NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1341, Kublai Khan wrote:
---
Benmage comes off as the scummier one in his tiff with HezLucky.
---

Explain please.

Still busy. This game, still on the backburner. Not much else to say.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by redFF »

I'm not going to declare V/LA or anything because I'm around on site but Im going to be pretty busy for the next ~week or so so be prepared for not much content. Will still be here and reading i hope.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I sure hope you will, scum.

Love how the scum in this game are lurking their way through.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Code_X »

Peregrine V - How are them replacements and prods going we seem stuck here, going nowhere fast.

Red - You ignoring on purpose?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 12:37 am

Post by redFF »

I'm not going to respond to your shitty PBPA. PBPAs are by definition terrible because you force yourself to find something scummy in every post.

Yes I didn't respond too an NN question in pregame about my read on 2 players with about 10 posts combined between them, I was more focused on other things. If you think that's me dodging giving reads when I answered the question like a page later then you're stupid and I have no problem with you thinking that.

Yes I was very against the rack wagon for it's entirety, rack wasn't scummy, and when NS claimed he was rack it all made sense. I don't know what your angle is on me being off the shitty day 1 wagon on town so I don't really know how to respond to it. How does me not thinking rack was scum make me scum? Is everyone off the rack wagon scum? The post about the rack wagon being great was sarcasm lol.

I don't see where I was "pushing and prodding" the rack lynch apart from that one post I made after a very bad rack post. He was town and I was right, if that's your case then go ahead and vote me and see how many people join you.

You're not scum though I don't think, probably just bad.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 12:38 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1353, Code_X wrote:Peregrine V - How are them replacements and prods going we seem stuck here, going nowhere fast.

Red - You ignoring on purpose?

also can you read
In post 1351, redFF wrote:I'm not going to declare V/LA or anything because I'm around on site but Im going to be pretty busy for the next ~week or so so be prepared for not much content. Will still be here and reading i hope.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 12:44 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1350, Benmage wrote:
---
Benmage comes off as the scummier one in his tiff with HezLucky.
---

Explain please.

Still busy. This game, still on the backburner. Not much else to say.

Because he's right. Just popping in every so often and saying "Gosh guys, I'm really busy, but I'll post something content eventually! Scout's honor!" is the definition of active lurking.

You're avoiding commenting on the game and not giving reads. On top of that, you're only scanning for your name in particular. Which is survivalist behavior.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 12:48 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1354, redFF wrote:Yes I was very against the rack wagon for it's entirety, rack wasn't scummy, and when NS claimed he was rack it all made sense.

Really? It "made sense" that fucking Nobody Special thought he was in a "shitstorm" and was waiting to be bailed out?? Nobody Special can't handle himself?

Plus you called rack town way before you knew it was Nobody Special, so you're full of shit.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1342, Nero Cain wrote:@KK for the last time I'm not asking Mastin for a read or case on you. I asked once and that was it. I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up.

Yes. I understand that. I admit that I misunderstood the second request that I had quoted originally. However, the point remains that you did ask mastin2 to outline a case against me while you were under pressure.

In post 1217, Nero Cain wrote:Stating that someone is town or scum via unflipped player attack is ridiculous.

Says the guy who has
no problem at all
with mastin2's input.
When did I ever say that?

Have you not read any of mastin2's posts all game? A large majority of his scum-hunting style is to read people as scum or town based on their interactions with other players. So if honestly believe what you posted in 1217 is correct, then you wouldn't be interested at all in mastin2's reads on anyone. You are inconsistent in your attitudes.

In post 1276, DeasVail wrote:
Everyone:
Does Mastin do this kind of thing as scum?

Well, the game I've played with mastin2 where he was scum is outdated (thought it was multi-scum), but he was really, really obv-scum. He reads as town in this game.

Once there's an actual scum-flip, mastin2 can help uncover the rest of the scum-team really well, but until then he's just spinning his wheels in the mud. Being massively wrong and full of himself isn't a scum-tell for him.

Actully, in Mafia on werewolf islad he did something similar when he was outted. And he should know that it's very anti-town to flood the thread like this.

It's anti-town, but he does it plenty of times as town.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 am

Post by redFF »

Yes I already had a town read on him, when ns revealed that town read got stronger.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1359, redFF wrote:Yes I already had a town read on him, when ns revealed that town read got stronger.

Yeah, but it is (and was) a bullshit town read.

"Head B is coming to bail me out"
"Head B is coming"
"Head B is coming"
"Head B is coming"
"Head B is coming"
"Head B is coming"
redFF: "Gosh! He's so town!"

The only reason why you're not a strong scumread for me right now is that all evidence points to this being a multi-scum game. So your play is merely bad instead of scummy. But feel free to stop commenting only about yourself and start making cases on people.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:41 am

Post by redFF »

sup KK are you going to vote me or are you just pushing with bad reasoning on me in the hopes of having shit town like code_x jump on my wagon.

I did not say he was so town. I simply said he was a town read because nothing he was doing was scummy to me. Coming out and saying he was waiting for his other head to "bail him out" is not something scum would do.

Scumreads as of now
Firestarter, KK, shotty

notice how both firestarter and shotty have completely disappeared?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 1361, redFF wrote:
Scumreads as of now
Firestarter, KK, shotty

Lurker/Absent. OMGUS. Lurker/Absent.

Good work Sherlock.

Regards my pbp - I had 40 pages to catch up with its easier to go through things chronologically. If you don't like it so be it - not my fault you came out scummiest. It helped me get to grips with what happened not posting my thoughts helps no-one.

Regards you, not answering questions doesn't bother me. But, you actively tried on several occasions to push lynches other than Rack. Firestarter and CCV - yet also couldn't really give a shit if Rack lynched.

Why is KK scum?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 2:37 am

Post by redFF »

What, if I'm pretty consistently saying someone is town, how am I not giving a shit if he's lynched? And if i'm actively pushing lynches other than him, how do i not really give a shit if he's lynched? In the end, it was day 1, a townie lynch is not that big a deal, I did all that can be expected of me to prevent it; state why I'm opposed and push beter wagons.

Yes by all means go through my posts 1 by 1, but don't market it as a good analysis.

I literally just said what set off my scumdar about kk in my last post. I don't have time to post a full analysis and who knows if I will.

Code_X, currently you have nothing on me. Either get a real case that isn't "he defended a townie and pushed other lynches" or gtfo.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1361, redFF wrote:sup KK are you going to vote me or are you just pushing with bad reasoning on me in the hopes of having shit town like code_x jump on my wagon.

Pfff..

In post 1361, redFF wrote:I did not say he was so town. I simply said he was a town read because nothing he was doing was scummy to me. Coming out and saying he was waiting for his other head to "bail him out" is not something scum would do.

Why does "
nothing he was doing was scummy
" mean town read and not null read?

Town read means something he did caused you to think "Heyyyy-y-y-y-y-y.. He's got a town role PM because of {action X}"

Fill in {action X} with your reason for thinking he's town. Note that {action X} can't be a negative action.

Scumreads as of now
Firestarter, KK, shotty

Staggering coincidental that I'm suddenly on your scumreads after I call you out on some shit.

And you're not actively pushing anything. All you're doing is saying vague "so-and-so are scum". Do something more than take up space. Argue something. Show your work.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 am

Post by redFF »

yes the shitty obviously scumdriven wagon was why I had a town read. Notice how there was a kill off the wagon? Scum doesn't want to shoot into the wagon because if they do they're narrowing down the amount of shitty town diluting the scum concentrated on that wagon.

You called me out on no shit KK, because I'm not spouting shit.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 3:00 am

Post by redFF »

At this stage town is wrapped around scum's fingers or terrible and up their own ass. We're heading to a loss.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 3:40 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1366, redFF wrote:At this stage town is wrapped around scum's fingers or terrible and up their own ass. We're heading to a loss.

We're definitely heading for a loss if we lynch OH I'M REDFF I AM SO USEFUL I AM DEFINITELY NOT SCUMMY AT ALL.

This is why I'm voting you. Despite all the scummy things everyone else has done.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 5:55 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1365, redFF wrote:yes the shitty obviously scumdriven wagon was why I had a town read. Notice how there was a kill off the wagon? Scum doesn't want to shoot into the wagon because if they do they're narrowing down the amount of shitty town diluting the scum concentrated on that wagon.

You called me out on no shit KK, because I'm not spouting shit.

Wait, what? There were two kills last night. One of them hit the wagon and one of them didn't. How are you figuring that Antihero (who was on the wagon) wasn't a scum kill?

In post 1366, redFF wrote:At this stage town is wrapped around scum's fingers or terrible and up their own ass. We're heading to a loss.

Right, it'd be better if we mumbled a vote on Firestarter and otherwise didn't make any waves?

I want your reads on everyone, redFF.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 7:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 2-2

(as of Post 1368)

mastin2 (4)
- Pine, Junpei, DeasVail, Code_X
Pine (3)
- Maxous, drmyshotgun, scooby
Junpei (3)
- HezLucky, Lady Lambdadelta, mastin2
Nero Cain (2)
- The Mini-Librarian, Kublai Khan
The Mini-Librarian(1)
- Nero Cain
Firestarter (1)
- redFF
DeasVail (1)
- Psyche

Not Voting (6)
- Benmage, Firestarter, GreyICE, FakeGod, drmyshottyizsik, Macros

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline:
Thursday, May 11, 2012 3pm CST

Replacing:

GreyIce
Macros

Prods:

drmyshottyizsik

V/LAs:

FakeGodMay 3
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 7:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1353, Code_X wrote:Peregrine V - How are them replacements and prods going we seem stuck here, going nowhere fast.

Crappy, IMO. If anyone knows someone with a love of reading who would replace in, please let them and me know.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1370, PeregrineV wrote:

Crappy, IMO. If anyone knows someone with a love of reading who would replace in, please let them and me know.

If the mod would allow it, I could do my best to talk GreyICE into remaining in the game.

Of course, if you consider that talking outside the thread I will refrain.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Code_X »

Vote: RedFF
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 am

In post 1363, redFF wrote:What, if I'm pretty consistently saying someone is town, how am I not giving a shit if he's lynched? And if i'm actively pushing lynches other than him, how do i not really give a shit if he's lynched? In the end, it was day 1, a townie lynch is not that big a deal, I did all that can be expected of me to prevent it; state why I'm opposed and push beter wagons.

Yes by all means go through my posts 1 by 1, but don't market it as a good analysis.

I literally just said what set off my scumdar about kk in my last post. I don't have time to post a full analysis and who knows if I will.

Code_X, currently you have nothing on me. Either get a real case that isn't "he defended a townie and pushed other lynches" or gtfo.

This makes me want to kill RedFF.

This makes me want to strangle RedFF, but I don't see the scum motivation for saying it.

Sorry, but we're not killing RedFF today.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:12 am

In post 1372, Code_X wrote:
Vote: RedFF

[X]

Sorry, try again. Why don't you explain how post 1366 can be from scum for me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”