MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:56 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

PMyst wrote:I link to Presceding? What, no? I have no connections to him at all. I mean, what kind of Vanilla Townsperson has a relation to someone else?

Wait, did I just role-reveal. Um, whoops.

Please don't lynch me because I'm a safe lynch.

So you are pointless claiming (and being cheeky while doing it) for what reason? What scum-hunting can come out of this post?

--

Toon wrote:anti prod

yes, I'm lurking

no I have nothing further to add for now. expect a post tomorrow

And look … that post never came. Add Toonfighter to my list of acceptable lynches today.

--

Sala wrote: MoI, good buddy and pal, you were in a finished game with PM, is this true or not?

Ummmm why are you calling me buddy? You know I am allergic to buddying. I break out in hives and the only cure is lynching the person …

PMyst did claim earlier than necessary in Open 425. It wasn’t like this claim in that he actually did have votes and was a possible lynch candidate when he did so.

Since you’ve already looked at his games why ask me to confirm something you just said you knew he did?

--

Toog wrote: Vote: roflcopter

Add Toog to my acceptable lynches pile. Scummy lack of content plus scummy terrible vote.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Nocmen »

Vote Count 9

Salamence20 - 3( Arugula,Toon Fighter, McStab)
roflcopter - 5(Empking, Tangion, Salamence20, Velazanth, Toogeloo)
Empking - 3(roflcopter, MagnaOfIllusion, VisceraEyes)
MagnaOfIllusion - 1(mcqueen)
ToonFighter - 1 (nhammen)

Not Voting - 1( PMysterious)

14 alive, takes 8 to lynch
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Empking »

In post 319, Empking wrote:PMy: Why did you claim? What was the point of the second paragraph?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

if i end up getting lynched today i hope you all feel like idiots, and i hope ve will vig empking with great prejudice
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 am

Post by PMysterious »

Well, I guess I'll VOTE: Empking I think he's Mafia.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 328, Empking wrote:
In post 319, Empking wrote:PMy: Why did you claim? What was the point of the second paragraph?

PMysterious wrote:Well, I guess I'll VOTE: Empking I think he's Mafia.

Call me crazy, but ignoring questions Seems scummy to me.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 am

In post 331, Salamence20 wrote:Call me crazy, but ignoring questions Seems scummy to me.

So then why is Empking not scum for ignoring my request to show me Godfather / Roleblocker Day 1 lynches with powerbussing?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Empking »

In post 332, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 331, Salamence20 wrote:Call me crazy, but ignoring questions Seems scummy to me.

So then why is Empking not scum for ignoring my request to show me Godfather / Roleblocker Day 1 lynches with powerbussing?

Did I ignore it? 'm pretty sure I responded to the post where you made that request.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 am

In post 333, Empking wrote:Did I ignore it? 'm pretty sure I responded to the post where you made that request.

Nope you didn't ... at least not in a way that wasn't ignoring. "yay" isn't a response it is something that Homer Simpson says when he sees donuts.

I'll just consider you can't provide any examples to support your position and thus know ducking actually addressing my point is they way you hoped to escape being called out further for your scummy stance.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Empking »

In post 334, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 333, Empking wrote:Did I ignore it? 'm pretty sure I responded to the post where you made that request.

Nope you didn't ... at least not in a way that wasn't ignoring. "yay" isn't a response it is something that Homer Simpson says when he sees donuts.

Or it is something that Homer Simpson says in response to seeing donuts. Look when you're so unable to see the facts that you consider a quote and response as "ignoring" is it really worth my time trying to provide the evidence for you? No, no it isn't.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 am

In post 335, Empking wrote:Or it is something that Homer Simpson says in response to seeing donuts. Look when you're so unable to see the facts that you consider a quote and response as "ignoring" is it really worth my time trying to provide the evidence for you? No, no it isn't.

Keep dodging and straw-manning Emp! It will make the votes pile up faster.

You have not said anything about my request that wasn't three letters. Yes, that is ignoring. Why haven't you posted even one example to point at and say "See it does happen"? At this point I think it pretty clear your "Scum were all Powerbussing Presc and we are lynching on the wagon" has been shown to be completely wrong and scummy.

How many partners do you have left Emp?

PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 am

Post by PMysterious »

Oh, the question. Right, the reason why I role-claimed was, well, I don't think I had a reason. I might be a big meat shield later if necessary.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

seriously, the king of the strawman, its amazing
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Salamence20 »

PMysterious wrote:Oh, the question. Right, the reason why I role-claimed was, well, I don't think I had a reason. I might be a big meat shield later if necessary.

But you claimed Vanilla? You just gave scum a reason to
NOT
target you, right?

In post 326, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Sala wrote: MoI, good buddy and pal, you were in a finished game with PM, is this true or not?

Ummmm why are you calling me buddy? You know I am allergic to buddying.
I break out in hives and the only cure is lynching the person

PMyst did claim earlier than necessary in Open 425. It wasn’t like this claim in that he actually did have votes and was a possible lynch candidate when he did so.

Since you’ve already looked at his games why ask me to confirm something you just said you knew he did?

Is bolded a threat, a promise, or a noob warning? /semi-sarcasm.

I really don't know how to take it, seriously, I don't think it was that that threatening because:

1. If it was, I'm sure that vote would of changed by now.
2. I feel as if I'm the least person you want to lynch on your list of "people you would like to lynch today"

I was kind of hoping I could get a second opinion on PM's claim, since you played with him, does it seem somewhat scummy to you or not?

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

In post 294, Empking wrote:
In post 290, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Empking – Since you haven’t done it yet I’m altering my request to you to find Godfathers who were Power-bussed Day 1 to also include Roleblockers (as they are pretty powerful to scum also) to give you an even wider range of possible lynches to collect.

Yay!

In post 335, Empking wrote:
In post 334, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Or it is something that Homer Simpson says in response to seeing donuts. Look when you're so unable to see the facts that you consider a quote and response as "ignoring" is it really worth my time trying to provide the evidence for you? No, no it isn't.

MoI you fucker.

I don't know what kills me more in the end: letting someone I believe to be town affect my vote only to turn out to be scum, or dodging questions.

So I can listen to MoI and vote Empking...
Or listen to what I think and Keep my vote on ROFL...
Or let shit hit the fan and back up Empking...

roflcopter wrote:if i end up getting lynched today i hope you all feel like idiots, and i hope ve will vig empking with great prejudice

Lol. AtE fail.

Really, I was expecting to get vig'd by VE.

roflcopter wrote:seriously, the king of the strawman, its amazing

Yeah, this guy needs to die, if he flips town, Empking jumps to scum. If he is scum, Empking is so town.

Sorry MoI, (or am I?) I'm not defending Empking, and I am not siding with you today. ROFL needs to die, if you want me to vote my semi-town read, help me lynch ROFL, who has been pushing Emp's lynch.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

:roll:
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

sala, i hope you in particular feel like a complete and total idiot when i flip town.

or more likely you are just scum with empking making the last desperate play you have available to you
soi soi soi

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 341, roflcopter wrote:sala, i hope you in particular feel like a complete and total idiot when i flip town.

or more likely you are just scum with empking making the last desperate play you have available to you

lol, is that all you got?
"You're all idiots?"

now I am ROFL.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am literally flabbergasted at the level of stupidity in this thread.
soi soi soi

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 343, roflcopter wrote:i am literally flabbergasted at the level of stupidity in this thread.

think about it this way, if you die telling the truth, you can be satisfied Empking and I will probably be dead right after you.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

it seems quite likely that i die today, which is why i'm pointing ve at empking. if i were scum he would obviously disregard this, but since i'm town i'm hoping he'll follow through and vig the scum for great justice. it helps that he's already voting emp, so he obviously agrees with the sentiment.
soi soi soi

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 345, roflcopter wrote:it seems quite likely that i die today, which is why i'm pointing ve at empking. if i were scum he would obviously disregard this, but since i'm town i'm hoping he'll follow through and vig the scum for great justice. it helps that he's already voting emp, so he obviously agrees with the sentiment.

hmm.

Why the fuck do I like this post?

Empking, Answer MoI's question. No more bullshit. Straight answer.

Your next post better be an answer to MoI's question.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Hey! It's still time for my post! don't go anywhere
~Toon fighter~
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by PMysterious »

We'll be right back after this commercial break.

Mafia is brought to you by itself, the one and only game that surfs the web and homes.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor