BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

One sec making a google doc.

@mod: If public google doc is not okay let me know plox.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Google doc

Will fill in what I can.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Help fill it in plox.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Have I done it right?
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yes, thank you.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

The triangle you guys have going is really interesting.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Which one? I only notice the very colorful last Mafia Slot.
My GTKAS!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 am

Post by Psyche »

Say Whiskers, could you tell us how you would fill that doc?
You can't step in the same river twice.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

There are two townies left.

okay, give me a bit. Because I don't know, and I'm apparently still not fully grasping the state of the game.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

Wait, no, nvm.
I understand.
I thought I understood, but then there were two "Town buddy" slots there and it confused me.
But now I am no longer confused by the chart, and only by the players.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

Okay, I updated -- BBmolla, Whiskers, Fitz, Trevor, drmyshotgun, Psyche.

And this is only one of my hypotheses, and it's all gut except I'm fairly certain that shotgun is scum of some kind.
I get the feeling Psyche is trying to not lynch shotgun, and this could be evidence they're working together-- and if shit hits the fan, Psyche will still be in a good position to be on that lynch. Scum together?
But then there wasn't any real interaction between Shotgun and DeityKabuto -- well, except for post /, then in giving DK a townread and taking it back. Okay, so maybe that is a thing after all.
Also, I've heard a couple of times that "DK's posting was bad, but you, Psyche, have more than made up for it" or words to that effect. Does it really work like that?

Recently there's been a lot of stuff from both Havingfitz and Psyche. Cases, I guess? That's why they have townreads from everypony, I think. I wonder if they are working together-- scumpartners-- but I think it's more that they're in a similar situation, as far as activity goes, and my OMGUS at work, as they both want to lynch
me.
Maybe, but I don't think it's too likely.

Then there's Trevor, and I only place him in the werewolf box because I don't know what else to do with him.
Actually, that's a lie. I know what to do with Trevor. The only thing to do. I have to read his posts in Isolation.
Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Dazzy »

The Mall, the biggest departmental store in Washington, D. C. is 1.4 times bigger than the Vatican City.

Vote count
(6 players alive = 4 to lynch)
(1)Whiskers - drmyshotgun
(1)Psyche - Trevor

Not voting(4/6)(havingfitz, Psyche, BBMolla, Whiskers)

Deadline
: May 27, 2012

Other Notes:

• I'll allow the google doc as long as everyone has access. Please clear any such things with me beforehand in the future though.

"They are concerned with matters hidden - under the earthline their altars are;"

ERTW
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 187, havingfitz wrote:
FOS
Kcda for his defense of raspberry (despite whatever raspberry's might be) and effort to drum up nonexistent cases.
I'm going to have to find these non-existant cases.
You mean ? In which he points out that Trevor is voting for a townread?
Is it normal to vote for townreads, btw?

In post 266, havingfitz wrote:At least I can say I was leaning towards voting kcda.

I think there is at least two scum minimum in the 4 raspberry votes that came before mine (Trevor, BB, drmy & kassadin).
Good for you!
And I do have to say that, at this point in the game, four raspberry votes that came before you = half the players in the game, excluding yourself.
Couldn't you have just said, "I think there are at least 4 scum in the 8 players in this game"?

Isn't it cool that all of fitz's post up until this point are "I'm V/LA" or "I'm catching up" or "I'm almost ready to post" until Day three? Except for post -- the post I quoted above.

In fitz says that his previous townreads were Whiskers and Trevor, and his previous scumreads were DK, Shotgun, Darkling, and kassadin. And that his reads suck.
Which is neat, because as I've quoted, he actually said that there were at least two scum in DK, shotgun, darkling, and kassadin. Which could still be accurate, since Two of them are still alive. And, in fact, that kind of
has
to be accurate, because there are three scum left and only four players to-- oh, unless both Trevor and I are scum.
Which, I guess is what he's saying? And shotgun, right?
Havingfitz, why isn't DK (Psyche) a viable target anymore?
Especially
since you're pretty convinced he's not the Werewolf.

Even in #289, you only analyze what would happen if we lynch X-role. You do say who you think is which role, but you never say why. You do do things like say, "I think all of the mafia are in this group of players who are [not me] and [not confirmed town]".

And your posts after it look like they're only information, too. "What would happen if we lynch the townie?" scenario, "DK can't be the wolf (and therefore is mafia or town), so we should lynch elsewhere," and then in #377, he drinks the Wine.

Also in he remembers that good posting doesn't equal town. Good for him. However, he says that he's leaning town Psyche and scum me, regardless-- because that's the "one common read." Do allow me to remind you that 3/6, that's 1/2, of the players in this game are anti-town. Dear god, do not vote based on "common read" alone, because 1/2 of the players in this game want to fuck town over.

Then ISOs me-- pretty fairly. It's clear that he thinks I'm scum, but maybe that's hindsight, or maybe it's OMGUS. This post
feels
biased, but I suppose it's accurate.

Then in which he doesn't mention the bits between DK and Shotgun. That's fine, I often wonder if I should include them, since they don't look meaningful. There's a neutral conversation (although very short), and a neutral read that was accidentally a town read at first. It's not distancing, buddying, bussing-- At arm's length, but in arm's reach.
Of course, then Psyche "lays out the game" as you say. And he does just what you were doing a few posts ago, although you took much more filler to say it. This is neutral posting. And then he "Cracks the case" as a joke-- maybe this is too early to be posting an ISO on Psyche? I don't see anyreason you think he's more town tha--
Ah! which you accidentally link to as 310, again, but no matter; you claim to have given your opinion on it earlier! In, what, 377? You say you liked it, it was nice. A smile broke out on your face, how wonderful! And then you go on to say Psyche's Trevor case-- the larger part being about his interaction with KCDAspot-- is really a good case for him to be mafia.
When Scum are scumhunting, that is, in a two scumteam game, why does making a case like this make somepony town? Aren't you suggesting that I myself am scum, even though I led a scumlynch?
When it is agreed NOT to lynch a certain faction, in a two scumteam game, why does making a case like this make somepony NOT scum? In this case, Psyche is protecting Trevor from today's lynch-- if Trevor is a werewolf, he's off the table. What if Psyche (super-town, right?) and Trevor (obv-werewolf) are Mafia together?

Where is he town, havingfitz? Where is it in all of this that you suddenly decide that DK, one of your original scumreads ["two (half the scum) out of four (half the players) are scum"], becomes a townread instead?

sigh.
In , you give us a list of Trevor, Shotgun, and Myself, and tell us what scum you think we are, and what scum Psyche thinks we are. Since you never explained reads on any of us, including Psyche, maybe you could do that? Wait, no, sorry, I've gone backwards-- And you still haven't done it. You ISO Psyche and I, with clear bias but no clear results,
you do more Psyche ISO, now with a little more critical light-- not of him, just of his tactics. You keep calling him out here and there and saying, "no, this isnt' a scumtell," and "does this make sense?"
In post 409, havingfitz wrote:In summary…as bad as I thought DK’s D1 posts were,Psyche has more than made up for them. And having played several games with DK…I’m accustomed to him playing poorly as town. So with the degree of scumhunting at least attempted by Psyche,I am more in the Whiskers is scum camp. My current reads are wolf = Shotgun and mafia = Whiskers,Trevor.

Does it work that way?
In post 409, havingfitz wrote:In summary…as bad as I thought DK’s D1 posts were,Psyche has more than made up for them.

DOES IT WORK THAT WAY?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Whiskers »

It irritates me that I'm scum by PoE, because Psyche is town by [Posting better than DK]
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Whiskers »

So in short,
In post 432, Psyche wrote:Say Whiskers, could you tell us how you would fill that doc?

No, I can't, because I really, REALLY don't know.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Psyche »

Ah. That's certainly something to digest.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Psyche »

Okay, PoE is not enough to lynch Whiskers. We have to find something definitively scummy to do this with...confidence.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 9:55 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Whiskers has three votes out of four and she is the top candidate. You, Psyche my friend, have two. Would you rather it be you who goes today?
My GTKAS!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Psyche »

Ooh. An ultimatum.

Okay, shotty is now essentially confirmed scum.
I'm starting to think Fitz is his bud. Bussing doesn't make sense here.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Whiskers »

SHOTGUN. THREE VOTES OUT OF FOUR ARE
SCUM.

Seriously?

Psyche, you think Trevor is the werewolf, right? And Havingfitz is your townbro, right? Then Shotgun is Mafia, right?

If I voted for him, would that be something scummy enough for you to lynch me?
Vote: drmyshotgun

There, now you can lynch me, right? Right?

But what happens, when I flip town, guys? Where do we go from there? Think about that, be sure to think about that, before you do lynch me.

[PreEdit]
Does that mean you no longer think I'm scum?
See, Psyche, I don't really trust you either.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Hohoho, finally taking actions are we?
Well you didn't vote from that FOUR who voted, so you as a Scum don't count. Suddenly good at maths are we?
And BBMolla hasn't voted yet, meaning TWO from the FOUR are Scum. Huehuehue.
My GTKAS!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Psyche »

Yeah. But I'm willing to trust you.
vote Shotgun
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

I didn't vote from that four who voted.
What?
What does that mean?

There were two players who had voted at that point, You and, uh, Trevor I think. Two, not four.
How do I vote
from
somepony?

What are you trying to say?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 446, Psyche wrote:Yeah. But I'm willing to trust you.
vote Shotgun

And
why
? Weren't you trying to lynch me just a minute ago? Trying to find some reason? Or, you know, not, just waiting it out until somepony else finds a reason for you.
And I don't know that he isn't a werewolf.
And I don't know that you're not Mafia.
I don't trust you.
If you're mafia, you'll want to lynch town or werewolf-- that is, whoever isn't your scumpartner. Who is your scumpartner? Trevor? You were trying to put him off limits earlier, by making a case for his werewolf.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Psyche »

Whiskers is town. My PoE was skewed because I was trying to fit the data to my conclusions. Fitz is scum trying to protect shotgun by calling him a werewolf. Whiskers wouldn't have withheld a chance to wield her influence on the lynch as scum.

Shotty, on the other hand, is quick to lynch, has been lining up future lynches, and has been parroting others for a lot of the game. I want him dead. We need to compromise in that direction.

Return to “Completed Open Games”