Captain Corporal (4): Ellibereth, peregrinev, BBmolla, Muffin Wednesday
Spyrex (2): milk, Hoopla
Fritzler (1): Uberninja
elmo teh azn (1): Petapan
RedFF (1): YYR
muffin wednesday (1): zdenek
BBmolla (1): MattP
TechnoWC (1): imaginality
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

*lurk*
Permanent V/LA.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Btw, Trevor isn't dead yet. Just pointing it out
Its just whatever
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Chevre »

Deary me, 17 pages since I last posted? I shan't have a real life while I'm in this game! :P

So old news, but with the mimes leaving Milk and UberNinja are obvscum. What do we do with Kairyuu?

This game has a huge problem with cockiness. Players declaring other players a faction left and right, late players refusing to read the multitude of pages. I understand this is a different experience but you shouldn't sacrifice good playing strategies for that.

I CONTINUOUSLY forget that Elmo is in this game, only to recall him when people vote him. Therefore, he must be doing some shady stuff yet maintain a under-the-radar presence. I need to see what he has posted later.

I think Rhinox's list of "fluff" on BBmolla in post 718 is very suspicious; some of those, like the uberninja vote, and the question to the mod (given BBmolla's proliferance). Additionally, he specifically asks that only BBmolla looks at it, which is kind of like saying "THIS IS FALLACIOUS SO DON'T LOOOK"

In post 737, Zdenek wrote:
In post 571, Luffy wrote:Oh look, a wagon I can jump on.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: T-bone

I still want UberNinja lynched. If this fails, I'm hopping back.

Jumping on a wagon instead of pushing one on someone he thinks is scum.

This is a spectacular point.

In post 807, Kairyuu wrote:Skimmed everything since last night. Going to come right out and say that this game is moving too quickly for me to be willing to commit to anything more than reactive play (responding pretty much only to people who jump out at me as scummy or mention me in some way during skim sessions, and commenting on what I feel is pertinent while I'm actually following) until it slows down. Potentially more on days I don't work (Sunday-Tuesday). Not that I didn't expect this, but yeah.

@Chevre:
Kairyuu's initial post is so dumb. "Oh a fifty player game /in " "Ohmigoodness! Lot's of posts! lolnope" Kairyuu, read the whole thing and tell us your thoughts.

Nope.avi

Or, to elaborate a bit more, we got 18 pages over the course of about 8 hours. The likelihood that there was enough pertinent information in those pages to warrant reading them, especially right now, is approximately 0%. I can say WITH CERTAINTY that the VAST majority of it consists of spam and mindless bandwagoning. There is literally no other way that 2 people could have been lynched in that period of time.

On a final note, anyone using activity to justify literally anything in this game is chasing shadows.
BBmolla's vote on redFF and Kairyuu's vote on izak are pactically the same thing.

Nope.avi

But you probably know that already.

I still feel you should read the pages in preparation for future days where they may have value.

And yes, I generalized hastily there. I guess a little bit of the general reek of disillusioned swagger emitting from this game got to me.

Thinking about it, isn't their some sort of ploy Kairyuu can use to confirm his angelfriends at a later date? Like he can post the answer to a question in the thread and then give them the question, so that when he dies they can post the question and they will be confirmed as an angelfriend?

Agree with Luffy's 940 about the Moneybags wagon being the oddest of them all. I have little idea as to where it came from or why it even happened. :/

I feel like Muffin's hammer on Money could be scum trying to eliminate a member from another faction.

Ellibereth: do you still have intentions of attempting to daykill Trevor?

The Captain Corporal wagon confuses me as I see little rationale for it.

Final note: I am suspicious of UberNinja, Mastermind of Sin, Ellibereth, Muffin Wednesday, YYR, and Milk.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I was really excited to lynch UN, but then we agreed on MoS being a bitch, and I don't like anyone on the wagon with me.

Unvote

I will lynch one of you shortly.
Surfs up dude.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Trevor
is CONFIRMED TOWN
who is also now granted IMMORTALITY of shots.
FLASH OF GREEN
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Fritzler »

In post 980, Ellibereth wrote:Trevor
is CONFIRMED TOWN

What if we lynched trevor. Then, if he actually died we lynch ellibereth for lying?
Surfs up dude.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 981, Fritzler wrote:
In post 980, Ellibereth wrote:Trevor
is CONFIRMED TOWN

What if we lynched trevor. Then, if he actually died we lynch ellibereth for lying?

Lol no, this is chain killing, and is not effective gameplay.

Killing scummies is more likely to garner results than wild stabs in the dark.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

oh you're silly

by that I mean
he won't die by lynch because he's confirmed town
he won't get shot because lolscumteam won't be able to suck it up and shoot the VT-vlaimed juicy VIness.

So I'll take you up.
FLASH OF GREEN
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by theamatuer »

And if you have the daykill, why aren't you using it on CC
And I can't tell how Trevor's response makes him obvtown
Its just whatever
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by petapan »

that captain corporal wagon is far sexier than the other wagons up there right now because even with just 2 posts he managed to drop a scumtell in the second by saying he was still reading the game yet put down a vote with no explanation as well

elmo is still blatantly scum, but my vote there is useless so let me tip the scales a bit

UNVOTE:

VOTE: captain corporal
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by syndromeofadown »

Reads so far

Spoiler: town
TeChNoWC
:
His thought processes very closely mirror my own in a lot of ways as I was rereading the thread and I see him questioning things I would question in the same situation. I often find myself agreeing with him on a lot of accounts. He's been pro-town and scumhunting consistently. One of my Biggest townread.

chevre
:
Town gutread because he's LEGIT scumhunting, and bringing up good ideas to the table.

Callforjudgement
:
Another town gutread, same reasons as above pretty much. Also your vote counts are better than the mod's since they link to the vote, so thanks for that.

kairyuu

His claim, Town.

Fritzler:
is playing too carefree and free flowing just saying whatever comes to mind. I don't think scum would have the balls to be this care free and would be more careful. Leaning town.

Uberninja
: I think he's like fritzler is being too ballsy and careless to be scum. The fact that he's posting more content and with more effort later on is null, since I often find myself putting varying levels of effort into games as town just depending on my mood. Don't agree that it's "too little too late" for him.

T-bone:

FoS people saying he copied his reads from random.org, I think there's clearly some sort of thought process behind them. I get the feeling he's genuinely trying to help town, even if the idea of a day 1 voting block is dumb. Also, adding people with <5 posts to a theoretical town death squad is just >_< Not the shining beacon of towniness, but still more likely town than scum

BBMolla
: First instinct I thought he was being way too carefree and free flowing to be scum, but then he started bringing all this WIFOM into play and I thought he was a mime, then the mimes were dead and I thought he might be scum because of what hoopla said, but then I came full circle and thought this is how town BB plays so he's town.

Spoiler: Not sure how to feel about
RedFF
- I don't really see how claiming VT is ANYTHING but WIFOM. Yeah, I get it, you don't think he would be clever enough to WIFOM the town like that, but given the possibility of DAYTALK he might have scumpartners that WOULD think of this and tell him to claim that with the promise of bailing him out. Specifically looking at the interaction between Hoopla and RedFF, if redFF ever flips scum Hoopla looks really bad, and if hoopla ever flips scum take a closer look at Red. Speaking of which:

Hoopla
- has been pretty logical and pro-town this game, but at the same time my gut is telling me to look out for her, can't really explain it. If I had to put it into words it would be that it feels like she has too much information - like she mentioned daytalk and multiple scum teams (specifically of size 5, WHY?) and keeps trying to guess the exact setup BASED ON NOTHING. But this is only gut feeling mostly, other than that she's been okay.

Also if you're not in the town or scum list you probably fit in here (either that or I just forgot about you)

Spoiler: scum
Spyrex

First he yells at town for policy lynching, then he advocates a policy lynch on RedFF big WTF there. I don't know what motivation a town have to ask for themselves to be the final lynch of the day so nonchalantly, and it seems more like a gambit to keep himself alive. Leaning scum

Muffin Wednesday
:
You've been riding T-bone for having bad town reads and claiming he got his reads from random.org WHEN YOU YOURSELF have inconsistent reads and you hate him for having a long list of town reads he doesn't explain when YOU YOURSELF do the same.

Your case on me is horrible. Your whole thing was based on the fact that you think I'm a mime, but then you call me non-mime in the exact same post and now you say I'm scum even though the mimes are all dead! Complete inconsistancy.

But it's not just me. Your case on Chevre is equally bad. You actually gave no reason for hating him so much other than "I disagree with him". Actually, I could go on, you're pushing so many BS cases at once, your scumreads are my town read and you've given town-reads to people I think are blatantly scummy and I generally dislike that.

MattP
:
Something feels off about . You went through all the trouble of searching through 50 games to find games where hoopla is scum, and then searched through the posts to make sure nobody said anything about daytalk, and did it all in the 15 minutes since hoopla mentioned daytalk ITT?

I guess I could believe that, BUT why did you go through all the effort of reading through other threads for this one "town-tell" AND NOT even bother to read THIS thread? (As evidenced by not knowing there are mimes in your very next post) It just doesn't make sense to me at all. Seems like you kind of just BSed the "town-tell" (which really isn't a town-tell) on the spot. And you know who does that? Scum.

Petapan
:
Half of your posts are completely useless active lurking bullshit.
in particular is just straight up useless IIOA. The thread hadn't even been open for a day, and you're trying to call people out for lurking. Ugh, it's like, some people have lives you know?? Your excuse given later is that you needed to review them BUT why the need to post this junk in the thread then? The thing that seperates him from others posting white noise is I really get the feeling he's
trying
so hard to look like he's doing useful things and contributing while not actually doing anything at all.

I also think that given my relatively short list of scum-reads compared to town reads and given the nature of this game a whole bunch of scum are probably not posting or are just coasting under the radar.

And with that:

VOTE: petapan

just because out of my scumreads he contributes the least. I'll support other wagons though if this doesnt pick up I guess. I think he should be lynched though
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by petapan »

you're really incredibly superbly bad at posting, almost as bad as T-bone

but i'll humor you and argue with you for a bit since you're blatantly wrong

nowhere in posting a list did i say those people were scummy or even lurking, just that they hadn't been active and it was my idea that i should read up on them when they have become more active, and hell why not post it in the thread so that people can be reminded who to keep tabs on? you are shitting the bed real hard over something that was essentially a public note. if you legitimately think i'm not posting content, maybe go circlejerk with T-bone and throw names in lists and laugh about how protown you are, but i back up everything i say it's just that the knuckledraggers don't pick up on it

so i guess you live up to your username, really
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Are you going to do something besides insult me? This isn't helping your case bro
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

SOAD Peta is town :|

Join CC wagon today!
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 988, syndromeofadown wrote:Are you going to do something besides insult me? This isn't helping your case bro

see i don't really need to persuade you right now so i can just mock you derisively and laugh at your bad posts while i call out people i think are actually scummy. you probably don't notice this because you judge alignment by post length but i didn't bother to check this so if you want to prove me wrong by all means do so
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Why is Peta town, like at all?

I'm not really opposed to CC wagon though, better than uberinja or t-bone
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by petapan »

because i try to back up every single vote i make with reasoning, hope this helps. if you have questions about any of my reasons for my votes, i will explain them in simple english
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by manho »

done iso'ing UN, but i don't think he's scum.

will read the other leading wagons later.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by petapan »

read CC trust me you have time
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by manho »

^will do it first
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by YYR »

I can't keep up with this game, but I caught up for now. CC wagon is good.

VOTE: Captain Corporal
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

I have a suspicion that if CC were lurking because he was scum, he would have responded to the wagoning by now and tried to defend himself. Rather, it just seems he isn't on much and has little time on his hands. I could be wrong in that analysis, but scum that are lurking and have time to be on mafiascum will have usually reacted to criticism by now and be trying to reduce flak.

I'm not happy with lynching CC simply for low content. Yes there is the argument that he is not helping town, but frankly I would rather shave off scummies at this point than non-contributors. CC may well end up contributing more in future and turn out to be town.

Milk, on the other hand, I can't see being town.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by manho »

on one hand, i think CC is lurking scum. but on the other hand, i don't think scum would cast that second bandwagon vote. so CC is null for now.

t-bone is town. although i don't agree with his accusation on UN, it doesn't seem to be forced.

milk can't be read without reading the exact context. but i don't want to spend time reading that now. so i'll read later.

will vote later.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Peta, your posts are bordering on Ad Hom. I don't think that's a great idea.
Also: Did MoS just active lurk?

In post 997, TeChNoWC wrote:I have a suspicion that if CC were lurking because he was scum, he would have responded to the wagoning by now and tried to defend himself. Rather, it just seems he isn't on much and has little time on his hands. I could be wrong in that analysis, but scum that are lurking and have time to be on mafiascum will have usually reacted to criticism by now and be trying to reduce flak.

I partially agree with this, but I'd also like to wait and see if he DOES reply and what he says. I think he might just genuinely be inactive. However, he placed a vote without really contributing or giving a real reason for his votes. There is no indication of where he is in his "read". He's been reading for three days and hasn't finished... He's either lazy or really scummy.

In post 956, Kairyuu wrote:Ohai sykedoc. I see the assassins have failed.

(⌐■_■)
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”