Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

RE-VOTE: Pine.

Needs emphasis.
mcqueen wrote:He needs death - today, before any more trouble is caused.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

In my view pine is about as scummy as lowell or DG, and they certainly weren't meant to have flipped

sad that this has been pushed to a deadline day lynch again though

Oversoul appears the only one trying to get a good wagon rolling since the BB one stagnated. I might roll with that if I have to.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:10 am

Post by knox »

First off hello there, haven’t played mafia in ages so forgive me for being rusty especially when I wasn’t too bright to begin with. I don’t know anyone’s meta so am not going to use that as a tool. Let' get to it then :)

Neighbour Claim

Spoiler:
The neighbours were briefly mentioned in day 1 in a few early posts in the game but not again until day 2 when Pine came back into the game were they really hit upon. I wonder why bunny never mentioned/confirmed the pairing in day 1, thinking maybe she was trying to distance herself from her partner.

Pine came in and re-claimed in one of his first posts and has been actively playing throughout this day. In one day he has posted twice as much as bunny has in two and I know that it’s more about quality than quantity but I think Pine’s posts generally have helped the discussion. Bunny lurks and seems scummy to me.
If we were to lynch one of the neighbours my choice would be bunny.

Mason Soft Claim
Spoiler:
I don’t like how Sly is tunnelling on NM over the possible mason soft claim. It is unhelpful for everyone, especially the players who have replaced in and weren’t there for the event. I would understand one or two posts to make sure everyone knew about your suspicions and would take it under consideration but it would also help if you gave your opinion on the events happening in this thread.

Pretty much all of your posts are about the mason claim, apart from voting DG after he claimed and the questions about why you voted him. Why not give opinions about anything else? You are following the thread, popping into answer questions whenever they come so why the lurking?

@Everyone: I also wouldn’t mind knowing who else was playing in the other thread and what their opinion on the mason soft claim accusations are? If it was 5 pages worth of discussion surely it would have been hard to miss.

It is all just finger pointing to me at this stage but it feel as though Sly is like and ostrich with its head in the sand avoiding any other discussion except when directly asked and playing his own game instead of a team one. I would be happy with a Sly lynch today.

Shotgun Bandwagon on BB

Spoiler:
The BB wagon confused me. There were plenty quick to jump on and many seemed like they hadn’t read his rebuttal post or had just selectively read parts of it.
The main problem it seemed was some people forgetting he had replaced into the game and so didn’t have or know others reads on Pine, who came back to the game day 2. Lots of you used meta as a reason for votes which I can’t relate to atm. I didn’t get the sudden flash flood of votes and am sure there were scum on that wagon.

I didn’t like Pine’s ‘BL is covering for BB’ post. BB had already posted all the reasons bunny had mentioned in #245. Bunny was just confirming the fact that BB had replaced into the game and giving her? view on the situation.

Don’t like this lynch.

My top votes would be Sly, Bunny and I would be happy with either lynch today.

VOTE SLY
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 am

Post by knox »

In post 424, Bunnylover wrote:Sorry for my absent, a little hectic in my life atm.

In post 396, projectmatt wrote:
Pine -
I forgot to ask, is it possible to paraphrase or quote things from the QT or is that against the guidelines? I can't find anything regarding it in the game rules. I think it would be a gigantic help if you could paraphrase some of the things Bunny said, but yeah

This is what I said summary (in case I'm not allowed to copy+paste):
I claimed I was not scum.
Wonder why Pine was so jumpy to start calling someone scum
I explained what would happen if we assume one of us is scum, saying that the QT will be pointless
Then said that I would like to have someone to reflect ideas off, then decided on his alignment.
Thats all I said.

Pine do you agree with this? ^
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

Knox, who did you replace?

BL, why did you decide on his alignment/what was your reasoning for deciding on his alignment?
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 am

Post by knox »

In post 429, Oversoul wrote:Knox, who did you replace?

BL, why did you decide on his alignment/what was your reasoning for deciding on his alignment?

I replaced Pizzadude
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 429, Oversoul wrote:Knox, who did you replace?

Bunnylover claimed that if he decided Pine was scum, there'd be no use for the QT. This is obviously true. He then said if he considered Pine town, they could discuss without alignment troubles in the way. Again, this is true, especially with the possibility of a town-town neighbor group.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Pine »

Apologies for my recent absence, I've had very limited access to the site in the last few days. It's been site-wide, confirm here if need be.

In post 428, knox wrote:
In post 424, Bunnylover wrote:Sorry for my absent, a little hectic in my life atm.

Pine -
I forgot to ask, is it possible to paraphrase or quote things from the QT or is that against the guidelines? I can't find anything regarding it in the game rules. I think it would be a gigantic help if you could paraphrase some of the things Bunny said, but yeah

I explained what would happen if we assume one of us is scum, saying that the QT will be pointless
Then said that I would like to have someone to reflect ideas off, then decided on his alignment.
Thats all I said.

More or less. BL has of course portrayed it in the perspective that gives the benefit of the doubt to him, but those are the basic facts. I began with saying that I suspected him, he pled "why can't we just get along" and that confirmed my suspicions that he wanted to use the thread to manipulate me. Town has no use for a Town-Scum Neighborhood, only scum does.

Still good on a BB lynch, Sly or BL are also acceptable.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 am

Post by projectmatt »

Prod received. I should have informed you, sorry. I've been ill the past few days so it's been difficult to post.

Content today/tomorrow
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 432, Pine wrote:Apologies for my recent absence, I've had very limited access to the site in the last few days. It's been site-wide, confirm here if need be.

In post 428, knox wrote:

Pine -

Thats all I said.

More or less. BL has of course portrayed it in the perspective that gives the benefit of the doubt to him, but those are the basic facts. I began with saying that I suspected him, he pled "why can't we just get along" and that confirmed my suspicions that he wanted to use the thread to manipulate me. Town has no use for a Town-Scum Neighborhood, only scum does.

Still good on a BB lynch, Sly or BL are also acceptable.

You didn't suspect me.
The first post (after T-Dog) was you calling me scum, not suspecting me as scum, but calling me scum.
You then posted (I still haven't posted), this is my interpretation of your next post, that you are not willing to change your mind about this read and that we should keep it "real".
I then post what I posted in the thread. The reason it gives me the benefit of the doubt is because nothing I said had any affect on you thinking I was scum. You already decided on the fact I was scum.
Your response was that I was trying to play a game. You state that meta states 1 member of a neighborhood will be scum. Its not you, so it must be me. You do not want to engage in any QT conversation with me unless I am cop confirmed innocent.

Please be free to correct me if I over-assumed anything or am lying about what happened in this quicktopic, which you won't because its the truth. I believe this is a pretty good accurate summary of what happened.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Pine »

Mod: Are direct quotes of the Neighborhood QT acceptable?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 425, mcqueen wrote:
RE-VOTE: Pine.

Needs emphasis.
mcqueen wrote:He needs death - today, before any more trouble is caused.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Pine »

McQueen, what "trouble" have I caused? And why is "trouble" a bad thing?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:47 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 437, Pine wrote:McQueen, what "trouble" have I caused? And why is "trouble" a bad thing?

Trouble, as in killing more people. Of course, if you're dead, we still got the rest of the scum team to find and lynch, but heh, I'll feel better if we can get you out of the way first.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm still comfortable being lynched, as long as Bunny is auto-lynched upon my Town flip. You willing to promise this?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 439, Pine wrote:I'm still comfortable being lynched, as long as Bunny is auto-lynched upon my Town flip. You willing to promise this?

No.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Pine »

Arright, so your argument then is to lynch me because I've annoyed and mocked you. I could forgive it if you thought there was a Town/Scum Neighbor dichotomy and had concluded that I was the Scum Neighbor, but you're just a butthurt ten-year-old.

McQueen has absolutely no credibility in my eyes anymore, and I will be making every effort not to engage in his ego-stroking until he grows the fuck up.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 441, Pine wrote:Arright, so your argument then is to lynch me because I've annoyed and mocked you. I could forgive it if you thought there was a Town/Scum Neighbor dichotomy and had concluded that I was the Scum Neighbor, but you're just a butthurt ten-year-old.

McQueen has absolutely no credibility in my eyes anymore, and I will be making every effort not to engage in his ego-stroking until he grows the fuck up.

I am not 10. I am not butthurt. I am not looking to ego-stroke. I will not give up.
You are scum. You can leave. You can get lynched. You can lose.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 435, Pine wrote:
Mod: Are direct quotes of the Neighborhood QT acceptable?

You may not direct quote anything.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 427, knox wrote:
I wonder why bunny never mentioned/confirmed the pairing in day 1, thinking maybe she was trying to distance herself from her partner.

If memory has not failed me, I believe Bunny did confirm the pairing on D1.

In post 427, knox wrote:
Bunny lurks and seems scummy to me.

I've played with Bunny before and she's playing pretty much the same as she did in that game and she was town. With that said, I would vote her before Pine at this point, though Pine's townieness has slipped a bit today.

In post 427, knox wrote:
I don’t like how Sly is tunnelling on NM over the possible mason soft claim. It is unhelpful for everyone, especially the players who have replaced in and weren’t there for the event. I would understand one or two posts to make sure everyone knew about your suspicions and would take it under consideration but it would also help if you gave your opinion on the events happening in this thread.

Pretty much all of your posts are about the mason claim, apart from voting DG after he claimed and the questions about why you voted him. Why not give opinions about anything else? You are following the thread, popping into answer questions whenever they come so why the lurking?

I've voted for what has struck me as the scummiest so far. I responded as people came in and called my case fabrication. Once NM came in and clarified the truth of my case, as you can see, I've backed off of driving it home.

---

Until someone convinces me otherwise, either through their scummy play or through the presentation of their outstanding case, I'm happy with my vote.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 442, mcqueen wrote:
In post 441, Pine wrote:Arright, so your argument then is to lynch me because I've annoyed and mocked you. I could forgive it if you thought there was a Town/Scum Neighbor dichotomy and had concluded that I was the Scum Neighbor, but you're just a butthurt ten-year-old.

I am not 10. I am not butthurt. I am not looking to ego-stroke. I will not give up.

This is probably the only time I actually agree with Mcqueen. Insulting Mcqueen only makes
my peni
me vote you harder.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 445, BBmolla wrote:
In post 442, mcqueen wrote:

This is probably the only time I actually agree with Mcqueen. Insulting Mcqueen only makes
my peni
me vote you harder.

It only makes me rage harder, but making my vote harder works, too.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

This is the problem right here.
You got it so stuck in your head that someone has to be scum in the neighbor that you refuse to consider anything else.
Holding onto site meta is going to get you lynched, and if your town you need to stop.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

I guess I'll keep playing in this game.

Let me read up.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 447, Bunnylover wrote:

This is the problem right here.
You got it so stuck in your head that someone has to be scum in the neighbor that you refuse to consider anything else.
Holding onto site meta is going to get you lynched, and if your town you need to stop.

IN OTHER WORDS, I KNOW YOU'RE TOWN. AGAIN. AND WILL TRY TO LYNCH YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND STOP PUSHING THIS ANGLE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT.

Seriously people. Bunnyscum self-confirms right here.

Unvote
Vote: Bunny

No excuses, no one else. Bunny. Right now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”