Natalie
Natalie
Goon
Natalie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Natalie »

I am voting you for trying to get a cop who got a guilty on scum lynched. I don't believe your gambit explanation. I think you are scum who is trying to get out an obvious townie lynched.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 650, Natalie wrote:I am voting you for trying to get a cop who got a guilty on scum lynched. I don't believe your gambit explanation. I think you are scum who is trying to get out an obvious townie lynched.

In post 640, IceGuy wrote:Natalie has been going "I want IceGuy lynched! I want IceGuy lynched!" over and over, without giving any reason except for "I don't agree with him".
Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Hellraiser »

But really, I think we have a better chance to hit scum on Dayne than on Natalie, I don't think Venmar and Natalie would buddy this hard if they were the scum team and I think I'm 66% on Venmar compared to Natalie. Natalie looks a bit too much like a VI for my liking and ConfidAnon was a pretty strong town read of mine.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 652, Hellraiser wrote:But really, I think we have a better chance to hit scum on Dayne than on Natalie, I don't think Venmar and Natalie would buddy this hard if they were the scum team and I think I'm 66% on Venmar compared to Natalie. Natalie looks a bit too much like a VI for my liking and ConfidAnon was a pretty strong town read of mine.

Even if you think she's not scum, she's still a good lynch because she shouldn't be in LyLo.
Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Hellraiser »

No, but I'd prefer taking out scum over taking out VI's.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Venmar »

IceGuy wants to lynch town players now. THIS IS NOT OUR OBJECTIVE.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Hellraiser »

It's only one mislynch until LyLo, this ain't no time for some kind of compromise policy lynch.

PEdit: He's pretty obviously thinking that Natalie is scum Venmar, nice try to twist his words around there. He shouldn't be trying to convince me with that argument though.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 655, Venmar wrote:IceGuy wants to lynch town players now. THIS IS NOT OUR OBJECTIVE.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

MISREP DETECTED

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Venmar »

Not a misrep. You are willing to lynch Natalie regardless if she is scum or not, and that's bad.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 658, Venmar wrote:Not a misrep. You are willing to lynch Natalie regardless if she is scum or not, and that's bad.

See, that's pretty much a textbook misrep. I've said approximately a bajillion times that Natalie is my main suspect for third scum.
Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Hellraiser »

In post 658, Venmar wrote:Not a misrep. You are willing to lynch Natalie regardless if she is scum or not, and that's bad.

That's not what you said in your last post.

Besides, that's faulty logic. He thinks that Natalie is scum so your accusation holds no ground. One could argue that he's got terrible policies but that's hardly indicative of alignment.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Venmar »

Ok. But saying you would lynch her just to avoid having her in LyLo means you're willing to lynch her if she was town.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Venmar »

Hellraiser is officially answering for IceGuy. Buddying noted.

Natalie
Natalie
Goon
Natalie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Natalie »

If I was scum with Venmar, I wouldn't make it so obvious. I genuinely think he is town and you are scum. All you do is write me off as posting no content and calling me scum. How can you call me scum if I haven't posted content?
Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Hellraiser »

I'd like to see IceGuy respond to my #652 though.

PEdit: Read my earlier post Venmar. That's not indicative of alignment and if you're going for a policy lynch on him for that you're by definition just as horrible.
PEdit 2: There's a difference. I'm not answering for him because I think you're wrong, I'm answering for him because I think your thoughts are scum driven.
PEdit 3 (holy fuck): WIFOM, but I get the gist of what you're saying. I'd like to see you provide a case though - to convince the rest of the town if nothing else.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 661, Venmar wrote:Ok. But saying you would lynch her just to avoid having her in LyLo means you're willing to lynch her if she was town.

Explain how that's a bad thing.

In post 662, Venmar wrote:Hellraiser is officially answering for IceGuy. Buddying noted.

This word, I don't think you know what it means.

In post 663, Natalie wrote:If I was scum with Venmar, I wouldn't make it so obvious. I genuinely think he is town and you are scum.

Why aren't you giving any reasons, then?

All you do is write me off as posting no content and calling me scum. How can you call me scum if I haven't posted content?

So you're saying the optimal strategy for scum is to post no content?

In post 664, Hellraiser wrote:I'd like to see IceGuy respond to my #652 though.

I think I've already made clear my positions on Dayne, Natalie and ConfidAnon.
Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Hellraiser »

In post 635, Natalie wrote:Would you be willing to move onto Hellraiser? I am strangely confident IceGuy/Hellraiser are the scumteam, but would prefer voting IceGuy.

In post 663, Natalie wrote:If I was scum with Venmar, I wouldn't make it so obvious.

Also this - hypocrisy noted.

Or am I wrong in thinking that you suspect me because I agree with IceGuy?

PEdit: Yeah, I know. I mostly want specific comments on Natalie based on my points. Nothing you can spare?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Venmar »

Where did I say I was going to turn it into a Policy Lynch? Having intent to lynch town players is not a town mindset.

My thoughts are my own. I don't actually give a damn what you think my motives are, or what you think of me, but I know I am town so your guess is wrong.

PEdit: Lol.
PEdit2: Lol.

IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 666, Hellraiser wrote:
PEdit: Yeah, I know. I mostly want specific comments on Natalie based on my points. Nothing you can spare?

I agree Natalie is a VI, but I read her as a scum-VI. I also had a null read on ConfidAnon.

In post 667, Venmar wrote:Where did I say I was going to turn it into a Policy Lynch? Having intent to lynch town players is not a town mindset.

Explain why it is wrong for a town player to play to the town win condition.

My thoughts are my own. I don't actually give a damn what you think my motives are, or what you think of me, but I know I am town so your guess is wrong.

Fluff.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Venmar »

OMG. OMG. OMG.

/headdesk
/headdesk two
/headdesk three

IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 669, Venmar wrote:OMG. OMG. OMG.

/headdesk
/headdesk two
/headdesk three

More fluff. Answer the question.
Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Hellraiser »

In post 667, Venmar wrote:Where did I say I was going to turn it into a Policy Lynch? Having intent to lynch town players is not a town mindset.

That depends. Usually not, but policy lynches are exempt from that rule for self-explanatory reasons.
Venmar wrote:I don't actually give a damn what you think my motives are, or what you think of me, but I know I am town so your guess is wrong.

You should if you are town. Mafia is a game based on arguing. If you're going to be in this game you'll have to argue why I'm wrong. You're free to avoid me in future games but for the sake of everyone you better hide your prejudices in this game.

PEdit: Alright. Thanks I guess. I don't agree that policy lynching this late is playing to a town wincon (I think it's pretty stupid) but I can't say I find it that scummy either.
PEdit 2: It's time to start contributing Venmar. That kind of posts are entirely useless.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Venmar »

Why, would you want to lynch a town player and go into LyLo rather than try and lynch scum to AVOID LyLo? This makes no sense from a towns perspective. " Oh hey, i know that if we mislynch we go into LyLo, but you know what, let's MISLYNCH this guy because I feel like we should go into LyLo, but without him ".

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 653, IceGuy wrote:Even if you
think she's not scum
, she's still a good lynch because she shouldn't be in LyLo.

- The bolded hints she would be town, so the rest of the sentence is in the PoV that she is town. You never mentioned her being a Scum VI in this post.

IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 672, Venmar wrote:
Why, would you want to lynch a town player and go into LyLo rather than try and lynch scum to AVOID LyLo? This makes no sense from a towns perspective. " Oh hey, i know that if we mislynch we go into LyLo, but you know what, let's MISLYNCH this guy because I feel like we should go into LyLo, but without him ".

This is not about lynching town over scum. So, another misrep.

I'm asking you one more time: Why is it bad to lynch town when this means you have a greater chance of fulfilling the town win condition?

In post 673, Venmar wrote:
In post 653, IceGuy wrote:Even if you
think she's not scum
, she's still a good lynch because she shouldn't be in LyLo.

- The bolded hints she would be town, so the rest of the sentence is in the PoV that she is town. You never mentioned her being a Scum VI in this post.

Yes. That's Hellraiser's PoV, not mine, which is obvious reading the sentence. Yet one more misrep coming from scum-Venmar.

Return to “Completed Open Games”