luffy (3): spyrex, staeg, TechnoWC
YYR (3): RedFF, luffy, trevor
amrun (2): MattP, BBmolla
Trevor (2): PeregrineV, uberninja
PeregrineV (1): Hoopla
lowman (1): amrun, elmo teh azn
RedFF (1): Lowman
Spyrex (1): callforjudgement
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Luffy »

In post 1573, BBmolla wrote:Do you think you have to wholeheartedly and completely disagree with everything your scumread says?
QFT, @Techno.
(This is an alt)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

Post by BBmolla »

Luffy wagon is shit too btw.

Haven't looked at YYR wagon.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Elmo wants to go 1v1 with techno, but his scum read on techno has seemed to have vanished, since his vote is "for sale." However, I can't argue with is vote on Lowman because this
In post 1296, LowMan wrote:But based on the part I've read I do agree with the current lynch target.

is terrible.

I'd be up for policy lynching MoS because he is intentionally playing in a way that makes him impossible to read, and he is doing nothing,

I don't understand the town reads on Hoopla and I think they are either dumb or fabricated.

In post 1322, redFF wrote:Hey guys the wagon that takes one page to get to 6 votes is probably not on scum.

This is pretty terrible, since the wagon carried over from day one. Who do you think was scum on the wagon?

I have a pretty solid town read on Trevor at the moment.

In post 1341, kondi2424 wrote:It was a Lyncher team of six consisting of me, BB, DeityKabuto, shotty, Kassadin, and chesskidsgirl.

I don't understand the point of this, since you listed players who are not in the game, and basically ruined the gambit.

Most of the conversion following that annoys me, but I can see bbmolla trying to push his gambit along, This post, however, really rubs me the the wrong way.
In post 1368, Hoopla wrote:I don't see the point in playing a 50 player game if Mimes and Lynchers that can end it with 40 players alive.

Something must be up.

I expect better from Hoopla and this failure to pick up on the gambit doesn't seem legit to me.

Spyrex pointed this out too, and Hoopla accusing him of OMGUS. This attempt of hers to dispel suspicion on her by acting as though it is unwarranted doesn't sit well with me.

In post 1451, Luffy wrote:Hey, can someone who is bored do ISO Zdenek, Trollie, and Chronopie, and give thoughts please? I think all 3 can fit the flying under radar scum profile.

What the fuck is this? You just gave your reads and now you're asking someone who is bored to do ISOs of the slots? Talk about poisoning the well and trying to drum up support for a lynch without pushing it.

I might read the Techno - Amrun argument carefully later, but for now, I've skipped most of it. Of what I did read, all want to say is that I want Techno to take it to heart and stop pushing garbage.

I don't understand Peregrine's vote on Trevor.

I'm bored with pushing Kondi and I'm starting here today

Vote: Hoopla
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by syndromeofadown »

In post 1572, BBmolla wrote:SOAD why do you hate it
I think in general posts like "good posting/A+/good job" etc. that only serve to compliment the poster usually come from scum.

In post 1573, BBmolla wrote:Do you think you have to wholeheartedly and completely disagree with everything your scumread says?
No, you can agree with scumreads and disagree with town reads, but like I said your post doesn't serve any purpose other than to congratulate amrun. You could have said "I agree that techno's points against UN are bad" and left it at that or maybe said "Amrun has been making good posts which make me reconsider my scumread on her" but as it stands you're just bringing up something obvious and patting amrun on the back for it. Which is scummy as fuck.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1579, syndromeofadown wrote:
I think in general posts like "good posting/A+/good job" etc. that only serve to compliment the poster usually come from scum.

No, you can agree with scumreads and disagree with town reads, but like I said your post doesn't serve any purpose other than to congratulate amrun. You could have said "I agree that techno's points against UN are bad" and left it at that or maybe said "Amrun has been making good posts which make me reconsider my scumread on her" but as it stands you're just bringing up something obvious and patting amrun on the back for it. Which is scummy as fuck.

Please see this.
Two mafia games, two town games. It's a playstyle thing.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I lied, three mafia, one town.

Still a playstyle thing.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1579, syndromeofadown wrote:

Not even close.

Spoiler:
-1 / Bad posting / Bad job / F- to you sir!
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 1571, Trevor wrote:Explain how me questioning these extra votecounts leads to me being scum, Uberninja. I really want to hear this.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 1567, Trevor wrote:What? We are speculating whether CFJ is using those votecounts as means of gaining town-cred and if they are really necessary. I think he is town, but whatever.

For what it's worth, I said I'd be doing this in the signup thread, before I knew my alignment.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count
With 40 alive it is 10 to lynch.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1583, Trevor wrote:
In post 1571, Trevor wrote:Explain how me questioning these extra votecounts leads to me being scum, Uberninja. I really want to hear this.

Is that so? Well, alright then.

You
yourself
are bringing into question his alignment, based on something as thin as providing extra votecounts. You don't want people to get credit for doing good things. You want everyone to look equally scummy and equally possible for mislynch.

Yes, he's doing votecounts (he's done 23 of them, for the record) but out of his 62 posts thus far that leaves 39 posts remaining, and that's more than at least 30 people in the game (some of which are dead, but etc -- there are only 16 people with more posts), so I'm not sure where you're trying to find fault with him.

Is it because he's providing a service to us for free, and you don't think we should be appreciative because he's only doing it for town cred?
Or is it the more obvious reason: because he's using the vote counts as an excuse for lurking, and hasn't provided any real content so far?

Because neither of those reasons are true.

And you bringing it up and trying to paint him as scummy for either of them is not only retarded, it's scummy as hell.

I'm glad you "really want to hear this", because I "really wanted to explain it to you".
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 1586, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1583, Trevor wrote:

Is that so? Well, alright then.

You
yourself
are bringing into question his alignment, based on something as thin as providing extra votecounts. You don't want people to get credit for doing good things. You want everyone to look equally scummy and equally possible for mislynch.

Yes, he's doing votecounts (he's done 23 of them, for the record) but out of his 62 posts thus far that leaves 39 posts remaining, and that's more than at least 30 people in the game (some of which are dead, but etc -- there are only 16 people with more posts), so I'm not sure where you're trying to find fault with him.

Is it because he's providing a service to us for free, and you don't think we should be appreciative because he's only doing it for town cred?
Or is it the more obvious reason: because he's using the vote counts as an excuse for lurking, and hasn't provided any real content so far?

Because neither of those reasons are true.

And you bringing it up and trying to paint him as scummy for either of them is not only retarded, it's scummy as hell.

I'm glad you "really want to hear this", because I "really wanted to explain it to you".

You didn't actually say the reason I gave, which was, "Is he using this service as a way to make people more hesitant to vote him?" I didn't even indicate if that was scummy or not. I said that he was making himself harder to lynch, not questioning his alignment. Regardless of his alignment, I was saying that he was only benefiting himself. With proof that he would do this as either alignment, the question of whether he would do this as scum only trying to gain town-cred is gone.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yes, because people are really going to avoid voting someone they think is scum just because they'll *gasp!* lose the free vote counts and have to wait for the actual MOD to do it! :roll:

I'm rolling around in my mind the idea of you being town and just stupid, but then I've seen stupid scum get written off for their stupidity before, and they lasted way too long (one was my scum buddy in my first game here) and even if you're town, that ridiculous level of stupid shouldn't be allowed to survive to cause damage later in the game.

The earlier you die, the better. If you're scum, which is likely, it's just bonus.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Luffy »

Putting my 2 cents in, I do agree with UN. Not as much as the reasons he game, but when I read these:

Trevor
In post 1564, Trevor wrote:Isn't callforjudgement enough? He subtly made himself unlynchable at the moment because of those useful votecounts.

In post 1567, Trevor wrote:What? We are speculating whether CFJ is using those votecounts as means of gaining town-cred and if they are really necessary. I think he is town, but whatever.

You can't tell me that these 2 posts aren't horrible contradictions. First you say that Call has basically made himself look townish with the vote counts, and then right after you say, you "think he is town, but whatever".

Sooo... what was the point of making the first statment in the first case, if you think he is town? Why are you trying to get suspicion on your townreads? If you would've said that you think he is null because of the vote counts, or that the vote counts can really be WIFOM, you would've looked fine. But here, it looks like "Oh, look. Let me throw some suspicion towards a generally liked townie, and then get myself out of the hole by saying that I think he is town."
(This is an alt)
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Trevor »

UberNinja wrote:Yes, because people are really going to avoid voting someone they think is scum just because they'll *gasp!* lose the free vote counts and have to wait for the actual MOD to do it! :roll:

I'm rolling around in my mind the idea of you being town and just stupid, but then I've seen stupid scum get written off for their stupidity before, and they lasted way too long (one was my scum buddy in my first game here) and even if you're town, that ridiculous level of stupid shouldn't be allowed to survive to cause damage later in the game.

The earlier you die, the better. If you're scum, which is likely, it's just bonus.

This post just reeks of bullshit. Let's just say you are right, and I stupidly created unnecessary suspicion on CFJ. Do you think that is policy lynch worthy? Creating suspicion on someone?
You obviously don't have a conclusive scumtell on me, and you are setting up the "It was his fault if he was town" excuse.

In post 1589, Luffy wrote:Putting my 2 cents in, I do agree with UN. Not as much as the reasons he game, but when I read these:

Trevor
In post 1564, Trevor wrote:Isn't callforjudgement enough? He subtly made himself unlynchable at the moment because of those useful votecounts.

You can't tell me that these 2 posts aren't horrible contradictions. First you say that Call has basically made himself look townish with the vote counts, and then right after you say, you "think he is town, but whatever".

Sooo... what was the point of making the first statment in the first case, if you think he is town? Why are you trying to get suspicion on your townreads? If you would've said that you think he is null because of the vote counts, or that the vote counts can really be WIFOM, you would've looked fine. But here, it looks like "Oh, look. Let me throw some suspicion towards a generally liked townie, and then get myself out of the hole by saying that I think he is town."

Did you not read? Tell me where in the first post I called him scum. Luffy: Tell me where I suspected him.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 1565, Luffy wrote:
Yea, I mean this risk of lynching him
is
great, considering we'll be losing those helpful votecounts*

*Unless he agrees to continue on doing them even after being lynched :P (Call, you should totally agree to this!)

Might I add, you agreed word for word with what I originally said.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1590, Trevor wrote:Did you not read? Tell me where in the first post I called him scum. Luffy: Tell me where I suspected him.

“He subtly made himself unlynchable at the moment because of those useful votecounts”

Uhh, I think that is very indicative that you suspect someone. I mean, why are you throwing a fastball in the first place then if you don’t think it’s suspicious? For funsies? Or for the town’s entertainment? Or… maybe, to throw more WIFOM and confusion onto a townish player?
(This is an alt)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Exactly. Luffy sees it.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1591, Trevor wrote:
In post 1565, Luffy wrote:
Yea, I mean this risk of lynching him
is
great, considering we'll be losing those helpful votecounts*

*Unless he agrees to continue on doing them even after being lynched :P (Call, you should totally agree to this!)

Might I add, you agreed word for word with what I originally said.

Might I add the I did not 360 a second later and start preaching that he is town?

PS: That was also mostly a joke. If Call is acting scummy, I'll vote him. I really don't care how helpful people might be appearing. Yes, the vote counts are a good bonus, but it's not a free pass. Just like someone pointed out some while ago, when I made my tl;dr post, someone commented that (s)he thinks some people are doing helpful things to stay out of the radar. Yes, some people's radar might work that way (as in, giving a free pass to people who are helpful), but I really don't care what you are doing, I'll analyze you regardless.
(This is an alt)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Luffy who are you an alt of please? I don't remember seeing it.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 1592, Luffy wrote:
In post 1590, Trevor wrote:Did you not read? Tell me where in the first post I called him scum. Luffy: Tell me where I suspected him.

“He subtly made himself unlynchable at the moment because of those useful votecounts”

Uhh, I think that is very indicative that you suspect someone. I mean, why are you throwing a fastball in the first place then if you don’t think it’s suspicious? For funsies? Or for the town’s entertainment? Or… maybe, to throw more WIFOM and confusion onto a townish player?

Because I noticed it when someone was referring to making Peregrine the official votecount fixer? I never painted him as scum or even put suspicion on him.

Uberninja, you never answered my question. You think I am either scum or a town worth policy lynching. Is what you think I did that bad for a policy lynch? Putting suspicion on a not very discussed player?
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1595, UberNinja wrote:Luffy who are you an alt of please? I don't remember seeing it.
Oh, I had hoped that some people missed my alt slip :shifty:

Probably not very helpful, but I am an alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. I joined this site recently, but I've played a lot of times on another website (Westeros). The only people I really knew before beginning on the player list was BB, since I know him from Westeros, so I'm more familiar with his playing style.

I am a lot more comfortable playing as alts in general, since (1) I really hate using outside meta and (2) I feel like I get less personal, since I would be attacking the alt, not the actual person, etc.. But this might only be because on the other site I play on, almost all games are all alted, so I'm more used to it. But, I'll adapt :P
(This is an alt)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Well, it's not like I could meta you anyway, because I've never heard of you or Westeros.
I just care if you're somebody I have played with before.

Trevor, my posts and my continuance to vote you answered your question before it was even asked. Stop trying to make discussion where there isn't discussion. You're either scum or you're stupid enough that getting rid of you is a great choice. If you don't want to be considered stupid, don't act stupid.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1598, UberNinja wrote:Well, it's not like I could meta you anyway, because I've never heard of you or Westeros.
I just care if you're somebody I have played with before.

That's why I said it wouldn't really be helpful :P

I wish so bad I had dayvig powers. Sometimes, I just get the urge to shoot some people right on the spot *sigh*. Ellibereth, what happened to shooting Trevor? Or anyone else for that matter?
(This is an alt)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”