SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 112, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I don't remember where the neighbor/mason discussion came up, but in bringing up masons, I wasn't claiming.

Nice backtrack. You soft claimed like crazy.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

So Sly, you counterclaim DG?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 126, SlySly wrote:
In post 112, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I don't remember where the neighbor/mason discussion came up, but in bringing up masons, I wasn't claiming.

Nice backtrack. You soft claimed like crazy.

I'm fairly confident you're the only person who took that as me claiming masons with Mastin.
Don't you think he would affirm/deny if that was the case? Or at least acknowledge?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

I really want to vote BBmolla again, this is just ridiculous.

"HEY GUIEZ I GAINS TOWN CRED BY ASKING WHY WAGONS BECOME WAGONS YEAH?"

Fucking. Heinous.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Damon_Gant »

In post 120, Twistedspoon wrote:@DG: did you crumb cop? I believe your claim, but a crumb would be an added bonus.

No, I didn't. Not in this topic, nor the old one. Slightly naive, I didn't really think to do it, and I was hoping that when I claimed I was going to be able to claim on my own terms. Obviously it didn't work out like that.

Sly's vote on me is irritating. There is absolutely no reason to not explain, and yet he doesn't. Either you're counter-claiming me (in which case bring it on because you're a liar) or you simply don't believe my claim because you don't find it convincing. Just tell me which it is. The ambiguity in the post simply confuses the situation for us.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Damon_Gant »

Sorry for the double post

In post 124, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pizza

Comparing Lowell and Pizza's dreadful ISOs, I believe Pizza's is more indicative of scum, although not by a ton.

Is there any specific reason people are choosing a Lowell vote over a Pizza vote?

The last topic. I know you didn't read it, but in it, Lowell was guilty of (as I said earlier) "simply showing his face every now and then, changing votes with the flow with very little reason, pretty much on a whim, and seeming to think that by admitting that that was what he was doing that somehow made him look more town". Now of course, it's hard because you can't exactly take my word that Lowell did what I said he did, especially as a reasonable amount of that is subjective, so I understand why you're not voting for Lowell, but at least see why we are.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Well this is unfortunate.

I want to say that Damon is the true cop as he has been posting much more like a townie with something to lose and his acts have been much more desperate.

UNVOTE:

I need to think about this for a while.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 130, Damon_Gant wrote:
In post 120, Twistedspoon wrote:@DG: did you crumb cop? I believe your claim, but a crumb would be an added bonus.

No, I didn't. Not in this topic, nor the old one. Slightly naive, I didn't really think to do it, and I was hoping that when I claimed I was going to be able to claim on my own terms. Obviously it didn't work out like that.

Sly's vote on me is irritating. There is absolutely no reason to not explain, and yet he doesn't. Either you're counter-claiming me (in which case bring it on because you're a liar) or you simply don't believe my claim because you don't find it convincing. Just tell me which it is. The ambiguity in the post simply confuses the situation for us.

This is a good start.

SlySly, did you crumb cop?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 94, SlySly wrote:
In post 16, Kise wrote:
NM confirmed mastin?

In post 17, Bunnylover wrote:I don't remember NM hinting at soft claiming nor confirming Mastin as town.

It was about a 5 page discussion between me and NM about the history of and difference between masons and neighbors on this site. If you don't believe NM and Mastin are co-masons, you should be voting one of them for being lying scum.

I don't remember any discussion about NM and Mastin been co-mason.
I remember the discussion of the difference between neighbour and mason, but not claiming.

At the moment I'm going to
Unvote
and wait for Sly to explain a little more.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sly's vote on me is irritating.

What is really irritating is when a cop's role is rendered useless because someone 5 votes from being lynched on Day 1 wants to claim because they can't "see no way to change this game right now in the town's favour other than claiming". There is no protown reason to basically take the cop role out of the game on D1 unpressured. You're either scum that's trying to pull some BS, or you are a lame duck cop that should be lynched for screwing the town out of a cop.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 127, kondi2424 wrote:So Sly, you counterclaim DG?

No.

In post 133, Oversoul wrote:
SlySly, did you crumb cop?

No.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

In post 135, SlySly wrote:
Sly's vote on me is irritating.

What is really irritating is when a cop's role is rendered useless because someone 5 votes from being lynched on Day 1 wants to claim because they can't "see no way to change this game right now in the town's favour other than claiming". There is no protown reason to basically take the cop role out of the game on D1 unpressured. You're either scum that's trying to pull some BS, or you are a lame duck cop that should be lynched for screwing the town out of a cop.

It was completely obvious at the point I claimed that I was going to be the subject of the lynch. Someone would have practically have had to have claimed scum to change it. There were the 5 votes on me, but also a whole bunch of other people who had me on the scum side of their reads. Based on the fact that I thought there was a 100% chance of me having to claim to avoid the lynch at some point, I decided to do it as early as possible to give us time to make a reasoned lynch, rather than a chaotic and panic one.

Also, lynching the cop for (what you perceive to be) bad play is stupid, and the fact you say it like it's a good idea is unbelievable to me. By your logic, I would want to lynch you for just suggesting that, but I don't vote people for bad play. I vote people who I think are scum.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 am

Post by mastin2 »

Damon wrote:I vote people who I think are scum.
Sly's actually a stronger scumread of mine than Lowell (since I *could* be wrong about the difference between Lowell's scum-anti-town-play and his town-anti-town-play), so if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to wagon him instead.

This is exactly the kind of scum push against a cop that I'd expect to see. And an experienced player like Sly should know better than to lynch a cop claim on day one. Heck, even *I* know better than that. Even if the player claiming cop was my strongest scumread, and I'm pretty sure they're fakeclaiming, they still deserve at least one night, since
-If they're scum, they have to fake results, which give us more insight, and
-If they're *not* scum and my read's wrong, their results are real and therefore valuable.

(Ah, the lessons you learn from being a moronic hydra in Tough Guy Mafia...)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 125, SlySly wrote:VOTE: DamonGant

That's all I have to say about that.

Dude, you just don't vote a climaed cop

DG is certainly not for lynch today

I think DG did what was necessary. We had no momentum in the game. Sure, it was a little extreme, but we were going nowhere and we needed something. I think it worked well, for now we see that you're a little too lynch-happy for the claimed cop.
I would certainly not have done it, but DG is not me and I can certainly see town motivation ehind it.
Voting the claimed cop I cannot, amigo
In post 129, chkflip wrote:I really want to vote BBmolla again, this is just ridiculous.

"HEY GUIEZ I GAINS TOWN CRED BY ASKING WHY WAGONS BECOME WAGONS YEAH?"

Fucking. Heinous.

Or it was a genuine question...

Are you a BB lyncher or something Chk? :neutral:
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 am

Post by chkflip »

I wish I was, and you're absolutely right TS.

If he only asked once.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

well no-one is stopping you from voting him.

Can you tell me why you're voting Lowell when all you've seen from him is his one post in this thread which says:

In post 84, Lowell wrote:Didn't know we'd started. will catch up.

I'd rather you were voting a scumread of yours, which I don't agree with, rather than another vote only to sheep because from that one post I just don't see how you can decide Lowell is today's lynch?

~Screwtape
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:13 am

Post by chkflip »

I like to start the day with a strong read and vote it, but later in the day I most likely wagon because that makes most sense. What you're trying to get me to do right now is debunk a very viable wagon.

I'm not trying to no-lynch. And "didn't know we started" is classic scum lurking. He could be town, sure, but someone that behind that still hasn't posted? We're better off without him.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 142, chkflip wrote:What you're trying to get me to do right now is debunk a very viable wagon.

And you judged this wagon viable from one contentless post?

In post 142, chkflip wrote:
I'm not trying to no-lynch. And "didn't know we started" is classic scum lurking. He could be town, sure, but someone that behind that still hasn't posted? We're better off without him.

I never claimed you were trying to no-lynch nor that no-lynching would be beneficial here. :/
That last sentence sounds like you're trying to justify a townie lynch already. Ugh... Really doesn't rest well with me amigo...

~Screwtape
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not trying to sit well with you, I'm trying to get this game going.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

By lynching a player you've deemed mafiosi from one content-less post whilst anticipating and trying to justify a pre-emptive townflip?

~Screwtape
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm only talking like that because you're trying to push me to "vote one of my scumreads" when that's precisely what I'm doing. And you really can't say you're not, the connotation and decorum in 139 AND 141.

But thanks for making this conversation go on longer than it needed to.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP:

139 AND 141 say just that.*
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 146, chkflip wrote:I'm only talking like that because you're trying to push me to "vote one of my scumreads" when that's precisely what I'm doing. And you really can't say you're not, the connotation and decorum in 139 AND 141.

But thanks for making this conversation go on longer than it needed to.

This conversation will last as long as it needs to. Conversation is probably the least harmful thing the town can have.

The short of it is that after one post I, in your shoes, would certainly not be able to judge lowell as a scumread and lynchworthy after his one meagre post.
If Lowell flips town then I'm going to seriously suspect you tomorrow amigo after this shoddy sheeping :igmeou:

~Screwtape
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 am

Post by chkflip »

/yaaaaaaaaaawn

Me and everyone else who doesn't have much reason to vote him, right?

No?

I figured as much.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”