Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 24, Malee wrote:
In post 16, Nachomamma8 wrote:Vincent, you didn't put down a random vote. Do you not care about this game?

VOTE: Nachomamma8

Skimming already? Do you not care about this game? :roll:

I don't quite understand what you're voting me for.
It seems like you're jumping on things without looking for scum intent.

And that would be bad.
Very bad.

In post 21, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 10, Nachomamma8 wrote:Alright, first thing you guys need to do is fix your wills and put me as your first option. Then, I'm going to powerlynch someone, my scumteam will kill one of you, and then we'll repeat the process.
Sound good?
i'll take this deal, who do you suggest we powerlynch?

as for last person in my will, alice

Patience. The party can't begin until all the guests arrive. But once they do, I'm sure someone will fuck up in a big way.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

fishythefish (2) - hiplop, 4nxi3ty
Sleepless Assassin (2) - Alicewondering, fishythefish
nachomamma8 (1) - Malee
funkybike1 (1) - vincent2128
4nxi3ty (1) - rhinox

Not Voting (6) - nachomamma8, funkybike1, pizzadudes7, Lastsurvivor, Sleepless Assassin, Debonair Danny DiPietro

With 13 votes in play it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is April 4th, 7PM PST
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

VOTE: Malee for flaking on one of my past games (lost in the crash ofc).

Malee is last on my will for the aforementioned reason.

DDD, if you think asking for the last person in a person's will is "useless information," then why did you ask the question in the first place?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:56 am

Post by funkybike1 »

VOTE: Malee - right below me in the player list. I randomized the order of my last will, and Alicewondering was last.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 27, Lastsurvivor wrote:DDD, if you think asking for the last person in a person's will is "useless information," then why did you ask the question in the first place?

oooh good point
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Rhinox »

aside: just realized I messed up my joke vote. Instead of vote: 4nxi3ty, it definitely shoulda been v0t3: 4nxi3ty

missed opportunities, man...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 29, Rhinox wrote:
In post 27, Lastsurvivor wrote:DDD, if you think asking for the last person in a person's will is "useless information," then why did you ask the question in the first place?

oooh good point

Not really, the information itself is pretty useless but the possible thought process that brought about it could be useful and it'd certainly be more useful as a kickstarter than a nonsensical RVS vote.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

oooh good point

Rhinox, do you always BS your way through RVS like you are now? Or is this just how you play your scum games? (srs question)

Most of your "scumhunting" so far has been related to DDD. By that, I mean deflecting his question back to him and this post above. What do you think of DDD, Rhinox?

DDD, good answer.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 28, funkybike1 wrote:VOTE: Malee - right below me in the player list. I randomized the order of my last will, and Alicewondering was last.

Do you know anyone in the player list?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Damn. Rhinox is scum. And I'm never going to convince soberFishy, let alone anyone else.

Note to self: you made this post for a reason. Work out what that reason was, and then meta Rhinox's very early game play.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 10, Nachomamma8 wrote:Alright, first thing you guys need to do is fix your wills and put me as your first option. Then, I'm going to powerlynch someone, my scumteam will kill one of you, and then we'll repeat the process.
Sound good?

Not voting because I want to give everyone a chance to change their wills.

Lol, ok.

Hiplop's last on my list. I think I moved Danny DiPietro's name up because I thought it was cool, so hiplop ended up being second to last (besides me obviously).

In post 27, Lastsurvivor wrote:VOTE: Malee for flaking on one of my past games (lost in the crash ofc).

Malee is last on my will for the aforementioned reason.

DDD, if you think asking for the last person in a person's will is "useless information," then why did you ask the question in the first place?

This seems like a random-ish vote to me. Is it random? If so, what is the sense of prolonging RVS?
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

vote fish
for being scum with malee.

Gotta check who is last on my will but I have to ask. DDD, why ask?
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Kurtis was last, but has been replaced by alice. I made my will and then added in the players I've never heard of at the end.

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

In post 34, Fishythefish wrote:Damn. Rhinox is scum. And I'm never going to convince soberFishy, let alone anyone else.

Note to self: you made this post for a reason. Work out what that reason was, and then meta Rhinox's very early game play.

Hmmm. I think I can see what I was getting at - Rhinox is very flippant and friendly here, without any attempt to get things going. Might just be his style, I'll check out his meta later today.

@SA: any particular reason?
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 am

Post by Malee »

In post 25, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't quite understand what you're voting me for.It seems like you're jumping on things without looking for scum intent.

You're the one jumping on things, without double checking. Vincent voted for someone, you missed it. Simply as that. Just a warning :
Don't Skim!

In post 27, Lastsurvivor wrote:VOTE: Malee for flaking on one of my past games (lost in the crash ofc).

Good thing about this crash is that there ain't no proof of me flaking :D (I was genuinely overwhelmed and was under medication, couldn't concentrate enough, and oh god there were tons of walls in that game). That's why I'm taking it easy now with games, so I don't have to flake again.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 36, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Gotta check who is last on my will but I have to ask. DDD, why ask?

Why not ask? (aka I already answered this).
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Malee wrote:You're the one jumping on things, without double checking. Vincent voted for someone, you missed it. Simply as that.

I didn't vote on it. You did.
Why?

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 32, Lastsurvivor wrote:

oooh good point

Rhinox, do you always BS your way through RVS like you are now? Or is this just how you play your scum games? (srs question)

Most of your "scumhunting" so far has been related to DDD. By that, I mean deflecting his question back to him and this post above. What do you think of DDD, Rhinox?

DDD, good answer.

So I agreed that you have a good point and you accuse me of BSing? Thats kinda a low blow. I'm going to completely ignore your obviously loaded question even though you tagged it as a "srs question" :igmeou:

As for your "analysis" of my "scumhunting"..

A) its still early in the game, I haven't considered anything I've said to be serious scumhunting, moreso just trying to get into the game and get out of the RVS and stuff, like everyone else.

B) I don't think anything about DDD right now, and

C) as for "deflecting" his question, lrn2buzzword kthx. I answered his question, which is directly opposite of "deflecting". Asking him to answer his own question is not "deflecting". Usually when people ask questions in the RVS, they answer their own questions. DDD didn't provide his answer right away, so I asked him for his answer.

And now for my big finish, a snarky and obviously sarcastic mocking of your "attack" against me:

Lastsurvivor, most of your "scumhunting" has been misconstruing what others have said. Do you always push BS like this? Or is this just how you play your scum games? (srs question)

------------------------------

@DrunkFishy: awww man c'mon that hurts I thought we were friends

@SoberFishy: This is the 3rd last will game we've played together and we've played other games aside from those... Its a little hurtful that you have to go look up my meta *sniff*. But mostly, I'm not really buying it, and I guess this'll be the first Last Will game I don't have you at the top of my Last Will :(
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: Lastsurvivor
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:06 am

Fish, you seem on edge to me.

funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 am

Post by funkybike1 »

In post 33, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 28, funkybike1 wrote:VOTE: Malee - right below me in the player list. I randomized the order of my last will, and Alicewondering was last.

Do you know anyone in the player list?

Only Rhinox and 4nxi3ty.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Malee »

In post 41, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't vote on it. You did. Why?

Because at the time (and even now) they weren't a lot of posts, so you just skimmed and that's worth my vote. Why shouldn't I vote? It got us talking, eh.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@Rhinox: I certainly remember playing with you (and enjoyed it every time), but my meta of you isn't good enough that I have a feel for your likely page 1-2 play as town and scum. That's true of everyone, probably including myself.

Anyway, going through some games I don't think RVS flippancy is a particularly good scumtell for Rhinox. Actually, he seems to play seriously pretty early as either alignment, so it might be a Rhinox-is-an-impostor-tell. Still not feeling very good about Rhinox, though. The "I don't have you the top of my last will" seems calculated to remind me that I should want Rhinox to think I'm town (which, of course, I do), and so should back off attacking him. I'm going to

UNVOTE: VOTE: Rhinox

@SA: what do you mean by me being "on edge"? How does it make me scum, and more specifically why with Malee? Seems a fairly generic accusation you can throw at anyone doing anything at this stage of the game.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

@fishy: just curious, which games of mine did you use to meta my early game play?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 42, Rhinox wrote:So I agreed that you have a good point and you accuse me of BSing? Thats kinda a low blow. I'm going to completely ignore your obviously loaded question even though you tagged it as a "srs question"

I didn't expect much less.

As for your "analysis" of my "scumhunting".. A) its still early in the game, I haven't considered anything I've said to be serious scumhunting, moreso just trying to get into the game and get out of the RVS and stuff, like everyone else.

So you get out of the RVS by making fluff posts? This is your first real post that I'd consider to be content, ftr, and it's defending yourself. Also, don't say you don't post fluff, because when I posted last, a majority of your posts were fluff.

I don't think anything about DDD right now,

Nothing at all? Strange. So even though I made a good point about DDD, according to you, you think absolutely nothing about him?

and C) as for "deflecting" his question, lrn2buzzword kthx. I answered his question, which is directly opposite of "deflecting". Asking him to answer his own question is not "deflecting". Usually when people ask questions in the RVS, they answer their own questions. DDD didn't provide his answer right away, so I asked him for his answer. And now for my big finish, a snarky and obviously sarcastic mocking of your "attack" against me:Lastsurvivor, most of your "scumhunting" has been misconstruing what others have said. Do you always push BS like this? Or is this just how you play your scum games? (srs question)

This is so adorable. <3

UNVOTE: Malee
VOTE: Rhinox

@Alice: It is a RVS vote but it was my first post so...eh. If you want to accuse me of placing an RVS vote during RVS then I guess I'm guilty.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”