NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by DeasVail »

What I meant was I didn't read properly what had been said since I last posted.

And, it's the fact that my town read on you is only slight which makes a vote on you not bad. My junpei townread is stronger than the townread on you.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2015, Junpei wrote:
In post 2011, StrangerCoug wrote:This still tells me nothing new. I already know the what; I want to know the why.

..Because he should probably want to vote me just based on a simple fact which he expressed knowledge of at the time of the first post, yet he did not. I felt that if he were town he would have acted with a vote in THAT post, rather than mysteriously wait 10 minutes and then vote based on the aforementioned simple fact.

OK, this makes better sense.

In post 2020, Junpei wrote:Well my play this game pretty much confirms me as town on its own so you suspecting me and keeping me in the lynch pool is SCUMMY!

In what way does your play confirm you as town?

In post 2022, Nero Cain wrote:I sold you on what?

In post 1980, Nero Cain wrote:You think I'm town but you like SC's vote on me. lololololololol

When you pointed this out, I looked at DeasVail again and saw it strange. What I get from DeasVail's defense is that he even though he disagrees that you are the best lynch, my vote isn't damning to him in any way, which, as your post that appeared in one of my preview edits states, still looks bad, no matter how slight his town read on you supposedly is.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2025, DeasVail wrote:What I meant was I didn't read properly what had been said since I last posted.

And, it's the fact that my town read on you is only slight which makes a vote on you not bad. My junpei townread is stronger than the townread on you.

but its still a town read. The only votes you should be ok with are people that you think are scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 2026, StrangerCoug wrote:In what way does your play confirm you as town?

I was using sarcasm to show the absurdity in OhGodMyLife's logic. But if you want me to continue with the sarcasm, then I'll say that my traits which make me confirmed town are self-evident and should not need to be questioned.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Code_X »

We should just speed one lynch of these three or maybe all three! Let's do it. Save the game from complete irritation.

Drmyshottyizsik
Kdowns
Scooby

We're just as likely to spend three weeks arguing over some bollocks case for Junpei or Nero and then mis-lynching. Let's get it done in one day.

And Maybe even FakeGod and Psyche could perish.

I'd also like RedFF to die though seem to be the only one.

Next we can off Mastin for crimes against the human eye. Too many words = glaze over everything. Is probably scum but spews so much shit everyone gets hypnotized and then seems to ignore.

Do it.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Psyche »

Guess I'm not getting that summary.
You can't step in the same river twice.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by kdowns »

Code_x, Even though I am one of the "three" you want to speed lynch, in what ways is that a good idea? It also sounds like you know that Junpei and Nero are town by saying that it will lead to a mis-lynch.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Code_X »

Because quite simply otherwise we'll spend 40 odd pages drawling over the same text - people will get bored/pissed off and the sooner we lynch someone the better to save people from posting walls of texts/arguments that no can be bothered to read. There are 82 pages and I bet you've maybe read about 5 of them! That's probably being generous.

As for suggesting I know both Junpei and Nero would be town. That's somewhat flawed because even if I was scum, it's pretty universally decided there are two scum teams. So I couldn't know for sure, could I. But, I'm town anyways so your whole point is irrelevant. I'm just fedup with 82 pages of what can only be described as shite. This game put simply isn't fun. As it goes I actually think both are town - like I did Pine.

Maybe when we've lynched a scum things will pick up and it will be a heck of a lot more interesting. Hence the sooner we do that - less pages/less posts/less incredible anal cases - the better.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Post by kdowns »

Code, I think the quite opposite, the more posting the better, as it gives more things to be able to analyse in the long run. Which will come for better cases and what not.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by Code_X »

We have 82 pages of posts and arguments. You like them. You go read and give me a list of scum. A detailed list with reasons.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 2:42 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

You know what?

Unvote, Vote: kdowns
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 am

Post by redFF »

Eh, kdowns? I dunno if a VI policy lynch is appropriate on day 3 with 0 scum lynched.

Junpei lynch had a large counterwagon on town, probably our best bet at this stage.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2029, Code_X wrote:We should just speed one lynch of these three or maybe all three! Let's do it. Save the game from complete irritation.

Drmyshottyizsik
Kdowns
Scooby

We're just as likely to spend three weeks arguing over some bollocks case for Junpei or Nero and then mis-lynching. Let's get it done in one day.

And Maybe even FakeGod and Psyche could perish.

I'd also like RedFF to die though seem to be the only one.

Next we can off Mastin for crimes against the human eye. Too many words = glaze over everything. Is probably scum but spews so much shit everyone gets hypnotized and then seems to ignore.

Do it.

And this plan of action is supposed to help us how, exactly? You cannot use frustration over people's failing to get anywhere with cases on one set of players as the reason to go after another set, much less clear the first.

UNVOTE: Nero Cain
VOTE: Code_X

My vote's not coming off until you post cases on all seven people you advocate lynching. And don't give me this "too many words" crap for mastin2. That's his playstyle.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 2037, StrangerCoug wrote:My vote's not coming off until you post cases on all seven people you advocate lynching.

Good luck.

I'm not doing it.

Lynch me if you want - but do it quickly - like today. Like now. Like maybe ISO me and Ninja and then if I'm the scummiest get everyone to lynch me. I can't be arsed. If that's supposed to be non-town then so be it. I'm sick to fuck of this game and the amount of pages and posts in it. Am I the only one? Perhaps I should ask for replacement so someone else can come in and spend 5 hours reading through the thread.

I'll give some thought to posting my opinions, but I'm not posting cases on seven players - why the fuck should I put the effort in when 50% of the players have put in less effort.

I'm saying we have plenty of content people who want to extend the game by posting another 20 pages of basically nothing are just dredging things out and making it even more annyoing/irritating for those of that are town. At this point another fortnight of waffling about and posting is not pro-town.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Code_X »

If anyone needs a case on Kdowns, Shotty or Scooby then you have a reading problem.

If anyone thinks they are cleared town then you are more deluded than I give you credit for.

Funny that Kdowns wants to keep prologing the day when he's not yet even posted any opinion on the previous 80 pages. As I say he's probably not even read more than 5 pages. Shotty/Scooby - fuck em. Useless. Never have I come across two players who have posted so little and seem to have attracted so little attention, how are they pro-town? How are they helpful.

I've posted a case on Red before it got shot down in flames. He's not done anything since to make me change mind considerably. Mastin posts far too much shite/theory and just drowns everyone out - if he does this as town then he's a bad player, he seems to know the exact make of numbers in the scum teams which is scummy.

Psyche/FakeGod purely haven't contributed and both have suspect voting patterns. Both I'd have no problem with if they lynched.

Anything else?

Who I do think is town. I'll do that next shall I.

Now seriously let's stop fucking around and lynch someone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Benmage »

vote drmyshottyizsik

baffled hes alive.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Psyche »

I have a reading problem, Code_X. Could you help me?
You can't step in the same river twice.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 2041, Psyche wrote:I have a reading problem, Code_X. Could you help me?

In post 2039, Code_X wrote:Kdowns wants to keep prologing the day when he's not yet even posted any opinion on the previous 80 pages. As I say he's probably not even read more than 5 pages. Shotty/Scooby - fuck em. Useless. Never have I come across two players who have posted so little and seem to have attracted so little attention, how are they pro-town? How are they helpful.

If there's more love for a Shotty lynch that will suffice.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:14 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1672, Code_X wrote:
Sigh

@Mod: Requesting Deadline Extension

We need a replacement not a Pine lynch. We also need to hear from a number of other replacements before the end of the day. Kdowns and Firestarter be good.

Code, IIRC you were the only one that request that the deadline was extended for Pine and didn't want to seem him lynched. Explain that.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:15 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

red, this is definitely not a VI policy lynch.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 2043, kdowns wrote:
Sigh

We need a replacement not a Pine lynch. We also need to hear from a number of other replacements before the end of the day. Kdowns and Firestarter be good.

Code, IIRC you were the only one that request that the deadline was extended for Pine and didn't want to seem him lynched. Explain that.

Sure I didn't think either were good lynches. We need a replacement for the main wagon. Simples.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:06 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 2045, Code_X wrote:
In post 2043, kdowns wrote:
Sigh

Sure I didn't think either were good lynches. We need a replacement for the main wagon. Simples.

Definitely calling it now, Pine's Replacement and You are Scum Buddies.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 2046, kdowns wrote:
Definitely calling it now, Pine's Replacement and You are Scum Buddies.

Epic fail.

Pine's replacement was Seacore who is dead town.

Lynch away please.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 am

Post by kdowns »

-derp-

Oh Look, I dun' derped.

Give an Actual case on my Code. Oh Wait, you don't have one.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 8:47 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

OK men, time to cowboy up. Everyone on the kdowns wagon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”