that it would've been nice to hear something more from whisper.

---

Toogeloo 1145 wrote:Players that caused Furc's lynch to succeed are where suspicions should start.

I'm not so sure about that. It was Ghostlin vs Furcolow for a majority of the day, not SB versus Furcolow. Everyone was tripping over themselves to abandon the SB wagon after he claimed.

---

I did not pass an ability.

Vote: ForeseenCircumstances
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

Neither Junpei nor RedCoyote ever give a solid reason for voting me.

I feel Redcoyote is very likely to be scum based on yesterdays wagonn.
vote: redcoyote
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Kdub »

These are the relevant vote counts:
In post 1036, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x30 ::

Ghostlin (11) -
MagnaofIllusion, projectmatt, implosion, FourseenCircumstance, wazzatron, Junpei, EtherealCookie, warriormode, chkflip, Sinestro, Kdub

Furcolow (8) -
Ghostlin, Toogeloo,
DrippingGoofball
Drunken Piper
, SlySly, Bunnylover, RedCoyote, springlullaby

warriormode (1) -
Magister Ludi

Magister Ludi (1) -
PeregrineV

Not Voting (3) -
whispersilk
Stringer Bell
Furcolow

In post 1049, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x31 ::

Furcolow (11) -
Ghostlin, Toogeloo,
DrippingGoofball
Drunken Piper
, SlySly, Bunnylover, RedCoyote, springlullaby, chkflip, wazzatron, Magister Ludi

Ghostlin (10) -
MagnaofIllusion, projectmatt, implosion, FourseenCircumstance, Junpei, EtherealCookie, warriormode, Sinestro, Kdub,
Furcolow

Magister Ludi (1) -
PeregrineV

Not Voting (2) -
whispersilk
Stringer Bell

In post 1118, The Eruci wrote:
:: Final Day One VoteCount ::

Furcolow (13) -
Ghostlin, Toogeloo,
DrippingGoofball
Drunken Piper
, SlySly, Bunnylover, RedCoyote, springlullaby, chkflip, wazzatron, Magister Ludi,
whispersilk
, PeregrineV
[Lynched.]
Ghostlin (10) -
MagnaofIllusion, projectmatt, implosion, FourseenCircumstance, Junpei, EtherealCookie, warriormode, Sinestro, Kdub,
Furcolow

Not Voting (1) -
Stringer Bell

In particular, this group of players were responsible for turning the wagon onto Furc: chkflip, wazzatron, Magister Ludi, PeregrineV

If Ghostlin is scum, then there is definitely scum in that group. I don't agree with the way Toog used his ability and the subsequent kill, but the shot at whispersilk wasn't really a bad one given his position on the Furc wagon. I don't think Toog should have revealed that there were no more vig shots, but too late now.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Junpei »

Fourseen that post is so bad. Go read my ISO, because I've made a case against you already, and you ignored it.

RedCoyote, something as wifomy as a quickshot is enough to give you a solid town read?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:23 am

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

I've hit every single one of your lame ass policy lynch reasoning for voting me... get over yourself.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1161, Junpei wrote:RedCoyote, something as wifomy as a quickshot is enough to give you a solid town read?
Something as WIFOMy as the way a player replaced out was enough for a town read from me... it must be catching.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I didn't pass an ability last night, according to my claim.

In post 1158, RedCoyote wrote:MoI 1134 wrote:
Players strongly on the wagon as it grew and who get a %u2018Get out of Jail free%u2019 card from me today %u2013 Peregrine, EC, Fourseen,

Players who either abandoned Stringer or pushed NoPoint / Junpei when things were tight (and thus are Temiati suspects) %u2013 RedCoyote, SlySly, Spring, diddin, Ghostlin, MagisterLudi, Toog, Implosion

Nah, way too arbitrary. All three players on the top part jumped off and on the wagon. You're singling out a specific time for no particular reason except to satisfy a confirmation bias.

---

There's a few things that are nagging me here, acutally. You see, I never voted for Stringer and rode Junpei erratically the beginning of the day and Furc throught the end of the day. Also, DGB, who is now
dead
would fit on his Temiati list. Also the person that advocated we jump off the Stringer list was MoI, and MoI's biggest...I'm going to use opposition here as the word is now dead. Also, Magna's the one who advocated we jump off the Stringer lynch in the first place.

If I didn't believe Mafia could have an orgy of evidence, I'd be voting MoI right now. I'm acutally going to do something smart here and wait for more information on the pass/did not pass lists to finish.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:10 am

In post 1164, Ghostlin wrote:There's a few things that are nagging me here, acutally. You see, I never voted for Stringer and rode Junpei erratically the beginning of the day and Furc throught the end of the day. Also, DGB, who is now dead would fit on his Temiati list. Also the person that advocated we jump off the Stringer list was MoI, and MoI's biggest...I'm going to use opposition here as the word is now dead. Also, Magna's the one who advocated we jump off the Stringer lynch in the first place.

If I didn't believe Mafia could have an orgy of evidence, I'd be voting MoI right now. I'm acutally going to do something smart here and wait for more information on the pass/did not pass lists to finish.

hahahaha ... seriously this is great!

I'll respond when I get a chance but there are so many horrible, horrible elements to this post it makes me chuckle.

Afraid to actually commit to a vote for me Ghostlin? Why is that?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I did not pass an ability N1.

With that being said, we know that abilties can be one of three places:

In post 1, The Eruci wrote:
Q: What is the haps with the zones?

A: To better describe the location of abilities and cycling resolutions, for use in abilities and communication with players, the three ability zones are the three possible states an ability may exist in during the duration of the game.
The Activity Zone is the zone an ability is in when it is under the possession of a currently living player.
The Inactivity Zone is the zone an ability is sent to when the player who possessed it died, and possession can be conclusively determined.
The Void is the zone an ability is sent to when possession of an ability can't be determined. Two such cases where this would occur would be in the case of a player being killed yet still being targeted as cycling choice, and in the case that a player fails to submit their cycling choice.

@Mod- Are we allowed to know the abilities in the Inactivity Zone or the Void?

The fact that there is a distinction made between the Inactivity Zone and Void makes me think so, otherwise there would not be a distinction made from the players PoV.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1165, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1164, Ghostlin wrote:There's a few things that are nagging me here, acutally. You see, I never voted for Stringer and rode Junpei erratically the beginning of the day and Furc throught the end of the day. Also, DGB, who is now dead would fit on his Temiati list. Also the person that advocated we jump off the Stringer list was MoI, and MoI's biggest...I'm going to use opposition here as the word is now dead. Also, Magna's the one who advocated we jump off the Stringer lynch in the first place.

hahahaha ... seriously this is great!

I'll respond when I get a chance but there are so many horrible, horrible elements to this post it makes me chuckle.

Afraid to actually commit to a vote for me Ghostlin? Why is that?

Because I don't acutally think you're guilty, despite you're continued move from case to lousy rhetoric.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Ghostlin »

MoI: you apparently don't read TVtropes, so let me help you out: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... OfEvidence .

Once you're done with that, post what you're going to post.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Also, for those of you going 'why wait for the no pass list, Ghostlin?' Most likely scum are more likely to not pass an ability. By analyzing who's on the list, we can help pick out the one or two scum that didn't pass hopefully with bad play.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:41 am

Post by chkflip »

I passed a doubly good ability

VOTE: Toogeloo
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 am

Post by RedCoyote »

FC 1159 wrote:Neither Junpei nor RedCoyote ever give a solid reason for voting me.

I have called you out here and here, but your insincere push of Ghostlin is putting me over the top.

FC plays both sides
FC 819 wrote:I think Whispersilk is A good vig target, as well as Furclow for his suspicious 6 person scum team comment, his random claim, and the fact that his claim is a bit too mysterious to be 100% truthful.

vote: Furclow

FC 958 wrote:hmm between furclow and his premature claim and the case that MoI presented on ghostlin I am leaning towards the case on ghostlin just because furclow's ability is helpful for the town at this point.

vote:ghastlin

I see no reason for this. Your only excuse is that MoI's case sounded better, and I don't buy that because I think you're drifting in the wind like a scummy scum and taking the path of least resistance in all your moves.

---

Junpei 1161 wrote:RedCoyote, something as wifomy as a quickshot is enough to give you a solid town read?

I mean what I say.

---

Ghostlin 1164 wrote:There's a few things that are nagging me here, acutally. You see, I never voted for Stringer and rode Junpei erratically the beginning of the day and Furc throught the end of the day. Also, DGB, who is now
dead
would fit on his Temiati list. Also the person that advocated we jump off the Stringer list was MoI, and MoI's biggest...I'm going to use opposition here as the word is now dead. Also, Magna's the one who advocated we jump off the Stringer lynch in the first place.

Yeah, this is more well put together than I could've come up with. The biggest odd note in the post is definitely the fact that using abandoning the SB wagon as potential evidence of scumminess puts targets on MoI. He leaves himself off the list, but those who he puts on there are people he thought were scum before the day was over anyways. It's very dishonest.

---

chkflip 1170 wrote:VOTE: VOTE: Toogeloo

Funny joke vote, chk. Where's the real one?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1171, RedCoyote wrote:Yeah, this is more well put together than I could've come up with. The biggest odd note in the post is definitely the fact that using abandoning the SB wagon as potential evidence of scumminess puts targets on MoI. He leaves himself off the list, but those who he puts on there are people he thought were scum before the day was over anyways. It's very dishonest.

My primary hurdle to saying MoI is scum is I'm having a huge critical problem believing he set all of the above up, and killed DGB because she was onto him, and then posted a list that's rather incrimatory of people 'going these people are scum+bad because SB was scum'.

Is there a number of scenarios where I see that happening? Yes.

Do I honestly think MoI is dumb enough to kiss a shark by both drawing attention to it while scum? Hell, no. Last night pretty much screams (the evidence is circumstantal, but I've seen lynches driven on less) that MoI's possibly guilty, and now he's going to accuse with a busted list a huge number of people as scum reads? That's strained. His best bet Day 2 would of been continuing to press me without the sidetrack.

I agree with your post on FC and his play early game concerns me as well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 am

Post by chkflip »

RC - Eh, Toog in ISO doesn't look as hot as I'd like it for him to up and BOOM shoot somebody without giving any sort of reason. Worse yet he joked about it? Hurr hurr not so much. I'm glad a legitimate Fourseen wagon might be building today and I'll definitely be voting him later in the day but I'd like to see more content from Toog for now.
Toog - what in particular made you shoot that slot? I know you said "I'm sheeping blahblah read" but what posts in particular made you do it?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1173, chkflip wrote:Toog - what in particular made you shoot that slot? I know you said "I'm sheeping blahblah read" but what posts in particular made you do it?

Call it a retribution shot for DGB. I felt whisper's vote was placed at about the time I expected scum to place it, and the activity and way the vote was done just didn't feel right. It wasn't a sheepish read, DGB and I are separate people, and I could have ignored DGB's feelings on the matter today entirely if I wanted to and gone with initial reaction to shoot Magna like I had postured on all night phase. Decided on whisper due to the slot itself being weak. If I had hit Magna on gut, and he flipped town, it would have been far more devastating than shooting a target that I analyzed as being poor both in vote placement and actual relevance to the game.

I'm liking the Magna hate, and will start a crusade against him if other people's feet are a bit too cold to get it going. Magna is being very manipulative with his posts, and I really,
really
, think Ghost is town. The fact that he was
THIRD
person on Stringer yesterday doesn't give him any cookies for Stringer actually flipping scum, especially since Stringer was completely abandoned eventually. I think players farming for attention elsewhere than Stringer are obviously worth attention, but gut hates Magna, and that's enough for me for now.

Vote: Magna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”