NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1174, Psyche wrote:Not to mention as town voting town.

So you're saying that doesn't make sense?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 1175, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1174, Psyche wrote:Not to mention as town voting town.

So you're saying that doesn't make sense?

(Nothing but Psyche-town voted rack-town makes sense.)

The issue really was that 288 has been forgotten and your newest list of reads was unclear. No lolwhat here anymore.
You can't step in the same river twice.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hmmm....
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Code_X »

RedFF - Just for you.

Spoiler: A better analysis
General comment on RedFF.

Fails to answer NN's original question in 98
In post 98, NihilisticNinja wrote:Red, CCV, Maxous, shotgun- what is your current read on Nero?

Posts three posts of irrelevance about hydra heads.

NN asks again in 126
In post 126, NihilisticNinja wrote:And redFF- what are your current reads and why? Particularly Nero Cain and rack?

Red ignores yet again in 140. Talks about lynching Shotty.

NN - yet again pulls him up for it in 143.

And red yet again ignores the question in 172

In post 151, redFF wrote:
I'm not dodging anything, shotty is the day 1 lynch.

This is probably a meta-thing I'm unaware of - but surely makes no sense to policy lynch anyone.
In post 153, redFF wrote:Nero agreed with me in the signup thread that a shotty policy lynch would be a good idea, before he knew his alignment. We just genuinely don't like playing with him and he is detrimental to town as any alignment.
I think you're tunneling on him with no real evidence tbh.

His compelling case is that he is a village idiot.

NN is spot on regards Red deflecting the conversation, not answering the question

In post 158, NihilisticNinja wrote:

And I notice that you deflected my question yet again- what are your current reads, Red? Outside of the hydra issue and shotty being a VI, any thoughts on how the game has developed thus far? .

Red gives reads on Rack/Nero in 197 fair enough. He says if he doesn't reveal heads then it's a scumread. He never revealed heads, yet Red throughout near end was adamant he'd be town. Not such a good scumread then.

In post 197, redFF wrote:On rack- they've posted twice. If they don't declare their heads they are a scumread.

Rack appears in 227 says he won't reveal heads. Red then asks him to do scum-hunting. Through my initial read through this felt scummy because he wasn't doing likewise. Noticeable he points out the save your ass comment, Rack had 4/5 votes. So no real need.

In post 229, redFF wrote:hey dog instead of waiting on your other head to save your ass, how about you do some scumhunting or something.

Mastin is very pro-town Red in 234. Have you still got this opinion Mastin?

In post 234, mastin2 wrote:redFF: I have a super-secret tell that red tripped in one of his posts, which makes him (to me) almost confirmed town, as I canNOT see it being faked by him as scum, and it seemed quite legitimate. (Not the best start for me being logical, given as how I can't explain by showing you which post or why it's a towntell, as it wouldn't be a supersecretz towntell if I told you everything about it. )

Maybe I read this wrong. In 272. Red isn't on the wagon. Is it supiciously good? or bad?

In post 272, redFF wrote:this rack wagon is great and in no way suspicious.

His next post in 356. He decides Rack is bad town. Now again maybe I'm not reading him or picking on him - but he's happy to see the wagon grow, but completely avoids it.

In post 356, redFF wrote:vote:firestarter

rack is bad town. Rack, i strongly suggest you declare your heads at this stage if you want to live.

Drmy is p much confirmed town.

Don't really know about the kk votes, gonna have to read him more closely.

Benmage asks him to quit with the hydra request. Red says no. "I'll do what I want." - Meh. Just reads completely unhelpful. But, my issue is - is he always like this?

KK to Red in 364

In post 364, Kublai Khan wrote:
@redFF - How the hell do you have a town-read on rack?

Answers
In post 386, redFF wrote:I just don't see what is setting of so many alarms in rack's posting.

I'll be honest I do like Red's post in 389

He then starts picking on CCV. - Which again just seems like he's trying to push the Rack wagon whilst appearing to view him as pro-town.
In post 402, redFF wrote:hey look another useless lurker votes rack with a contentless post!

In post 406, redFF wrote:yeah sure, why is rack scum, you keep claiming you "wrote the book on rack scum" and started the wagon...

Still going of one at CCV - I don't she took credit for the wagon. Once. The whole 425-430 section just reads off to me. Perhaps others can chime in on it. I really don't like Mastin's vote in 437. It just seems baseless and almost follows Red's lead.

In post 437, mastin2 wrote:I'm going crazy. VOTE: Candy Corn Vampire. And all of a sudden, I got the strong urge to call Pine a CCV buddy, despite how he
was
on my townlist.

(AAAAAAAAAAAARG!!! >_< This was not what I wanted.)

We then have a vote-count. Red has 8 votes. Candy has 2 - Red, Mastin http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3971825
CCV asks for replacement.

Indeed he was. He also seems be pushing the lynch whilst avoiding it somewhat.
In post 444, mastin2 wrote:rack's town.

Lady Lam, kind of explains what I'm thinking re- Mastin
In post 452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Because if you haven't (like I suspect) you're doing nothing more than cheerleading the wagon incase it goes through to a lynch.

Firestarter reads off to me in his conversation with Red. Antihero after this little episode then votes Firestarter in 493.

And then in 506 - he hopes off CCV. To what to me looks an easier wagon to avoid the Rack lynch.
In post 506, redFF wrote:
vote:firestarter

antihero looks a lot better than ccv.

The Rack wagon dies a fair bit. Mastin votes Firestarter.

Interesting opinions on the numbers of scum in the game. At least I'm not the only one on the
there is only 6 scum wagon

In post 592, DeasVail wrote:8 is actually possible...

In post 595, Benmage wrote:There can't be a single scum team of 8 is what I meant.

There could I suppose be 8 antitown roles in this game.

This vote-count to me reads like the Rack wagon dieing.
In post 614, PeregrineV wrote:rack (5)- Benmage, The Mini-Librarian, Firestarter, Kublai Khan, Lady Lambdadelta
Pine (4) - scooby, vijay2vasandani, drmyshotgun, mastin2
Firestarter (3) - NihilisticNinja, Antihero, redFF
Macros(3) - Pine, rack, DeasVail

Shotgun votes Rack. The few posts later Red says he can live with a shotty wagon. Despite the claim and despite this in 356. Though maybe it's the other fucking shotty guy. I don't know. Benefit of doubt?
In post 356, redFF wrote:
Drmy is p much confirmed town..

I do like this post from Hezlucky.
In post 672, HezLucky wrote:
REDFF:

pushing the shotty VI PL day 1 is TERRIBLE. I am opposed to policy lynches but your reasoning isn't even good. Neither is your
shrugging off of Pine's attack on you (oh he always thinks I'm scum). It doesn't read like a town response at all... reads more like
a nervous laugh.

And the whole #153 - ugh - you basically just said "Shotty is town but let's lynch him anyway"

And this is ALL you've been focusing on today? No real attempt at scumhunting besides a half-page at #389?

You can burn.

Still feel that way Hez? Red as it goes ignore the post.
Junpei then votes him. How's that everyone confirmed as town look Red?

In post 706, Junpei wrote:
In post 705, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Hey Jun, how close are we from getting some reads from you?

I like the sound of your voice; I'll do an ISO of you and post a read later.

I see you have a small ISO though, so I will have to do other people as well I suppose. But you can put down a scum read on redFF now, for whatever it's worth.

vote redFF
as my strongest scum read so far.

Red ignores the vote.
In post 707, redFF wrote:aite man

And maybe some more suspicion
In post 742, Kublai Khan wrote:
17. redFF
- Not sure where he stands on a lot of stuff. Seems to just be sniping and playing his cards close to his chest.
- Also not sure why he's not the least bit interested in a rack-wagon..
- IGMEOH

Meh, maybe he is just pissed off. The Rack wagon has died. Rack has been useless.
In post 779, redFF wrote:
I'm pretty close to voting rack now lol, there's only so much a man can take.

4 votes in pretty quick succession after this. Not saying it's a coincidence. Fakegod's vote in 820 is terrible.

Still doesn't want to jump on.
In post 842, redFF wrote:No one hammer till we get a claim and mastin makes his huge post.

Rack posts a bit, claims VT and in ten or so posts later Antihero hammers.

This irritates the shit out of me. No idea who could be scum out of them 6. Then Red is confirmed town!

In post 911, mastin2 wrote:
That leaves {shotty, Hez, Macross, redFF, vijay, scooby} as containing one scum.

I have no clue who it'd be. And if the game IS multiscum, I have no clue what the teams would be at this point.

In post 918, mastin2 wrote:I
17. redFF <--Confirmed town.

And Benmage irritates me aswell. Brings nothing bar an early vote on Rack. Then asks if there was a hammer. I can't work it out but he's definitely not contributing.
In post 939, Benmage wrote:Just skimmin the last few pages. Was there a hammer?

Sigh.
In post 944, redFF wrote:When rack flips town I'd like all you idiots to listen to me, listening to Mastin is also fine.

Thanks.

inb4 Antihero- Don't worry I don't expect scum to listen to me anyway.

In post 1043, HezLucky wrote:What do others think of RedFF's half-assed attempt to push a lynch on LLD?

I don't recall much of a push against LLD. Do elaborate please Hez?

Then we have the 6 mafia stuff from Mastin. Which I don't think we should let him off for. I'm torn really between voting for him or Red I think both are scum. Alas one is clever scum and one is not-so clever scum. The 6 scum does really get me and I don't think he should be let off for it? What's everyone else think about it?

Red though throughout the day was pretty adamant Rack would be town, yet always seemed to be happy prodding and pushing the lynch at times. Mastin I'll have to try and decipher his walls of sound. Benmage I need to review.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Code_X »

In post 1089, Junpei wrote:

Code_X: Those reads aren't great (as in they are very minimalistic) but I understand why that is so. I guess I will ask what you think of the "nero scumslip".

I don't know to be honest. It seems a bit of a stupid thing to do straight off the bat, especially the crossing out. I need to go back and see what he made off the people's he's crossed out.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by Code_X »

In post 1129, mastin2 wrote:Kublai Khan - Similar to Mastin.
And why, pray tell, is Khan similar to me yet NOT on your lynchlist?

Because from reading you both quickly. It seems to be a lot of words and not a great deal of substance.

You actually sum it up quite well, however, I think your worse.

In post 238, mastin2 wrote:
Much of it amounts to the same thing I have against Nihilistic Ninja, in that Khan appears to be trying to contribute helpfully...while not actually doing anything helpful. He's playing subtlely, taking a passive stance in this game, pushing things indirectly. Exactly as I would expect from him if he were scum.

In post 1129, mastin2 wrote:8. DeasVail - I think he's town. He's been ganged up on a bit.
And who--other than me--has attacked DV? Do elaborate; I am quite curious how DV has been 'ganged up on'.

Meh. I don't know so much. Whilst skimming through he seemed genuine and seemed to attract a bit of flak through a few lists -I just felt he seemed pretty townish or more so than others! Plus I like his posts suspicion posts in #295 #1121 - How do hyperlink them?

In post 545, jasonT1981 wrote:DeasVail - started off good, seems to be coastin

In post 436, mastin2 wrote:
DeasVail:
So I know *I* announced a change in playstyle, but I've noticed one from *you* as well. Why the change?

In post 918, mastin2 wrote:I
8. DeasVail <--Major suspect, especially with regards to consistently looking like he was on the edge of voting rack, but never following through.

In post 742, Kublai Khan wrote:8. DeasVail
- some drastic read-changes between 297 & 298 (Psyche, most noticably)
- Why no immediate vote after reads?
- Very greasy/sleazy feeling. Prob. scum
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Oh, goddamn. 5 pages crop up in 29 hours? Including giant walls?

Ugh. Catch-up post by this evening at the latest. Let's try not to drown the game in the meanwhile, huh?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by Maxous »

Yeah, Pine is scum. For sure.

Shotgun and Psynche had good relevant points and his suspicion on scooby just screams fake.

Code X is scummy too, posting a lot but not saying a lot. Reading through his walls, it is a lot of commentary...not much meat to it.
Even his player by player post said surprisingly little.
I'm trying to work out the tl;dr of his case on red but it seems to only consist of 'well, he ignored questions'

It's quite similar to why I think Jason was scum, though not to the same extent. (still waiting on FG to do something btw)
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Code:

I don't really feel that I've been ganged up on here. I've had it much worse in other games.

To link to a post:

[ post=? ]Text[ /post ]

Without the spaces, where ? = post number
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1173, DeasVail wrote:Er... Psyche's vote on rack only really made sense as a bus, not as scum voting town.

Why didn't people have a problem with my original reasoning presented in .

probably b/c I didn't "see" [as in read it but didn't compute at the time) it. I still don't really get the logic here. Is it like a "too scummy to be scum" type thing?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1184, Nero Cain wrote:probably b/c I didn't "see" [as in read it but didn't compute at the time) it. I still don't really get the logic here. Is it like a "too scummy to be scum" type thing?

Yes, but the thing is, how Psyche did it was not actually that scummy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to have to disagree. All he did was bandwagon. H didn't even tell us he felt Rack was scummy till later.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1186, Nero Cain wrote:I'm going to have to disagree. All he did was bandwagon. H didn't even tell us he felt Rack was scummy till later.

Exactly!

As if scum are just going to jump on a serious bandwagon without justifying it. That's just asking for attention.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We could argue about how "serious" the wagon was at 3 votes but I can see where you're coming from.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

First,
Mod: Can we get a votecount?

{Also, re-reading all of Day 2 while I'm at it, it's only a little extra...}

Pine - Why is Pine only voting for people based on perceived absolutes? Could he be a stronger scum-read?

In post 1076, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1072, Kublai Khan wrote:
This line:
Still I think the LLD, GI, Benmage taking offense to reds post is a dileberate attempt to distract from the game and each slot should get major scum points.
is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Your scumhunting has been pretty random all game, but this takes the cake. This is craplogic that makes drmyshotgun look brilliant in comparison.

Plus your wagon hunt list makes absolutely no sense. Why is FakeGod crossed out? You called his rack vote terrible. Why is my name randomly crossed out? How the hell are Maxous and The Mini-Librarian higher scum-targets than Pine and Junpei? You need to explain the fuck out of that.

Plus your attitude towards the rack wagon was scummy as balls. You fought against it like crazy, calling it scum-driven. Then when people started complaining about how long Day 1 was, you jumped on it saying that "the day needed to end" then turned around and called FakeGod terrible for doing the same thing? WTF?

reds comments to AH wasn't an attack. GI, LLD and Ben are fucking immature to get pissed about said statement. If I had bullets I'd shoot each one for being whiny little bitches.

Fakegod is crossed out b/c he's not my first lynch choice. A few people, myself included, didn't have Jason in high praise. When he replaced in he hadn't fully caught up yet wich is fine but he promised to and then voted rack. I was kinda hoping he'd catch up before the day ended but meh.

Your name is crossed out...did you really not read? GAH!!! You're like the third person to ask me this shit.

Nero Cain.. Slow down and ACTUALLY READ what you are replying to. Because you are making no sense and I just think you are scummier for deliberately misinterpreting my posts.

1) I have no idea what "reds comments to AH wasn't an attack" means. It refers to nothing in my post. What the fuck is that about?
2) You called Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, and benmage scummy for their offense to redFF. Now you're calling it immature. Is that a backtrack or do you somehow think that scum are innately immature?
3) So the fact that FakeGod didn't catch up by the end of Day 1 makes him less likely to be scum?
4) I asked why my name was crossed out (and therefore not a lynch target) because if the basis of your case is that Lady Lambdadelta SAT on the rack lynchwagon, why would I not also be scum with her? I sat just as long on the rack wagon because rack never posted anything that might convince me to move off of it. So why is there a double standard?

Also, as of .. WTF? You're not even pushing a Lady Lambdadelta lynch anymore? What changed?

Oh, you posted another, different case on Lady Lambdadelta in . It reads like a scum-case of "I'm going to analyze everything in her posts and pick up on minute inconsistencies to show her as being scum and therefore justify my vote". A town-case is usually one or two major things with maybe some other minor things.

In post 1083, Code_X wrote:
Spoiler: Some thoughts
In post 58, Kublai Khan wrote:mastin2 could be town. Time will tell. I'm in no rush to lynch him. He'll slip up later if he's scum.

Has he yet?

He hasn't.

To FakeGod: There are 20 players in the game besides yourselves. Why are you pouting about a single player being called a townread instead of commenting on anything else?

@Everyone else - How the fuck is Nero Cain not being wagonned?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Post by Maxous »

Cause even for scum Nero's posting is bizarre.

Pine is a better option, he is just outright scummy.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 am

Post by Psyche »

(The generalized reason I voted for rack the way I did was to break myself into the game by lending my clout to a decent wagon.)
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1190, Maxous wrote:Cause even for scum Nero's posting is bizarre.

Pine is a better option, he is just outright scummy.

Bizarre or not, there is scum motivation at work.

Pine is #2 on my suspect list, though.

In post 1191, Psyche wrote:(The generalized reason I voted for rack the way I did was to break myself into the game by lending my clout to a decent wagon.)

That's a shitty reason to jump on a wagon. Also, what clout?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 am

Post by Psyche »

A vote. And I didn't think it was very shitty when I did it, but considering the consequences...Sigh.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Junpei »

Mod, votecount?

I'm not interested in a Pine wagon; good redFF case by the way.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 am

Post by HezLucky »

How the fuck did Benmage win a town scummy with this kind of lurking?

:will point out Benmage's lurking at every point:

:HOW DO OTHERS THINK THIS IS TOWN?:
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1189, Kublai Khan wrote:First,
Mod: Can we get a votecount?

{Also, re-reading all of Day 2 while I'm at it, it's only a little extra...}

Pine - Why is Pine only voting for people based on perceived absolutes? Could he be a stronger scum-read?

In post 1076, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1072, Kublai Khan wrote:
This line:
Still I think the LLD, GI, Benmage taking offense to reds post is a dileberate attempt to distract from the game and each slot should get major scum points.
is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Your scumhunting has been pretty random all game, but this takes the cake. This is craplogic that makes drmyshotgun look brilliant in comparison.

Plus your wagon hunt list makes absolutely no sense. Why is FakeGod crossed out? You called his rack vote terrible. Why is my name randomly crossed out? How the hell are Maxous and The Mini-Librarian higher scum-targets than Pine and Junpei? You need to explain the fuck out of that.

Plus your attitude towards the rack wagon was scummy as balls. You fought against it like crazy, calling it scum-driven. Then when people started complaining about how long Day 1 was, you jumped on it saying that "the day needed to end" then turned around and called FakeGod terrible for doing the same thing? WTF?

reds comments to AH wasn't an attack. GI, LLD and Ben are fucking immature to get pissed about said statement. If I had bullets I'd shoot each one for being whiny little bitches.

Fakegod is crossed out b/c he's not my first lynch choice. A few people, myself included, didn't have Jason in high praise. When he replaced in he hadn't fully caught up yet wich is fine but he promised to and then voted rack. I was kinda hoping he'd catch up before the day ended but meh.

Your name is crossed out...did you really not read? GAH!!! You're like the third person to ask me this shit.

Nero Cain.. Slow down and ACTUALLY READ what you are replying to. Because you are making no sense and I just think you are scummier for deliberately misinterpreting my posts.

1) I have no idea what "reds comments to AH wasn't an attack" means. It refers to nothing in my post. What the fuck is that about?
2) You called Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, and benmage scummy for their offense to redFF. Now you're calling it immature. Is that a backtrack or do you somehow think that scum are innately immature?
3) So the fact that FakeGod didn't catch up by the end of Day 1 makes him less likely to be scum?
4) I asked why my name was crossed out (and therefore not a lynch target) because if the basis of your case is that Lady Lambdadelta SAT on the rack lynchwagon, why would I not also be scum with her? I sat just as long on the rack wagon because rack never posted anything that might convince me to move off of it. So why is there a double standard?

Also, as of .. WTF? You're not even pushing a Lady Lambdadelta lynch anymore? What changed?

Oh, you posted another, different case on Lady Lambdadelta in . It reads like a scum-case of "I'm going to analyze everything in her posts and pick up on minute inconsistencies to show her as being scum and therefore justify my vote". A town-case is usually one or two major things with maybe some other minor things.

@Everyone else - How the fuck is Nero Cain not being wagonned?

1.) "reds comments to AH wasn't an attack" refers to him calling AH a fag. I really see no reason for those three to get all upset like that. It reads to me like an
ATE
. Do you really think that Ben, GI and LLD are all town?
2.) If you wanna call it a backtrack fine.
3.) I didn't say that. I was just unsure of it and I wanted to see more posts from him before I made a decesion.
4.) but my basis isn't that she sat on the wagon, true its a big part of my case but its not like its my whole entire case. But like I said in my first post, I think lynching from the Rack wagon is a good idea. You were a day1 gut scum read, I can't really explain it therefore I'm not pushing it and I'd lynch others before you anyways.

In the future I'd appretiate if you'd read fully first. I already explained that TML zeal that I was wrong and should not suspect LLD gave me chainsaw vibes like he was defending a townie for town cred.

As for why I'm not being wagoned. Its simple. Scum know I'm town and are saving me for a mislynch later down the line.

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 1196, Nero Cain wrote:Do you really think that Ben, GI and LLD are all town?

That's a fundamentally terrible question which doesn't need to be answered.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

@nero: I really don't care that you suspect LLD in general. What I care about more than that is that your cases are terrible and is a huge reach. Regardless, I'm a little confused. You think I'm scum and she's town? If I'm a higher suspect than LLD why aren't you voting me?

Also you mentioned I defended her yesterday. YOU ASKED ME ABOUT YOUR CASE ON HER. I showed why I didn't like it. That's all. Don't make it seem like I'm going out of my way to defend her.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Setup Speculation hurts the town, people need to stop it and focus more on catching scum.

Now, KK, can you explain to me why Nero is scum and not incredibly misguided town?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”