Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Tierce »

Page #1
Don't like Chimera's vote for 2birds1stone.

PokerFace's post is also rather sad.

Robotnick's also displeases.

Amrun - Why is ShadowGirl town?

Gimmicky Alt fishing for a Moneybags claim this early? Hmm.

Page #2
Mason claim between Chimera and RedPanda. ...how is this a worst role? Requires investigation.

Page #3
Not bothering to read Elmo's posts because uh dead jester so *shrug*.

saulres's whine about being considered scummy D1 sounds somewhat artificial.

Aaaand there goes dana pushing the scummeter.

Page #4
Why vote a daykiller? They are more often town than scum (and this one was). A_I does not impress.

2birds1stone seems pretty obvtown, but that might be confirmation bias.

Oversoul, you aren't that close minded as town.

Amrun raises a good point re: daytalk.

Why was keeping 2birds1stone alive detrimental to the town, Amrun?

Page #5
Amrun is reaching badly. Why is reading the previous iteration of a game (in this case, Worst Roles Mafia) scummy? 1) I read old games all the time and 2) I poke through old games for mod/setup meta. It's a null tell at best.

Page #6
Agent_Ireland continues being terrible--going after a daykiller.

...The hell! Who was the idiot who drove the GNR wagon? There will be blood.

Page #7
Oh Amrun. Seriously. Come
on
. I can't tell if you believe what you're saying or not, but it's absolute crap. Was GNR scummy for not shooting 2birds1stone? If so, why? If not,
why are you wasting time chiding him ffs

Page #9
CCV's slot is town.

Page #10
If my wincon had anything to do with Lynch Useless People, this page would be a riot. As it is, it's actually going to require rereading when I don't feel like hitting people with a crowbar.

ShadowGirl is town. This is the kind of move in early-game that usually comes from town--sheer kindness and elegance for someone else, in this case TSH--she unvoted so that TSH could vote.

Page #12
I was wondering the same about the claimed Mason pair as Amrun did. It's a pile of WIFOM, and RedPanda is acting really townie, so let's let that one hang for now.

Page #13
Gimmicky Alt's reaction to Oversoul (and, overall, the whole of #300) is ridiculously townie.

#308 pretty much confirms RedPanda as town, votes on him not acceptable, etc.

Phillamon seems town in wanting to keep a player whose death is uncertain (Moneybags) aroud.

Page #15
CCV's note about Haddock's fishing+hypocrisy is :goodposting:.

Page #16
Oversoul tries to present people as WRONG instead of scumhunting. He's not trying to find scum, he's pounding posters to the ground. There is no search for alignment in his posts. He just wants others to look bad, and spreading this as much as possible.

Robotnick's reads are a sad thing.

Will have to read #396 from Pokerface later--brain can't process the stream of consciousness atm.

...Oh saul. Really. That GNR vote was pathetic.

Page #17
Wagon ho! No, seriously, people, wtf.

THAT WAS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL. TOWN MAKES THIS KIND OF 'SLIP' MORE OFTEN THAN SCUM.

AHAHAHA Oversoul hadn't even voted him before, seriously? HEY PEOPLE, THIS IS SCUM WAITING ON A WAGON.

BB's vote is the only one acceptable so far--he's trading in a lousy day for a round of night play. I've seen this as a power tell from SpyreX in Destiny Mafia. (Giving up on a day plan, lynch whomever--and shoot is other scumspect in the face. Spyspyvig <3)

...No IceGuy, it was not an horrible OMGUS. Besides, why is that 'OMGUS' scummy?

Page #18
You have got to be kidding me. dana's vote is terribad.

Not really bothering to read TSH/RedPanda, it's 3rd party v. obvtown and I CBA.

Page #19
And of course, Haddock jumps on the wagon. SERIOUSLY, this game.

Aaaand caught up.

Pretty solid townreads on:
BBmolla
Gimmicky Alt
ShadowGirl
Candy Corn Vampire-slot
RedPanda

Somewhat town:
Phillamon
Chimera

Null-scum:
saulres
Amrun
Agent_Ireland
danakillsu

Scum:
Oversoul
Captain Haddock

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU; NEEDS MORE POSTS:
knox
IceGuy
PokerFace
numberQ
Robotnick2
Moneybags
ManiacalLemon
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why am I scum, Tierce?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

I want bulletpoints not comments.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Tierce »

Because your role PM says you are~

I am not out to convince you you are scum; that never works. I don't have to make a case on you. I can, however, point to several of your posts that show that you are not trying to discern alignments. You're just trying to make other players look bad, spread as much suspicion as you can, and overall coasting by like a pro. You 'comment' on people's posts either with stuff that doesn't further finding scum or you don't call things scum/town and present decent reasoning as for why, your 'case' on GNR was terrible and this town is made up of megaderps who tagged along after you.

Oh wait, I could present your whole ISO and get plenty of examples of this.

But here, let's actually pick through a few:

In post 82, Oversoul wrote:
In post 39, RedPanda wrote:
Also I'm pretty sure there's one scum between Mcqueen and Moneybags.

I don't believe izak Gave 2 of the same roles in this game when there's a massive amount of roles in the thread.

Unvote Vote mcqueen

Where is that Captain Kirk picture holding the bridge of his nose when you need it?

In post 14, ShadowGirl wrote:Although, it has been said that the role could be modified. As I see it, it could be considered a 'worst role' in light of being either alignment.

Worst role means that it is very hard to win, not that it is hard.

In post 22, Gimmicky Alt wrote:My role has been adapted from what was originally stated in the WR thread, so it stands to reason that his has too.

And my role is verbatim from the thread, your point?

I agree with the Hippo vote.

Hippo, who the fuck are you?

Gimmicky, who the fuck are you?

In post 31, saulres wrote:
In post 29, ShadowGirl wrote:Who are you referring as the 'you're'?

You.

You're the one who corrected my misinterpretation. I see that as a buddying move, not necessarily a town one. Especially with you being one of those who didn't vote for him in the first place.

That is an over aggressive remark for pretty much no reason. Are you overcompensating for something?

I have a pretty expansive scum and town list right now.

I'm pretty comfortable with it.
In post 87, Oversoul wrote:You remaining alive for the very sake of your role will be detrimental to the town even if you truly were town. You would realize this if you were town and accept that your lynch is the best thing to do.

Good night scum.

Mod, did the scum get pregame time to talk in their QT?
In post 382, Oversoul wrote:
In post 210, RedPanda wrote:Actually
I'm done waiting.
I see no reason for him to do this.
And looking at birds town flip I'm pretty sure of this.

I'm masons with chimera But I believe he's scum Because he hasn't talked to me in our quicktopic.
In post 211, Amrun wrote:...what?

Do you have daytalk?

I lol'ed at this discussion.

Amrun is right, RP is town for his suspicions. I really hope this isn't as bastard as making one mason a scum member and one mason a townie.

I remember someone saying they had a similar role with someone else? who were those two people? Moneybags and BB? I had those two people as town.

knox has a really annoying PR. Izak you should hate yourself for doing that to someone

In post 234, Captain Haddock wrote:How is it a post restriction then? Explain it now.

How does it not? If I had a post restriction it would most certainly affect my play. If I cannot express my thoughts normally or if I have to abide to some structure in presenting my opinions I am going to have trouble playing.

In post 233, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Because, at the time I submitted the kill, he was most suscipcious in my eyes. Part of it because of meta, another part being that out of everyone who had posted, he was one of the only posters who seemed like they were trying to appear town, like scum trying to appear town.

I don't like this at all and I am beginning to think my suspicions were correct. More on this later.

In post 235, danakillsu wrote:I don't think I've ever been this lost. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Agent_Ireland is town. What scum would do that on Day 1? It reads more like town excited to use his role ASAP to me.

When someone is presented as a puppeeter with the power to modkill someone scum would do that...

It is a one shot thing and using it on day 1 seems pointless as town.

In post 238, Robotnick2 wrote:Agent_Ireland's use of his ability was a null-tell to me; if I had that sort of power, I would probably use it D1 just for the lulz, scum or town.

Putting Robotnick into the suspicious category for this.

Saul:

In post 268, saulres wrote:

Spoiler: Oversoul
In post 12, Oversoul wrote:If people have more negative aspects to claim like Maniacal we should temper our rush onto Birds's lynch at least until Sunday has passed.

That feels like scum trying to look town.

Please explain. I didn't want a quicklynch if more people had negative aspects to claim until after Easter, which is when a lot of people would be away.

In post 82, Oversoul wrote:I agree with the Hippo vote.

His vote was on me, why didn't you vote me also?

Not the post I was referring to, buddy.

His first post was voting Hippos, who at the time I thought was acting scummy. Nice of you to be so self centered.

In post 83, Oversoul wrote:And for any person believing 2birds, please reevaluate your gullibility index.

Right back at you.

And what does this mean? Are there actual facts being presented in this "case"? Or are you just trying to slander my name?

In post 87, Oversoul wrote:Mod, did the scum get pregame time to talk in their QT?

Why do you care about this? That's a weird question. Trying to not look scum?

No, it is actually a very important question. The reason I asked is if the scum had pregame talk they would know each other's roles and could then pull some sort of manipulation off. At the time, Elmo hadn't been flipped although I suspected him of being scum. I wanted to see if GNR was trying to shoot scum "randomly" in order to gain credit through a constructed plan.

In post 198, Oversoul wrote:I think Mass Claim Day 2 might be a good idea

So your scumbuddies know who to kill?

Nice try again but no. Basically half of the playerlist has been confirmed, or outted, or claimed something about their role, I suspect after Night 1 even more people will claim so I don't really see the harm in a mass claim on Day 2. No one has been expressly against it, but I apparently have two people who think it is suspicious.

My comments are in orange, Saul.

In post 268, saulres wrote:I'm sick and tired of people thinking I'm scum because I don't know how to start the game. If I unvote, I'm called scum, if I vote someone else, I'm called scum, if I leave my vote, I'm called scum. I can't win for losing

Oh shut up. Bemoaning your own skill isn't giving you any townie points. No one is going to feel sorry for you.

In post 278, danakillsu wrote:
In post 276, Amrun wrote:I don't see the point in lynching Chimera until there's an actual reason to think one of the masons are scum.

How about the fact that this is worst roles mafia and there's no point for masons unless there's something terrible about them. I'm guessing that the terrible part is that they're confirmed town to each other when one or both is actually scum.
As a side note, I've been a mafia mason in a bastard mod before.

I think people are missing the obvious facts about the Mason pair.

One mason has to claim it is a mason with its partner in the first post.

RP tried to hide this by calling it fluff.

RP thought his Mason buddy was scum because he wasn't posting.

If the Masons are town-scum paring, RP is most definitely the town.

Chimera has to vote the most recent person who voted for him.

He is essentially outted as well.

The bastard moniker on this game itself weakens the masons.

The "worst role" aspect of these masons is that they are claimed Day 1 and that one of them doesn't have a vote AND there is suspicion between them because this game is inherently a bastard.

I think they are both town, though despite everything.

Dana trying to put suspicion on one of the masons is suspicious. Not sure how I feel about Dana to be quite honest.

In post 283, danakillsu wrote:Could they be some other kind of mason that doesn't work? I...guess, but what IS a mason? It's an ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED private talking partner. Therefore, the only ways to make it terrible are the alignment and the talking. They haven't mentioned anything being weird about their talking in the QT, so there's something different about the alignment.

Ya, I don't like Dana. He is being too narrowminded with regards to the masons.

In post 289, danakillsu wrote:I don't take Chimera's word for it that he really has that voting thing, but it's a fair point that the mason part could be to throw us off. I just think that would be really random, for the mason pairing to have nothing to do with the worst roles part of the game.
unvote

Translation: Oh fuck he might be right. gotta hop off now that it is sufficiently scummy!

In post 290, BBmolla wrote:I probably shouldn't use my role, which is a shameI wanted to bring some others into this game

Why exactly can't you bring others into this game?

Like will they have an actual player slot and be able to vote, or will they just have the option of communicating with you via neighborhood?

If they just communicate with you via neighborhood I don't really see the problem, but make sure you neighborize one of the people in this game so town can verify what goes on in the QT.

If you bring people in the actual game eh... I think you should save them the burden and not be a dick.

In post 294, ShadowGirl wrote:I want to give you a hug but I don't you to think I'm buddying. In all seriousness, beats me. Sometimes it's like beating a brick wall over and over again.

You serious, Shadow?

In post 301, Gimmicky Alt wrote:k anyways the problem I have with oversoul is that he acknowledged that 2birds role could be changed but followed with trying to stifle any sort of doubt about the mod-confirmation. If anyone was trying to push a quick lynch it was him, he didn't even take a second to evaluate alternatives.

So? I already stated that mine is completely unchanged. One of us was bound to be right if you are going to use the argument that his role was either changed, or unchanged. Plus, what is worse? Being a townie and falsely accused of being mod confirmed scum? Essentially a miller? Or actually being mod confirmed scum as scum?

In post 301, Gimmicky Alt wrote:What is this doublespeak shit? I don't even know.

It is exactly what it is.

Worst Role doesn't mean oh that role sucks because what sucks is subjective.

Worst Role means it is hard for that role to win.

Look at the roles in that thread, most of them include severely debilitating sideffects such as guilty child, cults that have to announce themselves, suicide jesters, etc. A bad role is a role that is hard to win with... universally. There's no subjectivity there.

In post 301, Gimmicky Alt wrote:Really? Your the one believing the mod in a bastard game, A type of game that exists soley so the mod can screw with people.

I concede that this was guillible, but I didn't think the bastard term applied to Izak. I thought it was labeled bastard simply because a game with these roles and loose balancing can only be classified as bastard.

In post 301, Gimmicky Alt wrote:Wow so if he was town he'd want himself to get lynched? No, townies are looking to lynch scum not townies so wanting to get lynched as town is fucking stupid.and again, this is a fucking bastard game. In a town with a vote magnet and someone who's gonna explode, you think there are alot of people who aren't a detriment to this town?

Who are you? Like what is your original account? I really want to know.

I'm not going to argue using "ifs" since he has already died, but if I was in his shoes I would have conceded that really, I need to be killed simply because of the WIFOM surrounding that role. If it wasn't toDay, or toNight, the next Day/Night, he was going to die. It was inevitable.

A vote magnet and a person who explodes? Two roles that are detriments out of 25? Vote magnet is easily avoidable (oh look no one was trapped by the magnet except Chimera because of his own role). Realistically, you are only proving my point that I thought this was bastard because of the roles not the mod lying.

In post 301, Gimmicky Alt wrote:Really? so elmo is fucking scum for doing the exact goddamn thing you did?

Elmo did not do the same "goddamn thing". Elmo voted 2birds, and fos'ed three other people without commenting on ANYTHING.

he then said more votes on 2bird trying to end the day as quickly as possible.

That is exactly the opposite of what I did. I didn't want the day to end before everyone had posted. I didn't want the day to end before people with negative utility roles (Chimera, Manical, etc) claimed.

Elmo did nothing in the short time he was alive and the fact that you are trying to compare me to him is simply ridiculous and reaching.

In post 301, Gimmicky Alt wrote:Yes because I often as scum with a dayvig shoot my fucking scumbuddy in the face. Why waste your vig on your scumpal when you can shoot someone not of your alignment?

I'd like to remind you that this was before Elmo flipped and this was also before I received my non answer about pregame discussion for the mafia.

I take it you are someone new as you would have known about Hascow shooting his scumbuddy with his own Dayvig power in one of the Eddard Stark games. I'm sorry if I am reasonably suspicious of a scumbuddy shooting a doomed teammate which at the time is what I thought 2birds was.

In post 301, Gimmicky Alt wrote:Goddamn this is the worst. What kind of stupid ass reasoning is this? cause you know, the only people that are claiming because they HAVE to.

Your point? People are already claiming and scum will be able to wade through the legitimate threats and the non legitimate threats. With half the town already claimed they are already better informed and I am sure they will be even more informed after toNight.

If you guys don't want to massclaim that is fine, it was just a suggestion, but I still don't think it is particularly a bad idea.

In post 305, Candy Corn Vampire wrote:First of all I will attempt to prove the the two voting restrictions. VOTE: Chimera. If he has to vote me his next vote will change, But if maniacal is telling the truth the vote won't change. I'm not sure how the mod will compromise these two if they're both telling the truth. seems like an easy way to test both of these at the same time. Also I am willing to follow this pseudo confirmed mason reasoning, thoug why aren't you voting him RedPanda

This is town thinking and suspicion.

Teleporting Space Hippos looks better for his 313. TSP, are you an alt?

In post 325, saulres wrote:As to why I mention it, would you rather I don't mention where I think people should look for connections? I've been helped in scumhunting by dead townies who posted their associations (and other thoughts), and then when I'm rereading after more information comes out, I suddenly see an association they mentioned (or something else) and catch scum. So why wouldn't I want to do the same for others?

uh..

I don't know about this. Noting this for later.

In post 334, Phillammon wrote:There may be a "Death Note" style effect like in mind screw mafia (I forget which one). In any case, without a nameclaim, anybody who targets me will turn into me, and the action will fail.

super paranoid.

I can't tell whether or not this is survival instincts or not.

For the time being I see him as town though

These posts are full of fluff, you don't actually have any strong stances on anyone, you're not building on info.
I know your town meta
because I read way too many games, and this is not it.

You need rope.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Phillammon »

Holy quoted wall of text, batman!

All the same, very good points raised there. Unfortunately, saying this alone makes me guilty of exactly what Oversoul is being accused of. Oh well.
VOTE: Oversoul
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Amrun »

ERGH, I forgot I wanted to question Oversoul today, and now it's ruined. :(

WHY didn't you vote Oversoul when you made a case on him, Oversoul? You WEREN'T already voting him, and that's crap.

You were throwing out suspicion and pleasantly surprised to see a wagon crop up. Sooo scummy.

I still think we should lynch one of Phillamon/BB, BUT Oversoul wagon makes me happy.

VOTE: BBmolla

His lying about his role feels like backtracking. It's been pointed out that his role only really makes sense as some kind of cult recruiter, and all of a sudden, OOPS I WAS LYING IT'S NOT THAT ROLE AT ALL EHEHEHE. No.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, and Tierce, I said ShadowGirl was town because no way would scum, KNOWING they had a scumbuddy that was a guilty child, be like, "No, we shouldn't lynch this guy."

It's less of a strong tell now that 2birds flipped town, but I still like ShadowGirl for town.

I don't know why you're getting on my nuts for disliking TSH's reasons for suspecting GNR early on when TSH flipped scum and GNR flipped town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 555, Amrun wrote:His lying about his role feels like backtracking. It's been pointed out that his role only really makes sense as some kind of cult recruiter, and all of a sudden, OOPS I WAS LYING IT'S NOT THAT ROLE AT ALL EHEHEHE. No.

...But it wasn't like that at all.

If you're referring to me reading my role PM wrong, you're dumb if you seriously think it's anything but that.

If you think it's the post restriction thing, what the hell does that have to do with me being a cult recruiter.

@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Amrun »

No, it's not that. It's all of a sudden, you're only a 2-shot!

You were like, "Oh no, guys, maybe my recruits aren't town!" /recruits anyway
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 am

Post by BBmolla »

...I claimed X-Shot before. Why would me specifying that I'm 2 make me cult?

Why would me discrediting my recruited neighbors make me cult?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Wait, did you really? Can you quote it?

I thought you claimed unlimited.

If you claimed x-shot from the start then my vote should be on phillamon
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 91, BBmolla wrote:Lynching a X-Shot player recruiter would lead to your demise.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 555, Amrun wrote:

WHY didn't you vote Oversoul when you made a case on him, Oversoul? You WEREN'T already voting him, and that's crap.

Who was that meant to be aimed at?
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 562, Phillammon wrote:

The "Oversoul" address is pretty clear.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 563, Amrun wrote:
In post 562, Phillammon wrote:

The "Oversoul" address is pretty clear.

So you meant to ask Oversoul why he didn't vote for himself?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, woops. The first "oversoul" in the sentence should be GNR.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 am

Post by saulres »

I still don't understand, because BB never explained it well, how he went from this:

In post 289, BBmolla wrote:However, I must note, it specifically says they become
"Neighbors" with me, so uh, yeah, um...
I probably shouldn't use my role, which is a shame
I wanted to bring some others into this game

to Tierce being in the game.

In addition, the role as presented is confusing me. If he's town and brought in another townie, that's not bad for town. If he's scum and brought in another scum, that's not bad for scum. So one must be town and one scum in order for it to be a bad role, right?

So then I have to look at the motivation behind being scared it would bring in someone of opposite alignment, and then actually pushing the button to do so.

Possibility one: He knows what alignment it would bring in. As town, then, he would only do it if he knew it was bringing in town. But he made it quite clear he had no idea, so that's ruled out. As scum, he might risk it, because he'd know if the person he brought in joined his scum QT, and otherwise he could just send his scumbuddies after her. So if he knows what alignment he'll bring in, he's scum for having done so.

What if he doesn't know? I have a role which I don't know exactly what it does. I didn't think it was pro-town to experiment, so I haven't done what I can do. If I were scum, I would've been tempted though, but as town I'm being extremely cautious with it.

So I see nothing but scum motivation behind pulling in another player.

Vote: BB
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

Post by IceGuy »

Having a role that allows players to bring non-players into the game is already bad enough; there's no need to worsen it.

This is a terrible case.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 567, IceGuy wrote:Having a role that allows players to bring non-players into the game is already bad enough; there's no need to worsen it.

This is a terrible case.

How is it bad? It's good, if they're the same alignment as you. BB doesn't know they are, supposedly, but used it anyway.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 555, Amrun wrote:WHY didn't you vote Oversoul when you made a case on him, Oversoul? You WEREN'T already voting him, and that's crap.

I already told you. I thought I was voting GNR which is why I thought Pokerface was asking me that question.

Tierce, I am seeking out people's alignments with those quotes.

I'll go quote by quote to show you.

The first quote I was pressuring Saulres as you can see at the end.

The second quote is me saying that 2birds was scum and that any reasonable town would realize they were on a clock (reminds of you MLP and Ludi tying himself to me doesn't it?)

The third quote I said that RP is town... I don't know how you are missing the obvious comments on people's alignments. Or are you saying I'm not trying to snoop out their alignments?

My comments to Saul were all probing into his crap case on me.

I love how you say all of those posts were fluff when I was actively commenting on current things in the thread/responding to people who wanted answers from me.

Amrun, I am assuming that by your vote on BB you do not think Tierce is town. Your comment about her attacking you doesn't seem to equate this feeling in my opinion.

Saul, that little quoted bit sounds exactly like what happened in terms of BB bringing people into the game. BB's choice in Tierce looks like self preservation, but I actually think Tierce is a good choice so I am willing to let the scumminess of the choice slide.

I personally do not find BB scummy, but lying about the PR doesn't really point to anything.

I understand Saul's sentiments about it being scummy BB would perform an action not knowing what it fully did, but I also see that as town curiousity.

I want Agent Ireland to tell us why he used his Smoke Bomb when he did.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Amrun »

I don't know if Tierce is town. I'm not sure Tierce's alignment will be informative of BB's.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 570, Amrun wrote:I don't know if Tierce is town. I'm not sure Tierce's alignment will be informative of BB's.

BB choosing Tierce leads me to think it will be but that is just speculation. :\
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

The BB votes are weak and unfounded. I think Captain Haddock is trying to pile on with everyone else, so unless he comes back and makes a good case, this vote will stay on him.
vote: Captain Haddock

I haven't liked his play anyway.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 568, Amrun wrote:
How is it bad?

"Bad" as in "bad for a normal game of Mafia", so the role fits here.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 568, Amrun wrote:
In post 567, IceGuy wrote:Having a role that allows players to bring non-players into the game is already bad enough; there's no need to worsen it.

This is a terrible case.

How is it bad? It's good, if they're the same alignment as you. BB doesn't know they are, supposedly, but used it anyway.

I find it highly implausible that I could imbalance the game that much by using 1-shot.

I do find it plausible that my second shot would bring in scum.

Saul I don't know what to tell you, I changed my mind. The "Worst" part is that I'm recruiting someone from outside the game, which is obviously bastard.

Also Tierce as town is a force to be reckoned with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”