BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1759, danakillsu wrote:Is it just me or were there just multiple unexplained Captain Haddock votes? I looked back to see a case on him, but didn't find one. Someone wanna explain?

He's scum.

In post 1749, Captain Haddock wrote:Saul, why do you think there's 2 scum teams?
In post 1715, saulres wrote:Does no one have any comments on my thoughts about inte-bb? Or at least my observation about inte's turnaround?
They look quite likely, if Inte is BBmolla's buddy that would explain the Maniaclelemon vote... It looked exactly like a bus and he was in no danger.
In post 1713, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1702, mafia-n00b wrote:
In post 1700, Amrun wrote:
In post 1697, mafia-n00b wrote:@Amrun I think he may well be town, but I think that the only way he can *prove* his inside info is by being proven town... by dying. Basically, as town, he's more valuable to us dead than alive.

So we should lynch every cop that comes along?

No. My impression was that dana was getting his info from SG, and since she's dead, his source has dried up. If dana is getting ongoing intel, that's a very different story.

How about it, dana... are you going to be getting any more info??

@ CaptainHaddock
Honestly, it's kinda moronic to listen to someone's dying wish who had
no special information
and
whose mind was (from your POV) possibly changed right before she died
. If the information that YOU have access to indicates something, it's pointless to listen to someone else's opinion who had less information than you (since she died before I returned from abduction).

According to you.

I thought Redpanda was town but asking for a claim without a massclaim is ridiculous but he's attacking Dana... I need to work this out. I remember Redpanda saying CCV not answering me is fine but a time will come when we will have to. I think we should masslaim later today actually.

^There is not a single town thought in this post.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 7:51 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1763, saulres wrote:Could you please tell me what exactly is awful about it? I don't see anyone else trying to answer YYR's question about questioning briz (except mafia-n00b, which I appreciate), and I think it's reasonable to think there's scum on briz's wagon, and I was looking for something -- anything -- to go on. All my townreads except one are dead, and it's not looking like my scumread's wagon is growing, even though he himself said he should be lynched immediately. It's easier for me to ISO someone and work out from there than to reread the entire game, especially when we don't seem to have any groupscum flips yet to look for associations.

First of all, RedPanda is probably the most townish player in the game at the moment.

Second, pretty much everyone jumped on the bandwagon yesterday. You can't solo out people "who didn't give reason" or whatever because everyone was hopping on.

If there is scum on the wagon, it's you.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1769, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1761, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1757, danakillsu wrote:The first line is a blatant misrep. I'm tired of telling you that saying "I'll give you info if you don't believe I'm town" is not the same as saying "It might be useless to give you info if you don't believe I'm town", but there it is again.

um.. this I don't really understand.

All I said was you gave us the information because you thought nobody would believe you're town at that point.
Your demeanor has changed though. Its like you're pretty sure you're safe now.

How can you not understand it? Are you retarded? THE FACT THAT I THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE I WAS TOWN WAS NOT THE CAUSE OF GIVING MY INFORMATION AND I NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS THE CAUSE. Seriously. Everybody gets that but you. I will not respond to any further idiocy of this kind. As far as changing my demeanor...whatever. You're welcome to that opinion. I have no clue where you got it, but I guess you might not have a clue either since you don't back it up.

herpderp mafia are framing me, I shall give you this information. herpderp mafia are framing me to You don't have the power to get me lynched. Yeah not changing your demeanor huh?

In post 1757, danakillsu wrote:You don't need to know timing unless you're a tracker or something, but even then it won't help you. You should know from what I said before that the reason I can't tell you more is because doing so would put me in danger WITHIN the game. I made this clear in my conversation with ShadowGirl.

This is just dumb. the timing and other small information helps me to believe if you're lying about it or not.
What does hiding it do for you? Why shouldn't I know? You aren't harmed in anyway. It helps me. It doesn't harm you unless you actually are lying and are afraid to get caught.

Hiding it keeps me alive. That's why you shouldn't know. I've explained this a hundred times if I've explained it once. Shut up about this already. It should not affect your belief of my claim in any way unless you are a tracker or watcher.

you're so goddamn stupid. all I'm asking you to reveal is harmless information. Stuff that you're so reluctant to do.
We don't need to have a big fight about this. I'm willing to let your stupid scummy play slide. If I ask you a godamn question Either answer it or say you can't answer it. stop going "HERPDERP HES FISHING"

In post 1757, danakillsu wrote:Of course you don't have anything like that, this is worst roles mafia. Everybody has a different, crazy role. I have already said what this is about, I shouldn't have to say it again.

You just told me it wasn't about breaking the rules. When I ask you what it was about then, you go back to saying its because of the rules. I'm asking you to give me harmless information. anything you think is harmless like the timing etc....

WHEN DID I GO BACK TO SAYING IT'S BECAUSE OF THE RULES??? WHAT GAME ARE YOU READING??? I already gave you all the information that I consider harmless.
next post. godamn you're so fucking frustrating to talk to. you should probably remember what you type in the game.

[/color]
Also is your role in the worst role thread? has it been modified?

Yes and Yes.
See simple question simple answer. thats all I've wanted from you.

I'm confused by your hostility because here I am trying to be your friend by testing you to make sure you aren't scum and you tell me to screw off and vote for you.

Again with the "hostility" thing. Yes, THIS post is hostile because you should have gotten what I'm saying ages ago and I'm angry. Before now, no hostility whatsoever. I didn't tell you to vote for me, I told you you could if you really thought you should, because town won't lynch me if they're not stupid.
E
Vidence - I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU place your vote for me all game or something to that level and You dont have the power to get me lynched.

In post 1757, danakillsu wrote:You don't have the power to get me lynched that way, so I honestly don't care. I'm fully aware that you don't believe I've accomplished anything, but I've done at least as much as you have.

You think so? really?

You do realize the phillamon lynch is the stupidest thing anybody could ever pull off.
Hes pretty obvious third party or town.
Hes also playing like a jester.
And You haven't done any scumhunting in this game.
And this vote

Woohoo. You continue to say I haven't done anything and bring up points I've already addressed about Phillammon. Here, let me show you how easy it is to tell somebody that. RedPanda, you haven't done any scumhunting this game. See? I can do it too. Without any proof, it's meaningless repetition. The fact of the matter is, I've had some great points that nobody addressed because they want to look at just his claim instead of his actual play. We already got rid of a jester, so that's not what he is.

You're bat shit crazy. Fact is you haven't done shit this game. everybody can see it. Thats why shadowgirl tierce and whoever has a scum read on you wants you lynched for.
Why the fuck do you think these people have a scum read on you?
you think they're just pulling it out of their ass?

[/i][/b]
In post 1673, danakillsu wrote:I've thought he was scum for a while now, so vote: Phillammon

My only reservation was that he did ask for his own lynch, but then I realized that town would rarely want their own lynch this far into a game in which town appears to have the disadvantage. I think he's realized that he messed up his claim irreparably and hopes that the WIFOM of "lynch me" will throw us off his trail.

Do you think hes lying about his role?
If not Then Why do you think his role could be scumsided.

Shadowgirl and Tierce Absolutely did not want phillamon lynched.
So do you think phillamon is scum who killed the both of them?

I have answered these exact questions before, I believe. Whether he's lying about his role is immaterial. I see no reason why it couldn't be a scum role, or a third party role, and whichever it is, he might as well die.

I don't know. How would I know something like that? I don't consider ShadowGirl's reads or Tierce's reads to be particularly important, especially considering ShadowGirl was dead wrong about me. I come up with my own reads, regardless of dead town's thoughts. Are they worth looking at? Sure. Am I going to change my reads for their sake? No way.

THIS is just fucking blasphemy. I don't give a fuck if you're town You should get lynched just for this asshole.

Bolded is clearly mine. Too much crap in there to just post it all below the quote. Most of it doesn't require a further response from you, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

And yeah don't bother replying to any of this. I don't give a fuck after that last statement.
You can have the last word.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1772, saulres wrote:Given that I'm not reading any of my prior ISO's posts for a few days, I decided to look at Haddock because there's a wagon on him.

First thing I found of interest: He spent all of D1 tunneling on BBMolla for asking for a claim from RedPanda beyond mason. That's not scummy in and of itself, I can see where he's coming from.

But then his first post on Day2 includes this:

In post 527, Captain Haddock wrote:a massclaim(which we should do tommorow)

Why the turnaround, Captain? Also why did you want to wait a day?

And then you go on to continue criticizing asking for claims.

I do see something in one of his BB quotes that I'm going to follow up on to see if it yields anything.

Oh, and now you're back to wanting a massclaim. Could you please explain your flip-floppiness on the whole claiming issue?

This post is SO AWKWARD

Is it really that hard to fake scumhunt your buddies?

"Oh well I think he did this and it was kinda town, oh but this was kinda scummy... so idk"
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1738, danakillsu wrote:I am not using the word fishing as an excuse. My excuse is role-related reasons. You and everyone else have

In post 1748, danakillsu wrote:You already know it's not about breaking the rules.

I'm skeptical about your role related reason bullshit because I don't have anything like that and nobody else as far as I know has anything like that. So if its not about breaking the rules then what is it dana?

In post 1757, danakillsu wrote:Of course you don't have anything like that, this is worst roles mafia. Everybody has a different, crazy role. I have already said what this is about, I shouldn't have to say it again.

yeah fuck you dana
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 am

Post by RedPanda »

I really want a mason buddy I can vent to properly.

But foxace's exams are getting over only next week.

And I'm getting tired of talking to myself there.

I guess I kind of crossed a line with dana. so I apologize for that.

but yeah I meant every word of that dana **** you.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 am

Post by saulres »

In post 1778, BBmolla wrote:"Oh well I think he did this and it was kinda town, oh but this was kinda scummy... so idk"

Don't misrep me.

I never said he was town in that post, or that anything he did was town. I also didn't say he was scum. I don't know, and I'm trying to find out, as I have
absolutely no read on him
right now. So I pointed out the
one
thing I saw that looked like an inconsistency and asked him to explain it.

I'm sorry I don't just post votes without explanation. I guess not trying to probe, but rather just jumping to unexplained votes, is pro-town behavior. I'll make sure to make a note of that for if I ever draw scum :roll:
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:07 am

Post by mafia-n00b »

@BBmolla: Am I reading you correctly that you consider saul and Haddock a likely scum-team? If so, what is your read on dana?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1781, saulres wrote:
In post 1778, BBmolla wrote:"Oh well I think he did this and it was kinda town, oh but this was kinda scummy... so idk"

Don't misrep me.

I never said he was town in that post, or that anything he did was town.
I also didn't say he was scum. I don't know, and I'm trying to find out, as I have
absolutely no read on him
right now. So I pointed out the
one
thing I saw that looked like an inconsistency and asked him to explain it.

I'm sorry I don't just post votes without explanation. I guess not trying to probe, but rather just jumping to unexplained votes, is pro-town behavior. I'll make sure to make a note of that for if I ever draw scum :roll:

In post 1772, saulres wrote:First thing I found of interest: He spent all of D1 tunneling on BBMolla for asking for a claim from RedPanda beyond mason.
That's not scummy in and of itself, I can see where he's coming from.

O RLY?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

@mafianoob: See here

Dana's bitching is making me reconsider though.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 am

Post by saulres »

Yes, thank you for clarifying how I didn't say he's town.

But since you don't seem to understand: One action that isn't scummy does not automatically make the player town. Otherwise there are no non-town players in any game, because scum try to do things they think will make them look townie.

I'm surprised you don't know this.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, I really need at least one person to answer this: Is anything RedPanda has said to me making any sense to you? Because it seems to me like I've explained the situation quite well without contradicting myself and in no uncertain terms, but he acts like I've been hostile, self-contradictory, and unnecessarily difficult. I don't need you to go through the whole conversation, just give me one thing he has brought up that has any point to it that I haven't answered in a satisfactory and pro-town way. I'm at my wit's end because it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall who literally reads a different game.

Like post 1779. RedPanda, you've quoted those posts several times, but they don't mean anything to me at all. They're just random things that have been said.

Post A: I say that my excuse isn't fishing, it's role-related reasons (i.e. NOT anything to do with the rules)
Post B: I say it's not about breaking the rules.
Post C: You ask what it is about if it isn't about breaking the rules.
Post D: I claim that people have different, crazy roles and that I already told you what my secretiveness was about (see Post A).

So...what exactly is the problem here?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

Dana who gives a fuck

Who do you think is scum

Protip: RedPanda is town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1785, saulres wrote:But since you don't seem to understand: One action that isn't scummy does not automatically make the player town. Otherwise there are no non-town players in any game, because scum try to do things they think will make them look townie.

In post 1778, BBmolla wrote:"
Oh well I think he did this and it was kinda town
, oh but this was kinda scummy... so idk"

Stop misrepping me saul.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:32 am

Post by saulres »

What? I'm not misrepping you! Just the opposite. You put in that line paraphrasing what you think I said. Now you're claiming those words were you own thoughts and I'm twisting them?
On permanent
V/LA
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:32 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1789, saulres wrote:What? I'm not misrepping you! Just the opposite. You put in that line paraphrasing what you think I said. Now you're claiming those words were you own thoughts and I'm twisting them?

You're misrepping what I said that you said.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1786, danakillsu wrote:Okay, I really need at least one person to answer this: Is anything RedPanda has said to me making any sense to you? Because it seems to me like I've explained the situation quite well without contradicting myself and in no uncertain terms, but he acts like I've been hostile, self-contradictory, and unnecessarily difficult. I don't need you to go through the whole conversation, just give me one thing he has brought up that has any point to it that I haven't answered in a satisfactory and pro-town way. I'm at my wit's end because it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall who literally reads a different game.

Like post 1779. RedPanda, you've quoted those posts several times, but they don't mean anything to me at all. They're just random things that have been said.

Post A: I say that my excuse isn't fishing, it's role-related reasons (i.e. NOT anything to do with the rules)
Post B: I say it's not about breaking the rules.
Post C: You ask what it is about if it isn't about breaking the rules.
Post D: I claim that people have different, crazy roles and that I already told you what my secretiveness was about (see Post A).

So...what exactly is the problem here?

If somebody ignores or does something when their role specifically says not to its called breaking the rules.

seriously stop talking.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:35 am

Post by saulres »

In post 1778, BBmolla wrote:it was kinda town

You're saying I misrepped your claim that I said something about town?
On permanent
V/LA
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

herpderp mafia are framing me, I shall give you this information. herpderp mafia are framing me to You don't have the power to get me lynched. Yeah not changing your demeanor huh?
FACT
You're bat shit crazy. Fact is you haven't done shit this game. everybody can see it. Thats why shadowgirl tierce and whoever has a scum read on you wants you lynched for.
Why the fuck do you think these people have a scum read on you?
you think they're just pulling it out of their ass?
FACT

I don't know. How would I know something like that? I don't consider ShadowGirl's reads or Tierce's reads to be particularly important, especially considering ShadowGirl was dead wrong about me. I come up with my own reads, regardless of dead town's thoughts. Are they worth looking at? Sure. Am I going to change my reads for their sake? No way.
BLASPHEMY

Thats all I have to say about that player slot.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1785, saulres wrote:Yes, thank you for clarifying how I didn't say he's town.

^Meant to quote this.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ BBMolla
There are a lot of players who have posts that include no pro-town thoughts. There are some players who have posts that include no thoughts at all. I don't find that a very convincing case that Captain Haddock is scum.

BBmolla wrote:@mafianoob: See here

Dana's bitching is making me reconsider though.

Reconsider what exactly? Whether two other people are a likely scumteam? Whether I'm scum?

BBmolla wrote:Dana who gives a fuck

Who do you think is scum

Protip: RedPanda is town

I agree that RedPanda is probably town. Other than Phillammon I have nobody I feel really strongly should be lynched at the moment. Otherwise, I would likely be voting them, since people don't seem to get what I'm saying about Phil. inte's latest play is disturbing though, especially since I think we have at least one lurker scum. I think for me this is going to be a bit of a PoE game.

RedPanda wrote:
If somebody ignores or does something when their role specifically says not to its called breaking the rules.

seriously stop talking.

And yet I never said my role told me not to do something (say, under threat of a modkill). I said I had role-related reasons for not doing something. A second grader could understand the difference, I don't know why it's so hard for you.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:39 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1795, danakillsu wrote:I agree that RedPanda is probably town. Other than Phillammon I have nobody I feel really strongly should be lynched at the moment. Otherwise, I would likely be voting them, since people don't seem to get what I'm saying about Phil. inte's latest play is disturbing though, especially since I think we have at least one lurker scum. I think for me this is going to be a bit of a PoE game.

Reads on Haddock and Saul.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

Saul why does almost every sane person in this game dead and alive have a scum read on you?

Also why have you ignored this?

In post 1764, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1759, danakillsu wrote:Is it just me or were there just multiple unexplained Captain Haddock votes? I looked back to see a case on him, but didn't find one. Someone wanna explain?

this is obvious.

Hes trying to get you lynched.

then he says this.
In post 1749, Captain Haddock wrote:I thought Redpanda was town but asking for a claim without a massclaim is ridiculous but he's attacking Dana... I need to work this out. I remember Redpanda saying CCV not answering me is fine but a time will come when we will have to. I think we should masslaim later today actually.

Either he was drunk or was on crack when he said this or he's just scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1793, RedPanda wrote:BLASPHEMY

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Unless you're referring to ShadowGirl being "God" in which case you're just joking around...

I really don't think any serious player changes their reads based on the reads of dead town players.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1795, danakillsu wrote:And yet I never said my role told me not to do something (say, under threat of a modkill). I said I had role-related reasons for not doing something. A second grader could understand the difference, I don't know why it's so hard for you.

So you're hiding it because you want to hide it not because the role makes you do this.

A first grader would know how to say that properly.

I mean seriously

When you tell me Its a role related reason.

What the fuck did you expect anybody to understand.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”