nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 am

Post by nhammen »

Addendum to 1) Your play doesn't match any of the alternatives I can think of, so you do look extremely close to confirmed town.
Addendum to 2) If anyone was lining up lynches it was Empking, although I personally don't think that is what he was doing.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

vote: Salamence

obvscum here
~Toon fighter~
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 101, Empking wrote:Rofl: You're mutually voting each other and Pre is the only one voting you.
The interaction is that he only mentions your name when he votes you. He also voted a player noty voting him which in the context of the rest of his play is weird and suggests a connection with you.

or the person he was voting. But, yes. If you accept that there is a logical conclusion to be reached from Prescending's play, then 1 of rofl and sala is scum. In that case I would lean towards rofl. Sala was voting pre, while rofl didn't until the end. That's only a minor point though because it could be distancing. rofl's hammer was also a bit weird; calling pre scum without having any previous indication of thinking this, or explaining what led him to this conclusion. But I don't accept the premise in the first place.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:46 am

Post by mcqueen »

I feel loved. <3

Also, besides the Salamence wagon, to base whoever it was's alignment off of his [Slamence] flip, all other wagons are complete shit. They are based off tiny spokes of land, leading off an island, not a huge boat sitting right in the docks. They seem almost "third party votes," meaning they are based off of an already controversial lynch. This reasoning seems pure shit to me, as finding out what someone is, to not find out what someone else is, won't help us find out what whoever it was (the person I can't remember above) is. Not worth it.

We are going to lynch Salamence for -
  • A. To base whoever it was's alignment off of his flip.
    OR
  • B. Because he's scummy.

And we are going to -
  • A. Not lynch "third party votes."
    AND
  • B. Lynch actual scum.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:57 am

Post by PMysterious »

I'm afraid mcqueen is right. Salamence20 is the wagon of choice for this game day.

VOTE: Salamence20
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 am

Post by mcqueen »

VOTE: Salamence

That's L-2.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:34 am

Post by PMysterious »

Woah, um, I don't think we should have the day end as early as Day 1.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 87, Arugula wrote:Also, we have 2 scum down on D2. Unless we completely fuck this up, town should win this. NO QUICKLYNCHES. Scum want a fast paced game with no information revealed.

I am very uncomfortable with someone being at L-2 already. Also, I would like to hear MoI's response to sala.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Nocmen »

Out to find the others responsible for the deaths, the town quickly gets to work as the sun slowly lights up the village. And they are quick to start the finger pointing, and seem to be quickly getting over the death of their tracker.

Vote Count 4

Salamence20 - 6(VisceraEyes, Arugula, McStab, Toon Fighter, PMysterious, mcqueen)
roflcopter - 2(Empking, Velazanth)
Empking - 1(roflcopter)

Not Voting - 5(MagnaOfIllusion, nhammen, Toogeloo, Tangion, Salamence20)
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 132, nhammen wrote:
In post 87, Arugula wrote:Also, we have 2 scum down on D2. Unless we completely fuck this up, town should win this. NO QUICKLYNCHES. Scum want a fast paced game with no information revealed.

I am very uncomfortable with someone being at L-2 already. Also, I would like to hear MoI's response to sala.

This.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:21 am

Post by mcqueen »

2 scum left (possibly only 1, but at most 2). Salamence20 is at L-2. If he's quickhammered, we can figure it out.

I'm not saying 2 people should just quickhammer him, but no damage is done by him being at L-2.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You know what would truely be ironic. Me flipping town and MoI being scum. Im sure hes not, but it would be if town let him live under the radar.

Toonfighter and PM votes are really scummy. It smells of scum jumping on a mislynch.

But, if I get lynched before im back. Im VT, like every game i am in. I was very happy in may D1 play, because it seems I was at least acting more town than scummy than I always play, the I fucked up. Im sorry town.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:59 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

UNVOTE: Sal

Time.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

I just reread the thread in it's entirety. I'm gonna go back to hyperlurking. NO QUICKLYNCHES I'M WATCHING YOU!!!

Before anyone asks, yes I have opinions, no I'm not sharing them right now (soon), and yes you can touch my hand. If you want.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hey all ... I see Nocman didn't pass on my weekend LA status I pmed him about.

I'm LA with family duties (like every weekend) so you will have to wait for a comprehensive post til at least Sunday sometime. In the meantime I'll say that Sala's "You killed MOI you bastards" is something I don't think I can let go as it would be a stupid post as scum but an even dumber post as Town. I do not subscribe to "Too Dumb for Scum" and I cannot believe the explanation given. I'm not going to vote him immediately ... give me 48 more hours please.

One other thing stuck out at me in my quick scan ...

In post 89, Arugula wrote:Also, if/when Salamence flips scum, MoI is conftown.

I hate buddying. It makes me itch. Especially coming from someone I found suspect when reading Day 1. Salamance flips scum and this is a pretty blatant distancing job IMO.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 139, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey all ... I see Nocman didn't pass on my weekend LA status I pmed him about.

I'm LA with family duties (like every weekend) so you will have to wait for a comprehensive post til at least Sunday sometime. In the meantime I'll say that Sala's "You killed MOI you bastards" is something I don't think I can let go as it would be a stupid post as scum but an even dumber post as Town. I do not subscribe to "Too Dumb for Scum" and I cannot believe the explanation given. I'm not going to vote him immediately ... give me 48 more hours please.

MoI, I know you think this is a dumb post, but do you remember the person who posted it? Seriously could you see any scum being this stupid? Remember what you told me? Seriously a dumb post like this is something you expect from me.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Arugula »

@MoI
How am I buddying to you? I think Salamence expected you to be the kill, and said, "Oh, man, MoI died!" because he thought you died. Obviously, scum doesn't kill scum, so you would be pretty much considered town if Salamence flips scum.

And what makes that distancing as opposed to everything else that has been posted about Salamence?
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 141, Arugula wrote:@MoI
How am I buddying to you? I think Salamence expected you to be the kill, and said, "Oh, man, MoI died!" because he thought you died. Obviously, scum doesn't kill scum, so you would be pretty much considered town if Salamence flips scum.

And what makes that distancing as opposed to everything else that has been posted about Salamence?

What if both are town or scum? I bet you haven't thought of that yet.
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Tangion »

Wow the days seem to be going by to fast I need to do a more in depth read through but for right now I would like to agree with nha that VE is not necessarily conf town just because he killed scum at night Im still fairly new to this game so I'm not to familiar with vig roles but I do know that third party roles exist that are neither town or scum and I dont think we should make mcqueen conf town just for pressing the lynch on the mob boss

for now i will VOTE: rofl that hammer seemed too quick and too sure stinks bad of distancing imo
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I originally suspected the possibility of a SK VE, which is why asked for his thought process in choosing IaI. But his play today has pushed that thought from my mind. He is too prominent and with a dead Tracker, I don't see a motivation to bring attention to himself as third party. I'd say VE is more likely town than third party.

Adding to my town reads, Velazanth is at the top. I also like nhammen, McStab, and mcqueen (in most like to a little less sure).
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 135, mcqueen wrote:2 scum left (possibly only 1, but at most 2). Salamence20 is at L-2. If he's quickhammered, we can figure it out.

I'm not saying 2 people should just quickhammer him, but no damage is done by him being at L-2.

My problem is that finding the last scum would essentially be random, because we have so little to go on. I don't particularly like that. But if he is scum, I don't see what else should be done instead...

In post 140, Salamence20 wrote:MoI, I know you think this is a dumb post, but do you remember the person who posted it? Seriously could you see any scum being this stupid? Remember what you told me? Seriously a dumb post like this is something you expect from me.

In post 59, Salamence20 wrote:MoI: stupid and scummy, stupid scum. I'm sorry, kinda figured it was implied. I'm going to start being verbatim.

Do you see what I see here?

In post 143, PMysterious wrote:

Ummm... he just gave a legitimate argument for why they aren't both scum, and you quoted it... And he has never said they aren't both town. So, what was this?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 142, mcqueen wrote:...

What is this about?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 146, nhammen wrote:

Ummm... he just gave a legitimate argument for why they aren't both scum, and you quoted it... And he has never said they aren't both town. So, what was this?

Just a question I had in mind for Arugula. That's all.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 148, PMysterious wrote:
In post 146, nhammen wrote:

Just a question I had in mind for Arugula. That's all.

FOS: PM
- That's the most pathetic rebuttal I've ever heard. (I'm half surprised it didn't end with "that's my opinion. You can't judge an opinion."
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”