NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by DeasVail »

KK:
I considered the possibilities and decided that he probably wasn't faking it. Also, by "off", I mean exactly that, and mastin's suspicion of you was illogical.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Pfff.. buncha bullshit Junpei. I'm just posting the goofy mood I'm in. It'd be scummier if I maintained the same detached monotone all game. Like, well, you.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1524, Junpei wrote:By the way I should add that what makes Kublai especially suspect on this page is his complete personality change; to me his posting looks like he's trying too hard to think I'm scum and that Mastin isn't. Nothing feels genuine here.

*brain explodes*
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 1527, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1524, Junpei wrote:By the way I should add that what makes Kublai especially suspect on this page is his complete personality change; to me his posting looks like he's trying too hard to think I'm scum and that Mastin isn't. Nothing feels genuine here.

*brain explodes*

Elaborate?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@DeasVail- *shrug* mastin2's suspicion of me was completely expectedand is logical for mastin2 from his own crazed internal logic.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1526, Kublai Khan wrote:Pfff.. buncha bullshit Junpei. I'm just posting the goofy mood I'm in. It'd be scummier if I maintained the same detached monotone all game. Like, well, you.

This is good.

People should read that.

Why hasn't Junpei been lynched yet?
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Did Benmage seriously forgot of Rack?
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1528, Junpei wrote:
In post 1527, StrangerCoug wrote:

*brain explodes*

Elaborate?

I don't follow you. Could you demonstrate what you're talking about?

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Junpei »

StrangerCoug: Sure thing, allow me to preface with the idea that I find Kublai to be a mature and rational person and I couldn't find any craziness in his ISO. Nor could I find much suspicion of me at all, save for he doesn't like how my passionate arguments a long time ago.

In post 1514, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1509, Junpei wrote:Yeah, that's pretty suspicious of Benmage. His ISO is also pretty poor. I'll take his vote as a bus or maybe opposite scum team.

What? I'll argue well into the post-game that benmage's active lurking of "uh, I haven't read, but all catch-up" is scummy as balls. But straight-up forgetting who the Day 1 lynch is? How the hell are you trying to paint that as scummy? Scum don't forget who got lynched.

Benmage joins drmyshotgun in the "town, but useless" category. (Also, I should mention that I'm thoroughly insulted that benmage compared himself to me.)

Junpei is in the scumbox.

I am now a scum-read after finding Benmage scummy for reason X. I explained that I did not find him scummy for reason X, but reason Y, and he did not comment.
In post 1516, Kublai Khan wrote:Also, the mastin2 wagon is crap. He's posted dumb cases, but he hasn't acted scummy.

Mod: Votecount please

P.Edit - Yeah, you're scum, Junpei. Not much doubt now.

Except to say that there is now no doubt about me being scum (yet no vote), and he decides to attack the mastin wagon which is a direct counter to me.
In post 1518, Kublai Khan wrote:Are... are you trying to OMGUS me for towncred?

LOL! Keep digging.

unvote
Vote: Junpei

Then somehow digs OMGUS out of my 1517 (maybe it's just me, but I certainly wasn't attacking him on virtue of him attacking me, and even if i was I don't see how you can get towncred from that) and votes me (why now and not before, I don't know). Also has yet to comment on why I am scum.

Seems to be stretching to a large degree to not get Mastin lynched, yet get me lynched. It's so blatant that the connection to Mastin (if Kublai is scum) could certainly be faked, but this isn't a rational thought process by Kublai and I don't have any irrational lens to look through here because he hasn't been irrational this game, he's been quite rational.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

What was reason Y again?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1531, drmyshotgun wrote:Did Benmage seriously forgot of Rack?

Yeah :oops: :oops: :oops: I pulled an old draft list to try and grasp some of this game. Had him under slightscum...... :eek: :eek: Anywhose.... :mrgreen:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 1534, Benmage wrote:What was reason Y again?

I think that you were faking not knowing Rack was lynched.

pedit: Ugh... when was the draft made?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1535, Benmage wrote:
In post 1531, drmyshotgun wrote:Did Benmage seriously forgot of Rack?

Yeah :oops: :oops: :oops: I pulled an old draft list to try and grasp some of this game. Had him under slightscum...... :eek: :eek: Anywhose.... :mrgreen:

For my future reference

The above sounds very fake.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1536, Junpei wrote:

April 16 735 pm:

Town:
Benmage
AH
KK
Scooby
Jason
NN
Mini-Lib
Fire
Shotgun
Mastin2
Vijay
LLD
Junpei
psyche

Slight town
redFF
DV
Macros
Maxous

Slight scum
Pine
Pratrye

Scum
Hezz
Rack
shotty
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 1535, Benmage wrote:Had him under
slightscum..

Benmage wrote:
In post 1536, Junpei wrote:

April 16 735 pm:

Town:
Benmage
AH
KK
Scooby
Jason
NN
Mini-Lib
Fire
Shotgun
Mastin2
Vijay
LLD
Junpei
psyche

Slight town
redFF
DV
Macros
Maxous

Slight scum

Pine
Pratrye

Scum

Hezz
Rack

shotty

Care to explain?

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Psyche »

lol

I'm going to try trying again soon, since it's Saturday and all. I'm sorry for being such a drag so far. :S
You can't step in the same river twice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

I couldnt... old ass gut/early reads.. note the date, long before the flip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh having him underscum... Lol idno, missremembered when I made that first post yeesh.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Is Benmage flailing?
My GTKAS!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do you know what flailing means?
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Saw it used coupla times, but not exactly.
Tell me and I shall use it in correct way next time.
My GTKAS!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Benmage has now upped himself to my #3 scum pick. You're not unlike Mastin was with the number of supposed scum.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Hey look! I'm buzzed and there's a load of happy horseshit in the thread.

In post 1533, Junpei wrote:StrangerCoug: Sure thing, allow me to preface with the idea that I find Kublai to be a mature and rational person and I couldn't find any craziness in his ISO. Nor could I find much suspicion of me at all, save for he doesn't like how my passionate arguments a long time ago.

Completely irrelevant argument. I don't have to have a long history of finding you scummy to read something you did and decide it's scummy.

In post 1514, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1509, Junpei wrote:Yeah, that's pretty suspicious of Benmage. His ISO is also pretty poor. I'll take his vote as a bus or maybe opposite scum team.

What? I'll argue well into the post-game that benmage's active lurking of "uh, I haven't read, but all catch-up" is scummy as balls. But straight-up forgetting who the Day 1 lynch is? How the hell are you trying to paint that as scummy? Scum don't forget who got lynched.

Benmage joins drmyshotgun in the "town, but useless" category. (Also, I should mention that I'm thoroughly insulted that benmage compared himself to me.)

Junpei is in the scumbox.

I am now a scum-read after finding Benmage scummy for reason X. I explained that I did not find him scummy for reason X, but reason Y, and he did not comment.

What the fuck is this "reason X & reason Y" bullshit? Like they were legitimate reasons or seomthing. Reasons Y or X or Z was that it was "suspicious" that Benmage didn't remember that rack was dead. Junpei never said he thought Benmage was faking. Just the mere idea of Benmage not remembering the Day 1 lynch was "suspicious". The other reason is what? "His ISO is pretty poor"? Get the fuck out. Vagueness is not a reason, it's a cover.

In post 1516, Kublai Khan wrote:Also, the mastin2 wagon is crap. He's posted dumb cases, but he hasn't acted scummy.

Mod: Votecount please

P.Edit - Yeah, you're scum, Junpei. Not much doubt now.

Except to say that there is now no doubt about me being scum (yet no vote), and he decides to attack the mastin wagon which is a direct counter to me.

WTF? Your case is to point out how amazingly hyper-aware I am of the vote count and who the major wagons are on while quoting me asking for the mod to post a votecount. That's some brilliant shit, Sherlock.

The not much doubt comes from the fact that you are now accusing Benmage of faking confusion for towncred. Which is bullshit because if you had thought Benmage was faking at the time you would have replied with something along the lines of "rack is dead, as if you didn't know, you faker". But you didn't. That is ex post facto "scumhunting" which is something scum do.

In post 1518, Kublai Khan wrote:Are... are you trying to OMGUS me for towncred?

LOL! Keep digging.

unvote
Vote: Junpei

Then somehow digs OMGUS out of my 1517 (maybe it's just me, but I certainly wasn't attacking him on virtue of him attacking me, and even if i was I don't see how you can get towncred from that) and votes me (why now and not before, I don't know). Also has yet to comment on why I am scum.

Nice job of only quoting me saying OMGUS to nothing so you can make it look like it's a wild accusation.

You have a vote on mastin2. You are accusing me of voting for you for the sole reason of saving mastin2. And now you're denying that you were not trying to imply that I'm scum-buddies with mastin2? Buuulllllshiiiiiiit.

Let me explain something to you. I would neeeever, eeeeeever stick my neck out for mastin2. If we were scum together I would bus the fuck out of him and him me and whoever survived would look townie as fuck. Go read 132- Desert Mafia. That bastard got everyone to believe that there was no way we were won the same side then went and got himself lynched.

I know it's a meta WIFOM argument, but there's no other way to explain it. Pine was in that game as well and he'll vouch for how well that move would have worked in this game.

My reads of mastin2-town, Benmage-town, and Junpei-scum are completely independent because I'm not a blowhard who thinks he can scumhunt on connections and call out entire bullshit scumteams based on perceived connections. I lynch scum, then another scum, then another scum, and then I win the game for town.

Seems to be stretching to a large degree to not get Mastin lynched, yet get me lynched. It's so blatant that the connection to Mastin (if Kublai is scum) could certainly be faked, but this isn't a rational thought process by Kublai and I don't have any irrational lens to look through here because he hasn't been irrational this game, he's been quite rational.

This bullshit of "Khan is irrational. Khan's personality changed." needs to stop. None of those are scumtells in even the slightest sense. It's just psychobabble buzzwords.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Junpei »

Sigh, I thought Kublai Khan was going to be fun to play with, but he's not acting much more outstanding than all the others on this site who resort to emotional explicit attacking. I'll try to think of a concise way to respond to that post, I don't want make quote posts in response to quote posts in response to quote posts.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Suit yourself. Sorry for all the cussing, but the cervesas are stopping me from self-censoring right now. I stand by my reasoning though abnd nonw of that was "emotional".

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”