Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Meh. Malee was really scummy as town in the last game I played with her, and she did stuff similar to this. Granted, she was drugged up during that entire game, but still. One man SA BW is where it's at.

@SA:

SA wrote:Last, nothing you are saying about that post makes any sense. Of course I'm going to point out DDD when it catches my attention. If I catch a scum vibe and let it go, id hate to ignore it all game, see him win as scum, and come back like "yeah, he looked scummy. I just never said so". And what do you see as fence sitting in there at all. I felt I was pretty clear with all of it.

The reason I have a problem with you expanding on DDD is because you didn't expand on Fishy/Malee who are your top two scum picks. And don't say you've expanded on them already, because you definitely have not. Shouldn't you be expanding on your vote instead of a distant third choice?

Fence sitting: Your post that I was referring to really doesn't say anything about anything. You say absolutely nothing about Fishy nor Malee except " I'm trying to decide whether fish is still scummier than malee or not," and then you just ramble on about how DDD might be scum. At this point, you've given more reasoning for DDD being scum than your top two picks combined. But you know DDD isn't going to really call you out on it too much because he's not your top scum pick, only a distant third.

In post 96, Sleepless Assassin wrote:As much as I like the malee hate, is reaching really scummy in the first few pages of the game?

What? Didn't you say this was scummy about Malee?

In post 61, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Oh yeah, the whole skimming over reaction thing was what I didn't like about malee.

I could be wrong, but from here, it looks like you're referring to Malee's reaching case (I say I could be wrong because you're kinda vague, going back to that talking about nothing thing). Y so contradicting?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Like I said, when I get to a computer, I can do the whole quote wall thing and make a fish case if you want me too. Hell, I'll even go over what I think of malee (although the vote from fish and your comment about malee playing similarly as town has me backing off of that a bit). While im at it, maybe I'll do everyone. But that could be a day, a week, or a month. I'm in an apartment with no internet, so who knows. I gave my reasoning. Unfortunately, without the quotes and further explanation, it probably won't convince too many people that fish is scum.

And no, I didn't say "reaching" was scummy about malee. A little reaching is necessary in the beginning of the game just to get things started. Meh, maybe we're looking at the same post and disliking it for different reasons.
the more I try to explain this, the more I actually find myself agreeing with whoever it was that said the reaching thing. I think it's just the word reaching that threw me off.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Alicewondering »

If Malee flips scum, LS becomes scummier.
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:38 am

Post by funkybike1 »

In post 102, Alicewondering wrote:If Malee flips scum, LS becomes scummier.

Why do you think it would make LS scummier?
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:00 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Malee (3) - 4nxi3ty, Alicewondering, fishythefish
fishythefish (1) - Sleepless Assassin
rhinox (1) - hiplop
nachomamma8 (1) - Debonair Danny DiPietro
4nxi3ty (1) - rhinox
Sleepless Assassin (1) - Lastsurvivor

Not Voting (5) - nachomamma8, kortul, funkybike1, vincent2128, Malee

With 13 votes in play it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is April 4th, 7PM PST
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 93, Lastsurvivor wrote:Which post are you talking about? The one I pointed out in my vote of him or another?

A thing I noticed with SA at first is that he's talking about a whole lotta nothing. Which is what I pointed out in my original post and his floppy reasoning with the fishy attack. His last post definitely has that as well. If you look at that big paragraph, it's a bunch of fence sitting and jibberjabber. Why expand on the DDD/Nacho conflict if a) you have nothing to say and b ) DDD isn't even your top scum choice? Because it's an easy thing for scum to talk about, that's why.

SA's biggest scum ITT.

You know what, I gotta agree with you. Looking back he is being pretty sloppy. Though, atm I'm tempted to vote rhinox. Very very defensive. SA is going to hold my vote now, however. When he gets back or w/e hopefully he wont be as apathetic :P

VOTE: SA
third best scummer of all time
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 90, hiplop wrote:VOTE: RHINOX His long posts feel like he knows they will be taken as townie, due to their length/passive aggression. Ultimately it feels forced, and its the best i have at this moment. He just doesnt feel right, at all.

last survivor is last on my list, fyi

How is making a long post that you think will help people read you as town scummy?

Kortul needs to get his ass in here.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 am

Back from where? And apathetic how?

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 106, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 90, hiplop wrote:VOTE: RHINOX His long posts feel like he knows they will be taken as townie, due to their length/passive aggression. Ultimately it feels forced, and its the best i have at this moment. He just doesnt feel right, at all.

How is making a long post that you think will help people read you as town scummy?

it didnt feel like it accomplished anything other than rhinox wanting to appear townie, that really isnt town behavior imo
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 107, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Back from where? And apathetic how?

i assumed you were gione b/c of computer thing.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 108, hiplop wrote:

it didnt feel like it accomplished anything other than rhinox wanting to appear townie, that really isnt town behavior imo

When you're defending yourself, what other objectives should you have?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 110, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 108, hiplop wrote:

When you're defending yourself, what other objectives should you have?

idk man. There's just something *off* in those posts
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 am

Post by kortul »

It took me awhile to thoroughly read the thread several times, looking for interactions, do ISO on everyone and gather my thoughts into reads. Family demanded my attention as well, and they do have priority.

Lastsurvivor
- leaning town. I agree with his logic, find the explanations and answers reasonable, and the activity level is good.

Fishythefish
- neutral feeling.
Alicewondering
- neutral feeling.
DDD
- neutral feeling. Practically the same arrogant behavior as in my previous game with him, i even did meta research on him there to figure out if this is his usual playing style. It is. The research died along with a game, but i do remember my conclusions.
Rhinox
- before i got to the post 54 my read was "neutral, leaning scum" because of the presence with lack of serious thoughts, this post changed my impression back to neutral.

Nachomamma8
- controversial read. He is an experienced player, seems calm and confident, yet is flowing with a tide, mostly answering questions, with an occasional relevant question of his own. Not a single vote, even during RVS - those who know him, is it his usual playing style?

hiplop
- no read. He become active only today, hope to see more content.
Vincent2128
- no read. No presence, no content, no votes.

funkybike1
- no read. No presence, no content, no votes. The only relevant question is good, but that makes his general absence really questionable.

4nxi3ty
- i did a meta research on him in another game recently, and come to conclusion that his behavior is always scummy, so i have to rely on logic, votes and interactions while judging him. In this game i can analyse only RVS and 2 votes. I don't like his silent vote on my townread (Lastsurvivor), so that makes him leaning scum for now.

Malee
- leaning scum. The initial vote looks aggressive, but i am not familiar with her usual style. Farther explanations are really inconsistent.

Sleepless Assassin
- leaning scum. While he is posting regularly, those posts lack the content for me. He is sitting on a Fishythefish since the first post, alone, and does nothing to either build a case to gather support, or to question his suspects to confirm or abandon his reads.

VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 am

Post by kortul »

In post 73, Lastsurvivor wrote:PEDIT @kortul: When I say "what do you think of their" I mean all the players you listed that you know, not just hiplop.
DDD - same behavior as in my previous game with him (Newbie 1210, we were both town there); 4nxi3ty - is much less active here than in the other game; hiplop - almost the same behavior (had 1 post in the other game for a whole Day 1, become a bit more active recently).

In post 103, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 102, Alicewondering wrote:If Malee flips scum, LS becomes scummier.

Why do you think it would make LS scummier?
I also would like to hear the thoughts from Alicewondering behind the post 102, just want to make sure he doesn't miss the question.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@SA: So you have no idea when you're getting internet back? :/

Yo, funkybike, what's up? Give us your thoughts on, like, players and stuff.

Kortul did you see post 72 (and 73 afterwards).

NVM you answered carry on.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 85, Lastsurvivor wrote:Malee's not giving me warm fuzzy towny feelings with this mess of a case on Nacho.

How do you feel about DDD's case?
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 am

Hip/Last, I don't own a computer.

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 115, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 85, Lastsurvivor wrote:Malee's not giving me warm fuzzy towny feelings with this mess of a case on Nacho.

How do you feel about DDD's case?

Nacho definitely needs to do more than just asking questions. Like giving reads etc.

That said, I'm not seeing the cruise control thing (probably because I've never seen him play more).

What do you think of SA?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

town vibes from the tone in his posts
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Yeah that's what I meant SA. Computer/interwebz.

Anyway, I think you could still at least expand on Fishy/malee in the same way you did DDD. If you need to, just point to post numbers (In post X fishy did balbhalbh) and don't quote posts. It's just as effective. And I don't expect a lot since you're on your phone, but some stuff would be nice. More than "it's just a feeling."

I just don't understand, if it's such a problem to expand on Fishy/Malee, why you were able to expand on DDD. Or why you're able to explain your thoughts on other things.

@4nx: So the stuff I've said about him is invalid to you?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yep, your points against SA are a bit of an overstatement in my eyes. Had similar feelings about your case against rhinox though I think it comes from a more confirmationbias shootfirst playstyle than a scum mindest.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

you know, I'm starting to question my read on sleepless assassin. I've looked back and it kinda looks like over-reactions rather than a sound case. The flaws in everything can kind of be explained by his lack of computer (I know I kinda go into the same shell of a player whenever I am on a vacation, its difficult to keep up with a phone or whatever)

@everyone; Whats everyones thoughts on DDD, it just occurred to me that he is in this game, and he usually isnt this inactive is he? The posts he has made have been rather blah, too.

however, I am going to VOTE: Rhinox Quite simply there is something wrong here, it seems like you're attempting to emulate a townie, just feels very forced
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

The playing on a phone explains doesn't explain much other than the fact that he makes short posts. What bugs me about SA is that he is able to elaborate on some things (e.g, DDD) but not elaborate on the important things (e.g, his vote).

DDD posted kinda regularly until Friday. Maybe he's just been busy this weekend (was St Patty's day yesterday after all). His posts haven't really been blah though.

Can you point to some things Rhino's done that give you that "forced" feeling? I'm not seeing it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

Post 54, mostly.

Eh when I only have my phone, i tend to pay less attention/answer stuff less. I get lazy, which I can see the lack of explanations and such having a relationship w/ that.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by hiplop »

on DDD I guess its just I can't remember anything he has said, very transparent (i guess he was here pretty much during RVS, so i can forgive this)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”