Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1198, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 1195, Voidedmafia wrote:What you've done so far is good for an unvote, at least.

Really? You put someone at L-1 and tell them they're going to die if they don't produce content; they produce content and somehow that changes your opinion of them? What else was he going to do with all that time?

Answered your own question, broski.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 1197, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Can everyone give me a one-liner on what they think of Rhinox?

If it's as unrealistic a lynch as void says it is, I can switch to fish. Also, gonna try to pound out some more analysis some time in the next few hours.

^was just about to start the next part of that analysis, but just realized I forgot to grab the laptop I was planning on using. I'll make some time as soon as I can though. The first part is fresh in my mind and I don't want to lose that.

Fish, fair enough for most of that. However, I'm not likely to be convinced by the whole counter wagon thing. I was in a semi-recent game where we almost lost the game on that assumption
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Sleepless Assassin (4) - Debonair Danny DiPietro, hiplop, Magua
Magua (4) - fishythefish, Voidedmafia
rhinox (1) - Sleepless Assassin
DCLXVI (1) - kortul
kortul (1) - DCLXVI

Not Voting (2) - rhinox

With 13 votes it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is May 28th, 7AM PST
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

I'm afraid I'm
V/LA until Sunday
. I'll definitely get on at some point if I'm needed to vote, but I don't know when and probably won't be for long. To recap where I stand, at the moment it looks very much like Magua vs. SA; I'd much prefer a Magua lynch, because he's a great fit with Macroscum and his case on me is the worst thing ever. I don't see much of a case on SA; the wagon seems spurred on to a large degree by his uselessness today, which is annoying but AFAIC not scummy. The thing I pointed out recently is a pretty serious towntell for me; SA expressed an emotion that scum wouldn't have, wouldn't think to fake and didn't help his position, so I can only see it coming from town. If there was a last minute kortul surge I'd prefer that to SA.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Magua »

I don't want a lynch 'till we have a hiplop replacement who can weigh in on things.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:31 am

Post by DCLXVI »

I don't want to lynch SA today, he is my weakest scum read and I'm getting a town vibe from his recent posting...

I'd vote for either a magua or a kortul lynch..

However, I do agree that we should wait for hiplop's replacement.
@mod, I assume there will be a short extension if hiplop is replaced?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 7:27 am

Post by kortul »

I finally managed to finish my ISO on funky/DCL, with meta check on funky along the way, and here are the results.

Spoiler: funky
I won't repeat the general things about funky since everyone has their own opinion on playing styles, just pinpoint two things. When i saw his reads post for the first time, one part caught my attention.
In post 145, funkybike1 wrote:To me, it looks like this wagon on
Malee
is sort of forced; there is no relevant reason for her to be scum more than anyone else. LS's argument is based on pandering, which I find not to be a valid scumtell Day 1.
However, I respect other people's opinions
, and if this behavior continues from Malee, it will be very hard to dig out of the hole she created for herself.
I coudln't find a connection between the bolded part and the rest of the sentence, but if he knew the alignment of Malee, the phrase becomes logical from his POV.

After that he made some decent comments, answered the questions he wanted to, voted Alice, threatened to hammer Macro and dissappeared. Once again, if he knew the alignment of Macro and intended to /out, such a move makes a perfect sense. Threatening instead of quickhammering is usually seen as a town move, and removes some pressure from a slot, and the hammer itself never comes because of replacing.

I remember Rhinox and LS having opposite meta reads on funky, so took a quick look at his meta myself. I was able to find only town games, and his behavior changed from game to game, so i don't think that meta reads on him are reliable.

DCLXVI
:
His Day 1 play was ok, he was active, consistent and logical, focused. He was actively working on his LS case and that is town attitude in my eyes. His thoughts on the fact that LS lied were similar to mine. The thing i don't like is that he was casualy trying to shift suspicions from the slot to the bad play of funky or to lurkiness:
In post 484, DCLXVI wrote:if I had been another player in the game, I would have definitely found funkybike's actions scummy...yet I now know he wasn't scum...
In post 536, DCLXVI wrote:
Funkybike:
This is more of a lurker hunt as opposed to scumhunt. If I had not replaced for Funky I think a lynch on him would be justified.

During Day 2 his behaviour was completely different. He is unsure of everything, after some subtle nudging from Macro votes him in the middle of the day, but drops his suspicions soon after that. Among the reasons for vote - claim, that wasn't commented by DCL before, and he never answered my question about it, repeated several times. After that Macro somehow became strong town read, he didn't vote him even to prevent his own lynch. Which is against his own beliefs:
In post 572, DCLXVI wrote:As a townie I definitely try to avoid getting lynched, because I know my lynch will hurt the town.
But for DCL scum it makes sense - at that moment his lynch was really close, and he was ready to sacrifice himself to clear Macro spot by faking too strong town read.

His Day 3 is even worse. First he reminds everyone that he was a victim of scum driven counterwagon to Macro, with Fishy and SA scum. There is some logic in it so far. He votes Fishy, but once Fishy said that DCL isn't among his suspects, Fishy became town to DCL. Yet he didn't switch to SA. Instead he waited for something to happen, and once Rhinox and Fishy started a wagon on me he jumped there, asking for a claim. He copied the reason for voting me from Rhinox and Fishy, but while they were arguing their cases, he was just doing something else, not a single comment on anything i say afterwards.

Maybe that's because he actually doesn't want to show double standards?
In post 570, DCLXVI wrote:Townies don't need to lie about why they change votes, scum do and it looks like LS has been acting pretty scummy here.
That was the reason why LS become null read for me. Farther, in posts 748 and 751 he finds scummy the attempts of Macro to call him town for dubious reasons and sees it as placating, yet he has no comments when i find the same behaviour from LS scummy.

Let's move on. Wagon on SA started, yet DCL makes no attempts to vote the only player remaining scummy on his counterwagon, doesn't even comment him. When wagon on SA rolled to L-1, and Rhinox said that he is ready to hammer, DCL finally joined the crowd. And what was his answer to Magua question? Kortul, Magua and SA were the only players he was ready to lynch, who at that moment were the only players for whom DCL wasn't a town read.

In the last portion of SA research DCL isn't scum anymore, so the next very thing SA becomes DCL weakest scum read, with town vibes. And who is now scum on his counterwagon? :roll:

So now i am sure that my vote is in the right place. And guess if Magua will say that DCL is town, i will remain his only suspect.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

hmmm... feeling kinda stuck now.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Kortul, unless you can scrounge up support from two or three of us five DVs, I don't think you're gonna get anywhere with a DCL wagon.

Fishy's rather stuck on Mag (and I agree with him on why); if Mag drops his suspicion of you for DCL, then he might join you; Rhinox seems to be indecisive and seemingly unlikely to change his stance anytime soon if he last post is anything to go by; as for me, I'm rather confident in my magvote that I'm not as willing to change it. I do forget if DDD had DCL as a possible lynch candidate, though, so you might get him as well. (and a quick look back to about 1035 reveals that he wouldn't mind that lynch, at least).

If you only get Mag and DDD, then you'd have to get SA and hip's replacement to follow you before you get a lynch, so g'luck wit dat.

kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:22 am

Post by kortul »

Actually. we have only 4 doublevoters now. But anyway, i understand what you are talking about, and while waiting for comments or arguments on my DCL case will do the ISO on the last player in my current scum pool - Magua. If there would be no support, then closer to deadline i will decide what wagon i am ready to support. The research from SA or fresh look from hiplop replacement can help to make the decision.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 1200, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 1198, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 1195, Voidedmafia wrote:What you've done so far is good for an unvote, at least.

Really? You put someone at L-1 and tell them they're going to die if they don't produce content; they produce content and somehow that changes your opinion of them? What else was he going to do with all that time?

Answered your own question, broski.

If you weren't likely confirmed town this would drive me nuts in the worst way; that you out someone you apparently didn't think was scum at L-1.

In post 1207, Rhinox wrote:hmmm... feeling kinda stuck now.

Whole game is kindof stuck; should've lynched SA when the opportunity was there.

V/LA through Sunday
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

DDD, I mean that you basically stated why I voted him: He wasn't producing content, we demanded content, I voted him to L-1 ramp to the pressure for content (I am aware that I didn't exactly state that when I voted him but the course of action for him was rather clear by that point, no?), he eventually produced satisfactory content, I unvoted once said content was delivered. You'll notice I did keep my vote on him until he caught up with his intended Macro ISO (there was the stuff with Theo and Malee, yes, but I had already covered most of that back at the beginning of the day, so I wanted something better than that)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1205, DCLXVI wrote:
@mod, I assume there will be a short extension if hiplop is replaced?

A deadline extension will be granted if a replacement is found shortly before deadline
Co-host of The USL Show
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Just throwing out there, id rather lynch DCL than myself or magua. Still thinking rhinox/fish though.

DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@SA what about kortul or hiplop
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Id vote kort over hip, but wouldn't be overly excited about lynching either. Basically, I could settle for a kort lynch if I had to.

kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:59 am

Post by kortul »

Fishy, Magua, DDD and hiplop replacement - what are your thoughts on DCL and my case on him?

@Voided, as far as i understand you are not going to vote DCL today, so can you at least give a feedback to my case?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:37 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

imaginality replaces hiplop.

Deadline has been extended to May 30th, 10AM PST
Co-host of The USL Show
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 5:49 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 1206, kortul wrote:The thing i don't like is that he was casualy trying to shift suspicions from the slot to the bad play of funky or to lurkiness:

There are two ways I could have come in and responded to funky's poor play. I could have defended it, or I could have admitted it was bad play.

Defending him would have been hard because first off I don't know what he was thinking writing his posts, and secondly he didn't play that well.

Or, I could just be honest and give a fair account of the situation.

I chose to do the latter. Don't see how this was scummy.

During Day 2 his behaviour was completely different. He is unsure of everything, after some subtle nudging from Macro votes him in the middle of the day, but drops his suspicions soon after that.

As far as the playstyle change, I will admit that being completely wrong about LS was rather discouraging and made it difficult for me to figure out reads and such.

I don't see how macro nudged me to vote for macro, could you please show me that quote?

I kept my suspicious up on macro for a while, I dropped them after a while because I was overthinking the situation and then decided he was town. I know it's not the best explanation but that is what happened.

But for DCL scum it makes sense - at that moment his lynch was really close, and he was ready to sacrifice himself to clear Macro spot by faking too strong town read.

At the point where I was close to getting lynched was still during day two where I was really feeling uncertain about reads and stuff so that is why I wasn't willing just to throw out a vote on someone else I thought was town at the time.

His Day 3 is even worse.

No, I would say my play day three has been better than day 2.

First he reminds everyone that he was a victim of scum driven counterwagon to Macro, with Fishy and SA scum. There is some logic in it so far. He votes Fishy, but once Fishy said that DCL isn't among his suspects, Fishy became town to DCL.

Yes, my initial reaction day 3 was to suspect fishy and SA. However, I carefully re-read macro iso, post 1014

In summery, I didn't feel like macro's interaction with fishy could be that of scum partner's. Yes, it is odd that I dropped my vote quickly, but the first one was just my initial thoughts before I actually did some iso stuff.

Yet he didn't switch to SA. Instead he waited for something to happen, and once Rhinox and Fishy started a wagon on me he jumped there, asking for a claim.

I didn't switch to him because during my re-read I found you, kortul, to be scummier. I jumped on you because I think you are scum. I did make a case on you.

He copied the reason for voting me from Rhinox and Fishy, but while they were arguing their cases, he was just doing something else, not a single comment on anything i say afterwards.

Want to show what I copied, how about some quotes, I'm confidant that I was not plagiarizing them, how about you provide some proof.

Maybe that's because he actually doesn't want to show double standards?

maybe because I didn't want to start a wall post war. I made my case, you gave your defense, I don't always feel like I need to have the last word.

That was the reason why LS become null read for me. Farther, in posts 748 and 751 he finds scummy the attempts of Macro to call him town for dubious reasons and sees it as placating, yet he has no comments when i find the same behaviour from LS scummy.

Not quite getting the point kortul is trying to make here. I don't recall LS trying to placate people, LS sure wasn't calling me town. This point by kortul is a little confusing.

Let's move on. Wagon on SA started, yet DCL makes no attempts to vote the only player remaining scummy on his counterwagon, doesn't even comment him.

um, maybe because I had already done my re-read at that point and had determined that you were the scummiest and had made a case and vote on you kortul.

When wagon on SA rolled to L-1, and Rhinox said that he is ready to hammer, DCL finally joined the crowd.

Um, SA was and still is one of my top three suspects. I didn't join the SA wagon at the start because my vote was on kortul and I would rather see him lynched. I considered voting SA instead because absolutely no one was going on the kortul wagon anymore which I found frusterating.

And what was his answer to Magua question? Kortul, Magua and SA were the only players he was ready to lynch, who at that moment were the only players for whom DCL wasn't a town read.

Hadn't noticed that, I don't think SA was calling me town when I made that list though.

In the last portion of SA research DCL isn't scum anymore, so the next very thing SA becomes DCL weakest scum read, with town vibes. And who is now scum on his counterwagon?

This point is blatently false, SA was already the weaker scum read before his wagon came up. I think I made myself clear that I would rather see you lynched.

So now i am sure that my vote is in the right place. And guess if Magua will say that DCL is town, i will remain his only suspect.

False, SA is still a suspect.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 am

Post by kortul »

Sorry for the wall, most of the answers require quotes. P-Edit: Hmm, will try to break in spoilers, hope that will work.

Spoiler: Macro nidging
In post 1218, DCLXVI wrote:
During Day 2 his behaviour was completely different. He is unsure of everything, after some subtle nudging from Macro votes him in the middle of the day, but drops his suspicions soon after that.
As far as the playstyle change, I will admit that being completely wrong about LS was rather discouraging and made it difficult for me to figure out reads and such.

I don't see how macro nudged me to vote for macro, could you please show me that quote?

I kept my suspicious up on macro for a while, I dropped them after a while because I was overthinking the situation and then decided he was town. I know it's not the best explanation but that is what happened.
If it were a single post, i would quote it. Since the beginning of Day 2 four players were voting Macro - Voidedmafia, DDD, me and hiplop. You said twice that you don't like his read change on Voided, but other than that did nothing. Yet Macro included you in the list of those who were pushing him - "Really, the pushing on me from DCL, Debonair, Kortul, hiplop and voided are what I'd expect from scum". After some exchange he called you town, asked why weren't you voting him, etc. All that i called nudging, since at that time Macro was your only scum read, and you were doing nothing, so he had to casually wake you up. At least that's how i see this whole exchange - i don't see why scum would constantly pester town to finally vote him.

Spoiler: Sacrifice
In post 1206, kortul wrote:After that Macro somehow became strong town read, he didn't vote him even to prevent his own lynch. Which is against his own beliefs:
In post 572, DCLXVI wrote:
As a townie
I definitely try to avoid getting lynched, because I know my lynch will hurt the town.
In post 1218, DCLXVI wrote:At the point where I was close to getting lynched was still during day two where I was really feeling uncertain about reads and stuff so that is why I wasn't willing just to throw out a vote on someone else I thought was town at the time.
Ok, you weren't unsure about reads and stuff, but you had to be sure that you are town, right? Then why didn't you "try to avoid getting lynched"?

Spoiler: Proof
He copied the reason for voting me from Rhinox and Fishy, but while they were arguing their cases, he was just doing something else, not a single comment on anything i say afterwards.

Want to show what I copied, how about some quotes, I'm confidant that I was not plagiarizing them, how about you provide some proof.

Here's the proof:
In post 1013, Rhinox wrote:What I really don't like, and this is what makes me think kortul is scum, is voting LS at D1 deadline. LS was his strongest town read most of the day and the first time he said anything negative was when he voted him in that post at deadline. Actually he said he couldn't decide between his scum reads so he trusted his town read and sheeped nacho.

In post 1023, Fishythefish wrote:About LS - the problem isn't voting a townread to get a deadline lynch. The problem is voting a townread
over a scumread
at deadline when both are viable lynches

In post 1025, DCLXVI wrote:I do not see why kortul would have chosen to vote someone who had been a townread nearly the entire game over a slot he had considered scummy.
:roll:

Spoiler: Explanation

Not quite getting the point kortul is trying to make here. I don't recall LS trying to placate people, LS sure wasn't calling me town. This point by kortul is a little confusing.
Hmm, i will try to explain this differently. You found scummy and placating one player calling another player town for dubious reasons, and i found scummy and placating one player dropping suspicions from another player for dubious reasons. Hope this is more clear.

And what was his answer to Magua question? Kortul, Magua and SA were the only players he was ready to lynch, who at that moment were the only players for whom DCL wasn't a town read.
Hadn't noticed that, I don't think SA was calling me town when I made that list though.
Actually that's exactly what i have said. Only the players who
didn't think
you are town made it to your scum pool. (just in case you made a mistake in your answer - you were scum read for SA at that moment.

In the last portion of SA research DCL isn't scum anymore, so the next very thing SA becomes DCL
weakest
scum read, with town vibes. And who is now scum on his counterwagon?
his point is blatently false, SA was already the weaker scum read before his wagon came up.

Well, let's see:
In post 1148, DCLXVI wrote:Consider this Magua.

Maybe
I suspect SA more than I suspect you.
Kinda surprised at how wound up you are getting over this. Do you want me to be voting you?

@Voided
the lynch pool order doesn't matter.

The order would be Kortul, SA, Magua
, with a scum flip by SA clearing magua.
In post 1205, DCLXVI wrote:
I don't want to lynch SA today, he is my weakest scum read
and I'm getting a town vibe from his recent posting...

I'd vote for either a magua or a kortul lynch
:roll:
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 am

Ok. I have 40 minutes, so I'm going to try and ISO both Rhinox and Fish in regards to Macro's slot. If I have time, I think I'll do Kortul too. I really think Magua is town, but I guess he'd be next to be ISO'd followed by DCL.

So. Rhinox:
ISO 8: The part of the post where Malee's name is mentioned is more about Nacho, but it shows slight distancing.

ISO 10:
nacho...didn't vote vincent?? (now who's not paying attention :P)

Adds a playful smiley to a post that already has the tone of "lol you're doing what you call Nacho scum for but it's not scummy in any way".

ISO 11: I already said that I disagreed with this. Rhinox says scum would over explain rather than "oops and unvote" in the situation where Malee confused the whole Nacho-Vince did he vote or didn't he skimming thing. I didn't think anything other than that I disagreed at the time, but knowing Malee was scum, it sounds like he's trying hard to laugh off Malee's mistake (which I still don't think the mistake was any indication of her alignment, but Rhinox's reaction to everyone else's reaction to it definitely stands out that way).

ISO 12/14: Full of excuses for Malee. He starts with the argument that in order for Malee to be scum, the intent had to be there for the skimming thing (false). Then he uses "town do that too". Then, before a big deal can be made out of his defending her, he says other people are making good points on Malee.

ISO 28: Theo replaced in. Rhinox shoots down the Amished tell, but votes Theo for his flip on Alice.
It feels a little forced after realizing that Rhinox had been voting Alice just before this. Did he see them as buddies? If so, why switch? Or was Alice town at this point? Looking back, it looks like TheoScum makes Alice town for Rhinox. And looking for mentions of Alice, it looks like that stayed consistent. Interesting. Rhinox, how confident were you in your Alice scum read when you voted?
<- Ignore this. I see that Alice became town for Rhinox in ISO 19 because his beef was more of a "theory disagreement". Seems more null than town, but meh.

Everything until ISO 40 aka rest of Day 1: "Let's lynch Macro."

ISO 40:
I don't intend to lynch macro today. Nacho thought the lynch was stupid. LS in his dying breath said not to lynch macro. Two conf-towns not liking the lynch is good enough for me to leave it alone for now.

Seems like a lame reason to drop his suspicion.

ISO 44:
Its clear today my top 2 suspects would be macro or DDD. Thats where I was at at the end of the day yesterday. I had macro over DDD but a couple of confirmed townies believing macro to be town bumps DDD ahead of macro. DDD wants to call that a logical fallacy - its not like I'm saying "welp macro is town because dead townies say so", just that I can take that into consideration and trust it a little more. I don't see a problem with that. There's always MD threads about how no one listens to dead townies and scum know that and use it to their advantage. So yeah, I'm going to use nacho and LS reads as another data point. Not THE data point, but a datapoint nonetheless. And as for the VCA, when I said at the end "if DD is not scum then all the above is thrown out", its clear the implication is "iff DDD is scum, then this", and not "this, ergo DDD is scum."

Just over-justifying it now.

ISO 45:
I don't recall saying that because any dead player thought you were scum, I think your scum. What I did was reconsider how I felt about macro

^Why did this only apply to Macro?

ISO 52/56/57:
Like, I'd switch my vote to macro before DCL if DDD isn't going to be lynched.

if I have to choose between macro and DC today I see myself choosing macro.

I really don't like choosing between Macro and DCL. I'm going to renig on what I've been saying though. I like the company on the DCL wagon a lot more than the company on the macro wagon.

unvote, vote DCL

REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY

HOW DID WE NOT CATCH THIS BEFORE

And then ISO 58, he hammers Macro unconvincingly and I'm pretty sure I remember him playing that off as "OMG IM SO TOWN NOW", but I'm out of time.

tl;dr: I'm still convinced Rhinox is scum and I want everyone to look at the switch from "Macro is scummier than DCL. I'd vote Macro first" to "*votes DCL*".

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Rhinox »

SA: if you'd have been paying attention, you'd see we've already talked about my end of D2 derping. Why don't you give me your thoughts on what I and other have already said about it, since if I rehash it again someone might say I'm overjustifying.

In that whole post, you didn't say anything about why any of that is scummy.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

Post by imaginality »

Hi all! I'll be reading through this today; my first proper post will be tonight (NZ time).
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

also
going to be V/LA until sunday/monday
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Rhinox, refresh my memory. Why it's scummy should go without saying. You said twice that you'd end up choosing our now-flipped scum over DCL and then when the time came to change your mind, you voted DCL and demanded a claim. It's a clear connection to macro.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”