callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:43 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Oh, huh, apparently the multiquote button causes the quotes to be placed at the top of your posts. Treat that as a QFT, because seriously.

Meanwhile, what's the case for UberNinja-town? I've seen him as town before (reading a game, I wasn't in the game myself), and he wasn't playing nearly this badly. I'd be willing to vote him, but some people I trust this game are saying he's town, so I'd like to hear the other side of the story.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Ellibereth »

UNVOTE
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Ellibereth »

VOTE: CAPTAIN
FLASH OF GREEN
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:57 am

Post by theamatuer »

[quote="In post 902, Ellibereth"][/quote]
I'd love words other than "vote" and a player name from you, you know
Its just whatever
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Sure
FLASH OF GREEN
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 am

Post by mykonian »

Votecount

uberninja (7): chevre, T-Bone, luffy, bbmolla, fritzler, kairyuu, Elmo Teh Azn
T-bone (6): theamatuer, Thetrollie, amrun, Muffin Wednesday, Captain Corporal
Milk (4): Trevor, Spyrex, Technowc, dramonic
Spyrex (2): milk, Hoopla
Fritzler (1): Uberninja
elmo teh azn (1): Petapan
theamatuer (1): redff
RedFF (1): YYR
Trevor (1): peregrinev
muffin wednesday (1): zdenek
BBmolla (1): MattP
TechnoWC (1): imaginality
Captain Corporal (1): Ellibereth
Last edited by mykonian on Fri May 18, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:48 am

Meh.

UberNinja isn't putting any effort in, or trying to scumhunt, or anything like that. And I've seen him do that before in other games. If he's town, he's useless, and the only reason I didn't do this earlier was people telling me he was town.

VOTE: UberNinja
scum
town
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 906, callforjudgement wrote:Meh.

UberNinja isn't putting any effort in, or trying to scumhunt, or anything like that. And I've seen him do that before in other games. If he's town, he's useless, and the only reason I didn't do this earlier was people telling me he was town.

He was just putting in real effort not that long ago. Why did you just outright dismiss it?

I do not support a UN wagon.

I also do not support a Tbone wagon.

Will look into a milk wagon. Possibly will support.

No to spyrex wagon.

Those are my current thoughts on the wagons with more than 1 vote.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:01 am

Missed it. There are still a lot of fluff posts (and things like calling me town which are reasonably uninteresting), but there are a couple of useful posts in the ISO recently. (Should have re-checked the ISO; this game is moving too fast.)
UNVOTE:
scum
town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 886, UberNinja wrote:is there really no other reason than the one in why he should be lynched?

Nope.

You act like it's a bad reason. It's a fucking awesome and legit reason to think someone is scum.

You're scum for ignoring my attempts to get you to play the fucking game, and knowing what you're capable of, YES THAT IS SCUMMY MY COMPADRE.

In post 720, UberNinja wrote:Ok, I've done an extensive re-read of the game, and here are my reads on everyone:

Spoiler:
In
this
game? YEAH RIGHT

...admit it, you totally fell for it.

And here are the correlations between possible scum pairs/trios based on my reads:

Spoiler:
The fact that you even
opened
this spoiler speaks poorly to your adaptive learning skills.

On the bright side though, it might say something good about your sense of humor! :cool:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS? "Oh man UN is town because he's so silly." NO. THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN BOY.

It's cool that you're "trying" now, but to me it looks like all you've done is looked through my ISO and tried to push a shitty point on me.

In post 900, callforjudgement wrote:Meanwhile, what's the case for UberNinja-town? I've seen him as town before (reading a game, I wasn't in the game myself), and he wasn't playing nearly this badly. I'd be willing to vote him, but some people I trust this game are saying he's town, so I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

He is scum hiding behind the facade of not giving a shit.

CFG does his recent shit really trump all his old shit.

@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 906, callforjudgement wrote:Meh.

lol. what the hell?

right when i start "putting effort in", i get voted for not "putting any effort in?" rofl

go back and read my last few posts dude
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:40 am

Read forwards.
scum
town
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Luffy »

Still behind the UN lynch. Agree with BB in the it looks like he's tollolloling to try to slip and town. Also, when he is pressured, he is put into the "sigh, now I have to do
work
" which also seems like trying to be slipping as town. There is some recent content, but it's kinda too little too late.

Actually, that might not be all true ^ I'm contemplating whether to stick behind the wagon or not. But I'm leaning towards that. I'll iso in a bit to see if I can make up my mind better, but for now, my vote will stick, because some good stuff seems to be coming out of the pressuring.

As for the people who are declaring him as town, explain please. Like CFJ, I am only mostly contemplating whether to get off the wagon or not because some people I trust are calling him town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 909, BBmolla wrote:
In post 886, UberNinja wrote:is there really no other reason than the one in why he should be lynched?

Nope.

You act like it's a bad reason. It's a fucking awesome and legit reason to think someone is scum.

You're scum for ignoring my attempts to get you to play the fucking game, and knowing what you're capable of, YES THAT IS SCUMMY MY COMPADRE.

In post 720, UberNinja wrote:Ok, I've done an extensive re-read of the game, and here are my reads on everyone:

Spoiler:
In
this
game? YEAH RIGHT

And here are the correlations between possible scum pairs/trios based on my reads:

Spoiler:
The fact that you even
opened

On the bright side though, it might say something good about your sense of humor! :cool:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS? "Oh man UN is town because he's so silly." NO. THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN BOY.

It's cool that you're "trying" now, but to me it looks like all you've done is looked through my ISO and tried to push a shitty point on me.

In post 900, callforjudgement wrote:Meanwhile, what's the case for UberNinja-town? I've seen him as town before (reading a game, I wasn't in the game myself), and he wasn't playing nearly this badly. I'd be willing to vote him, but some people I trust this game are saying he's town, so I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

1. I didn't mean to imply that it was a bad reason at all. I meant to imply that it was a
hypocritical
reason, because you are now doing the exact same thing you voted izak for, which is, pretending you're lynching me because I'm scum, and not just because I'm goofing around and trying to elicit reactions.

2. I was
pretty clearly
pissing around when I made those trolling spoilers... do I even have to explain myself there? :roll:

3. I'm not trying to push a case on you. I happen to think you're town. I'm asking you questions, trying to put you in a position where you realize that what you're doing isn't exactly the most town way you could be playing, because you actually seemed to be trying to be pro-town at that point, unlike me.

tl;dr: I'm town. You're town. I've mostly stopped goofing off at this point, so you need to stop acting like a moron.

Ciao
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:49 am

In post 882, UberNinja wrote:<3 imaginality and hoopla, glad somebody gets it.

a few questions before I begin:

1. why are both t-bone and fritzler omgus voting me? fritzler has admitted as much, but t-bone is trying to pretend to be town. ugh
2. what exactly do you expect me to contribute at this point? solid reads? anything other than slaphappy humor/semi-trolling? and why?
3. what do all of the lynches so far have in common? they were popular? they were because of scumminess? what's the link between?

i'll be back in a while with some thoughts. in the mean time, i would lynch t-bone in a heartbeat

but i think fritzler needs more pressure before anyone is lynched

In post 886, UberNinja wrote:
In post 369, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Izak

Yup

@Milk:
Your reads don't make sense to me, but the reads you have are on nonactive people allowing you to give many reads while hiding in the back. Obviously guessing SK is a bit silly, but to me it doesn't seem like you're part of a groupscum.
Don't know how to explain, doesn't really matter at the moment, just keep talking and stuff.

In post 372, BBmolla wrote:Peta is town btw

It's also possible Milk is town with ludicrous reads.

Luffy: UN is possible buddying-me scum, but Izak is more obvious atm. And I don't believe Izak is mime.

In post 380, BBmolla wrote:Nah I like SpyreX :/

Hoopla Izak is scum here, furrealz.

In post 384, BBmolla wrote:
In post 381, Luffy wrote:
In post 371, YYR wrote:Is petapan a redFF alt?

Haaha lol this made me laugh :P

Yea. Just wanted to point that out. Nothing to say in this second. Maybe in a second or two I will :P

Red and Izak, thoughts on both.

In post 408, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: red

Just do this so we can move on

@Hoopla:
Fair enough.
@Muffin:
Fair enough, it's just bait for scum, but as long as you agree Izak is scum and Red is just policy we good.
@SpyreX:
I actually think Milk is either SK or Town, which is strange, but I don't really want them dead atm. Their reads shouldn't cause any issues with getting the correct lynches atm.

Matt is town yeah.

In post 423, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Izak

That was bullshit by the way.

"HEY EVERYONE JOIN THIS RED WAGON"
"For fucks sake, Izak is scum just finish Red off so we can stop derping."
"OMG BB IS SCUM EVERYONE OFF RED IS TOWN"

The fuck guys.

In post 432, BBmolla wrote:This is why Izak is scummy folks, because he actually believes the Red lynch is anything but policy.

Are you guys ignoring everything I say?(Inb4 "yes")

you certainly say IZAK IS SCUM often enough, but you're a little slim on the WHY HE'S SCUM aspect

is there really no other reason than the one in why he should be lynched?

In post 888, UberNinja wrote:
In post 466, BBmolla wrote:
In post 462, callforjudgement wrote:Re the izak wagon: you're wagoning him for his meta. This doesn't mean that he isn't scum; it just means that what he's done so far isn't a scumtell for him, it's null. (I seem to remember him doing something incredibly rash on day 1 of an election-based game before even reading the role PM; I can't remember the exact name.) Arguably this means he makes a good policy lynch, but we have other more policy-lynchable people around, also actual scum.

...I've made it very clear why I think he's scum.

No, you'd made it very clear THAT you think he's scum, you had said virtually nothing about the WHY part

In post 891, UberNinja wrote:
In post 615, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Uberninja

In post 372, BBmolla wrote:Peta is town btw

It's also possible Milk is town with ludicrous reads.

Luffy: UN is possible buddying-me scum, but Izak is more obvious atm. And I don't believe Izak is mime.

In post 433, BBmolla wrote:
In post 425, Luffy wrote:It's one of izak or BBmolla today. Not both. Decide people.

Though UberNinja should be before them both.

Why not both of us?

Agreed on UN, he should probably die soon.

In post 451, BBmolla wrote:T-Bone vote Izak, UN is next.

Hoopla I jumped on earlier, then jumped off for Izak, noted how Red wagon was getting in the way so tried to finish it so it'd stop wasting time, then jumped back to Izak.

Town wagon = He's scum or that is composed of town people?

In post 615, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Uberninja

In post 721, BBmolla wrote:UN stop being scum

Could you at least pretend to try to be town

Mimes are dead you don't have any excuse any more

In post 785, BBmolla wrote:
In post 727, Amrun wrote:Wait, wait.

Okay, coalitions are dumb. Let's disband them.

Hoopla, I want to join your coalition to disband coalitions.

UberNinja is probably not scum.

p-edit: Also getting town vibes off of BBmolla.

In post 730, Amrun wrote:I'm a day cop.

I have a scumread on UN as I've stated, I'm just waiting to see if this is a legit claim or just a joke.

P-Edit: Stop being me damnit.

In post 790, BBmolla wrote:T-Bone are you policy lynching UN or do you think he's scum

In post 800, BBmolla wrote:UN do you have any reads at all

In post 812, BBmolla wrote:I hate you UN.

In post 814, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Uberninja

Done with this shit, he is NOT town.

Here you are again, doing that shit with the PLAYER X IS SCUM but nothing of the WHY

Coming from you, who had THIS read on redFF, that seems a little hypocritical don't you think? hmmmm?
In post 432, BBmolla wrote:Izak is scummy [...] because he actually believes the Red lynch is anything but policy.

If you're saying MY lynch is anything but policy (lynch anti-town people who are having fun at others' expense)...

...then what does that make you? :cool:

In post 892, UberNinja wrote:callforjudgement is probtown.

at first i thought he might be scum trying to get brownie points by helping with vote counts, but this post sealed it for me:

In post 484, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 469, Muffin Wednesday wrote:On the Vig shooting argument: I remember hearing someone saying something about a Mafia Doctor?

In that case, I think the Vig(s) should either shoot BBmolla OR IceGuy.

In post 476, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Fine, add Johhog into the pool. IceGuy, BBmolla, or Johhog.

It's probably best not to try to form vig pools in situations where you have multiple vigs and expect them all to be town, or acting as town. (If a killing role isn't acting as town, then they aren't a vig.) I've been thinking about directing from pools, and decided that it's only a good idea either as part of a breaking strategy, or when you suspect some of the people you're directing are fakeclaiming scum and want to have a reasonable chance of overlapping targets.

In this case, overlapping vig targets are bad; we want as many town-directed kills overnight as possible, rather than kills on just the obvious targets. This means that although vigs should feel free to aim for obvious targets, they should also feel free to spread their shots around if they have a hunch; we'll have more dead scum on average that way, and also more dead townies who would have wasted mislynches. (If someone's going to be lynched anyway and you vig them, and the lynch that would have been used on them instead hits scum, that's just as good.)

I just counted: UberNinja has 42 posts, 6 of them are useful (all of them quite recent).
scum
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:52 am

Err, and I keep forgetting that if I type in "quick reply", it goes and puts everything I have in multiquote at the start of my post without warning. Sorry about that, everyone. (I think that only lists five of them there.)
scum
town
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 915, callforjudgement wrote:Err, and I keep forgetting that if I type in "quick reply", it goes and puts everything I have in multiquote at the start of my post without warning. Sorry about that, everyone. (I think that only lists five of them there.)

Wait, what? Please explain how that works. All i know how to do is click Q+, Q+, Q+, and then Quote, and it will quote all 4 posts.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:05 am

Post by redFF »

vote:uberninja

This day is not very productive. Scumhunting in this thread is hard with so many powers, best to cut the chaff.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:05 am

Post by redFF »

not powers, players, dunno what I was smoking.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:06 am

In post 916, UberNinja wrote:
In post 915, callforjudgement wrote:Err, and I keep forgetting that if I type in "quick reply", it goes and puts everything I have in multiquote at the start of my post without warning. Sorry about that, everyone. (I think that only lists five of them there.)

Wait, what? Please explain how that works. All i know how to do is click Q+, Q+, Q+, and then Quote, and it will quote all 4 posts.

If you click Q+, Q+, Q+, then forget about it, then try to make a post using the "quick reply" thing, it puts a quote of all the posts at the start of your post by surprise.
scum
town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:10 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 913, UberNinja wrote:
In post 909, BBmolla wrote:

Nope.

Spoiler:
In
this
game? YEAH RIGHT

Spoiler:
The fact that you even
opened

1. I didn't mean to imply that it was a bad reason at all. I meant to imply that it was a
hypocritical
reason, because you are now doing the exact same thing you voted izak for, which is, pretending you're lynching me because I'm scum, and not just because I'm goofing around and trying to elicit reactions.

2. I was
pretty clearly
pissing around when I made those trolling spoilers... do I even have to explain myself there? :roll:

3. I'm not trying to push a case on you. I happen to think you're town. I'm asking you questions, trying to put you in a position where you realize that what you're doing isn't exactly the most town way you could be playing, because you actually seemed to be trying to be pro-town at that point, unlike me.

tl;dr: I'm town. You're town. I've mostly stopped goofing off at this point, so you need to stop acting like a moron.

Ciao

...Mother fu

UNVOTE:

Re-evaluating
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Not voting the top 6 wagons.

Vote: Captain Corporal

would also prefer to cull the non-posting.

Someone had a good list.

Adding Kariyou to my town list.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:11 am

Post by syndromeofadown »

Okay I can already tell this game is going to be a bitch. I'm gone for 2 days and there's already like 37 pages to read through and a bunch of people are dead. I'm going to read through what I missed right now so I'm not completely lost or someone can be nice and give me a tl;dr version in the meantime.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 922, syndromeofadown wrote:Okay I can already tell this game is going to be a bitch. I'm gone for 2 days and there's already like 37 pages to read through and a bunch of people are dead. I'm going to read through what I missed right now so I'm not completely lost or someone can be nice and give me a tl;dr version in the meantime.

TL;DR: Mimes lost 2 lynches left today. People died. Chesskid was a PL
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 922, syndromeofadown wrote:Okay I can already tell this game is going to be a bitch. I'm gone for 2 days and there's already like 37 pages to read through and a bunch of people are dead. I'm going to read through what I missed right now so I'm not completely lost or someone can be nice and give me a tl;dr version in the meantime.

Don'tt really need one. Go back 3-4 pages and you'll be fine.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”