Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

So Gen is scum with TvK?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Possibly.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 am

Post by TvK »

In post 96, Gen_Wolf wrote:
should i just hammer?

In post 135, Gen_Wolf wrote:
Anyways, I want to hammer
you but do you think its too early to hammer? Anyways, I am showing intent so please claim. If anyone else feels its too early hop off the wagon but scumslip to me is scumslip

Has no problems at all ending the day early, even in Om's case. But when the spotlight is on him, trying to lynch someone quickly suddenly became a reason be voted.

In post 139, Gen_Wolf wrote:
In post 138, Om of the Nom wrote:Okay, no lynching TvK yet.
Everyone get on the Gen_Wolf wagon.
VOTE: Gen_Wolf

I'll comment further on TvK's claim after the night phase.

Why now?

Ah, anyways
Vote: Om of the Nom

Why are you so adamant to hurry a lynch?

VOTE: Gen_Wolf

This is L-1.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:56 am

Post by RachMarie »

Vote Count 1.04

Chrimi
Om of the Nom
TvK (1) Jal
:right: Gen_Wolf (4) Om, Vijay, Kondi, TvK
(L-1)

vijay2vasandani (1) Gen_Wolf
Lastsurvivor
Jal
kondi2424 (2) Peregrine, LS
PeregrineV

Not Voting:
Chrimi

With 9 Players it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-06-19 18:44:04)
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

Vanilla Townie. Doesn't make a difference if someone shows intent or not... Just look at Om tomorrow please.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Why so urgent to claim? :/
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

Because I am going to bed now... and then studying for law in the morning thus I wont be around for a good 16 hours
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

Yeah good one. You've still got your RVS on me.
coming back after a 3 year break.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Can we vote vijay instead?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 158, kondi2424 wrote:Can we vote vijay instead?

Shit you are as floppy as a fish out of water.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Needs moar GW votes.
He needs death.
Also, I like how he casually tries to connect TvK and I together as scumbuddies for no reason.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by Gen_Wolf »

In post 160, Om of the Nom wrote:Needs moar GW votes.
He needs death.
Also, I like how he casually tries to connect TvK and I together as scumbuddies for no reason.

This is a sneaky post because quite frankly you just annoy me.

You speak the biggest load of shit ever. You insinuate things that are not even remotely close to what I mean. Learn to play the game and stop making shit up. Ok my rants over go back to lynching me off.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Lol
Discrediting
Nice

I can play the game much better than you can. I don't have to defend myself by discrediting your case.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Jal »

Om, what exactly is your case on Gen_Wolf? I'm barely seeing one.

Why do you want to end the day so early?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

We are not running people up to L-1, getting a claim, and doing it to someone else. That's twice today for no good reason.

In post 160, Om of the Nom wrote:
Where did he do this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 164, PeregrineV wrote:We are not running people up to L-1, getting a claim, and doing it to someone else. That's twice today for no good reason.

So you think we should lynch Gen?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 165, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 164, PeregrineV wrote:We are not running people up to L-1, getting a claim, and doing it to someone else. That's twice today for no good reason.

So you think we should lynch Gen?

maybe after 163 gets answered, and let Gen give his reads. If he's still got 5 votes and conversation is done, then yes.

Personally, I'm not seeing a stellar reason to do so, but most of the day so far has been like this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh. I assumed from your post that you don't want to see someone else claim...
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 163, Jal wrote:Om, what exactly is your case on Gen_Wolf? I'm barely seeing one.

My case is building itself through all the answers I've been giving to his posts. Plus, do I actually need a case to vote someone?

I want the day to end early because I'm getting impatient and I've already found the scum. You guys can continue to drag this day out if you want.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 145, Gen_Wolf wrote:
In post 141, Gen_Wolf wrote:
In post 140, Om of the Nom wrote:You were perfectly fine with hammering TvK which was a quick wagon. What's wrong with me wanting another wagon this quick?

The fact that TvK's wagon was justified. Whats the reason for mine?

Also, the fact TvK had a wagon because he let a 'scumslip' out trying to protect you yet you didn't reciprocate the same feelings
. You just want a lynch to happen. A mislynch by the seems of it.

This is where he casually connects TvK and I.

TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by TvK »

I'm keeping my vote on GW for now. I can't seem to find a better place for it.
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

In post 168, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 163, Jal wrote:Om, what exactly is your case on Gen_Wolf? I'm barely seeing one.

My case is building itself through all the answers I've been giving to his posts. Plus, do I actually need a case to vote someone?

I want the day to end early because I'm getting impatient and I've already found the scum. You guys can continue to drag this day out if you want.

I don't often laugh out loud on this site, sometimes not at all but this did it for me. That isn't a case first off. My answers to your questions do not make it a case. A case would deem or the facts as to why is he is scum. I would not be considered scum because of your answers, I would be scum based on mistake and answers I (GEN. WOLF) have given. Because you answer a question really well doesn't then automatically make me scum.

Uh, Yes you do need a case to vote someone.

Here is a question for you Nom, when the end of today comes and I am lynched and I just happen (amazingly, I might add) to flip town. What then?

In post 169, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 140, Om of the Nom wrote:You were perfectly fine with hammering TvK which was a quick wagon. What's wrong with me wanting another wagon this quick?

Also, the fact TvK had a wagon because he let a 'scumslip' out trying to protect you yet you didn't reciprocate the same feelings

I merely stated that TvK protected you and then you wanted to lynch him straight away? How is that insinuating you and TvK are scum buddies? I do not understand?
What I did say is that you don't care who you vote you just want a lynch to happen. I am pretty sure the next wagon, if any, pops up you will be on it so quickly and find a reason to be on it!
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:05 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

Sorry, the first paragraph above didn't make a lot of sense so I am just editing it here (Should of proof read it! Sorry):

I don't often laugh out loud on this site, sometimes not at all but this did it for me. That isn't a case first off. My answers to your questions do not make it a case. A case would be the facts as to why a person is scum. I would not be considered scum because of YOUR answers to someones questions, I would be scum based on mistakes and answers I (GEN. WOLF) have given. Because you answer a question really well doesn't then automatically make me scum.

Here is a question for you Nom, when the end of today comes and I am lynched and I just happen (amazingly, I might add) to flip town. What then?

PEDIT: Sorry :) Think its fixed now!
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 171, Gen_Wolf wrote:
In post 169, Om of the Nom wrote:

I merely stated that TvK protected you and then you wanted to lynch him straight away? How is that insinuating you and TvK are scum buddies? I do not understand?
What I did say is that you don't care who you vote you just want a lynch to happen. I am pretty sure the next wagon, if any, pops up you will be on it so quickly and find a reason to be on it!

You said that TvK protected me, but I didn't protect him. You make it sound like he had to white knight me and defend me because I'm his scumbuddy and was about to be lynched. I don't need defending from other players to not be lynched, as I know all the good players will realise how townie I am and they won't want to lynch me.
In post 172, Gen_Wolf wrote:I don't often laugh out loud on this site, sometimes not at all but this did it for me. That isn't a case first off. My answers to your questions do not make it a case. A case would be the facts as to why a person is scum. I would not be considered scum because of YOUR answers to someones questions, I would be scum based on mistakes and answers I (GEN. WOLF) have given. Because you answer a question really well doesn't then automatically make me scum.

Hey look, more discrediting. I guess I can point out why this time.
"I don't often laugh out loud on this site, sometimes not at all but this did it for me." This is used to insuinuate that my case is terribad and isn't worth looking at. Really, I feel it is just a scumploy to try and save your scum ass.
"Because you answer a question really well doesn't then automatically make me scum." This is used to deter from my main point and twists my words to make my case appear differently than what it is.
I have given facts as to why you're scum, they just aren't in one concise post you may call a 'case'. If you had been reading my posts you would note everything I've said as to why you're scum. It's all around the game, and not having them all in one post just encourages you to go and read the game again to find it (which is a good thing).
"My answers to your questions do not make it a case..... I would be scum based on mistakes and answers I (GEN.WOLF) have given." This here is plain contradiction. Your answers don't make a case, but then you would be scum because of the answers you gave? This sounds like two attempts at discrediting my case but sadly, it's not consistent.
Also notice the Appeal to Repetition going on here. You say that my answers to you do not make you scum, but you repeat it several times when not needed. It makes me feel like you're just trying to get it into everyone's head until they start to think that you're right.

No I don't need a case to vote someone. I have/have seen many people who vote just on gut. No case is involved. You say I have to have a case just to make it sound like I have no reason for voting you and also to make it sound like I'm calling you scum without saying why.

Notice more discediting? "...when the end of the day comes and I am lynched and I just happen (amazingly, I might add) to flip town. What then?" This sounds like a cross between appeal to fear and appeal to probability. When I read this post it sounds to me like you are saying, "Oh no, you shouldn't lynch me because I might flip town." The amazingly is also included to instill extra doubt in everyone as to whether or not I'm right.
If you flip town, I'll just go on with other suspects. Business will continue as usual, you aren't anything special.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

There, I made it more case like to suit your needs :3

Return to “Completed Open Games”