Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 65, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 63, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 51, Rhinox wrote:It was a good point (not a strong point or a scum point) you had but it says more about you than DDD.

I'd love to know why it was a good point other than pandering to LastSurvivor because even you recognize the point was easily addressed.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
Malee is pathetically shrimping away from this, but I like the point. Nacho's an above-average player and when he's on cruise control and not reading things deeply that suggests to me he's not really looking for scum that deeply.

Success in early scumhunting doesn't really require reading every post; most RVS posting doesn't have much substance behind it. The key is to force people to say what they don't want to say, and that's what I'm working on.

Maybe "early game" is different, but it just reminds me of Sotty in the Winvitational and her being on cruise control with the Triple D is scum for the fake post restriction; she's better than that and you're better than this.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I think malee came off worse from her interaction with nacho. She did feel jumpy to me; not so much the vote, more so the actual responses.

unvote,vote: malee
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Malee »

In post 53, Nachomamma8 wrote:Just because there's a small number of posts doesn't mean that you should put down a serious vote if you don't believe there's scum intent. I also foresee myself speaking with every member of the playlist that posts, so it probably would've been better if my discussion with you didn't start with suspicion, don't you think?

But you never said, was your Vincent vote a serious vote? It just seemed very odd, even for a RVS. I'm not suspicious and I don't read you as scum per se due to that vote, it was just an awkward moment, and it doesn't sit with me.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Malee »

In post 77, 4nxi3ty wrote:I think malee came off worse from her interaction with nacho. She did feel jumpy to me; not so much the vote, more so the actual responses.unvote,vote: malee

Are you 2 minutes too early or I'm I 2 minutes too late with this?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Rhinox »

nacho...didn't vote vincent?? (now who's not paying attention :P)

Malee wrote:
In post 53, Nachomamma8 wrote:Just because there's a small number of posts doesn't mean that you should put down a serious vote if you don't believe there's scum intent. I also foresee myself speaking with every member of the playlist that posts, so it probably would've been better if my discussion with you didn't start with suspicion, don't you think?

But you never said, was your Vincent vote a serious vote? It just seemed very odd, even for a RVS. I'm not suspicious and I don't read you as scum per se due to that vote, it was just an awkward moment, and it doesn't sit with me.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Lastsurvivor, I can do the whole quote wall thing when I get to a computer, but from a phone, a lot of my reasoning is going to look very general. Id say check my recent meta but I crashed the site back to november to erase it just so you couldn't see it.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 81, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Lastsurvivor, I can do the whole quote wall thing when I get to a computer, but from a phone, a lot of my reasoning is going to look very general. Id say check my recent meta but I crashed the site back to november to erase it just so you couldn't see it.

Uh huh...

Is there some reason why I shouldn't check your meta from
before
the site crash?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by Malee »

In post 80, Rhinox wrote:nacho...didn't vote vincent?? (now who's not paying attention :P)

I admit, I'm confused :p

That makes it a null case UNVOTE:
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Alicewondering »

I'll be in soon, I''ve been very busy XP
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:20 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Malee's not giving me warm fuzzy towny feelings with this mess of a case on Nacho.

Alice, make sure you read post #50!
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 am

Lastsurvivor, anything you'll find before november was before I spent time away from the site. I was living with my parents then, so I had access to a computer every day and rarely posted from my phone. Therefore, the games before the crash won't show you a lot of phone posts from me.

Also, I'm trying to decide whether fish is still scummier than malee or not. They are still my top two picks. DDD is a third choice, but I'm not at all confident on that. His nacho case doesn't seem right. Is nacho generally a player who looks at every detail or is what DDD calls "cruise control" just Nacho's style? Because while I remember nacho being someone who knows what he's talking about, I don't feel like I remember him being the voice of the town or anything. At least not on Day 1.

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 86, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Lastsurvivor, anything you'll find before november was before I spent time away from the site. I was living with my parents then, so I had access to a computer every day and rarely posted from my phone. Therefore, the games before the crash won't show you a lot of phone posts from me.

Is that a reason to not check your meta? I still think it'd be useful even if you might post from your phone more now.

And stop fence sitting. Who is scummier: fishy, malee, or DDD?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 83, Malee wrote:
In post 80, Rhinox wrote:nacho...didn't vote vincent?? (now who's not paying attention :P)

I admit, I'm confused :p

That makes it a null case UNVOTE:

How did you interpret my #41?

DDD wrote:Maybe "early game" is different, but it just reminds me of Sotty in the Winvitational and her being on cruise control with the Triple D is scum for the fake post restriction; she's better than that and you're better than this.

I was also on cruise control during the Winvitational, and I think the difference between me there and me here is pretty clear. My scum cruise control is not missing things in thread; it's more not being in the thread in the first place.

Sleepless Assassin wrote:Because while I remember nacho being someone who knows what he's talking about, I don't feel like I remember him being the voice of the town or anything. At least not on Day 1.

What games have you played with me? I only remember Quietville, which was an absolute trainwreck for me.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

hiplop has been prodded
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: RHINOX His long posts feel like he knows they will be taken as townie, due to their length/passive aggression. Ultimately it feels forced, and its the best i have at this moment. He just doesnt feel right, at all.

last survivor is last on my list, fyi
third best scummer of all time
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

hip, what do you think of SA?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by hiplop »

well hes pretty succinct, and he hasn't said much. He also has said he only has a phone, so I'm not sure how to fault him with that. Really not much of an opinion, though the one post was pretty *scummy* it felt FAKE
third best scummer of all time
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Which post are you talking about? The one I pointed out in my vote of him or another?

A thing I noticed with SA at first is that he's talking about a whole lotta nothing. Which is what I pointed out in my original post and his floppy reasoning with the fishy attack. His last post definitely has that as well. If you look at that big paragraph, it's a bunch of fence sitting and jibberjabber. Why expand on the DDD/Nacho conflict if a) you have nothing to say and b ) DDD isn't even your top scum choice? Because it's an easy thing for scum to talk about, that's why.

SA's biggest scum ITT.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Last, go ahead and check it but don't expect many similarities. And I don't think I'm fence sitting on those reads with my vote on fish, calling malee almost as scummy, and clearly specifically saying DDD is third scummiest.

Nacho, there was a newb game and I think there may have been one other. Not completely sure. It's been a while.

Last, nothing you are saying about that post makes any sense. Of course I'm going to point out DDD when it catches my attention. If I catch a scum vibe and let it go, id hate to ignore it all game, see him win as scum, and come back like "yeah, he looked scummy. I just never said so". And what do you see as fence sitting in there at all. I felt I was pretty clear with all of it.

Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 49, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Alice: It is a RVS vote but it was my first post so...eh. If you want to accuse me of placing an RVS vote during RVS then I guess I'm guilty.

IMO, RVS ended with Malee's non-random vote on Nacho. There was already content to discuss without posting a random vote.

In post 50, Lastsurvivor wrote:Also, Alice, could you give your thoughts on three players for me? They can be any players you want, but preferably players you can actually say stuff about.

Nacho feels like town to me right now.
Malee really doesn't look good right now. Her case with Nacho was rather reaching to begin with. Skimming is no scumtell. I skim all the time as town. The fact that even after this,
In post 41, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Malee wrote:You're the one jumping on things, without double checking. Vincent voted for someone, you missed it. Simply as that.

I didn't vote on it. You did.
Why?

she continued to think that Nacho voted Vincent was bad. Seems like a fabricated case to me.
In post 78, Malee wrote:But you never said, was your Vincent vote a serious vote?
It just seemed very odd, even for a RVS. I'm not suspicious and I don't read you as scum per se due to that vote
, it was just an awkward moment, and it doesn't sit with me.

Why would something seem bad if it never existed =____= But what bothers me most is the bolded. Why vote for someone you don't think is scum? Anyway, this seems to contradict this statement here:
In post 83, Malee wrote:That makes it a null case UNVOTE:

which implies that she downgraded Nacho from scum to null. Thus, post 78 seems overly placating.

VOTE: Malee

Rhinox seemed town from post 51 and 54, but very defensive. Is this how he usually plays? I think his playstyle is throwing me off a bit.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm

As much as I like the malee hate, is reaching really scummy in the first few pages of the game?

Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 96, Sleepless Assassin wrote:As much as I like the malee hate, is reaching really scummy in the first few pages of the game?

I think the totally glossing over Nacho NOT voting Vincent was the part that leaped out as scummy to me. Reaching wasn't exactly scummy, but it sure made me pay attention.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Alice's bolded is certainly the good point on Malee for me - calling someone scummy while placating them is a scumtell, because it's trying to avoid conflict.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:44 am

Post by Fishythefish »

In fact,

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malee

I think Malee's prod at Nacho is the scummiest thing in the game so far.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”