JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2002 8:58 am

Post by JDTAY »

vote: Sketchwick

Didn't vote on The Master bandwagon, then was the first to vote for the defenseless pika second round.[/b]
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2002 8:59 am

Post by JDTAY »

Bah at phpbb2 for putting that [/b] in there.
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2002 1:18 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Mith:
Why?

Neo:
Feel free to ask me to explain anything you don't understand. You shouldn't take Antrax's word even if he is a dead mason, the game started aproximately 8 am April 30, his first post (4 hours after I voted for him) was aproximately 8 am May 2. I switched back my vote to pikachamp because, and this is also to

JDTAY:
I feel it is the mod's responsibility to replace non-players, it is impossible for me to know if somone is lurking or lost intrest in the game, barring a post like MiriYami's. I feel lurking is a good mafia tactic, so that's how I vote early on.

unvote porro
for now despite the comments he's made about my mother.

sketchwick
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2002 6:00 pm

Post by mith »

Because they usually aren't random votes; they're Mafia scum trying to get a bandwagon going for an innocent.
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2002 6:39 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Mith:
So, which is worse? (or maybe more common) The mafia bandwagoning people, or the mafia lurking. Seems the only way to get people out of a lurk is to throw a vote or two their way. I mean, what if everyone ignored the ONE vote cast agaist them? I admit in my case it kind of backfired, not only did I get a wagon bigger than Porro's, but you heard what he said about my mother.

(shrug) Seems like we got little to go on this game. Day 2 went so quick it provided no info.

sketchwick
Porro
Porro
Townie
Porro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2002 10:09 pm

Post by Porro »

Porro's, but you heard what he said about my mother.

I've never known anyone take such offence to the suggestion that they like chocolate ice-cream :?

vote: sketchwick
at least until he explains this ...
I switched back my vote to pikachamp because, and this is also to

eh?

thanks for the new avatar mith :)
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2002 12:09 am

Post by Sketchwick »

No problem, Porro...

Neo wrote:

he tends to vote for people that are silent, even if all that means is they haven't posted in 24 hours.

I responded:

You shouldn't take Antrax's word even if he is a dead mason, the game started aproximately 8 am April 30, his first post (4 hours after I voted for him) was aproximately 8 am May 2.

Antrax was the only one I had voted for besides pikachamp, who never posted, so this must have been who Neo was talking about. After Antrax posted I immeadiately switched back to voting pikachamp.

Clear that up?

sketchwick
Zealot
Zealot
Townie
Zealot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2002 7:20 am

Post by Zealot »

Porro: I think your confusion may be due to the fact that since it was put on a new line, this doesn't look like it is all one sentence...
I switched back my vote to pikachamp because, and this is also to

JDTAY: I feel it is the mod's responsibility to replace non-players, it is impossible for me to know if somone is lurking or lost intrest in the game, barring a post like MiriYami's.
Porro
Porro
Townie
Porro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 2:48 am

Post by Porro »

Zealot hit the nail on the head.

unvote: sketchwick
OcularGold
OcularGold
Townie
OcularGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 10:05 am

Post by OcularGold »

vote: sketchwick

no reason, except for mith's reasons.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 10:37 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im willing to join a bandwagon if there is no reasoning behind it, but if you all are going to use such shitty reasoning it isnt fair to Sketchwick, who apparently sucks a monkeys ass at defending himself.

I really hate Neo though, so thats perfect reasoning for me.

Vote: Neo

And damnit, this is close to becoming the worst mafia game in the history of mafiascum.net. Hurry the hell up and lynch someone (Neo)
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 3:06 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

How am I supposed to defend myself against, "I think you lied." I didn't, I think getting a bandwagon is the only way to get someone to speak up. Three people had votes for them at the time, my mother was in the kitchen so rather than finding a die or something I asked her to pick a number between 1 and 3. She chose 2, I voted porro.

I guess that's just Mith. Now how about Neo, who claims to have voted me because I confused him?
Neo
, didn't I clear that up?

JDTAY
There were at least 8 people who didn't vote for the master, so it seems what pushed you over was the fact I was FIRST to vote for pika. You are saying you wouldn't be suspiscious of me if I had waited for Antrax to point out how voting pika was a good idea?

To be honest I don't see a point to voting someone else right now. Off the top of my head I can think of like 5 people actually posting. I agree with IS that this game is starting to suck, but "I hate neo" doesn't seem like the best bandwagon in the world either. I guess I'll revert back to voting silence and
vote dethwing
(pretty sure he has NEVER posted) while I examine Neo, JDTAY, and Mith, and I'm still waiting to hear from them.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 3:17 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Groza:
Could you update first page?

sketchwick
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 3:28 pm

Post by Neo »

Sketch, mostly cleared up, leaving my vote where it is while i reread the thread again.
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 5:00 pm

Post by mith »

While you examine us? You're the same one that put yourself in the same category as Antrax and IS, aren't you. Awfully cocky. ;)

Anyway, I never said you lied about your mother. It's entirely possible that *all* of the mini-bandwagons are innocents, and you didn't care which you got killed. *~shrug~*

I'll consider switching to Neo though.
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 5:48 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

I think getting a bandwagon is the only way to get someone to speak up.

THAT is the lie you accuse me of, Mith. Sorry if that wasn't obvious.

As far as me being cocky, depends...I think of myself as both intelligent and ethical, especially when it comes to playing games by the rules, which is why I don't care to discuss any game in this thread except THIS game.

As far as examining you, I think differentiating between townies making mistakes and mafia is the best skill to have. So I'm working on it.

sketchwick
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2002 4:54 am

Post by groza528 »

Sketchwick: 5 (JDTAY, mith, Neo, Ocular Gold, Porro)
dethwing: 1 (Sketchwick)
Neo: 1 (IS)
Ocular Gold: 1 (Quercitron)
Zealot: 1 (Corsato)
MARKER

anybody still here?

edit by Q: fixed bbcode
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2002 7:57 am

Post by Neo »

You might use the boards wonderful PM system and let the silent ones the game is still going.
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2002 3:40 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

I, for one, am having a hard time getting back into this game... :?
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2002 4:02 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

You know, it's really annoying to be lynched when your one of the only people actually playin the game. What's even more annoying is the people voting for me don't see how easy the mafia is going to win this game. They just have to vote for people like me who actually play, kill others that actually play at night, vote again and again. I hope there are at least people who care in both familes and the game is actually interesting for them at some point.

I swear I'm gonna run my own post or die game someday. Until then I guess I'll be in limbo until the mod sets a deadline, then I'll get slowly lynched as no one lifts a finger to do anything.

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE SIGN UP FOR A GAME IF YOU DON'T CARE?????

sketchwick
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2002 4:31 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

I'm sure, Sketchwick... But you want us to lynch
dethwing
instead? We already lynched an inactive person, and that didn't turn out so well.

Instead, I'll
vote: JDTAY
. He's been pretty quiet, but not inactive. Then he jumped on the Sketchwick bandwagon with this reason:
JDTAY wrote:Didn't vote on The Master bandwagon, then was the first to vote for the defenseless pika second round
Correct me if I'm wrong, JDTAY, but
you
didn't vote for The Master, either. And, perhaps conveniently, you didn't speak up in protest of pikachamp's lynching until
after
he had already reached majority.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2002 5:37 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Wow, sure enough, he didn't vote for the master. Shame on me for not checking it myself. Thanks Mike Amok. So at the risk of affiliating myself with you (I voiced earlier that whole "balance" joke didn't make me think you were mafia) I'll
unvote dethwing, vote JDTAY

FOS Saber Kitty
for being WAY too queit for her.

FOS Mikegoo
for always playing like a pussy who is afraid to draw attention to himself.

FOS Neo
for lying in games, even if he is town. I know you think that's good and all, but I'm biased in that Mafia 45 was the first game I ever read...and you got your doc ass lynched because you lied to the town.

FOS mith
for snogging luna instead of helping this game not die (Yeah, you thought there was no harm in that off topic crap, didn't ya?)

FOS IS
For leting this game rot while he usually keeps me entertained in games he is in.

I know
*I'd*
certainly like to hear the defenses of all these brilliant accusations I have brought forth in a fit of genius.

sketchwick, attempted saver of games everywhere
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 1:22 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

You know though, homey is absolutely right. The only one interested in this game is Sketch. We dont have any concrete evidence anyways, so we might as well go for someone less interested. Makemeok has a good point in JD though.

All we need is a resident cop to check out sketch at night. If he is evil, let us know in a good time and we lynch him. If he is good, then he is a valuable asset to the town.

Unvote:Neo
Vote: JDTAY
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 1:44 am

Post by JDTAY »

Bah. Fine, It's about time someone said it. The Master was lynched on complete and utter crap logic, there was no reason for anyone to vote him other to save their own skin by ensuring they wouldn't be lynched first round. This is what happens in two family mafia games.

unvote: Sketchwick

Maybe if anyone has any real info they'd like to come out now?
Porro
Porro
Townie
Porro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 2:02 am

Post by Porro »

groza, I unvoted sketchwick, but your tally still has me voting for him.

If pushed, at the moment I'd probably vote jdtay, but I've just voted him in Mafia 1, and I don't want him to think there's a vendetta going on or something :lol:

~awaits further developments before voting for jdtay (or perhaps someone else)~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”