DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Bumpity-bump!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:41 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

lol, I hate to be unhelpful at this point, but I pretty much agree with your last set of reasoning. I am equally suspicious of leo and sham, but I'm gonna be gone for the weekend so no vote yet.
Permanent V/LA.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:17 am

I am waiting to hear more of either before voting as well. But I'd like to hear more from Leonidas. He's still lurking. I don't like it one bit! It's very suspicious at this point.

If there is a third vote on Shamrock, I'll be glad to hammer. After he claims, naturally, and if there is a concensus that his claim doesn't hold water. It he has a believable claim, someone can unvote.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by mlaker »

Let's get something moving and I'd like to hear from Shamrock.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:21 am

Post by Leonidas »

Let me get this straight: look where my last post is compared to others, and you dare say I'm lurking?

I hope you're mafia, Drippin'. Your quick judgments and misrepresentations should logically cost us the game if you are protown.

And if you still don't understand how you got my vote on the last page, I suggest you reread your own logic. But I'll help: it has to do with crappy logic, along with high probability of not being the doc anyway.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:26 am

Yes, I know you made a few posts recently, but in terms of actual content, and exposing your own logic and thought processes, there wasn't much to them. That's why I'd like to hear more from you, Leonidas, you should tell us how you feel about everybody. Who you think the scum is, etc.

Again I am puzzled by your lack of explanation as to what makes my logic crappy. Maybe it is; if it is, and you bring up something I missed and misinterpreted, I will reconsider.

I am also puzzled as to why, since I am not claiming doc, you'd be so willing to sacrifice me.

Please share your thoughts some more, please - put more content in your next post. Please address the points myself and others have made (and point out where they are incorrect) and point out who you find most suspicious and why (not just me, please, we already know that).

Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:10 am

Post by Shamrock »

I think both of you are SCUMMY. I don't think both of you are SCUM - that would be stupid, esp. since we have no evidence of a SK or anything.

Vote: Leodinas
; I'm getting worse vibes from him because of his reflexive vote and his accusations against DG really don't seem to make a ton of sense.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:18 am

Do we need a deadline? Or Mod Prods?

Unofficial cote count...
Shamrock 3 : (Leonidas, mlaker, Leonidas)
Leonidas 1 : (DGB)

Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:37 am

Post by Leonidas »

Shamrock I believe to be scum. His last post is, for me a least, quite clear, and the previous ones were noteworthy too.

Again - third attempt to explain to you why voting you was the best option (before Shamrock posted). You claim someone should be bandwagoned, but you fear to bandwagon the doc.

I happen to agree with you - but by saying that you are afraid to bandwagon the doc, you become very unlikely to BE the doc. So -
by applying your own logic
- you become the best bandwagon target, with a minimal chance of bandwagoning the doc. Do you see the point now?

Btw, Drippin, your vote is on me (a fact for which I really do not praise you if you are town), and I only have one vote, which I am using on Shamrock. I could say that you may be trying to mislead the town with your non-sensical vote counts, but I won't because I'm much less certain of your guilt than of Shamrock's.

If you're town and still believe I am your best vote for the day, then, errr - bah?
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:03 am

Post by mlaker »

I'm pretty comfortable with my Shamrock vote, I'd like a claim.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:43 am

Leonidas wrote:Shamrock I believe to be scum. His last post is, for me a least, quite clear, and the previous ones were noteworthy too.
this is a very noncommital post that tells us NOTHING whatsoever about leonidas' reasons for voting shamrock. It's just yet another copout post without any real substance on the matters he claims to address.

vote: Leonidas
Permanent V/LA.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:04 am

Post by Leonidas »

Best guess for remaining scums: Shamrock + MoS.

I don't intend to claim, btw.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Seol »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Do we need a deadline?
asked a grey, mis-shapen blob.

"Well", says Q, "you obviously haven't been paying attention. There already
is
a deadline - you only have two weeks per day. That gives you until Monday the 19th..."

The current vote count is as follows:

Leonidas: 3 (DrippingGoofball, Shamrock, Mastermind of Sin)
Shamrock: 2 (Leonidas, mlaker)
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:58 am

Leonidas wrote:Best guess for remaining scums: Shamrock + MoS.

I don't intend to claim, btw.
wow, impressive...call out two of the people voting you as scum without even bothering to address their reasons for voting you, giving the impression that they are in fact correct in their reasoning, since you don't have any sort of response to it. Then, saying you won't claim, but not even giving a reason for that, either. That's a great way to make us think you aren't scum...
Permanent V/LA.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:25 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Mlaker, would you care to actually put a reason there besides following Leonidas?

Actually, now that I look back over it, it looks like you put the FOS on me, but you didn't want to be seen as starting a bandwagon so you waited until Leo casted the first vote...
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:25 am

Post by Leonidas »

MoS, MoS...
Why should I answer Shamrock's "accusation" when I said over and over that I believe him to be scum?
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:35 am

Post by Leonidas »

Short study on scummitude, with MoS showing us how it's done.
Mastermind of Sin wrote: Then, saying you won't claim, but not even giving a reason for that, either.
Townies are not over-eager to claim, in general. Or to rephrase: it is not in the town's best interest to have townies claim. You should know that - if you're town, that is.
Mastermind of Sin wrote: That's a great way to make
us
think you aren't scum...
That sentence alone would get my vote, were it not invested on a high-return low-risk mafioso candidate already. :D
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:09 am

Leonidas wrote:Townies are not over-eager to claim, in general. Or to rephrase: it is not in the town's best interest to have townies claim. You should know that - if you're town, that is.
True. However, every once in a blue moon, a Townie gives off scummy vibes and gets bandwagonned. When that happens, the Townie is motivated to claim. You can learn a lot looking at how others behave to the claim, also.

Scum likes Townies to claim, but they themselves are rarely eager to do so, for it might expose their scumminess big time.

Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:43 am

Post by Leonidas »

1) Reread post 133.

2) Forget you're you.

3) If you still don't see my the vote on you was not only justified, but also my best path as a townie, then we can talk again. However, you will need to write the sentence: "Leo, I believe that your post 133 lacks logic". Just copy/paste it or something.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:30 am

Post by mlaker »

I decided to point out your scummy post and see who followed. I basically just started pressure on you, and I wanted to see where that pressure would lead you. So far your defense has been aggressive and I don't follow it. I'd still like a claim.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:07 pm

Post by Leonidas »

To the cop: I'd really prefer to avoid claiming, so if by chance you investigated me and found me innocent, don't hesitate. Also - if Shamrock is innocent (which would really cast a new perspective on things, not that I expect this to be true), then please share.

Drippin', please post that you have read and understood my previous mail.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:20 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Alright, fine.

I'm Riker - no special powers, but my PM doesn't explicitly say I'm a vanilla townie so I might end up getting some at some point. I dunno.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:17 am

Leo, I don't understand the post you made. Youre not voting for me, you're voting for Shamrock, so I thought you were addressing Shamrock.

In any event - after your post 143, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am also going to give Shamrock the benefit of the doubt, because his role rings a lot like mine.

There's still mlaker and MoS I'd like to eliminate from my scum list.

Truth is, I'm not finding much damning evidence on either, except for small glitches in their voting patterns...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:23 am

Of course...

unvote

Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:56 am

Post by Leonidas »

Alright.

unvote, vote: MoS
and let's see who follows.

Again - to the cop: given the way roles are not revealed upon death, I guess the probability of a GF is really, really low. So if you have an innocent result on Shamrock, please share, it would really change my perspective on the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”