RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1350, IceGuy wrote:
In post 1349, ShadowGirl wrote:
You think RedPanda is scum?

Because he exhibits the optimal scum behavior.

Why do you think Oversoul is town?

I've already said I won't fully explain the townread, but his "case" on me seems like desperate town and not like scum.

You need explain What you think is optimal scum behavior and what I exhibited.

Dont just pull things out of your ass.

back it up.

You've done shit this game.

Just coasting through letting lynches happen with or without your help.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Oversoul

I never thought you were scum only because I saw that you were legitimately scumhunting.

You should nameclaim right now.

Stop being so shady with the deadline so close.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1446, mafia-n00b wrote:Holy crap... that's what I get for taking a lazy Sunday...

Can you give me details?

I need to know When you last checked the thread and when to when you were checking the thread etc..

I need to know this because I have somebody telling me something and I need you to verify it.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 1450, RedPanda wrote:
You need explain What you think is optimal scum behavior and what I exhibited.

Dont just pull things out of your ass.

back it up.

You've done shit this game.

Just coasting through letting lynches happen with or without your help.

How about, y'know, actually reading what I'm writing?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Phillammon »

Quick heads up to everyone: I'm going to be in a field from the 4th to the 8th, so almost certainly a total V/LA from me in that time. If I possibly can keep up, though, I probably will...
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:55 am

Post by saulres »

Getting caught up for realsies...

In post 1345, syndromeofadown wrote:I've read about half the pages
dana is scum
amrun is scum
iceguy is scum
Robotnik aka Mafia Noob is scum

shadowgirl is town (your sig is totally wrong though, Parvati is the greatest)
bbmolla is town
I think to make BB's role extra bastardy Tierce could be scum
I have reason to believe Oversoul is town

Explain please?

The bolded ones I'm most interested in, and iceguy and shadowgirl I agree with. I'd like to hear the cases against dana (because I still haven't been convinced so I don't know what I'm missing) and amrun.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:40 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

Mod confirms robotnick took no night action. Redpanda, yesterday, got email that thread was updated at 11:16 am. Saw a few posts that I hadn't seen. I then didn't get any other emails for this thread yesterday until after I posted in the evening. I don't think subscriptions always work very well. I had checked my other games a little more recently because I got emails on them. My fault, I suppose, I've seen this sort of thing happen before and I should have known you all wouldn't have gone that many hours with no posts.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 am

Post by saulres »

In post 1378, ShadowGirl wrote:I personally would rather not resort to a preemptive modkill in this situation, especially because you yourself expressed how much you didn't want it because it would take away your win con.

But now he says he doesn't know his wincon. This whole thing isn't making any sense.

Found his new claim though.

And really, if that's what he has, then I was spot on when I said his initial posts "feels like scum trying to look town.", expounded upon here. The gist I was presenting was that he wasn't town but was trying to appear like town, and now he claims he was indeed trying to look like town. So him coming at me so hard for that case as a "crap" one is disingenuous at best.

In post 1434, Oversoul wrote:Today I was angry at getting strung up.

Do you always get angry when you're going to be lynched, or only as certain alignments? (meta to back it up if you have it, please). Also I thought you were angry long before your lynch was so close. I do like the kindler, gentler Oversoul though; it's easier to listen to what you're saying then when you were raging.

@Tierce:
What convinced you to move your vote? And then what changed that your moved it again four posts later? And what does FML mean?

@Phil:
Nice sheeping there, of both Tierce and Shadow (not bad choices) because they both "agree [Oversoul is] not worth lynching". Only problem is, Shadow didn't say that, and her vote is still on him.

@theam:
How can you say this when Oversoul's currently claim is he doesn't even know his alignment, so he's essentially saying you can't trust anything he's posted as verifying he's town? Do you know something about his alignment that he doesn't?

In post 1438, danakillsu wrote:But let's say that mafia_n00b DID perform an abduct action. Does that mean he is scum?

Not really. I can see town-vig thinking in it, I can see scum-WIFOM in it, I can see "I have something against him from before the game started so I want him out of this one" -- there are too many possible motivations on what doesn't seem to be an actual kill to determine alignment at this point. That's why I'm not going to vote for him (especially when I have a townread on him from his posts).

In post 1440, Amrun wrote:We should probably lynch mafia_n00b and see what happens

Why? What do you think will happen that makes it worth killing mafia_n00b as compared to anyone else that has scumreads on them before Oversoul changed his claim? Like Iceguy?

In post 1445, Amrun wrote:Only one of those is even in prod range

Yes. They all were:

In post 0, izakthegoomba wrote:Players will be prodded after 72 hours of not posting, or
after 48 hours if a player requests a prod

Why are you misrepping me? You're going into my "possible scum" list. If this day gets extended again I'm looking at you, otherwise overnight as promised.

In post 1452, RedPanda wrote:I have somebody telling me something

I think we can all guess who the somebody is so why are you so coy?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Tierce »

Drive-by posting, more (hopefully) tonight.

saul: Not 'everyone' has townread on Oversoul now. WTF? It's something else.

FML = fuck my life. As in, "wtf this game why did I roll with it when I got that role PM".

I moved my vote to my second scumread upon reaching a conclusion as to what Oversoul's role is, then a further search of the Worst Roles thread yielded the role I've since quoted. Thus the vote changes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1458, Tierce wrote:saul: Not 'everyone' has townread on Oversoul now. WTF? It's something else.

I have no idea where that sentence was supposed to go.

EBWOP:
"Not everyone has townreads on Oversoul post-claim. WTF? It's something else, he doesn't know his alignment, neither do we, we can't scumhunt that and it can wait. So we're going for someone else."
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Okay, now that mafia_noob says he's committed no action, it essentially comes to whether Oversoul or mafia_noob is lying, no? Otherwise there is just too many shenanigans going on... There's some sort of weird ass investigation redirector then?

In post 1419, Oversoul wrote:I personally thought Dana's role was the one connected to mine.

Why?

@Tierce: Do you think that Oversoul could be lying?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Tierce »

Oversoul could have been redirected last night, but I don't see why anyone would redirect him. Probably should research that tonight. I need to go get some food in the meantime, so back later.

And I don't think he's lying. It seems to fit. An Amnesiac role plays in very well with the way he has been behaving.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:03 am

Post by saulres »

In post 1458, Tierce wrote:Not 'everyone' has townread on Oversoul now. WTF? It's something else.

Yeah, I got that when I wasn't doing my own "drive-by". But I do see people leaving the Oversoul wagon to vote for mafia-n00b, which is based completely on Oversoul's claim. That just strikes me as odd, that they're trying to lynch m-n in order to prove whether or not Oversoul's claim is correct. Wouldn't it make more sense to do it the other way?

pedit: We'll never be able to scumhunt it if it's true. Making him a bad LyLo take. How many of those
are
there in this game?
On permanent
V/LA
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:04 am

Post by IceGuy »

My information indicates mafia-n00b is not lying, but I have no idea about Oversoul.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Tierce »

Nope! Because I trust Oversoul's result more than I trust mafia_n00b's reply, and because it ties to mcqueen, and I want that slot (aaaargh) back in the game to scumhunt
that

I'm not planning for LyLo at 20 players alive.

Okay seriously now food before I faint.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 am

Post by inte »

In post 1464, Tierce wrote:Nope! Because I trust Oversoul's result more than I trust mafia_n00b's reply, and because it ties to mcqueen, and I want that slot (aaaargh) back in the game to scumhunt
that

seconded
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Tierce »

Want to go out for dinner, inte? >.>
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Phillammon »

I suppose it's entirely possible that killing the kidnapper releases the abductee...

I'm willing to risk it. Oversoul dies if it turns out to be false? Or not?
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:23 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1464, Tierce wrote:Nope! Because I trust Oversoul's result more than I trust mafia_n00b's reply, and because it ties to mcqueen, and I want that slot (aaaargh) back in the game to scumhunt
that

Why do you trust Oversoul more than mafia_noob?

Just realized I'm starving too. Guess I'll go make some instant noodles...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm much more inclined to believe mafia_n00b after what I've heard than Oversoul. The one thing I can't figure out is why Oversoul would pick mafia_n00b to lie about.

On the other hand, I also believe that Oversoul is confused about his own role, and it may just be a really bastard town role. So IceGuy still seems like the best lynch.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1469, danakillsu wrote:I'm much more inclined to believe mafia_n00b after what I've heard than Oversoul. The one thing I can't figure out is why Oversoul would pick mafia_n00b to lie about.

On the other hand, I also believe that Oversoul is confused about his own role, and it may just be a really bastard town role. So IceGuy still seems like the best lynch.

If Oversoul is lying, in that he isn't wincon/alignment confused/his targetting was a lie, he would be scum, no? So why would you rather vote IceGuy over Oversoul?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1470, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1469, danakillsu wrote:I'm much more inclined to believe mafia_n00b after what I've heard than Oversoul. The one thing I can't figure out is why Oversoul would pick mafia_n00b to lie about.

If Oversoul is lying, in that he isn't wincon/alignment confused/his targetting was a lie, he would be scum, no? So why would you rather vote IceGuy over Oversoul?

Um...yeah, I guess so. If he really did know his alignment/wincon/abilities and lied about that he'd be scum. But why would I rather vote IceGuy? Because there is reasonable doubt about whether Oversoul is lying. In fact, I'm not sure if we can ever prove that he is lying, short of lynching him. I'd rather look for more scumtells from him as the game goes along.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1457, saulres wrote:Do you always get angry when you're going to be lynched, or only as certain alignments? (meta to back it up if you have it, please)

That is my role (freedom fingers to you Kuribo).

I do always get angry when someone is trying to lynch me.

Look at Oxymoron Mafia, Semi Open Sexy Sedilla, Mortal Kombat, Brightest Day, AFFC. I do it as any alignment. It is something that I tried to move away from because it isn't conducive to friendliness and really only makes everyone's life hell.

Everything in this game and my life just made me snap. I would be with being lynched as scum because then I played badly but not knowing my wincon + exact details of my role and real life stuff just pushed me over the edge.

I targeted MN received "abduction" and that is the extent of my information. :\

If you guys want to lynch me to get more information, I'm waving the little white flag.

Someone asked me why I think Dana is connected to my role, it is because I could have sworn Dana said "not everyone knows everything about their role" when I read that I thought that was him saying he was an activator of sorts to my role.

I can't find the exact quote in his iso, though
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 am

Post by saulres »

Looking at robotnick/mafia-n00b per Oversoul's claim and the building wagon.

In post 123, Robotnick2 wrote:I love your post restriction, knox, but is it possible to write in smaller letters so that you don't need three images?

I don't see this post as scum-motivated.

This isn't either. Scum finding a breadcrumb identifying town (even an obvious one) have no reason I can see to draw attention to it.

When mafia-n00b tested if mcqueen's still in the game, that could easily come from someone who doesn't know about what happened (no alignment tell there), but could it come from someone who
does
know? I'm thinking probably not, especially given the timing -- if you know that you removed someone from the game, why would your motivation to prove the person is removed, come only
after
people started discussing it? And more, why would you draw attention to all those details when the source for the ability has all the same details, and has it as a scum ability?
On permanent
V/LA
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

^ that simply doesn't come from scum. At least scum that knows they're scum...

In post 1211, danakillsu wrote:I've learned to expect that people don't know everything about their role from their role PMs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”