New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

Just coming in contact with NS in the cache...seems much more engaged and sure of who he wants to vote and why then. Why the change to wanting people to tell him what to do?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Am I missing something MoI? You've been saying that DY was dropping tells that he knew the size of the scum team, but what I'm seeing is him dropping hints that there is more than one scum team, which would be consistent with his claim of FBI agent, no?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Does Mastin ever have a correct read?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

^OK well if Jon turns out to be scum...he got that right.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Zachrulez »

13th vote count of day 5:

Jon_h61 - 4 (Magua, Tammy, DarthYoshi, Nobody Special)
Nobody Special - 2 (redFF, havingfitz)
DarthYoshi - 2 (DeasVail, MagnaofIllusion)
DeasVail - 2 (Alicewondering, Jon_h61)

Not Voting: ()

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Day 5 will end no later than Friday, April 13th at 6pm CST
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 am

Post by DeasVail »

Since when did anyone other than me find Jon scummy?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:52 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Dealine is today at 6pm CST. I’ll be moving my vote today later to make sure we don’t No Lynch. This way there can be no ‘doubt’ about my intentions :roll:

--

Darth wrote: Unrelated, Fitz blatantly admitting he wants to get rid of the SK sooner rather than later is scummy. Of course scum want the SK out of the way, the potential for crosskills lowers the chances of any individual scum faction winning the game. Obviously, he's not today's lynch, but still, FOS Fitz.

So your premise this late in the game with scum 2 members down that it’s scummy to want to eliminate as potential second kill (which we still aren’t sure about) and shows scum intent? If we do have a Serial Killer the Mafia and SK aren’t going to be looking to cross-kill. They’ll be eliminating confirmed Town PRs. So eliminating them at this stage minimizes the possible Nightkills and keeps as many confirmed Town alive for as long as possible. This statement doesn’t compute.

Darth wrote:Dude, listen to what you're saying--I should assume that you would do something pro-town when I think you're scum and when you didn't actually say you would do said thing? You're asking me to be psychic here.

No, I’m not asking you to by Psychic. You are trying to assert scum intent by suggesting that I would not do something because I didn’t EXPLICITLY say I would. I didn’t explicitly say I wouldn’t either. I'm not some Mafia newb ... I understand that No Lynching isn't positive in the game-state we have. So you are simply mudslinging with that attack.

Darth wrote:Or you could have done it to divide the town so close to deadline, which, based on the most recent VC, seemed to work like a charm.

Given the rapid vote swings that happened AFTER this post I think we can clearly see this is an Appeal to Fear “Oh no it’s divided the Town we are No Lynching think of the children” type statement. Scummy.

Darth wrote: Fine.

Unvote. Vote: Jon.

3 votes down, 3 to go.

Remind me again – what was your Thor and jon read before deadline came calling?

--

Tammy wrote:Why are you concerned about pointing it out that someone else moved their vote too, but didn't get called out?

I’m concerned with finding and hanging scum. Specifically in this case pointing out yet another example of Darth’s rampant inconsistency which indicates he’s looking to find reasons to point out his ‘suspects’ are scum but not finding non-suspects scum for the exact same reason. His responses with revolve around “You didn’t say you’d move to prevent a no-lynch” further show him stretching. He’s trying to say that I’ve committed to keeping my vote on him as opposed to making sure we don’t know lynch and that’s bullshit.

Tammy wrote: Am I missing something MoI? You've been saying that DY was dropping tells that he knew the size of the scum team, but what I'm seeing is him dropping hints that there is more than one scum team, which would be consistent with his claim of FBI agent, no

I’d have to dig in the archive for it (if it is there) but at one point Darth Day 2 said, in response to me, “You calling out all four scum members” (well along these lines, not a direct quote obviously). He specifically called out a number of scum. As you can see with his further posts on the subject of set-up today – he somehow wasn’t considering a 3-1 Mafia / Serial Killer when he said that. No reason for a FBI Agent to know for certain there are 4 scum members to the Mafia team unless he’s a member of said team.

--

having wrote:MOI...who did you use your protects on again?

Again it was Deas N1 and Alice N2.

--

Magua wrote:Yes, but you're doing it in a way that seems to provide no benefit to you, which makes me assume that there is some benefit that I'm just not seeing.

I know you are all comfortable with the pretty solid Town read but if you don’t get that me continuing to questions your motives is a Town benefit I don’t know what else to say.

Magua wrote: Jon_h61 replaced Thor665. I don't see Thor's posts as being incredibly town. I see Thor-town as being a lot more active and dynamic with his vote, whereas here Thor pretty much had his vote on town the entirety of D1 and D2, except for one vote count where he's voting Magna.

Here the point where I say his vote was on Town at that juncture also …

--

Nobody Special wrote:I just don't know what to do any more.

unvote

Vote: Alice

Why do I get the feeling you are trying too hard to play to your ‘Town’ meta right here that Darth has pointed out?

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Actually my availability is going to be spotty today and I'm not sure if I'm going to be around when the deadline hits, so I'm going to extend the deadline into tomorrow morning. You have until tomorrow at 10am CST. (Or until I get around to the thread to lock it after that.)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 487, DarthYoshi wrote:One day from deadline, and literally the ONLY two wagons are...me...and the player I just said I didn't want lynched today. Blerg.

Unvote. Vote: NS. This is L-1.

I would say nobody should hammer without giving NS the chance to post final thoughts, but he clearly can't tell up from down in this game anymore, so whatever.

Unrelated, Fitz blatantly admitting he wants to get rid of the SK sooner rather than later is scummy. Of course scum want the SK out of the way, the potential for crosskills lowers the chances of any individual scum faction winning the game. Obviously, he's not today's lynch, but still,
FOS Fitz.

This seems very hypocritical to call me out for wanting to vote someone I suspect more than anyone else...then against your ~will [hypocrisy]you vote someone you don't want to vote![/hypocrisy] WTF? If there aren't two kills tonight you'll make a big jump up my suspect list. Unbelievable. And while hitting either the ~SK or mafia would be nice today, which I state in one of my recent posts BTW...if I had my choice I'd rather hit the SK and avoid 2 kills tonight. And IMO redFF could be either scum OR SK but based on the two single NKs when he was most likely blocked....everything points to him as a SK. Scummy either way, but my frontrunner for SK. Some nerve you have calling me out when I'm standing by my convictions while you are hopping all over the place and voting people you do not want to. Cry me a river. Unbelievable.
FOS back atcha DY
:roll:

On that note...and a Pre-view edit...I see MOI protected Alice N2. I think this lends credence to his [MOI's] doc claim as I could very well see an SK targeting the tracker.

In post 492, Alicewondering wrote:I don't think DV is the SK. I think it's very likely that he's scum.

Agreed. I can't see any way DV would be the SK as that would be all kinds of screwed up risk taking on DY's with his FBI claim and result on DV.

In post 492, Alicewondering wrote: @Fitz: Muffin claimed last, so red wouldn't have known.

DV
, would you be down with lynching HF today?
On the muffin claim...thanks. Not sure it changes my suspicions towards redFF but it does take away one small possibility. Did redFF claim before or after DY?

As for the "Would you lynch HF" question to DV. I feel confident in answering for him...Yes he would. He's made that clear. Why are you asking him or was that a typo?

OK...deadline today. Thinking out loud....my top suspect [redFF] is still amazingly not getting any attention. Everyone is everywhere with their voting. My top two mafia suspects are NS and DV...and they are tied at 2. A switch of my vote to DV gets him to 3 votes vs the 2v2 and I've preferred DV almost the entire game anyways so great.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: DV

While I think jon's play has been a little lacking...he doesn't come close the amount of suspicion I have towards my top three. i.e. I do not see me voting jon today.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Alicewondering »

Saw the thing about deadline being extended. I just came in to check in. Other people need to move their votes to avoid a no lynch. Vote DV. I am going home right now, so I will check in again later.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 am

Post by DeasVail »

Vote: Jon
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Yes.

unvote

Vote: DeasVail
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

Post by DeasVail »

I wonder who DY's going to vote...

I don't really understand how I'm being considered scum either.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Also checking in to see the deadline was extended.

DV wrote:I wonder who DY's going to vote...

You.

Unvote. Vote: DeasVail. This is L-2.
You're a stronger scumread than Jon, and two of my strongest townreads (Alice and NS) are on your wagon.

(Note: If I followed the VC correctly, whichever wagon I was on--Jon or DV--would be at L-2 with my vote.)

fitz wrote:This seems very hypocritical to call me out for wanting to vote someone I suspect more than anyone else...then against your ~will [hypocrisy]you vote someone you don't want to vote![/hypocrisy] WTF?
If there aren't two kills tonight you'll make a big jump up my suspect list.
Unbelievable. And while hitting either the ~SK or mafia would be nice today, which I state in one of my recent posts BTW...if I had my choice I'd rather hit the SK and avoid 2 kills tonight. And IMO redFF could be either scum OR SK but based on the two single NKs when he was most likely blocked....everything points to him as a SK. Scummy either way, but my frontrunner for SK. Some nerve you have calling me out when I'm standing by my convictions while you are hopping all over the place and voting people you do not want to. Cry me a river. Unbelievable. FOS back atcha DY

This is an awfully strong reaction to a FOS, and the bolded in particular as a veiled threat is just goofy--why not two kills on ANY OTHER OF THE PREVIOUS FOUR NIGHTS?

Srsly, am beginning to think I may have struck paydirt with this FOS. Fitz becomes my #4 suspect, after MOI, DV, and red.

fitz wrote:On that note...and a Pre-view edit...I see MOI protected Alice N2. I think this lends credence to his [MOI's] doc claim as I could very well see an SK targeting the tracker.

And not, say, the SK targeting the FBI agent? How does this lend credence to MOI's claim again?

MOI wrote:So your premise this late in the game with scum 2 members down that it’s scummy to want to eliminate as potential second kill (which we still aren’t sure about) and shows scum intent? If we do have a Serial Killer the Mafia and SK aren’t going to be looking to cross-kill. They’ll be eliminating confirmed Town PRs. So eliminating them at this stage minimizes the possible Nightkills and keeps as many confirmed Town alive for as long as possible. This statement doesn’t compute.

My premise is that either:
(a) There is no SK, and it is scummy because it is leading town on a wild goose chase, or
(b) There is an SK, and it is scummy because the SK would be 1 player in 10, rather than *scum*, which would (presumably) be 3 players in 10, unnecessarily limiting our options for lynching a not-town player.

And what confirmed town PRs are left? Just Alice. Yours and red's roles are not confirmed. So...yeah, I think that if there is an SK, crosskills are a possibility between now and LyLo.

MOI wrote:No, I’m not asking you to by Psychic. You are trying to assert scum intent by suggesting that I would not do something because I didn’t EXPLICITLY say I would. I didn’t explicitly say I wouldn’t either. I'm not some Mafia newb ... I understand that No Lynching isn't positive in the game-state we have. So you are simply mudslinging with that attack

LOL, mudslinging? What is this, a political campaign?

I think that strategic lurking could be a possibility. With a town in disarray this close to the deadline, I know as scum I would be happy to watch them lynch themselves into oblivion. And since I think you're scum, I can see you doing exactly that unless you promise that you won't. This isn't court, you aren't innocent until proven guilty in mafia.

MOI wrote:Remind me again – what was your Thor and jon read before deadline came calling?

Null-leaning-scum--hence why I investigated Thor earlier in the game. I think I was pretty clear that I wanted to vote almost anyone other than NS, and when that opportunity presented itself, I took it. And now that a wagon is on someone who I think is scummier (DV), I took that, too.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

That was unexpected.

Also, I'm at L-1
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by havingfitz »

@ DY...you failed to address any of my points made in my FOS post on you, My rationale for wanting to kill who I believe to be the SK (even now I would prefer his lynch to DV or NS's). All this while you are voting all over the place today,
including putting one of your "strongest townreads" at L-2. ??

And there is nothing goofy at all about my two nk comment...which is not intended to be veiled in any way. The reason "not two kills on ANY OTHER OF THE PREVIOUS FOUR NIGHTS?" is less significant than tonight is that the first 4 nights all had easily explainable outcomes. N1 appears to be a successful SK kill and mafia.IAI being blocked. N2-N4 look to be mafia NKs without further SK kills. The lack of N3-N4 SK NKs could be explained by 2 jailkeeps (N3-N4 both on red??????????????????????) and N2 could be explained by the Doc protect.

I do not remember D2's events enough to know if you were forecasting who you were going to investigate or why you may not have been the target. The fact you are still here works against you IMO. Especially if there is no SK flavor kill tonight and you are still here. In other words...and unveiled...if there is no apparent SK kill tonight and redFF flips bodyguard in what I assume will be the act of protecting Alice...you'll jump to the top of my suspect list.

As for my positioning on your list...that's fine...but where did jon go on your list? :) Or do you not really suspect him either...which would explain your recent vote on him too.

And nice work on the
misleading
vote count. :igmeou:

BTW, does anyone recall who Kamrun jailkept N2?

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Fitz: If I promise to be nice to you until the end of the day, will you unvote?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I really don't think lynching Deas over Jon or NS or fitz among the VT claims is a wise idea.

Since Darth continues to escape attention

UNVOTE: Darth
VOTE: Jon

I'll be checking in the morning before deadline but someone is going to have to do a real sell-job on how Deas can be Mafia to me ... I don't see it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

Current vote count for anyone who's wondering...

Jon_h61 - 4 (Magua, Tammy, DeasVail, MagnaofIllusion)
Nobody Special - 1 (redFF,)
DeasVail - 5 (Alicewondering, Jon_h61, havingfitz, Nobody Special, DarthYoshi)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 511, Nobody Special wrote:Yes.

unvote

Vote: DeasVail

You confuse me. Weren't you just 5 minutes ago voting Alice because you believed she was scum, and now you're voting with her?

I mean vote for whoever you want and all, but it seems strange.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 516, DeasVail wrote:Fitz: If I promise to be nice to you until the end of the day, will you unvote?

There's no reason to.unvote. All the claims are out there and we're at the deadline and you're scummy. Nothing personal.

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

@Fitz: It was pretty obvious that my putting NS at L-2 was simply to avoid a no-lynch--the ONLY other player at the time with more than one vote on them was me, and that was also before the minor extension we were given by zach.

PS: I so did not mislead the votecount. Good job not saying a word about Tammy posting a CORRECT unofficial VC.

BTW--redFF has been posting all over the site, but has not posted in this game in three days--which just so happened to be the last three before deadline, and his vote is currently parked uselessly on NS. This looks 100% like strategic lurking to me. If he's not dead tonight, I will incessantly demand his lynch tomorrow.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by DeasVail »

If I am lynched, please lynch DY. I'm pretty sure he's scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

What the hell does EBWODP mean?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

E
dit
B
y
W
ay
O
f
D
ouble
P
ost.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”