wolfsbane
wolfsbane
Goon
wolfsbane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:01 pm

Post by wolfsbane »

dahen wrote: I suspect Primate the most. Not only because the way he is attacking me, but because he was very quiet day one. One reason I find probable is that he is mafia with a more active player day one and that they agreed during the night that I was a good lynch target because of my error and that Primate should be the one to push hard on me so the other mafia(s) could silently move with him.
How do you figure Primate was quiet day one? I think he was one of the most actve players. He moved his vote around a few times during the random voting stage. He put the third vote on DAS, which enabled you to add that infamous fourth vote. Then he was pushing for your lynch I believe. I don't see any much change in his behavior.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:41 am

Post by Twito »

dahen wrote:What? Mons was the SK and thus would not even have a partner. Why would he protect me if he believed I was mafia?
Ofc mon doesn't have a partner and how could he know you are mafia? Sorry I don't understand what you are asking/saying here.

I find Cpol jumping out of darkness rightaway when being called for lurking kind scummy. It just makes it look like he was really following the thread without posting.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:38 am

Post by Patrick »

of course he was. That is basically what lurking is. Still waiting to hear from DAS about his strange post.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:07 pm

Post by TBuG »

Vote: DAS
because he just attacked someone for
not
voting a lurker T.T
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:58 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

Patrick wrote:of course he was. That is basically what lurking is. Still waiting to hear from DAS about his strange post.
At work so small post.
What question are you actully asking me?
WTF? is that it?
You want me to say the post was just crap?
you want me to say I was trying to get you to vote for me?

and Pbug....are you carrying stuff over for another game?? I will keep my vote on chef till he posts or is replaced. Of course its scummy of cpol to now post but I will come to that when ALL palyers are active. I am half tempted to OMGUS vote you for not giving a shit. I loook forward to your next 2 sentence post
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:08 pm

Post by Patrick »

Well I don't know. Usually when someone makes a post that makes no sense I ask them to explain it. I don't usually dictate to them exactly how. Do you still think i'm sitting on the fence? Have you not looked at the parts where I give my opinions?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:53 am

Patrick wrote:Well I don't know. Usually when someone makes a post that makes no sense I ask them to explain it. I don't usually dictate to them exactly how. Do you still think i'm sitting on the fence? Have you not looked at the parts where I give my opinions?
Sorry to sound arguementive but if the post made no sense how would you know I think your sitting on the fence?

but anywho.

I was just pointing out a behaviour pattern. If I had turned up dead in the morning I wanted the point seen on a re-read . Who are you voteing for anyway.?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:05 am

Post by TBuG »

davidangelsummers wrote:
Patrick wrote:There is also cpol who has hardly said anything.
I'm not trying to wagon either of these two but want to hear what they have to say. Both have gone largely unnoticed.
Has anyone else done anything bad that your going to point out but then do nothing about ????
What will it take?
A man standing over a body with a knife, shouting Im happy I killed the bastard b4 you vote?
Sitting on the fence is great but it doesnt always get results.
I cant help feel like your trying to divide and conquer
EGMEOY-at least you post but thats about it.
Mod are we replacing Chef and Cpol?
or is it Post or Perish time. No-one likes a Lurker
You attacked Patrick for not voting for a lurker.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:50 am

Post by mlaker »

Vote Count
dahen (Primate, Twito) 2
chef855 (davidangelsummers) 1
davidangelsummers (PBuG) 1
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:01 am

PBuG wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
Patrick wrote:There is also cpol who has hardly said anything.
I'm not trying to wagon either of these two but want to hear what they have to say. Both have gone largely unnoticed.
Has anyone else done anything bad that your going to point out but then do nothing about ????
What will it take?
A man standing over a body with a knife, shouting Im happy I killed the bastard b4 you vote?
Sitting on the fence is great but it doesnt always get results.
I cant help feel like your trying to divide and conquer
EGMEOY-at least you post but thats about it.
Mod are we replacing Chef and Cpol?
or is it Post or Perish time. No-one likes a Lurker

You attacked Patrick for not voting for a lurker.
I attacked him because all his today posts seem to be designed to look at everyone else but not upset that person by voting for them.
I have seen scum do this in past games. Look like you are being helpfull to the town and then steer people away from your scum mates.
I am getting no love on the lurker wagon and if Chef was going to post he would have. . I will wait for his replacement ...
UNVOTE[\b]
The reason I think Votes are so important is because I think it shapes the game. If all people where to just talk and not Vote the day would drag. I am not saying you have to be trigger happy Just moving foward. Is this wrong?

I would really like to here more from Cpol
I know its a bit boring but can we do a checking in and post or this day will drag and drag.

Sorry if the construction of my sentences confuse . If you look at my last game I nearly quit because of it. Please try to bear with me .
My wierd Norwegian humour and bluntness dont tend to carry across well.
Thanks
I am off to Norway on Saturday for a week if I fix my Dads computer I should have no trouble Posting ...
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:02 am

Post by TBuG »

I like my vote ATM.
wolfsbane
wolfsbane
Goon
wolfsbane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:35 am

Post by wolfsbane »

Maybe Pbug is on to something here. It's one thing to go lurker hunting, another to try to make Patrick look scummy for not going along. DAS, if you thought Patrick was trying to steer attention onto the lurkers and away from his scummates, why did you take the bait and go after chef?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:36 am

Post by Patrick »

Sorry to sound arguementive but if the post made no sense how would you know I think your sitting on the fence?
Well I suppose at least you aknowledged that you're nitpicking. I said your post made no sense just to avoid saying your post was crap. But if you prefer. Your post was crap. Ok?
I attacked him because all his today posts seem to be designed to look at everyone else but not upset that person by voting for them.
Not true. I actually think i'm quite confrontational as a player. In any case, I'm not a fence sitter. I think you are stretching to try and get some more dirt on me.
Cpol is lurking and really needs to get involved. Chef just needs replacing right now.
I don't like the vibe from your recent posts.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Primate »

Nice bandwagon you have there, but you seem to be missing the fact that we're lynching Dahen today.

You guys just aren't trying, are you? :roll:
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Patrick »

^^^ tunnel vision
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:30 am

Post by Primate »

This wagon requires on Dahen to be scum for it to be legitimate. The best way to
test
the legitimacy of this wagon is to go straight for the source.

We can draw all the links we want between player and player until we get so dizzy we trip over our feet, but until we have legitimate info, I feel very uncomfortable making the large psychological leaps you guys are doing.

Pbug, Wolfsabane, you guys believe that DAS is trying to draw attention off his scumbuddy, dahen, so, by association, Dahen has to be scum for your arguments to hold any water. And if your basic premise that you're basing your argument on is that Dahen is scum, why don't you just lynch him and get it over and done with?

I have gotten a pro-town vibe from DAS. That may change in the future, but for now he's in my good books.

It's proving very hard to get Dahen lynched. This Wagon is being fought by somebody. Plus, The speed with which a counterwagon has developed has only cemented my suspicion.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Patrick »

Dang, For the first time this game, i'm getting some odd vibes from Primate. That post looked off. You seem to be fighting against the DAS wagon, and very determined for Dahen to be lynched. Speaking for myself, I haven't made a connection between DAS and Dahen. I don't remember PBug saying DAS is trying to get attention away from Dahen either.

My problem with DAS is he's accusing me of sitting on the fence and trying to stay in everyone's good books. Tell me, do you think this is true? I think it looks like stretching.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:38 am

Post by TBuG »

Primate wrote:Pbug, Wolfsabane, you guys believe that DAS is trying to draw attention off his scumbuddy, dahen, so, by association, Dahen has to be scum for your arguments to hold any water. And if your basic premise that you're basing your argument on is that Dahen is scum, why don't you just lynch him and get it over and done with?
I believe no such thing, wtf does das have to do with dahen? das attacked Patrick for not voting for one of the lurkers, chef and cpol. Where does dahen figure in to that?

If das is scum, I'll be looking heavily at Primate.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:39 am

Post by Patrick »

simul posting. But yeah. That confirms what I thought. Primate you are the one making the big leaps here.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:25 am

Post by Twito »

I think Patrick sitting on fence saving his vote is scummy.
Now there is this new wagon on DAS for.. what? For basicly saying that Patrick saving his vote is scummy. And coz of that now he has wagon on him. Stupid.. or scummy.

I think Primate made pretty legimate post and now just coz PBuG said it's scummy one Patrick leans towards that being confirmed. Hmm..
Could point out into Patrick being scum knowing PBuG is town and that's why thinking of him as someone important to convince. :P
Or just repeating the same thing to make it look like truth.
Anyways I think post Primate made was a goodone.
Patrick wrote:My problem with DAS is he's accusing me of sitting on the fence and trying to stay in everyone's good books. Tell me, do you think this is true? I think it looks like stretching.
I think it's true..

I'm more and more sure of the quilt of Patrick and Dahen.
And again, where is Dahen?
Looks like he is lurking and waiting for his wagon to disappear.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:33 am

Post by Primate »

Hmm, I appear to have formed a misconception somewhere. Disregard the first three paragrahs of my earlier post, faulty premises and all that.

@DAS. Could you possibly go through the steps that allowed you to form an opinion of patrick as a fencesitter?

Nevertheless, PBuG, I really dislike the speed with which this wagon has risen, especially Patricks third vote for not liking the vibe.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:54 am

Post by Patrick »

It's not as if we're speedlynching him, he's only at 3 votes. And if you look, you will see that me and wolfsbane simul posted.

Twito, just got more suspicious to me. He defends Primate's post on Primates behalf, then Primate comes on and admits that he made a mistake. I think Twito is desperate to make me to be suspicious. And like I said before, just because I am fairly conservative with my vote, doesn't make me a fence sitter. I have been involved in most of the discussions in this game, and have given my opinions. I confess I'm really surprised to be accused of being non commital.
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:51 am

Post by cpol »

Sorry for not posting more, i did actually PM the mod to say id have limited access to the net this week, guess i forgot to post that on here so i do apologise for that :)
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:08 pm

Post by dahen »

And again, where is Dahen?
I'm right here. There have been lots of interesting posts tonight (in Sweden). I will get right back with my analysis.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:00 pm

Post by dahen »

First of all, I want to explain what I meant with Primate's change in posting behavior. Day 1 he voted for me as a OMGUS-vote. What happened then, well he put vote number three on DAS who had the previous votings:
monsieurchouette wrote:vote: DAS

because he cant claim cop this time.
and
kristocker wrote:vote: davidangelsummers. Thanks random.org!
Primate's third vote-post was:
Primate wrote: Let's stir up the hornest nest, this is a bit slow for my liking.

Unvote Vote Davidangelsummers

Thats 3.

*sits back to watch*
Then he jumped on me for putting the fourth vote on.
What about this sentence directed to me:
Primate wrote:Pressure is a cop out of a reason.
Is this role-fishing or does it mean something else? I actually can't translate this so help me if I'm completely wrong.
Primate wrote: However, the point of a bandwagon is not to put pressure on the voted, it is to put pressure on the scum surrounding it to join, pressure that can be observed.
Yes, this is exactly what happened. We got a very interesting discussion out of it. I still think that you are looking the most suspicious, partly becuase you didn't seem to like the discussion it caused. At least you didn't lift it forward. Later there were more votes for me and then you woke up of course.
Primate wrote: Quick food for thought, the Doc just confirmed someone.
Waiting for someone to say: "But what if there isn't a doc" or what? Your comment is something we all think, but only one writes. Why? Well, you kind of explained it later, but still I don't like it.

Now to the recent discussion:

@DAS: I understand some of the vote-critique against Patrick, but I still don't understand why you are focusing on him? At least for me, it seems like Patrick succeded in taking some of the focus away from me when I was getting close to lynch. Maybe we are scum together, but attack me instead of him, then.

@cpol: Any person, townie or mafia wants to survive. There are three ways of doing that: 1. Tell everybody why you are innocent. 2. Try to find someone else that looks guilty. 3. Do nothing and hope people change their minds.

I chose number two. I really hope you're not holding that against me. What would be a better choice? Primate actually suggested number one, but I don't like that alternative.
Twito wrote:
dahen wrote:What? Mons was the SK and thus would not even have a partner. Why would he protect me if he believed I was mafia?
Ofc mon doesn't have a partner and how could he know you are mafia? Sorry I don't understand what you are asking/saying here.
Sorry, I misread the quote from monsierchouette. But you are welcome to explain your answer to him, because I'm not sure I follow.

Then Patrick and DAS started to argue. Why? If someone of them are mafia I think it's DAS, but he must be mafia togehter with Primate in that case (yes, I know he voted him). But then PBug steps in as well. Hmm... Too many people on to him and this time it's not random.

I'm getting more and more sceptical of wolfsbane, who once again happily follows along. So
FOS: Wolfsbane

Then back to our Primate.
Primate wrote:This wagon requires on Dahen to be scum for it to be legitimate.
What? If I'm not scum, then DAS can't be scum? So now I am scum with DAS and Patrick? And all your previous critique on me was putting the fourth vote on DAS. Stick to one logic, please! Ok, you wanted it to be disregarded later, so disregard from what I just wrote if you like.

I'm happy that it's hard to lynch me. I think it's becuase you are pushing so hard with your fourth-vote theory.
PBug wrote:If das is scum, I'll be looking heavily at Primate.
Hmm... but how do we fit in Wolfsbane in this? I want him there.

I don't know what to think of Twito at this point. Maybe it clears a few things if you explain that monsieurchoutte-thing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”