New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:38 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

In post 221, Alicewondering wrote:Something is very off with his claim.
- weak bread crumb
- seemingly prior knowledge of setup that contradicts his professed claim
- no hint of two NKs over 4 nights
- passing off his role as a potential red herring before he has even investigated good SK suspects

I think it is highly likely that DY is scum, and at this moment, he is the only acceptable lynch target for me today. We delayed Jason's lynch for days. I will not have another obvscum slip through the cracks again.

Sigh.

Pray tell, what about ANY of my targets have been bad SK suspects? Here they are again, in full:
N1: Fitz. I investigated him because of his reticence and his brevity--seemed like he was trying to coast through the day.
N2: NS. I investigated him because his immediate reaction to my L-3 claim was to put me at L-2.
N3: Thor/Jon. I investigated him because Thor had hinted at an SK's existence in earlier posts (saying things along the lines of "SK, if you want towncred, off this person."
N4: DV. Granted, I fucked up by forgetting my agreement with Ghostlin, but that doesn't make DV a BAD candidate--MOI (among others) was OPENLY speculating about DV being the SK. It was a mistake for me to not to investigate Red, but that doesn't inherently make DV a bad suspect.

All your other points are hackneyed re-statements of previous suspicions, and I seriously am so over them. When I flip town, you'll see how seriously you fucked up playing your role today.

PS: Fitz is right--people, remember what DV's claimed role his--he's claimed VT. What SK or scum role, aside from goon (or another killing role like hitman) would visit a claimed VT? DV, MOI--you guys have been openly speculating on what maf PR I could be. Which of those makes sense, except goon? The only way me as scum works is if Kamrun jailed DV last night, something that there is zero indication that they did. Use your heads.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 225, DarthYoshi wrote:All your other points are hackneyed re-statements of previous suspicions, and I seriously am so over them. When I flip town, you'll see how seriously you fucked up playing your role today.

PS: Fitz is right--people, remember what DV's claimed role his--he's claimed VT. What SK or scum role, aside from goon (or another killing role like hitman) would visit a claimed VT? DV, MOI--you guys have been openly speculating on what maf PR I could be. Which of those makes sense, except goon? The only way me as scum works is if Kamrun jailed DV last night, something that there is zero indication that they did. Use your heads.

1. How quaint an Appeal to Emotion - "when I flip Town you'll be sorry!"
2. This argument that you could only be a Goon and thus your role if proven is pretty farsical.

Fact 1 - Deas has been obliquely hinting that he might be a hidden power-role. Enough so that it might make sense as a Scum Roleblocker / Rolecop / Modified Framer (to frame him to Alice's track) for you to target him.

Fact 2 - Kamrun didn't hint anywhere (including per Ghostlin the Neighborhood QT they were in) as to what he was doing with their Jail. Dismissing Deas as a possible Jail target while simultaneously saying "There was lots of speculation about him being a Serial Killer" doesn't synch.

As to you being 'over' the discussion of what was perceived as slips on your Part Day 2 that doesn't mean everyone else who is scum hunting are. You've yet to explain why you assume a 4 person scum team still with your role being a 'Red Herring'. 5 scum is just as viable as 4 yet you haven't shown any indication that you have even considered it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Zachrulez »

3rd vote count of day 5:

redff - 3 (havingfitz, Snakeplissken, Jon_h61)
DarthYoshi - 3 (Alicewondering, DeasVail, Nobody Special)
Havingfitz - 1 (redFF)
Snakeplissken - 1 (MagnaofIllusion)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (DarthYoshi)

Not Voting: (Ghostlin)

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Day 5 will end no later than Friday, April 13th at 6pm CST
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Ghostlin and Snakeplissken have been prodded.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 am

Post by redFF »

Fine with lynching either hf or dy
VOTE: DY

Since I think moi is town I'm not really down with this whole 1v1 thing especially looking at who's engineered it.

I also feel like we're gonna have to lynch snake soon since he's nigh unreadable because he does the exact same shit every game and can't be allowed anywhere near LYLO (imo).

Obvtown Ghostlin needs to post more and take some stances.

NS's vote on DY is pretty funny, because his only mention of DY since the crash is
DY, you're probably town.

and now he's voting DY? erm, explain please NS. They're probably buddies anyways. Would like someone else's view on this before I do anything else but would be fine with an NS lynch at this stage especially after that contradiction.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Alice...give DY a little slack and see what the next night or two brings. If he isn't proven legit by then town can off him then. Go for redFF or DV.

redFF...are you saying you would support a Snake lynch or are you just trying to predict the future?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:39 am

Post by redFF »

Ehhhhh, i think i would be ok with a snake lynch but hes not first choice at this stage.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by havingfitz »

What about DV and jon_h61?

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by redFF »

What about them?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Would you support either of their lynches?

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by redFF »

no
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 230, havingfitz wrote:Alice...give DY a little slack and see what the next night or two brings. If he isn't proven legit by then town can off him then. Go for redFF or DV.

I gave Jason slack for a couple days when he should have been the lynch instead of Palisade. I'm going to keep voting my scumreads. Also, I think you and DV have very bad tunnel vision on each other.

Why would you want to lynch jon?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by redFF »

that NS contradiction bandwagon hop is actually too much,
vote:ns
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:29 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 236, Alicewondering wrote:
In post 230, havingfitz wrote:Alice...give DY a little slack and see what the next night or two brings. If he isn't proven legit by then town can off him then. Go for redFF or DV.

I gave Jason slack for a couple days when he should have been the lynch instead of Palisade. I'm going to keep voting my scumreads. Also, I think you and DV have very bad tunnel vision on each other.

Why would you want to lynch jon?

I've found DV to be scummy since page two pre-crash. I'm not going to absolve him of suspicion when he has done nothing to alleviate those suspicions. Tunneling or not.

As for jon..I never said I wanted to lynch him...I just wanted to know what red's stance on everyone was. At least on the players I don't consider confirmed.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:38 am

@having
– Please keep pointlessly pushing on Deas. Because he isn’t getting lynched today. It will make hanging you easier. I appreciate that!

having wrote: I’m not in agreement with the current push on DY.

You were against the push on Jason yesterday and for lynching Palisade. I think this indicates that Darth might be the proper lynch today.

--

redff - 3 (havingfitz, Snakeplissken, Jon_h61)
DarthYoshi - 3 (Alicewondering, DeasVail, Nobody Special)
Havingfitz - 1 (redFF)
Snakeplissken - 1 (MagnaofIllusion)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (DarthYoshi)

Not Voting: (Ghostlin)

redFF wrote:and now he's voting DY? erm, explain please NS. They're probably buddies anyways. Would like someone else's view on this before I do anything else but would be fine with an NS lynch at this stage especially after that contradiction.

redFF wrote:that NS contradiction bandwagon hop is actually too much, vote:ns

So explain this to me.

Right before the first post of yours we see the following – Darth has 3 votes. NS has none.

You make a fourth vote for Darth while simultaneously saying that NS is probably his buddy bussing him.

Then you turn around and take a vote off his professed buddy with 4 votes to vote for NS who had none before your move.

I want to know clearly – how does this string of events make any sense form a Town player? Be aware that my next vote is going to be based on how both you and Darth answer my outstanding questions.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 237, redFF wrote:that NS contradiction bandwagon hop is actually too much,
vote:ns

Too much?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

Unfortunately we can't all have the infallible scumhunting skills that you possess MOI....they're the bessssst. Well..as long as we don't count your D1 tunneling on zmuff and the as yet tbd alignment focus on DY and Snake D2. You did get the scum on a silver platter lynches D3 @ D4 right though. Good work.

And aside from the fact I am not currently voting DV....ie not pushing his lynch atm...why is he (or red for that matter) a less attractive wagon to you than DY?

Other than doubts about his claim...which could still be proven with the right lynch or nk/s result...I do not see DY even in the same zipcode of suspicion as DV and redFF.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:07 am

In post 241, havingfitz wrote:Unfortunately we can't all have the infallible scumhunting skills that you possess MOI....they're the bessssst. Well..as long as we don't count your D1 tunneling on zmuff and the as yet tbd alignment focus on DY and Snake D2. You did get the scum on a silver platter lynches D3 @ D4 right though. Good work.

And aside from the fact I am not currently voting DV....ie not pushing his lynch atm...why is he (or red for that matter) a less attractive wagon to you than DY?

Other than doubts about his claim...which could still be proven with the right lynch or nk/s result...I do not see DY even in the same zipcode of suspicion as DV and redFF.

1. Pointless sarcasm noted. I will admit - I haven't ever really seen evidence of quality scum-hunting skills in your play in the past so that is a point in your favor.

2. So let me get this straight - you've spent pretty much your last week or so jousting with Deas for what reason? Is it because you think he's scum? Having a vote in one place doesn't absolve you from a scummy push on a different target.

3. Deas is by far a less likely scum-bag than either redFF or DarthYoshi. I thought I made that clear - the manner in which he was made the alternate wagon to Jason yesterday means he's pretty much unlikely to Mafia. And he can't be a Serial Killer unless DarthYoshi is Mafia who knew there was another killing faction after N1 and faked his innocent results this entire time. If that's the case I can't see Deas as wanting to wagon DarthYoshi as a Mafia flip removes his SK shield if there actually is one (and let's fact facts - the circumstances of the game render the possibility pretty remote).

4. I recall his line of attack on me and his general posting Day 2 were scummy. It's why I pushed him that Day (and he eventually had to claim to escape). Without a full archive it's impossible for me to re-create my suspicions from memory. But to suggest all suspicion of Darth is based solely on his claim being bad is inaccurate.

jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:55 am

Post by jon_h61 »

@ MOI I read your post while in the preview pane and will reconsider my stance on Deas. I had written a long post on my suspicions of him, I'll try to see if it's just a bias I picked up, or something really worth pursuing.

NS is also on my radar. The way he joined the game was weird. He adds very little to hunting for scum. His push on Alice was suspicious, he shyly asks what people would think if he said "Alice is not necessarily conftown". He quickly backed off when he realized Town wasn't buying it. His accusing MOI of still being alive doesn't seem logical. I do agree with P196.

As far as my vote on RedFF I still don't like the whole bodyguard subject. I'm going to look even closer for inconsistancies.

DY's claim makes him suspicious, but I'm not convinced. I'm going to reread what pre-Rollback posts we have. So far I've read them only once in a very distracting environment.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 am

Post by jon_h61 »

UNVOTE: Thez I'm unwilling to see Thez lynched before Antiheroe gets a chance to comment on what has transpired while he is on v/la. Other than that I've lost interest in what the lurkers think becuase They are prob scum anyway.

Meat World interferes again, be back later.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:12 am

Post by jon_h61 »

OOPS wrong game so sorry.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 am

Post by redFF »

I think NS is scummier than DY.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 246, redFF wrote:I think NS is scummier than DY.

1. When did you start thinking that?
2. Why do you think he's a better lynch?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 247, Alicewondering wrote:
In post 246, redFF wrote:I think NS is scummier than DY.

1. When did you start thinking that?
right around my earlier post where I explained the contradiction.
2. Why do you think he's a better lynch?

because I think he's more likely to be scum.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Alicewondering »

redFF, you do realize that NS is probably not the lynch for today?

Ghostlin, I want to see more from you. I don't believe I've seen much from you recently.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”