UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1649, BK201 wrote:does UN always play like this as town? if so just stay on psyche or myself.

I'm confused to the max by this post, but the answer is yes.

Read any of my games.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=UberNinja
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count

6 Psyche (Hiraki, inte, CF Riot, BK201, D3f3nd3r, Pine)
L-1

4 BK201 (Matias, UberNinja, petapan, Psyche)
1 UberNinja (noraaa)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 inte
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (crypto)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by petapan »

just examined the wagons and everyone on the psyche wagon except maybe CF riot is scummy, makes me feel even worse about that lynch

crypto, tell me your damn read on psyche right now
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

that ^
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 am

Post by Psyche »

SIX out of SEVEN times.
You can't step in the same river twice.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 2:28 am

Post by UberNinja »

six out of seven times what, Psyche
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 am

Post by inte »

hes referring to Pine's tell

UNVOTE:
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 3:20 am

Post by inte »

two questions before i go through with this

noraa why aren't you on the psyche wagon?

uberninja why aren't you on the psyche wagon?
Show

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 3:38 am

Post by noraaa »

Personally I'm waiting for UN to actually tell me why I'm such a big scumread without being willing to actually defend a really horrible case on me that was made days ago, and which I refuted immediately afterwards. All I get is ignored. It makes me want blood, honestly. Cause only someone stupid would be town and not address a blatant lie they used to try to push on me. Idk, maybe UN is an idiot. I'd like to believe otherwise. Which means scum or severely egotistical, or both.

And as for the Psyche thing, I've honestly psyched myself out (no pun intended) and don't know if he's scum or just severely misguided in how he's handling this game. After the last three I'm second guessing the hell out of myself. I really don't want to lynch another townie. I'm not great with math but I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing. I've been going back and forth on like four people this whole game and I can't keep a solid decision on them.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 am

Post by noraaa »

In post 1655, UberNinja wrote:six out of seven times what, Psyche

You're defending the guy but you don't even read his posts? Cause he's mentioned that several times.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1659, noraaa wrote:
In post 1655, UberNinja wrote:six out of seven times what, Psyche

You're defending the guy but you don't even read his posts? Cause he's mentioned that several times.
stop taking uber seriously
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 4:53 am

Post by inte »

uber is like 14
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Pine »

I'm seeing a Psyche-UN team, quite frankly.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1658, noraaa wrote:Personally I'm waiting for UN to actually tell me why I'm such a big scumread without being willing to actually defend a really horrible case on me that was made days ago, and which I refuted immediately afterwards. All I get is ignored. It makes me want blood, honestly. Cause only someone stupid would be town and not address a blatant lie they used to try to push on me. Idk, maybe UN is an idiot. I'd like to believe otherwise. Which means scum or severely egotistical, or both.

And as for the Psyche thing, I've honestly psyched myself out (no pun intended) and don't know if he's scum or just severely misguided in how he's handling this game. After the last three I'm second guessing the hell out of myself. I really don't want to lynch another townie. I'm not great with math but I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing. I've been going back and forth on like four people this whole game and I can't keep a solid decision on them.

Which blatant lie? If I get scummy feelings from you I'm not going to be shy about saying it. I've already said I get scummy feelings from you because of the way you talk to people when you seem to be in a more commanding position than them; you speak condescendingly and it doesn't feel right in my tummy tum tum.

That doesn't make me an idiot. But even I was an egotistical idiot, how does that mean I'm scum?

In post 1662, Pine wrote:I'm seeing a Psyche-UN team, quite frankly.

Really now.

Please explain that in context of this post:

In post 1641, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1618, Pine wrote:
In post 1617, UberNinja wrote:That's a better fucking case than the "case" on Psyche.

Plus my nagging gut feel that Psyche is town.

This is completely incongruous with your previous statements.

Unvote
Vote: UberNinja

I feel good about this.

In post 1620, Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Psyche

Nah. As much as my suspicion of UberNinja is peaking, it doesn't make sense to abandon a wagon on someone that's at least as likely to be scum. UberNinja tomorrow.

Ok, Pine, let's talk about these posts.

a) no it's not completely incongruous
. my scum read on psyche had been weakening as my scum read on noraaa, you and BK strengthened.
In post 1434, UberNinja wrote:I'm less sure on Psyche-scum as I have been. I prefer noraaa.

In post 1435, UberNinja wrote:*
than
I have been.

b) they're fruitless in terms of votes
because you switch from one wagon onto another, and then back onto the first. this is called scum posturing.

why? because it's scum throwing their weight around so other people will take notice of what they're saying (using their vote and voice to do one thing, but then switching back to voting the other direction while only using their voice to point... but there's still 2 votes in there so people will think it's a big deal and pay attention for a split second.

also because it changes the vote counts and the wagon analysis, moving you from whatever spot you were on the wagon before to a later spot on the wagon.

c) this is the best and most juicy one.

if you think i'm scum for changing my opinion on psyche, then let's study what the scum-motivated benefit of that could be:

either:
1. either i know he's town and i've been pushing for his lynch all game, only to jump off the bandwagon like it's hot as soon as it looks like he's going to be lynched, so that I won't be on a mislynch (MEANING I AM SCUM AND HE IS TOWN)

or:
2. i am not sure (BEING TOWN) and i've been pushing on him all game because of stupid shit he's been saying, but actually have some deep-seated doubts about his alignment, and want to lynch someone for something WAY SCUMMIER than psyche but am less sure on psyche (MEANING I AM TOWN AND HE IS TOWN)

in other words, there IS no hypothetical scum-motivation or benefit for me, as scum, to jump off the wagon and start shunning it like the plague.

and in BOTH of those scenarios, Psyche is town. which means you're jumping off a town wagon to someone you "think is scum", and then jumping back on the town wagon because a vote on me is completely useless because the Psyche wagon is far more viable at this point for you and your little scum friends.

and then of course the obvious...
d), you just want to stay on a counter-wagon to your scum buddy BK
just like he was on every counter-wagon to redFF's lynch

Particularly the either/or under option c).

More clearly... What is the benefit for me to:

a) randomly start bussing psyche out of the blue, causing the whole shitstorm where he's now being voted
b) turn around at the last second and say "actually psyche is probably town"

...if we're scum together?

That makes literally no sense, and makes me even more sure you're scum pushing for a mislynch.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 6:57 am

Post by UberNinja »

I am fucking baffled by the idiocy here. Maybe a small part of it is my own, but it's in no short supply.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 7:15 am

Post by crypto »

In post 1652, petapan wrote:crypto, tell me your damn read on psyche right now
town
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 7:15 am

Post by crypto »

vote: bk201
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 am

Post by noraaa »

In post 1663, UberNinja wrote:Which blatant lie? If I get scummy feelings from you I'm not going to be shy about saying it. I've already said I get scummy feelings from you because of the way you talk to people when you seem to be in a more commanding position than them; you speak condescendingly and it doesn't feel right in my tummy tum tum.

That doesn't make me an idiot. But even I was an egotistical idiot, how does that mean I'm scum?

Um, are you serious, cause if so you might have brain damage. I'll explain this once more, just so it's good and out there, because if you ignore it again maybe someone besides me will start to question your motives. I know you're well aware of what I'm talking about, but here you go. Let's pretend you're broken and stupid.

I've only posted the exact post I'm referring to at least three separate times bc you kept ignoring it. Iso me+you and figure it out for yourself. You seem to like having people hand you your answers but I'm not going to again. I already did that for you once before and you ignored it(and that was the second time I'd posted it). I know you're aware of said post because back then and again just a few posts back, you've acknowledged it with a little bit of a patronizing pat on the head and a refusal to answer. Who's the condescending one here? You also often show that you either skim or completely ignore posts from people (most specifically when you didn't notice I was ISOing even though I mentioned it at the top AND bottom of my post, and then again when you had no clue what Psyche meant by 6/7 even though he's been shouting it in almost every post for the last few pages).

You initially called me scum based on my voting patterns. The patterns you listed were NOT TRUE, and when I laid out the real patterns, it seems that you yourself were voting just about the same way I was. So that being said, if I'm scum for that, SO ARE YOU. I've asked you to address this claim many times and you just
blow me off every time
. I'd say that if you completely misrep my voting history then yeah, that's a lie in my book. Not sure why you couldn't just address it. I address things that come to me, and when I'm wrong about a "fact" I own up to it, cause I have no reason to be scared. Maybe you do. The longer you go refusing to deal with it, when I've repeatedly asked you to, the worse you look in my book. But hey, I'm just one vote. As long as you can fool everyone else, you're safe, right? (<--condescending tone, at your service)

As far as attitude goes,
how the fuck do I have power over anyone in this game?
Explain me that one. And while you're at it, explain
why you having an attitude doesn't make you scum, but me having an attitude does.
How on earth can that make sense in your head? I have an attitude when I talk to you, because you're obnoxious, but I actually try to be constructive with Psyche, and I've been trying to keep him in the game mentally, and part of how I play is to lay out my thoughts. First you thought that meant I was coaching him, then you thought that meant I was somehow being condescending to him. If you're town, you suck and you change your story too much.

If you're town,
you should have zero reason not to address this.
Honestly, you
should have the first time
, but the fact that you keep pretending not to know what I'm talking about over and over is making you look really fucking bad IMO, and honestly, you're playing to the stereotypes of your avatar a little too hard, don't you think? (Think about it yourself, I'm not going to spoonfeed you the joke either.)

My apologies if you actually are retarded. I feel my vote on you is well-placed.

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 7:56 am

Post by noraaa »

tl, dr. You're not scum for voting me, you're not even scum for voting me for a dumb reason, but you might be scum for lying about my play and then ignoring me when I refuted it.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Pine »

Lol, 1663 is a WIFOM salad

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 am

Post by petapan »

good crypto is town for now, but i just realized that psyche is dead unless we can get someone from the wagon to defect. guess that means i need to talk with CF Riot or defender because hahah everyone else there is beyond hope
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'm going to take a break from this thread for a day or so, because I clearly haven't been comprehending everything.

I admit I have been gratuitous in skimming to a degree, but the amount of vitriol noraaa is spewing at me is intense.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

noraaa, do me a favor and tell me how far back I should read. 10 pages? 20 pages? I am in a lot of games and I can't afford to spend more time on this than necessary because I have [about 40 pages] to read elsewhere.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Pine »

Vitriol? You've hurled accusation after accusation at her and completely failed to back it up. Granted, I haven't made a cogent case against her either, but my scumread is weak and admittedly incomplete, while you've gone at her like she was claimed scum for fuck's sake.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 11:28 am

Post by CF Riot »

I'm still here. And fine with my vote. Nora should put her's somewhere it matters.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”