BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

How should I know why you bolded that?

And Gregory, not cool. I just got done stating, for the millionth time, how sick I am of people insisting I'm only suspicious of people because they attack me. This is FALSE. I have stated over and over again my reasons, and the fact that you guys keep doing that just increases my belief that as a new player, I'll never be allowed to just play here..

Nothing is impossible.

I still don't know what "soft-claiming" is, so I don't know how to respond to you asking me to stop. I know that several of you were demanding I tell you my role.

I still see Matt's actions as suspicious. I don't see many people saying they're Mafia because they MIGHT have been killed. There was no proof. And why target him of all people?

FS, you should unvote me. It's wrong to lynch me for the reasons you want to. How do I know the rule? Seriously? You think I never bothered to read through the rules? Honestly, this is getting more and more silly. As for where I found the rule, I believe it was somewhere on the forums.

So, according to Parama, I'm stupid for thinking Mafia will be obvious. Yet Parama and Matt BOTH claim that I'm obviously Mafia.

I dislike FS and the reasons he is trying to get my lynched, as well as his hostility. However, I don't think he's Mafia, so much as someone who just really hates Newbies.

It's not the pressure that gets to me, so much as people targeting me for being new and twisting everything I say for the same reason.

Given how much effort I put into trying to convince people that SH should be lynched for inactivity, I'm not sure how we could be working together. I don't see how I could be working with Aru either, since I've also been pushing to get him lynched.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

FS, ya I see your theory on BabyBlue. While its a possibility, I'm not sure I'm buying into it. I used to prescribe to the theory "there is no way someone can be that newby", only to be surprised time and time again at how much newbishness is possible. While I'm not ready to call BabyBlue confirmed town, hell at least she is participating enthusiastically and I'm confident if she is scum we will catch and lynch her eventually anyways.

BabyBlue, how old are you in real life? Why are you dodging that question? Don't want to lock yourself into too hard of a fake persona for the rest of the game? ;)

If BabyBlue is an alt trying to play the newb card, thats hilarious and so be it.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I don't really want to tell anyone my age. It's private.

And seriously, please stop saying I'm an alt. I'm not. But the admins are actually talking about banning me solely because people keep suggesting I'm one, and I don't want that to happen.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Vote Count 1.06

BabyBlue (4) - wierdalexv, FightingShadow, Parama, MattP
MattP (3) - BabyBlue, Near, Gregory
wierdalexv (1) - Echo
Scumhunter (1) - Shattered Viewpoint
Gregory (1) - mykonian
FightingShadow (1) - Arugula
Echo (1) - Scumhunter
Arugula (1) - Toon Fighter

Not Voting (0)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline

~11 days and 15 hours
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Well, everyone is voting now, but we still can't seem to agree...
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by MattP »

Baby, you have about twice as many posts as anyone else. Do you think you could post less? I don't mean this in a rude way, it's just hard for people that have been gone for awhile to come back and have to catch up on a bunch of pages, especially when a lot of your posts are just observations, like your last one.
SlappyKrust
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

And we wouldn't want observations in a game that revolves around...observations.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by MattP »

Baby, it's a useless observation to say, "we can't seem to agree" what does that do to move forward the game?
SlappyKrust
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

It's a useless observation to say my post is a useless observation. You're getting on my case over nothing.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 533, BabyBlue wrote:It's a useless observation to say my post is a useless observation. You're getting on my case over nothing.

Ok, cool so you admit it was useless. That's all I wanted to know.
SlappyKrust
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

And now you just prove that you LACK observation.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by MattP »

Echo, what is your current read on Baby.
SlappyKrust
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

It's pretty obvious you are just trying to find fault wherever you can, because you are desperate to see me lynched. I still believe we should vote you out.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

I was rethinking Baby today, and now I'm not certain...

I dunno, but it doesn't really seem like newbscum under pressure would keep spouting the same useless points over and over again when it's obvious it won't work.

I need to go to bed and think it over some more. I'm sorry this isn't really and content, I promise to have something up tomorrow morning, along with an ISO reread of Baby, keeping the above in mind.

Also, @Baby: what would I have to do to get you to join a newbie game? (Outside of this one of course, I don't want to break any rules.)
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Kill Matt!

No, I jest. I really don't have any interest in a Newbie Game. It was the more experienced players who encouraged me to join a Mini, so I finally did.

But, really, you should unvote me and vote for him.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

@Baby: Not to sound like a complete jerk here, but, to put it bluntly, you NEED to play a newbie. I'm trying to help you out here. Please, if there's anything non-game related that I can do to get you to play one, tell me.

OK, going to bed for realz this time.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 538, wierdalexv wrote:I was rethinking Baby today, and now I'm not certain...

There is NO way to know if he is trolling or not and he will be our demise if he makes it, and he will, to lylo, if we have to come to lylo.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by MattP »

wierd, the fact that Baby is not at ALL offended that everyone is calling her useless says something. She says she's not useless so why does she never defended her usefulness when called out on it? It's because she is trolling and she knows it. Either that or she knows she is an idiot, which would at least make me feel a little better because the first step to recovery is admittance.
SlappyKrust
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Arugula »

In[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4118089#p4118089]post 525[/url], BabyBlue wrote:
I still don't know what "soft-claiming" is, so I don't know how to respond to you asking me to stop. I know that several of you were demanding I tell you my role.

Soft-claiming is insinuating or implying that you have a certain role. For example, "the town will be in bad shape if they lynch me." This softclaims an important role.

In[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4118089#p4118089]post 525[/url], BabyBlue wrote:FS, you should unvote me. It's wrong to lynch me for the reasons you want to. How do I know the rule? Seriously? You think I never bothered to read through the rules? Honestly, this is getting more and more silly. As for where I found the rule, I believe it was somewhere on the forums.

I agree that his reasons for voting you are poor, and I think this is a good explanation for it. FS, what do you have to respond?

In[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4118089#p4118089]post 525[/url], BabyBlue wrote:I dislike FS and the reasons he is trying to get my lynched, as well as his hostility. However, I don't think he's Mafia, so much as someone who just really hates Newbies.

Don't let your emotions dictate who you think is scummy. I think FS is scummy too, but I don't dislike him for it. He has also stated that he has nothing against newbies, so that point is wrong.

In[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4118089#p4118089]post 525[/url], BabyBlue wrote:Given how much effort I put into trying to convince people that SH should be lynched for inactivity, I'm not sure how we could be working together. I don't see how I could be working with Aru either, since I've also been pushing to get him lynched.

That is what you call bussing. Bussing is purposely calling out or going against your scumbuddy to make it seem like you aren't scum with them. I don't think you are bussing, but that is not a reason to exempt you from being scum with someone.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

Of course I'm not useless. I've been saying that throughout this game and even before joining it. I've said over and over the Town is in big trouble if I die.

But if you think I'm a bad player, then why lynch me? I'm surely no threat to you. Maybe the real reason is because I see through your lies.

I do NOT let my emotions dictate who I vote for. How many times do I have to say that? I said myself I don't think he's Mafia, but you guys are still claiming that. And he originally made it clear he was against me because I was new, and he didn't want to play with a newbie player. So he wanted to get me out and demanded I go join a Newbie Game.

Bussing sounds lame. If I were Mafia, I don't think I would call unnecessary attention to one of my allies.

You should vote against Matt instead of FS.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Arugula »

Stop trying to sway my vote. Matt is town whether you like it or not.

And you flat out said that you don't like FS and his hostility.

And bussing is a common tactic.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I will not stop trying to sway your vote-that's a part of the game.

You say Matt is Town, but NOTHING backs that up.

So what if I said I don't like FS? I also said I DON'T think he's Mafia. So please stop trying to push that same old claim that I'm letting my emotions get the better of me or target anyone who attacks me.

And I still think bussing sounds lame.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Arugula »

Yes, but you give no reasoning. You say, "You should change your vote to Matt."

Matt fake daykilled Venmar to get a reaction. Why would scum do something like that when there is an easy lynch like you? Also, his "hostile" approaches are town.

You shouldn't not like a player because he thinks you are scummy.
BabyBlue
BabyBlue
Goon
BabyBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by BabyBlue »

I have spent most of the game giving reasons for lynching Matt. And I will never buy that he faked that kill to get a reaction. First, it seems unlikely that anyone would really react that way to an unconfirmed kill. Second, he goes after Ven out of the blue. And third, immediately, he goes back to trying to get me killed. And Ven clearly agreed, which is why he left. The other people voting against Matt agree as well. And there's also his weak reasoning throughout the game too.

I don't like any player who hates on Newbies.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Arugula »

Well, I disagree with you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”