0 petapan
0 BK201
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja

5 not voting (petapan, Matias, CF Riot, Nobody Special, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 31
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by petapan »

hi cfriot welcome to the game i'm not reading that post sorry

In post 1129, crypto wrote:ehh, i keep getting this nagging feeling that ns got lazy and fell behind early and then resorted to being a useless piece of shit out of sheer spite, just so he can give us the finger when he flips town, while posting with a bare minimum of effort in order to avoid flaking

but then i think, fuck it

he does that literally every game
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Psyche »

I made it to page 47!!!

I'm pooped, though. So allow me to troll you by witholding any opinions until tomorrow.
You can't step in the same river twice.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by petapan »

okay, mogri i will end you

#227 his first vote is on redFF, where he votes him for being detrimental to the town by claiming vt. in a nightless game. detrimental - not scummy

he then argues dumb semantics with major minor

#483 is where he comments on the redff thing again, and says he won't move his vote because he's afraid of people jumping on him, which is a great way of saying he doesn't have a real reason to vote anyone

#540 is the first time where he actually says anything about redff being scum, claiming PR-fishing as a reason, but the fact that it took him this long says in his mind he was thinking of redff as a mislynch first and foremost

#592 this feels like a scumline to me but i can't back it up - the smiley at the end doesn't help though it's too coy and cutesy rather than trying to push someone to just vote for a genuine scumread

#718 he quotes me here. he knew I was in the game. he should have known I replaced BBmolla. also, he asks about daytalk but then never follows up on it with anything once answers are offered, meaning this is just an arbitrary forced towntell

#739 dumb setup spec combined with "what if the scumteam is like this" that's another faked towntell

#746 at this point he complains about being perceived as scummy so much it's a self-incrimination tell -townies generally don't see themselves as being scummy because they know they're innocent and are acting out of that motivation etc etc. also, this is where he slips and votes bbmolla, and then never tries to explain why he wasn't reading the thread enough to realize he'd been replaced

#765 this is the shittiest reaction to being voted, claiming my vote on him was omgus when he didn't even realize i was occupying the player slot, and doesn't bother to address the vote. also, this is a thing he does - throw out buzzwords culled straight from the wiki for his arguments because he can't make a real one

#775 here he tries to deflect to my "opportunist voting record" without backing it up, because he throws out words he doesn't understand in the hope people latch on. I was willing to vote the leading wagons on day 1 just to get a lynch and speed things up because they were both scummy, whoop de doo

#851 here is the first time he gives any real reasoning, claiming his scumreads are "combative, terse, and unhelpful" BUT THAT'S THE WAY HE'S BEEN THE ENTIRE GAME HAHAHA #853 #855

#857 pine already dissected this post here so read it because i don't need to reiterate his points

#865 #869 #880 #914 are all post him crying about the "lazy wagon" which tends to be a scumtell because it's a scum thing to complain about how the people voting you have no case rather than trying to call out people for being scummy

#919 here he demonstrates how he's really smart and read about logical fallacies for the debate team but he does this all the time and uses it to defend himself so hahahaha

#926 apparently wanting to lynch people that are suspicious in a nightless game is a scumtell now good to know, as opposed to mogri who would rather just cry in the corner and dismiss everyone's attacks on him

#961 ph look an ACTUAL opportunistic vote from mogri!!!

#975 makes a case on pine for "not scumhunting" but considering what i've shown from mogri's iso that's hahahaha and in general pine is kind of weak in his posts but his fundamental point is that "pine is not scumhunting" when he complained about people using the EXACT SAME REASONING back in #851

here he pushes just a little too hard in #1029 and makes a few bad points. pine has a terrible excuse for being disinterested in the game, this is a scumtell because oh wait mogri can't finish his own thoughts. he claims pine said nothing about hiraki, except for the part where he argued with him briefly and voted him. then he goes on about terrible excuses again, and votes him for it. townies don't do this when someone isn't putting in effort they tell them to replace out but mogri wants a lynch even though he hasn't explained why pine having bad excuses for not wanting to play makes him scum in-game

i swear to god if i typed this effortpost for people to not lynch caught scum i am done with this game, i will not even point my finger of suspicion at people if they sheep me blindly because i had to write this post twice

VOTE: Mogri

burn
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by noraaa »

In post 1151, petapan wrote:i'm not reading that post sorry

Give a good reason why.

You're not really playing atm. I hope you aren't throwing the game away.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by noraaa »

Never mind I just saw you posted something after that and it didn't warn me for some dumb reason
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by petapan »

I don't like long posts, realize that's ironic saying it right now but i hate summaries in particular because they tend to be rambling and pointless, skimming his it's poorly formatted, poorly written, and lacks a thesis, i'd give it a C- with a "Needs Improvement" written in red on it (the improvement is voting someone)
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by noraaa »

I have to say, I didn't click every link but I did read your post. I've been back and forth on Mogri all day, and mostly because I couldn't really lay out WHY I felt he was scummy really well (I play to get better at exactly that). So thank you. You didn't type it twice for nothing.

I find it interesting how very differently you and Kairyuu feel about him, I'd like to see how K reads your post.

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by noraaa »

by all day I meant all game idk why I wrote that.

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by inte »

Like mogris confusion seems genuine guys
I'll read the walls later
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 5:14 am

Post by CF Riot »

petapan wrote: C- with a "Needs Improvement" written in red on it (the improvement is voting someone)
Workin' on it friend.

NoSpec didn't seem that scummy early game. I figured he just had sort of a caustic personality and was catching attention for it in a relatively quiet game. However as the game has progressed he's contributed absolutely zip and now started obviously lurking and bandwagoning. The fact that his name has come up so often and yet the wagon has never quite gone through makes me think there is some scum resistance out there. Right now, he's my top choice for the lynch today. At best, he's a distraction that's causing a rift among the other players while adding zero for the town. At worst, he's scum and his flip will give us
some
kind of info on how others have been treating him.

Vote: Nobody Special

BK/Inte are both doing similar things that make me notice them. Echoing stated opinions on players. Posting filler. BK is doing the "<X> player is scummy" posts without voting, then applying a vote later when someone else votes first or calls him on it. Pine was guilty of this as well on Mogri at one point. Of the three names I just dropped BK is the one that bothers me the most, so he takes my number 2 spot.

I'm sorting out my feelings on my wildcard no.3 spot. I'm going to go ahead and take what's probably going to be an unpopular stance right now and say I'm against the Mogri vote. That was a nice little bit of work PetaPan just laid out but I'm just not sold.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Matias »

I'm having a problem finding particularly scummy behavior. I'm seeing too many town tells in everyone.

Still on my vacation. I might just do a clean re-read.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 7:49 am

Post by crypto »

okay let's roll

unvote
vote: mogri
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1162, crypto wrote:okay let's roll

unvote
vote: mogri

i am so wet right now
Mogri
Mogri
Goon
Mogri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Mogri »

In post 1153, petapan wrote:okay, mogri i will end you

C- needs improvement
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

Post by crypto »

holy shit vote mogri you fucks
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

Post by crypto »

LYNCH MOGRI FUCKERS
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Vote: mogri
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:22 am

Post by crypto »

GO GO GO
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:23 am

Post by crypto »

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Vote: mogri
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 am

Post by crypto »

ATTABOY
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Psyche »

I consistently get scumvibes from mogri. His reactions just never sit me right, you know? Through the entire thread.

I would produce some analytical discussion of his scumminess, but that'd be disingenuous. It wouldn't be
why
I find him scummy.

vote Mogri

I am going to produce some analytical post, soon, though. I'm not sure about its length/depth though. I'm full of uncertainty and near-apathy. But ai could at least explain why, though, right?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Psyche »

Though.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by crypto »

okay, everyone, it's saturday night and that means the next two people to hop on the mogri wagon don't have to make up retarded excuses for doing so!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”