TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 748, UberNinja wrote:Since you're confident on Mogri, would you mind explaining to me why *you* think he's scum?

Dude, I have plenty of times, I gave you a detailed analysis last time you asked me. Look up my post activity, I think I've done about three or four rants on
"101 reasons why Mogri is scum."

I wouldn't say 'confident', but more confident than anyone else, and I'm getting NO town tells from him.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by UberNinja »

ladghal;sgashgllaksgl;askgal;sgk

I see that now. I now seem to remember seeing it before too. Never mind.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count

3 Mogri (TeChNoWC, BK201, Pine) L-5
2 Nobody Special (inte, crypto)
1 BK201 (petapan)
1 petapan (Mogri)
0 Blonde Doctor
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 TeChNoWC
0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

8 Not Voting (Blonde Doctor, Hiraki, Matias, mb53, Nobody Special, noraaa, UberNinja, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

Mogri I put your BBmolla vote on his replacement petapan.
Mogri
Mogri
Goon
Mogri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Mogri »

Yeah that's cool

@Techno: he was my other top read from yesterday. I mentioned it then.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Was wondering if you also had any scummy reads on petapan. So far he has displayed towntells (which BB failed to do), but he seems more experienced than BB and so may be hiding it well. I'm still getting some scummy vibes, but I really wouldn't be happy lynching him today, unless he did something outrageous.

Considering NS did reply and isn't going to be replaced as I initially thought, I would possibly lynch him today, though not confidently.

BD was another small consideration, but I want to wait for a replacement.

Inte was yet another, but he has shown improvement recently. I would probably consider him for D3 depending on how things pan out, but not keen on lynching him today.

Pine I have to look up on.

So basically, Mogri, my two main scummy reads for a D2 lynch (and like crypto, I don't want this to drag on any longer than necessary) are you and NS.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by BK201 »

you know I think I overestimated Mogri's bussing ability. I thought red was town and mogri was scum for making red his first vote and just kinda coasting with it after. but I also though if red was actually scum then mogri was blatantly busing him. and now he buses my other scummiest read on BB's slot, I think I see a trend xD
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 755, BK201 wrote:you know I think I overestimated Mogri's bussing ability. I thought red was town and mogri was scum for making red his first vote and just kinda coasting with it after. but I also though if red was actually scum then mogri was blatantly busing him. and now he buses my other scummiest read on BB's slot, I think I see a trend xD

Me too. And its a possible sign that he is trying to draw attention to other players on the top of people's scumlists, to avoid the lynch. I empathise with his 'everything I do is scummy to you guys' statement, in that at this stage, there is not a lot he could say that would make me think he is town, very quickly. If he survived D2 and D3 and seemed to become more town over that period of time, sure. Not much he could say right now though. He's been backed into a corner.

I would be happy to give him one more day and see what happens, and lynch NS, but I would still rather lynch Mogri. It's up to how the bandwagons go, really. BK, what is your take on NS? Sorry, hard to keep up with everyone's reads on everyone without skimming through the threads a million times.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 689, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 688, UberNinja wrote:did i mention that i FUCKING LOVE how NOBODY is giving me the Mogri case?

cause, yeah

Just a vibe. He speaks technically and his posts seem to have no uniform purpose, like he is picking random things to say to hide his scumness. His general reaction to scumhunting in that he interjects at odd times with odd comments that achieve nothing. He never bothered to give me scumreads (from memory, correct me if I am wrong), he just tries to throw random suspiscions on others but doesn't seem contemplative of his suspiscions, emotionally engaged with them or even assured of what he is trying to say. He is trying to fly under the radar with a very odd style that just screams scum.

I won't doubt that other players are doing similar things, but that doesn't make Mogri any less scummy, just that we potentially have a large neighbourhood of scum.

Been looking back through NS, I can't read him properly. He offers little. I would say neutral, leaning towards scum. Inte is my next analysis project :P

So you're saying other players are doing similar things, but you keep coming back to Mogri regardless?

Who else is doing it? Why is Mogri worse?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by petapan »

so mogri just voted the dude i replaced yesterday, 5 pages ago

hahahahhaahahhahahahahahahaahahah thanks for claiming scum mogri

you see if you were town and actually reading the thread you would know that change took place

but you aren't paying attention because you're scum on cruise control and you just fucked up and let everyone know that

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mogri
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by BK201 »

I think NS is the hardest to read, and I don't like that so he's my third scummiest. though he is a good bit under BB/petapan and mogri. what he has posted has been "sparring jabs" as someone said earlier. He promised to change in his latest post though, so lets hope he changes.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Matias »

Vote: Blonde Doctor
. Still think this guy is scummy as a baseline but still rereading.

I can see both sides of the issue on Mogri. One is that his vote is scummy because petapan replaced BB like a day ago. However, if he legit skimmed, I don't see how this is a scum-exclusive action.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Matias »

Doing a Mogri/petapan ISO. That will be my next post.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

My thoughts so far:

Matias - neutral
BK201 - neutral/town
petapan - neutral
UberNinja - neutral/town
TeChNoWC - sexalicious
Mogri - scum
inte - neutral
noraaa - neutral
crypto - neutral
Pine - neutral
Nobody Special -neutral/scum
Psyche - neutral
mb53 - neutral/town
Blonde Doctor - neutral/scum
redFF - obviously town, no doubt
Hiraki - neutral/town

If you don't like something, tell me, and I'd be happy to tell you my thoughts on it.

Let's get on with lynching Mogri.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Considering giving Matias a slash town, lol
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 762, TeChNoWC wrote:UberNinja - neutral/town
TeChNoWC - sexalicious

You must be dyslexic, because those are
pretty clearly
reversed.
Mogri
Mogri
Goon
Mogri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Mogri »

In post 758, petapan wrote:so mogri just voted the dude i replaced yesterday, 5 pages ago

hahahahhaahahhahahahahahahaahahah thanks for claiming scum mogri

you see if you were town and actually reading the thread you would know that change took place

but you aren't paying attention because you're scum on cruise control and you just fucked up and let everyone know that

UNVOTE:

OMGUS too.

Finish lynching me then peg this guy, okay?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 am

Post by petapan »

literally caught scum can't even come up with a coherent response
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 am

Post by petapan »

seriously try to justify a single point for bbmolla (who isn't in this game anymore) being scum that does not also apply to you because hahahahaha you can't
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:02 am

Post by crypto »

v/a till wednesday deal with it
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Matias »

Mogri, his vote isn't OMGUS. It's because you voted BBMolla, who isn't in this game anymore =|
My GTKAS
My old account
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 11:08 am

Post by noraaa »

In post 743, UberNinja wrote:

In post 739, Mogri wrote:Also, what are the odds that there is actually only one scum team and Ythan is trolling us?

I'd say extremely low based on just about everything I know about Mafia, this site, and Ythan.

lolol Ythan -would- do that, and he would laugh all the way to endgame over it, too. Which is not to say he DID do that, but that you don't know his ways as well as you might think you do. When I saw the blue team thing I literally immediately wondered how many factions, if any, there were.

So I guess our votes reset to zero at daylight? That hasn't happened in my other games. I like it, actually. Makes things clearer. I'm still down to vote Mogri today. NS can wait, I agree with teCh, we can see how he does but if his posting doesn't change then I want him dead.

Matias, I know you said you're catching up and that's the only reason I'm going to groan but not pick at your Blondie post. (S)he wants out of the game. And I still personally believe it's more newb than scum but we shall see when the replacement digs in.

I'm v/la this weekend.
Going camping. My vote for Mogri still stands, so.

vote Mogri
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

This game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

Sorry, didn't read after D2 flip.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Matias »

In post 770, noraaa wrote:
In post 743, UberNinja wrote:

In post 739, Mogri wrote:Also, what are the odds that there is actually only one scum team and Ythan is trolling us?

I'd say extremely low based on just about everything I know about Mafia, this site, and Ythan.

lolol Ythan -would- do that, and he would laugh all the way to endgame over it, too. Which is not to say he DID do that, but that you don't know his ways as well as you might think you do. When I saw the blue team thing I literally immediately wondered how many factions, if any, there were.

So I guess our votes reset to zero at daylight? That hasn't happened in my other games. I like it, actually. Makes things clearer. I'm still down to vote Mogri today. NS can wait, I agree with teCh, we can see how he does but if his posting doesn't change then I want him dead.

Matias, I know you said you're catching up and that's the only reason I'm going to groan but not pick at your Blondie post. (S)he wants out of the game. And I still personally believe it's more newb than scum but we shall see when the replacement digs in.

I'm v/la this weekend.
Going camping. My vote for Mogri still stands, so.

vote Mogri

To be fair, I'm still trying to catch up, but perhaps you're right.

I want to see what his replacement has to say.
My GTKAS
My old account
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by crypto »

this line is bullshit, it really is

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”