TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

I have no angle on this game atm. But if Amrun is telling the truth, then that doesn't sound like NS town at all.

Someone explain what this Amrun fakeclaim was and where it is in the thread.
"TeCh was a textbook pro-town obv town all-around town townie.
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
"Techno played a hell of a scum game, one of my best newbie scum players" bv310
"Tech, you carried my fat ass, that Vig shot took more balls then I had" AP
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 563, Amrun wrote:Reck has told me a little bit of why he suspects me.

The only interaction I've had with you WHATSOEVER was in the Google+ hangout the other night. At THAT time I was hammering constantly on MoS-scum and didn't even MENTION you the entire hangout. In fact, even after that hangout, when Pie was hammering on and on about you being scum, I ignored it because I didn't think so.

You and I have had ZERO interaction since then.

Oh, is that bullshit? Go ahead. Post chat logs, point to the time & date & method of communication, do whatever. We haven't spoken. So I haven't told you... wait for it...

JACK FUCKING SHIT

..about why I suspect you or anything of the sort? So please, inform me where this mountainous amount of liquid cow diarrhea spewing from your posts is coming from, because I'm DAMNED curious.

Wanna know why I suspect you? It's pretty simple.

#1) In the original hangout during my "scumslip", I laughed it off, you laughed it off, MoS laughed it off... hell, everyone in the chat laughed it off. Then I turned around and left the chat, and suddenly you go and reconsider and talk to MoS and convince him it's a scumslip. It wasn't until after I left that you were willing to do a 180 on your position and start pushing it as a scumslip.

#2) You came to LLD and proposed some stupid fucking gambit where you claim JOINT DAYCOP (I mean, the idiocy of that claim alone is enough to make me laugh for hours on end).

#3) After me/GreyICE went at it, you said you could see me-town but couldn't shake your original suspicion of me because of point #1 until you talked to esurio about "facial expressions" (whatever the fuck that has to do with anything).

#4) You were hesitant to jump on TheTrollie until you talked to MattP on Skype. Then, suddenly, you've had a revelation and think Trollie is scum and are now willing to conveniently wagon hop onto him.

You know what the above four posts have in common? You're not willing to do
anything
yourself unless you have someone else involved for "cover"/excuses. Be it MoS, MattP, LLD, or esurio, every move you've made this entire game has been predicated upon having someone else there so that just in case things went south, you'd have someone to hide behind.

Then you just decided to straight up
lie
about a conversation we never even had? No, I'm sorry, but fuck that. You're scum.

You can go ahead and get lynched now. Thanks for playing.

green shirt thursdays
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Actually, take LLD off that list and put whateverhisnameis on it. Because idk. He's on that first team.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 577, DeathRowKitty wrote:Actually, take LLD off that list and put whateverhisnameis on it. Because idk. He's on that first team.

Can we stop talking in code???

Where is this Amrun fakeclaim at?
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

READ THE GODDAMNED TREAD, TECHNOWC
/DANCE OR FEED
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 578, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 577, DeathRowKitty wrote:Actually, take LLD off that list and put whateverhisnameis on it. Because idk. He's on that first team.

Can we stop talking in code???

Where is this Amrun fakeclaim at?

In post 74, Amrun wrote:That wasn't a joke vote. LLD and I have a joint day cop guilty on MattP.

READING IS HARD.
green shirt thursdays
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

Amrun, you could have talked.to me at any point. I have discussed things with everyone in the commune about this game, so it's obvious that I have opinions and they are open to the public. If you want to discuss this, please, feel free to contact me, but you haven't yet, nor, to my knowledge have you made any indication that you want to. If you want to, I R Drunk, so do it.
/DANCE OR FEED
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Urgh, I don't think this setup is for me. Sounded great from onset. I find it terribly hard to scumhunt with little time on my hands + having to read the whole thread + decipher what the fuck is going on behind the scenes. It's like game of the year on steroids.

Kudos to those who can keep up.

Mod, so sorry, replace me. I didn't anticipate the pace of this game and there is no way I will find time to contribute adequately, particularly with my webcam on the fritz

Pedit: Goood I'm going to miss drunk chats. If only this game was on during my hols.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

1) I didn't actually laugh. I was just observing. I wasn't sure about it - I wanted to see how you continued to act after that, and there was nothing really wrong with it that I could see, but even after time passed, I couldn't get that niggling out of my gut that something was off about your reaction there. I am not sure what you are suggesting I should have done. I discussed it with several people I had town reads on, and I didn't "convince" MoS of anything in that regard. I told him what I thought and asked what he thought. I don't think he feels nearly as strongly about it as I do.

2) Of course the claim was stupid. That was the whole point of it.

3) Yes, and I want to talk to her about it because one of the main things that I have a scumread on you is what I read as your awkward facial expressions after/during said slip/pause/joke. She has a lot of experience with you and mafia face to face and said she had a theory about your facial expressions, so I want to hear her theory on this in more detail to help inform my read of you.

4) You are so wrong about this that it's funny, actually. I had a scumread on Trollie - a strong one - UNTIL MoS pointed out the ny/sicilian thing in thread, and then I talked to him about it on aim and saw where he was coming from. However, I was very conflicted and kept vacillating on my read of him. Nothing MattP said was any different than anything he said in thread, except his offer of vote bartering, and that's the only different thing that has occurred. I'm giving him my vote of Trollie today for his vote on my choice tomorrow if he is wrong about Trollie. I am still unsure this is the right decision... But I gave him my word, so that's what I'm doing.

I NEVER said we had a conversation we didn't have... You have said IN THREAD several reasons you suspect me. They are bad reasons, but they are reasons. I don't know what crack you're smoking. Why would I blatantly lie as any alignment? Jesus.

Grimm, I don't know what my personal conversations with you have anything to do with anything... Yes, I haven't had one with you yet, and my project for this week is to have a personal conversation with everyone that I haven't yet, since I was v/la over the weekend so that was difficult to seek people out. I don't care one iota about you talking to people at the scum house. That's not providing in thread content. I think EVERY single other person has done more in thread than you, though some others are slacking (espeeeeeeeeee, looking at you) and need to step it up, too. Mostly I wanted to see what you would say. Your opinions AREN'T open to the public because you don't make them public. Talking about them to 3 people aren't making them public. Notice that I have made basically my entire thought process entirely open in this thread for everyone to read, as well as talking to people about them. This game won't work unless we all do that. Your reticence to give any sort of content in the thread is really, extremely strange.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 583, Amrun wrote:1) I didn't actually laugh. I was just observing. I wasn't sure about it - I wanted to see how you continued to act after that, and there was nothing really wrong with it that I could see, but even after time passed, I couldn't get that niggling out of my gut that something was off about your reaction there. I am not sure what you are suggesting I should have done. I discussed it with several people I had town reads on, and I didn't "convince" MoS of anything in that regard. I told him what I thought and asked what he thought. I don't think he feels nearly as strongly about it as I do.

OKAY THAT'S FINE YOU DIDN'T LAUGH IT OFF AND SOME CONVICTION "NIGGLING" IN YOUR GUT WAS WHAT DROVE YOU TO GO AND RECONSIDER.

2) Of course the claim was stupid. That was the whole point of it.

Really? You're going with "I was trying to be fucking retarded" as the excuse, here?

3) Yes, and I want to talk to her about it because one of the main things that I have a scumread on you is what I read as your awkward facial expressions after/during said slip/pause/joke. She has a lot of experience with you and mafia face to face and said she had a theory about your facial expressions, so I want to hear her theory on this in more detail to help inform my read of you.

Esurio does? Really? Not Pie, Grimm, Fate, Nuwen, etc., any of the people who I've actually, you know,
met face to face more than once
?

4) You are so wrong about this that it's funny, actually. I had a scumread on Trollie - a strong one - UNTIL MoS pointed out the ny/sicilian thing in thread, and then I talked to him about it on aim and saw where he was coming from. However, I was very conflicted and kept vacillating on my read of him. Nothing MattP said was any different than anything he said in thread, except his offer of vote bartering, and that's the only different thing that has occurred. I'm giving him my vote of Trollie today for his vote on my choice tomorrow if he is wrong about Trollie. I am still unsure this is the right decision... But I gave him my word, so that's what I'm doing.

So you think vote bartering is a good idea...why? Who do you have a good read on that you so want to get lynched you can't actually do it on your own without vote bartering?

I NEVER said we had a conversation we didn't have... You have said IN THREAD several reasons you suspect me. They are bad reasons, but they are reasons. I don't know what crack you're smoking. Why would I blatantly lie as any alignment? Jesus.

Maybe I'm retarded but RECK HAS TOLD ME implies direct communication. Do I need to get you a dictionary?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also you're still missing the part where YOU'RE FUCKING INCAPABLE OF MAKING ANY DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT A MEAT SHIELD
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 583, Amrun wrote:Talking about them to 3 people aren't making them public.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

wrong. In a game
where the goddamned main mechanic is talking to people outside of the thread
talking to people about opinions is making them public since there's nothing to stop those people from talking to others.

I knew Amrun-scum was obvious, but DAYUM.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 474, Amrun wrote:sooooooooooooooo

mos and i talked about it and i am p sure both him and trollie are town

In post 549, Amrun wrote:Okay so even though I think the theory that MoS and I came up with IS sound and does make Trollie more likely to be town ... other shit just doesne't add up, and he bald face lied. MattP is really convincing on Skype about it. I'm really, really conflicted on whether MteattP is scum or not, but I've brokered a voting deal with Matt, so he gets my Trollie vote for the day. Regardless of that, I periodically change my mind whether my vote should be on Trollie or not, so this helps me stay in one place.

VOTE: Trollie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHetc
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 457, Amrun wrote:See, I disagree about your reaction. After you said it and people reacted, the look on your face read to me as a distinctly "oh shit I just fucked up"" look, and there was an awkward pause, and THEN you made a joke about it.

Immediately making the joke with no awkward pause/awkward look would have given me a town read (I think).

how did i miss this

how

"if you had lightning fast reflexes and were Jerry fucking Seinfeld then I'd think you're town"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

Shut the fuck up long enough for me to respond, Reck.

Amrun, if you want to get one on one face time with everyone, I'm available now. And wouldn't it be to your benefit as I've just voted you?
/DANCE OR FEED
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 590, Grimmjow wrote:Shut the fuck up long enough for me to respond, Reck.

You mean spam moar? ok
green shirt thursdays
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

/out.
/DANCE OR FEED
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

Reck, the entirety of your postings are just you being incredibly rude. There are points, some good, buried in there, but it's coated in you just being a complete dick for no reason. I don't appreciate it, and I'd like it to stop.

I am sorry that I worded that one part awkwardly that made you think I was saying we had a private conversation about it. That was my bad. I wasn't actually saying that, though.

As for esurio, I don't have a town read on any of those other people. I have a town read on esurio. Also none of those people were talking about how easy you are to read because of your facial expressions.

The crux of your point is that you think I am using others as meat shields; I'm not. However, I happen to have involved other people in several of my key plays so far, so I see where you're going with that and it makes sense to me for town to come to that conclusion. Yes, I am interacting more with other people than I usually do, so that's something to pick up on, but I am just trying to utilize the mechanic to my best ability.

I'm fine with continuing to talk about this, if you want to, but I've basically said what I need to say. If you respond with a rude tone, I'm just going to ignore it. I've really had enough. This is totally unrelated to alignment. This is me asking you to stop, at the very least to me. I don't play mafia to be treated that way, and I'm feeling particularly sensitive lately for whatever reason. Please stop.

Grimm, I do appreciate the offer, but it's 4:21 am here and I am about to go to bed. I will be around tomorrow, though not necessarily at the computer. I should probably be on the computer from whenever I wake up to 2-3pm ish, and then later at night, and I should be available via text all day. My phone number is on the spread sheet. What is your preferred contact method?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

well apparently im too rude so i think it's in the best interest in the game if i just /out

im gonna take the night to think about it.
green shirt thursdays
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 3 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 11 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TeChNoWC ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
TeChNoWC
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
esuriospiritus
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 7 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
Fate
Nuwen
Amrun
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
Agar TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin Bitmap hitogoroshi

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Deadline: August. 8th at 08:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 am

Post by zoraster »

Staeg Replaces Bitmap
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Espeonage »

Anyone up for a chat?
Don't @ me.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Staeg »

Uhhh hi I'm up to page 19 included currently and am wondering how trollie still draws breath

Will finish reading up, have some questions but they might already be answered in the pages

Will also fill in the google doc in a sec
sa vrede?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Espeonage »

Made it to page 16. Gave up from clusterfuck. Fate, I want 1 on 1 chat with you at some point in the near future.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”