Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 690, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 685, kondi2424 wrote:You were swimming in March?

You were thinking about this game while you were swimming?

Yeah, I swim year round Kondi. It doesn't get too cold here, and I have access to an indoor pool anyway.

MoS - Yep, I think about whatever game I'm playing when swimming lap after lap after lap. Not much else to do besides count laps, and it helps me put things in perspective.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 699, Foxace36 wrote:@Tammy

No, I am not thinking it would get heat off of me. Everyone can go right ahead and lynch me. It will be easier to narrow down the scum because town will have more information to go off.

And yea. I'm a noob but I hate it when people can pick up on that lol. I like to contribute.

There's nothing wrong with being a newbie. A newbie can contribute just as much as an experienced player; they may not pick up on some of the tells or know strategy as well or be able to use their role as well, but there's still a lot of contribution that can be made. Fresh perspectives are always a good thing.

But, why would you ever want someone to lynch you? If you're town, you should never
want
to be lynched. If you're town, the only person you know for sure is innocent, barring confirmation due to other things, is yourself. Asking to be lynched or just letting yourself be lynched means your team is down one member. If you're town you should be looking for the scum and fighting for them to be lynched not you.

The only time I could see wanting to be lynched being valid maybe is if you think you've become such a terrible distraction to town that to lynch you would help better catch scum. I don't know why else anyone would want to be lynched.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Hey Tammy, off-topic, but do you know what happened to Kirby Mafia?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Thats kinda why. I dont want everyone to have myself in their heads when they are trying to deduce who scum is. I thought itd be better if I go so atleast town will have more information and people dont have to keep worrying about whether to wagon me on to the rope or not.

Thats part of what was goin on in my head.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 702, kondi2424 wrote:Hey Tammy, off-topic, but do you know what happened to Kirby Mafia?

I think it's gone? I emailed the mod, but never got a response.
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by ManiacalLemon »

FFS I'm away for a day and miss ten pages.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 679, Feysal wrote:
In post 671, Norman wrote:Who's my favourite little turdshit, you are Feysal, you are. :D Awwww you're so cute trying to make me look like crap. I applaud you for your efforts you worthless, scum-sucking, discriminating, negligant, afflicted, calamitous, vile motherfucking bastard. I hope some day you may be able to eat feces like the piece of shit you are.

Such praise! I am not worthy!

Must... stop... laughing...

It seems to me that you have only proven my point. In case you were actually offended by the debilitating mental disability bit, you should not be. The way you set yourself up for that zinger would have been criminal not to use. Point is, you really don't need me to make you look bad or undermine you, you do that all by yourself. If you can't take criticism, you are playing the wrong game.

I was just kidding Feysal. I like you. But I hate the idea of you.

CooLDoG wrote:
In post 649, Empking wrote:With 26 players how do we expect to get a lynch in 9 days, by the way?

Actual lol here. What is the fastest large lynch anyway? Hint, it was one post and was a bad idea :wink: . But the fifth shortest day in all of MS history (a pretty long time) is 5 days. Which is still pretty short. I'm going off on tangents here again.
In post 655, kondi2424 wrote:Norman, that was fucking Mayo Clinic, where whispersilk was dictating the game with "logix" and "planz", and I replaced out right after you did. Your argument is invalid.

Just a little meta here for those who don't know. Norman is 1000x better than mist beauty.

@moI's post. Lead on brother. However, I must ask, what do you think of tammy vs. zed? Do you think that their interaction is scummy, or neutral? Also, lynch scum or anti-town (who is town aligned, if you get what I mean)? Also, I would be happy to lynch greeknight as well.

Also, if we are going to policy lynch we had better do it today as briz correctly points out. By d-2 we should be lynching who we think is scum only. With two kills its even debatable if we should P-lynch d1. But personally I would be for a norman lynch or a trekker P-lynch.

norman wrote:You obviously don't know what I'm capable of. You don't allow people second chances do you? It's a shame, briz. Because if you were in my position I'd allow you a second chance. Yeah. Who's the dick now?

Okay, prove us wrong and show us that you are better. If you actually try to catch scum and scum hunt and not omgus half the player list then we/I won't vote for you.
LMP wrote:
If I had the ability to
nuke every player
shoot, kick, ban every stupid fucker on a wagon, I'd target the CD wagon.

Fixed
Also, LMP should win the award for the most witty player in this game, just saying.
fox wrote:
What the fuck is this epic mafia people keep mentioning?

Stay ignorant. I think either UT, oman, or NS actually never said a word on a certain EM account and he has a really good win/loss record. So it's basically the shit pool of mafia gaming.
In post 663, LimMePls wrote:
Foxace36 wrote:P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

Disagree. The movie was good. You're probably one of those people that freaks out because "OMFG no TOM BOMBADIL!" Newsflash: Movies aren't books. That's why they say they're "adapted" from the book.

It is up for debate if movies can even be compared to books. Totally different medium. Also, Battle Royal movie/book is way way better imo.

@fox, eh I might vote for pine. Not my top choice but passable. Slight scum read here...
norman wrote:Who's my favourite little turdshit, you are Feysal, you are. :D Awwww you're so cute trying to make me look like crap. I applaud you for your efforts you worthless, scum-sucking, discriminating, negligant, afflicted, calamitous, vile motherfucking bastard. I hope some day you may be able to eat feces like the piece of shit you are.

Damn, that's harsh, and the spelling is worse than mine!

lynch norman guys. Let's just put him out of his misery. It would clear the air sooooo much.

I'd also like to point out that I've been scumhunting this whole fucking time, yet fuckface here doesn't acknowledge, again, oncemore. He maybe town but I'll hate his guts in any game I'll play with him. And also, I spelt all those words correctly except for probably negligant and calamitous. And to be honest they don't really spell bad.
Norman.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Feysal »

@MOD: I will be V/LA until Monday due to the annual concert tour of my orchestra.

I shudder in advance at the thought of how many pages I will need to catch up on when I come back.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 707, Feysal wrote:
@MOD: I will be V/LA until Monday due to the annual concert tour of my orchestra.

I shudder in advance at the thought of how many pages I will need to catch up on when I come back.

Real fucking nice, you even have it in your signature.

You haven't seen the last of me herring choker!
Norman.
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by trekker »

In post 667, brizingre1 wrote:epic mafia is basically another, far inferior online mafia site, which has short days and no reasoning or logic at all.

haha, no, retard.
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by trekker »

now, let's lynch cooldog.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 710, trekker wrote:now, let's lynch cooldog.

Well, I don't care for those who mock me. So, after all this time of them being up my ass, I really don't care if they live. I want them to die. I want them to all die. They can call me names and shit but I don't give a shit about them anymore. It's all about my OWN survival now. Not theirs. I hate them. I don't care if I'm allying with scumbags, or neutrals, or even other town. I'm going against those who hate me and ME only.

This is not an OMGUS vote, this isn't a "whatever" vote, this isn't a sensible vote, it's a sincere hatred vote. And I intend to kill everyone with votes that mock me.

Heh, you can call me a traitor now and lynch me, but you know what? Atleast I never downgraded anyone's playstyle and told them to basically fuck off.
I'm sticking with the Cooldog vote.

I want you to die with all due respect, Cooldog and your comrades. Yeah I've grown insane, you can all die now.

Unvote: greenknight
Vote: CoolDog
Reason: He will die. I want him to.
(I'm coming for you afterwards GK.)

Who knows you might even be a scumbag.
Norman.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 658, brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
Norm - Fairly obvious why
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman
greenknight - Basically what MoI said above

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.

@Briz- I'm going to go ahead and mark this up to a relational tell to Mr. Of Illusion, since it was a very woolly post. You even used the same radar thing...lol

But otherwise, sure.
scummy-
Guy Names Riggs from Skeletor
Kondi- from whoever he replaced
Lord Mhork- stupid godfather joke
CoolDog- ???
Haze for 347
Foxace for 364- plus he replaced a scummy spot
Briz for 377
trekker in general

Townish
Tammy
AVox
Norm
EmpKing
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Norman »

Why is Empking and Avox town? And please do list your reasons Peregrine.

I'd like to know.
Norman.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@LMP- Post 660

This isn't a training game, so the one-line responses seem contrived on your part.

And as for my quote specifically, CoolDog said on Post 311, "WTF, vig claim?????????????"
Norman says in post 315 "It wasn't a vig claim on myself. It was a vig claim towards the whole playerlist. And I think there is atleast one. And if the vigilante wishes to kill, I hope he kills Lemons, kondi, or any of the other 7 people I mentioned."
CoolDog then says in post 401, "How do we know that there is a vig? Why are we even speculating about it?"
Then I say in Post 558 "It was started by that CoolDog guy..."

Since vig was not mentioned anywhere else by enyone else between 311 and 401, how is that insane? (And I'm NOT counting you and Shadows little "dayvig" back and forth on page 15.)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 714, PeregrineV wrote:@LMP- Post 660

This isn't a training game, so the one-line responses seem contrived on your part.

And as for my quote specifically, CoolDog said on Post 311, "WTF, vig claim?????????????"
Norman says in post 315 "It wasn't a vig claim on myself. It was a vig claim towards the whole playerlist. And I think there is atleast one. And if the vigilante wishes to kill, I hope he kills Lemons, kondi, or any of the other 7 people I mentioned."
CoolDog then says in post 401, "How do we know that there is a vig? Why are we even speculating about it?"
Then I say in Post 558 "It was started by that CoolDog guy..."

Since vig was not mentioned anywhere else by enyone else between 311 and 401, how is that insane? (And I'm NOT counting you and Shadows little "dayvig" back and forth on page 15.)

Peregrine, why didn't you answer my questions as well? I asked you why you thought Avox and Empking were town, did you not see it?
Norman.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 662, Foxace36 wrote:
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.

What the fuck is this epic mafia people keep mentioning?

Also, I stated that I was going to post my readds today. I was at a movie premiere.

P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

Epic mafia is like playing in chat or something.
The first one wasn't too bad. They cut out some stuff, but books are always better, and the movie was still pretty faithful to the book.

pedit-Norm- I'm still on page 25. Let me catch up :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zdenek 676- I think this is the hydras first game, but I could be wrong.

@Tammy- great if you caught Zdenek as scum, but if you keep tunneling on him, then be forewarned that tunneling is also a favored scum tactic. In other words, what do you think of the non-Zdenek players?

@Tammy 697- At least you didn't use the word "radar". As for what you are actaully saying, I'll have to go back and look, since I don't remember details of old day1.

@Norm 713- Avox from day1 play and EmpKing are mostly gut calls at this point. Actually, all my townish are gut-based right now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 697, Tammy wrote:The feigned ignorance thing, however, I did see more in Peregrine V. In the original thread, his first response came AFTER CoolDog had come up with his theories that didn't coincide with the rules. Feysal responded and explained the set up to him, which prompted CoolDog to say he should have read the rules more carefully. Peregrine came in soon after with a joke vote on Skeletor after a joke vote on ManiacalLemon, then comment three was to the guy who posted the chic-pic along with agreeing with Feysal about his idea of no mass-claim, which means that he read Feysal's posts - which would indicate that he read CoolDog's confusion and Feysal's information about the setup. After LMP suggested his mass-claim, Peregrine responded and included this "But, it would actually depend on the evil wincon. Do the LE win if they wipe out the CG, or if they wipe out all good?" If he's reading the thread, then he read Feysal's explanation to CoolDog about the wincon. Why is he now confused? My role PM is quite clear on my wincon anyway, so I'm not sure how he can still be confused after Feysal explaining it. That was the last post in the first thread. This confusion coming after CoolDog's confusion and Feysal's explanation looks feigned.

Feysal page 2 post 25, old thread wrote:
I think the rule posts gave quite enough clues to figure out the setup. The most telling part is the one about winning factions and their surviving direct opponents leaving the game. To give a practical example of what this means, if chaotic evil scum ever outnumber the lawful good town, then the lawful good players are considered endgamed and leave the game. Same applies to lawful evil scum and chaotic good town. This means that there must be a roughly equal proportion of evil players among the lawful and chaotic players, otherwise the game balance would break much too easily when the first two factions leave.

What I can't be absolutely certain about is whether the lawful and chaotic players are balanced. In theory we could have something like 60% chaotic and 40% lawful, but I doubt it. My working assumption is that both factions are equal in size, and the scum teams are equal in size.

The worst danger I see in this setup stems from the towns having only one shared lynch. If we start arguing over whether to lynch suspected chaotic evil or lawful evil scum, we're headed for infighting and nothing good will come from it. Just because all lawful players can win together, as can all chaotic players, does not mean it would be a good idea to try. The scum teams will be trying to kill members of their respective town opponents whether we work with them or not. The towns are better off working together against both scum teams, and that is what I intend to do.

LMP page 2 post 32, old thread wrote:Rather than RVS, I want to discuss the possibility of a mass Lawful/Chaotic alignment claim. I think it would be beneficial because we can game the setup by aiming to lynch scum of the appropriate side. For instance, the first scum to die can be from either. But then we'd be better served as a joint-town to try and lynch scum from the other side. And then alternate, keeping as many townies in the game as possible. Then, when we think we're down to 1-1 scum left from each scum faction, we try to lynch the scum from the side with fewer townies still remaining, because when the final scum from that side leaves, so do all the townies from that side. This would give us the best chance at a double town win. Plus, by doing this, the scum will have their NKs targeted into a smaller pool, and we should get balanced NKs (one Lawful Good one Chaotic Good) each night, keeping either town from getting blown out by random double NKs. PLUS, the scum would have a greater chance of cross killing each other, which is important, because I think this is an interesting multiball variant where the scum are actually rewarded for NOT cross killing. And, lastly, it locks scum down on alignment from D1.

One downside I see is that it would allow the scum to never attempt an NK on the same player in the same night. But since the game is so large, that likelihood probably isn't that high anyways. Another other downside is the Druid sample PM implying that there may be non-Lawful/non-Chaotic roles, and if those roles were more likely PRs, it might cause outting PRs we don't want to out. I haven't really been able to think of any other downsides to doing this. Thoughts?

PeregrineV page 2 post 37, old thread wrote:@LMP- Your idea has more town cross-purpose play involved.
CG<-->LE
LG<-->CE

But, it would actually depend on the evil wincon. Do the LE win if they wipe out the CG, or if they wipe out all good?
Logistically, if would be better for all town to work together, since good/evil play would be more apparent than lawful/chaotic/neutral play.

The posts involved. So which part am I "feigning"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

What is with all this hate and name-calling? Are we fourth graders again? This is nothing but sheer chaos, spam, and more chaos! How is anyone supposed to get any scumhunting done amongst this?! Norman, you are making it really hard for me to stick to my 'no policy-lynching' policy. Feysal, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you feeding the flames?

I'll catch up to any questions directed at me later when I'm not fuming at the stupidity going on around me, yeah?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Vote: CooLDoG
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 712, PeregrineV wrote:
@Perev
reads please

@Briz- I'm going to go ahead and mark this up to a relational tell to Mr. Of Illusion, since it was a very woolly post. You even used the same radar thing...lol

But otherwise, sure.
scummy-
Guy Names Riggs from Skeletor
Kondi- from whoever he replaced
Lord Mhork- stupid godfather joke
CoolDog- ???
Haze for 347
Foxace for 364- plus he replaced a scummy spot
Briz for 377
trekker in general

Townish
Tammy
AVox
Norm
EmpKing

This was post 377: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3924930, what was wrong with it?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Peregrine wrote:Foxace for 364- plus he replaced a scummy spot

What the hell was scummy about that post
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 719, Lord Mhork wrote:What is with all this hate and name-calling? Are we fourth graders again? This is nothing but sheer chaos, spam, and more chaos! How is anyone supposed to get any scumhunting done amongst this?! Norman, you are making it really hard for me to stick to my 'no policy-lynching' policy. Feysal, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you feeding the flames?

I'll catch up to any questions directed at me later when I'm not fuming at the stupidity going on around me, yeah?

Well I wanted to ask Feysal a question but then herring choker punk thought it was ok to call me a retard while I clearly told him I was acting like one for game purposes only. Yet the shit used my way of playing as an example of being actually retarded. Sure the plan may have failed but that still doesn't give him the right to fucking use my accusations against him on his fucking signature!

And then there's briz saying, "Oh let's lynch Norm already because I think we don't need him!" Well fuck him too. And fuck you Mhork for getting into my business you Aussie prick being a hippy and saying, "Oh no my children, oh no chaos, spam and curse words = bad. Oh no don't do that. Oh no." In fact you scream scumbag to me the whole time you're saying posts only for somewhat seemingly "personal" purposes. You only want me around because you think I'm a goddamn VI and I'm basically a pawn for voting.

Well I'm not and I'll never be one!

In fact I think the people trying to protect me are basically scumbags! Probably CE at best! And it doesn't finish there. Oh no!

In post 525, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 515, Norman wrote:
In post 514, CooLDoG wrote:@norman, how could one vote for you and not be a scumbag?

Didn't I explain this a day or an hour ago? They would want to vote me because I seemed like an easy target. They want to blend in with the townspeople so that they woudn't get recognized as scumbags. If there isn't atleast 1 scumbag on there well then the reverse psychology effect obviously didn't work and I should've executed it later...

Don't take the negative. Under what situation could I vote for you and not be a scumbag? Apparently the answer is never. Correct? Because we are all trying to push an easy lynch right. Maybe it's an easy lynch for a reason. Because you are acting so damn scummy (as I have outlined before) that it would be stupid not to vote for you. Also, you do realize that acting stupid and putting everybody that has ever voted for you on your scum list hurts town and just creates a bunch of useless noise.

Also, this does not make any fucking sense to where
I
think is even logical in the fuking game. Even if you are town, like I said, you say I'm the one who shoud get lynched because of all my "noises." No, I'm actually scumhunting whether you believe it or not. And you bringing up support to lynch a townie is unconstitutional.

There, I've said enough, don't be mentioning me in any form or way, and don't even say anything about me.

In post 371, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 356, LimMePls wrote:
Spoiler: Catchup Pages 5-Current
Norman wrote:This is a mafiascum.net game, stop questioning my accusation techniques. And just for that I
think
you
might
a scumbag.

*My bold

Weasle-worded wishy-washy do nothing comment detected.

Tammy wrote:What about Feysal's argument swayed you? In my last post before the crash, I noted that you were rather overbearing in the way you backed up your argument and countered arguments about it. You seemed completely certain your way was the right way. What changed your mind.

The fact that I was completely wrong about cross-kills. I thought my plan would help them cross-kill each other, but it turns out that if they lie (which they have MASSIVE incentive to do) it actually GUARANTEES they can't cross-kill. So it went from an awesome idea to an absolutely TERRIBLE idea, thanks to Feysal's properly exposing the flaw.

Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you? You originally placed your real vote on him after he claimed to not have the intellectual capacity to contribute to the conversation, then offered up some possible roles based on alignment, and then claimed ambivalence on the argument but was intrigued.

How is this a scum tell?

Rang started off like this "I can't really contribute to this conversation, I'm not smart enough". Then later Rang makes a post about being "intrigued". Someone who is "intrigued" by the conversation, but wants to stay out of it and not engage in the discussion is someone who has something to hide and is afraid of giving something away by taking a stance. It looks like Rang is waiting to see how it shakes out before taking a stance. Which means trying to blend with town. Which means scum.

Also, if Rang is "intrigued" by it, Rang would have to have the intellectual capacity to understand it. And if Rang had that, then the earlier statement was a flat out lie.

So 2 fantastic reasons to suspect Rang as scum.

Norman wrote:As for Tammy's introspection on LMP, I'd like to hear to what he has to say to after all this time of bickering and social war.

We need to rope this guy. If I didn't want Rang/kondi dead more, I'd be on this wagon.

Tammy wrote:
kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

It's 5 pages in, not everyone has seemed to have checked in yet, and we haven't found one confirmed scum. Can you explain to me the benefit or purpose of looking for partners right now?

QFT. Although it's not technically 5 pages, this point is still valid.

Feysal's 129 is good posting.
As is Zdenek's 140.

In post 203, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Shadoweh – so in regards to

2. Why exactly are you so strongly defending Mhork when he doesn’t have any significant votes ATM?
3. Your point here sounded better when ML made it at . Why are you parroting the person you look to be softly inferring is scum?

I also think your “" stance sucks bilge-water and is totes scummy.

For ISO purposes ...

QFT.

Foxace's reaction super-defensive knee-jerk reaction to Jackal's vote on page 11 seemse scummy to me.

In post 295, Norman wrote:Alright... Foxace isn't a scum. I'm sure of it. Empking... might be a scumbag...

However, kondi is voting me because he thinks I'm buddying with Lemons...

Which means, kondi... Is either a misinterpreted townie, or a scumbag trying to blend in... Because I think YOU'RE a scumbag! So to even this thing out, EAT THIS!

Vote: Kondi

Reason: Shifty emotions.

I know you're shifty, don't even get me started.

This vote comes immediately following the vote count where Norman is the largest wagon, but kondi is just one vote behind.

As much as I love kondi votes, this vote STINKS LIKE SHIT.[/spoiler]

TOWN

Tammy
Feysal
MaguaofIllusion
Zdenek
Pine
Empking
Jackal711
greenknight
Y u no scum
Lord Mhork
ManiacalLemon
brizingre1
PeregrineV
CooLDoG
trekker
Skenvoy
Shadoweh
Mastermind of Sin
Guy_Named_Riggs
Haze
AurorusVox
Shadow1psc
Foxace36
kondi2424
Norman
SCUM

As always, this early in a game the poles are more accurate than the middle.

Unvote
Vote: Norman

We can come back to kondi tomorrow. Norman's last vote is cause for some death.

Why is Pine so far up that list, what has he done to make you think he is town?[/quote]

Alright, briz, you're defending Kondi. I can see it. Why did you defend Kondi when I wanted to vote Kondi not for an OMGUS vote but for some parts in the plan of my RP tactic which I later explained. So why did you defend him and instead vote me? Also your QFT doesn't seem that goddamn truthful to me because I'm town, please explain why the hell LMP is taking his ass off to try and persuade others why I'm a scumbag? Because most of the shit he says is basically word choice and gambling. Which I have no problem against but then why against all on me?
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by Norman »

What I meant to say to briz was: Alright, briz, you're defending Kondi. I can see it. Why did you defend Kondi when I wanted to vote Kondi, not for an OMGUS vote but for some parts in the plan of my RP tactic which I later explained. So why did you defend him and instead vote me? Also your QFT doesn't seem that goddamn truthful to me because I'm town, please explain why the hell LMP is taking his ass off to try and persuade others why I'm a scumbag? Because most of the shit he says is basically word choice and gambling. Which I have no problem against but then why against all on me?
Norman.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”