Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

dunno how it confirms anything since i thought hindu said he doesn't get confirmation

don't actually want to vote UN but I will absolutely murder him over ddd if i have to make that choice.

stiiill want lld dead and i think that can actually happen unlike grey and benvenghaze.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 3148, SpyreX wrote:If Tammy uses tonight and Hindu targets well they either waste a RB there lalalala OR it confirms Tammy.

It wouldn't kill you if it didn't work right Hindu?

Also yes more UN voats are a good thing. I'm actively hoping that I get extra sweet powers and its a fuck you vig.

Idk? If she's rb'd, yes. If she's lying, it can't modconfirm her anyways. She said it was confirmable, meaning, I assume, the mod posts something about it. If she isn't lying and is rb'd, I won't die. The only way my death means something is if she gets roleblocked and no modconfirmation happens. So I want some fucking clarification via mod pm's before we go all "lol later hindu".
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vi can't tell me if I myself get confirmation of my action going through.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I guess I'm confused help me out:

Hindu = the love love.
Tammy = commutes.

Both of you use your abilities

If Hindu love love to Tammy:

Success:
One of you (tammy) is lying or Tammy was RB'd.
Failure:
One of you (hindu) is lying or Hindu was RB'd.

So, as long as Failure != dead Hindu well.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

WELL FINE MR
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The thing that gets me is does Tammy even DIE or does she just go away "in flavor"? So many ifs about this and also I can use my ability at any point in the game whatsoever.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXIX:
Nailah
:right: Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-4) ~ Nikanor, GreyICE, singersigner, Katsuki, Lady Lambdadelta, MaguaofIllusion, kanyeknowsbest, ToastyToast
UberNinja (L-8) ~ SpyreX, Tierce, Magister Ludi, Glork
Nikanor (L-10) ~ UberNinja, danakillsu
Tammy (L-11) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro
Lady Lambdadelta (L-11) ~ Gammagooey
kanyeknowsbest (L-11) ~ Alchemist
singersigner (L-11) ~ Tammy
Tierce (L-12) ~
Tammy

Not Voting:
Teleporting Speed Hippos, Benmage, Rhinox,
Glork,
Hinduragi

--With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

DDD activity level increasing by a factor of 20 in response to wagon is interesting.

Reads are a tad -_-

No you can't scare me away by threatening me DDD

If I own the "mistake" of voting you you own the "mistakes" of days 1 and 2.

And that requires me to believe this is PYP DDD on acid.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

so many haters hating

of course there's going to be a bunch of mistaken reads in a game like this, we started with 29 players and still have 22 of them.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Glork »

His townreads are a full day behind schedule, but they're on par with what most of the town should be thinking.

However, I'm not interested in his list of townreads.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 3155, Hinduragi wrote:The thing that gets me is does Tammy even DIE or does she just go away "in flavor"?
In post 0, Vi wrote:15. Shmugen
replacing MathGirl277 D1
- Micaiah,
Daein
's Priestess of Dawn,
Daein Resistance
- Missing in Action Day 2!
16. Nexus -
Tarhalindur, Imperial Prince Julius over Mafia
Daein Resistance
- Warped Out Day 2!
5. Duplicity (Regfan + Shift hydra) - Sephiran, Prime Minister of
Begnion
Self-Aligned
- Warped Out Night 2![/b]

Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

Are you expecting them to come back, Glork?
I don't believe they will.

I really, really hope they are not going to return.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, well, duh--Glork, in (at least some of) the source material, characters retreat from battles instead of being killed. They are defeated/beaten, not necessarily dead.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Glork »

My point is that Hindu's questioning flavor, when it's apparent that there are people who aren't actually dead-in-terms-of-flavor who are dead-in-the-game. :roll:
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hi guys
I have a role
It makes me confirmed town.

/sig if you have a role that makes you confirmed town
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 3163, Glork wrote:My point is that Hindu's questioning flavor, when it's apparent that there are people who aren't actually dead-in-terms-of-flavor who are dead-in-the-game. :roll:

He's questioning if her role flips or not--if there is a role reveal or if we have a janitored flip.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

My role probably won't flip upon my death. Looking at the roles there's one called Cleric of Daein. I'm not the duck out of Kilvas, so I should just flip my name. When I die though, I'll die. It's just that if someone targets me when I leave, I won't because no one can target me when I leave.

Are you guys actually contemplating whether or not I'm lying. I'm pretty weary of DDD's word of warning to everyone who said for me to use my role at night because it won't be confirmable like it would be during the day.

Regardless, really couldn't care less about dying in this game. If the players I respect think I should use it to proof my ability, I will.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3166, Tammy wrote:Regardless, really couldn't care less about dying in this game.

:igmeou:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 3167, singersigner wrote:
In post 3166, Tammy wrote:Regardless, really couldn't care less about dying in this game.

....said the person who self-voted throughout basically all of D2. :igmeou:
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, you don't really get to use that emoticon against me after the rant you had at me earlier in which you made it very clear how very much you wanted me dead - not because I'm scum just you know cause it sounds cool to you. As far as anti-town play goes, it's rather hypocritical of you anyway. You're just a very nasty person singersigner. I hope one day you get over your bitterness and yourself.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

sigh.

hindu i don't suppose you want to join me on lld since you're not voting now? i'd go greyice too but I don't think enough people would actually go with it to get a lynch today.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3168, Glork wrote:

Clearly you missed the part about her bitching and moaning about getting lynched and crabbing that it's TOTES RIDIC to even think she's scum. It was ironic, to say the least. :roll:

To make it more clear, I never resisted the possibility of getting lynched...it's just quite a change in tone from what she's been saying up til now.

@Tammy... *sigh* I will tell you the same thing I told Glowball last summer: you're acting like a child. You have no concept of not playing the game objectively, and it really reflects in/hurts your play. I may act anti-town at times, I may respond with snark when it's dished out at me first, but when it comes down to it, I don't rely only on my heart and emotions. I meant everything I said D2 about being the best lynch at the time because I was looking at it from an objective perspective and realizing that eventually I would be more of a detriment to town if left alive that much longer with that many conflicting feelings about me (that, and I was quickly losing motivation to care about the game because of how cluttered it was). It's a large game, I'm disposable, and the game is too long to deal with (let alone tolerate) so many emotions.

By the way, I think there are a least of a couple people here who can tell you I'm the first to admit I'm far from perfect. But I DO think I can get over a few people thinking I'm scummy, instead of turning around and crying about it. I just want you to learn, really. You witnessed Haylen's dismay over being mislynched in TM, and shouting that people needed to "read her better"...but there's an issue with the foundation when you can't convince people that you're town (when you're town). It's then that you need to examine yourself and start improving from there instead of shouting at how wrong people are.
(I say this assuming more than just scum are pushing for your lynch, since obviously they have another objective >_>)

I'm seriously trying to reason with you here. I really do want to help you improve. Maybe I'm not the person you'll listen to because I don't have the reputation, or because you disagree with the way I've been playing the game, or whatever. But please, understand that no matter what advice I give you, the best thing for this game
right now
is to stop cluttering the thread with so many emotions.

For everyone who posts walls...if it can be said in one sentence, please don't say it in five... >_>

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Sorry, I really needed to get that off my chest, and really wish to move on from here, drama aside. I'm going to be gone for the better part of the next two days, so...yeah... I'll literally wagon/hammer anyone but MaguaofIllusion, Nikanor, danakillsu, Gammagooey, Tierce, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Glork, Hinduragi.

I like tomatoes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3171, singersigner wrote:
In post 3168, Glork wrote:

Clearly you missed the part about her bitching and moaning about getting lynched and crabbing that it's TOTES RIDIC to even think she's scum. It was ironic, to say the least. :roll:

To make it more clear, I never resisted the possibility of getting lynched...it's just quite a change in tone from what she's been saying up til now.

@Tammy... *sigh* I will tell you the same thing I told Glowball last summer: you're acting like a child. You have no concept of not playing the game objectively, and it really reflects in/hurts your play. I may act anti-town at times, I may respond with snark when it's dished out at me first, but when it comes down to it, I don't rely only on my heart and emotions. I meant everything I said D2 about being the best lynch at the time because I was looking at it from an objective perspective and realizing that eventually I would be more of a detriment to town if left alive that much longer with that many conflicting feelings about me (that, and I was quickly losing motivation to care about the game because of how cluttered it was). It's a large game, I'm disposable, and the game is too long to deal with (let alone tolerate) so many emotions.

By the way, I think there are a least of a couple people here who can tell you I'm the first to admit I'm far from perfect. But I DO think I can get over a few people thinking I'm scummy, instead of turning around and crying about it. I just want you to learn, really. You witnessed Haylen's dismay over being mislynched in TM, and shouting that people needed to "read her better"...but there's an issue with the foundation when you can't convince people that you're town (when you're town). It's then that you need to examine yourself and start improving from there instead of shouting at how wrong people are.
(I say this assuming more than just scum are pushing for your lynch, since obviously they have another objective >_>)

I'm seriously trying to reason with you here. I really do want to help you improve. Maybe I'm not the person you'll listen to because I don't have the reputation, or because you disagree with the way I've been playing the game, or whatever. But please, understand that no matter what advice I give you, the best thing for this game
right now
is to stop cluttering the thread with so many emotions.

For everyone who posts walls...if it can be said in one sentence, please don't say it in five... >_>

You know...whatever. I do know how to view the game objectively. I admitted that the first few hours of my game here were not stellar. Do I always deal with suspicion well? No, but I'm working on it. Am I temperamental, yes. I fully 100% absolutely admit that I am. Doesn't mean I'm not decent at this game. Some people are overaggressive, overbearing assholes. I'm a bit emotional, so what? But being insulted for no reason? Nah, fuck that. Being wagoned because I didn't post in this game immediately after it opened, when I didn't even enter Theme Park and only logged on for a few minutes to ask a question one night? Nah, fuck that. I wasn't even prodded. I can deal with suspicion. Hell I've nearly been lynched and been fine; I've had rational, non emotional, wall wars and been fine. But having several people hounding me because I asked a question in a thread, supposedly ruthlessly bussed my godfather in TM, and was busy last week but stayed my ground about my main suspect until someone offered sound reasoning for why they shouldn't be lynched and was still active just not overactive...nah fuck that.

I might be part emotional player, but I contend that actually makes me a somewhat of a better player because it helps me read people. I'm not saying that I always read people correctly, but I'm sometimes quite accurate and I really think it's because I walk the line between logic and emotion. Maybe it's a little annoying, but lots of personalities are annoying in this game. I don't particularly enjoy seeing an entire page of spam posts by Alchemist bragging about how many posts he has and is so obvtown in this game, but whatever I deal with it, not gonna insult him for it or tell him I wished he was dead or would replace out over it.

Seriously, look at this series of events...tell me that something's not fucked up with it.

In post 2830, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I have another question, why did the Tammy wagon originally fall apart? Looking back it's filled with lots of town names and no confirmed scum.

@Tierce, and we trust that LLD is town as well?

In post 2831, SpyreX wrote:If you're talkin about Nik its not like he went BAM COPPED.

I'm more eyeraised at the salivating masses.

@DDD: Because Tammy is sooo town youguys

In post 2842, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 2836, Tierce wrote:@DDDP - We don't. That's why I said likely.

Can't say I have any sort of faith in LLD here given what I know and how strongly I disagree about SpyreX and how she's sloppily sitting on the wagon of awful.

VOTE: Tammy

In post 2851, Tierce wrote:Wait wait wait

Like... seriously?

UNVOTE: UberNinja
VOTE: Tammy

And the wagon went on from there.

If this is all town. Like I'm flabbergasted. And as far as anti-town goes. I had a scum read on scum-Implosion, scum-Nexus. I expressed doubts on scum-Shmugen and vague doubts about apparently scum-Duplicity. I might have an emotional outburst or two, but anti-town I am not. Childish, I am not. Emotional, okay I am. Not gonna lie or pretend about that. And everyone who was on it was attacking me for various reasons that didn't make sense to me.

Just think about it from my pov. Look at the entirety of this day (Tuesday's) posts. A flash counter wagon started on me solely based on the fact that Sunday night I posted two posts in another thread but didn't post here. Please explain to me how in what possible universe that is indicative of scum. Tierce claimed that I was posting in games on site (I didn't even log in here yesterday), which I wasn't with the exception of those quick two posts, to prove that I was scum. And people actually followed here and pushed it. Look at the way some people were acting towards me. Were they rational? People were willing to lynch me because I posted in a thread other than this one. Think about this. And if you think I'm scum or even suspicious for it, read the posts that I posted on Sunday night. Hell, read my site activity for all of last week when I was supposedly so erratic and unTammy like to be obvscum because I wasn't wall posting.

Not one of the people voting me did anything other than call me a liar, tell me to claim, insult me for something or other, insinuate some random suspicious behavior that doesn't actually apply if you look at anything as a whole, and you call me
anti-town
?

Yeah, that probably took more than enough sentences to say. But, CES once told me that I use a whole lot of words to say nothing, so, meh.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3170, Gammagooey wrote:sigh.

hindu i don't suppose you want to join me on lld since you're not voting now? i'd go greyice too but I don't think enough people would actually go with it to get a lynch today.

Gamma - really not sure what I think about you at the moment, but I'd be willing to lynch LLD if we don't lynch Singer or DDD.

/inb4anyofyouidiotsdon'trealizeIhadascumreadonherdayonebutwhatever

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”