Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 424, Arugula wrote:And if this is multiball, MoI is probably scum.

Behold, the best post you have made in this game

Oh wait.

This aint multiball.

roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: arugula

telling pres to replace out looks like a scumpartner hoping a weak player can get replaced. plus moi's points against arug etc etc

i still want empking dead but with the claim it will work itself out in the next day or two

I want to join this wagon

But, PM is more likely than her.
UNVOTE: ROFL
VOTE: PM
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Sure, lynch me. I'm a safe lynch, right? No! Its one that will tick me off. If you wanna lynch me, look into anyone that is on my wagon. Besides, I can be a meat-shield for you guys. I'll take the Mafia blow. There is no one else that can at this point. Don't lynch me and I PROMISE to help find scum.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 426, PMysterious wrote:Sure, lynch me. I'm a safe lynch, right? No! Its one that will tick me off. If you wanna lynch me, look into anyone that is on my wagon. Besides, I can be a meat-shield for you guys. I'll take the Mafia blow. There is no one else that can at this point. Don't lynch me and I PROMISE to help find scum.

Someone help me.

Would mafia really spend their kill on a guy who is a claimed VT vs VE/Empking?

Plus, how are YOU going to find scum when you have no reads on anyone other than MoI and Empking.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

In post 426, PMysterious wrote:Sure, lynch me. I'm a safe lynch, right? No! Its one that will tick me off. If you wanna lynch me, look into anyone that is on my wagon. Besides, I can be a meat-shield for you guys. I'll take the Mafia blow. There is no one else that can at this point. Don't lynch me and I PROMISE to help find scum.

AtE and fluff. Let's just lynch here and be done with it.
~Toon fighter~
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 427, Salamence20 wrote:

Someone help me.

Would mafia really spend their kill on a guy who is a claimed VT vs VE/Empking?

Plus, how are YOU going to find scum when you have no reads on anyone other than MoI and Empking.

Simple. We play the game out and look for more scum tells. Eventually, we WILL kill off all scum.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Despite the fact that Jailkeeper is probably the easiest fake claim for a roleblocker...

Unvote

What a waste of a day. Thinking of either voting Sal or PM to remove the distraction.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm still willing to go back to empking if people will nut up and lynch a claimed jailkeeper, he's such obvious scum
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 431, roflcopter wrote:i'm still willing to go back to empking if people will nut up and lynch a claimed jailkeeper, he's such obvious scum

This post exists. And it reaks of scum
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

whatever dude. whatever.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Sala wrote:Tell me, since you have been in more games than I have, are you telling me, that it is Impossible to have all members bus their godfather. I know you are going to tell me something of the words of "highly unlikely,"

Well the word impossible doesn’t apply to Mafia. But I’ll slot the chances that Presc was power-bussed by all his teammates as so unlikely it might as well be zero.

Put another way (in the words of Llamarble) – I’d be comfortable enough losing to the scum-team that did it if I’m wrong. Because it would require play that was so potentially damaging to scum’s wincon that the Risk / Reward is way too heavily slanted to Risk.

That said – evidence this is Multiball makes all bets off on this front as scum from the opposite team would not be bussing Presc.

I can see why this hurts mafia's chances, but in the case of Arugula and Prescending, couldn't scum see Prescending was going to get lynched either way and hop on to create such a distance? But of course, this is becomming WIFOM so I'm going to drop it.

Sala wrote:1. I think the above addresses my thoughts on this well enough.
2. Where did I say ROFL is ‘100% confirmed Town”?

Well, way you have been going with it, you pretty much call him confirmed town for hammering the GF, which I could see both sides, where town could do it, and where scum could do it, but its more WIFOM.

Sala wrote:Gut isn’t a reason that holds any weight. If you can’t articulate why you think one of those two HAS to be scum in a way that relates to the game thread then your stance can’t be considered credible.

That's debateable, I've had some good gutreads, and some bad ones, but I'm sure we all do.

But in all seriousness, ROFL has been fluffy, or he has been trying to push Empking's lynch with the "strawman" BS. What is the possibility he could be third-party with VE? I just find it hard to believe he is town.

But then again, as town, I would tell Vig/SK to kill my counter-wagon in his position.

Sala wrote:You didn’t answer the question. I was trying to gauge how strong your ‘gut’ feeling on this is. I'm not asking if you think you will get vigged. I'm asking - if both Emp and ROFL flip Town would it be a prudent move (from a not-Sala point of view) for Town to lynch you given your stance?

I think about it, and I think VE has alot of good choices for his NK.

But anyways, is my gut read strong enough to risk my vanilla townie life when we have 2 scum kills? Yes, I would probably lynch you or anyone else who did it. I would leave with you my reads on be on my way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In post 433, roflcopter wrote:whatever dude. whatever.

Dude, why must you post stuff like this? Why? Seriously, if you quit posting shit like this, we could be lynching your scumbuddy Arugula.

But no, in all seriousness, I hate this post, and I hate the one where you are willing to attempt to kill Empking STILL even after a JK claim, how the fuck is that not scummy. I'm done with you, die.

UNVOTE: PMmysterious
VOTE: ROFL

ROFL,PM,Arugula, and possibly TF.

GG.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Arugula »

Salamence, you keep calling me scum but you haven't formulated a reason why.

I think rofl is town and his wagon is a counter wagon to TheShadow's scum wagon.

VOTE: TheShadow
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 435, Arugula wrote:Salamence, you keep calling me scum but you haven't formulated a reason why.

I think rofl is town and his wagon is a counter wagon to TheShadow's scum wagon.

WTF is this?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am

McStab wrote:I could see Toon or Toog scum as well, but PM just SCREAMS scum, and it's a helluva lot less riskier to lynch a claimed VT (which, considering two scum are dead by Day Two, losing a VT is hardly a huge loss) than lynching a potential Jailkeeper.

PMyst is either a VI or a troll alt pretending to be a VI. Voting for him is effectively a policy lynch IMO. Given the good position we are in I can’t say that outright it’s scummy to make that move now but I want to ask the following –

Given what I just said about PMyst … what do you see in Toog / Toon that makes them scum and are you satisfied lynching a VI slot (who can be scum, make no mistake) over either of them?

--

Sala wrote:Is multiball defined as (2 mafia groups) and/or (Mafia group + SK) and/or (2 mafia groups + SK)?

Multiball is defined as having multiple discrete Mafia groups. Serial Killers have no impact on whether a game is Multiball or not as they are 3rd Parties. A game can be Multiball with a Serial Killer (Clash of Kings Mafia and Atomic Mafia come to mind immediately) or without (Storm of Swords Mafia).

Sala wrote:Prescending died a mafia roleblocker, not a red one. This is why i believe there is no multiball.

Techinically he died a Godfather but to address your actual point –

Him not flipping Mafia A or Red Mafia isn’t 100% clear indication that we are not in Multiball. JasonT1981’s Superhero Revolution Mafia (a Large Theme) only flipped the Mafia by coloring them aka a Mafia Goon could flip in both Purple and Red. It's rare but not unheard of. For the moment I think we aren't Multiball but I never 100% shut down the possibility in my mind until we have strong evidence.

Sala wrote: This post exists. And it reaks of scum

Um not it’s not, really. Toog already made the point before … the fake-claim that Scum Roleblockers go to immediately is Jailkeeper. I am hesitant to immediately lynch without a counter-claim but it isn’t outside the realm of possibility at all that Empking is scum fake-claiming JK. His target list over the next few days will help clarify the issue if he isn’t lynched today.

Sala wrote:Well, way you have been going with it, you pretty much call him confirmed town for hammering the GF, which I could see both sides, where town could do it, and where scum could do it, but its more WIFOM.

Please either link to me using the words “confirmed Town” in regards to ROFL or stop making this incorrect statement. You are crossing into misrep territory each time you say that. Scum hammering their Godfather on Page 3 without leaving a chance to claim and draw out Town PRs is almost playing against Wincon and to suggest it is simply WIFOM that they would do that is poor reasoning IMO.

Sala wrote:What is the possibility he could be third-party with VE? I just find it hard to believe he is town.

Explain this. This is a Large Normal. Cults are explicitly blacklisted and that’s the only possible 3rd Party role I can think of that would possible allow for non-Mafia non-Town to be aligned.

What are you trying to say here?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 am

Post by PMysterious »

I should explain myself. I am not an alt. I am an original player. You can say I'm a Village Idiot, but in reality, I have a brain which can allow us (the town) to have a game-breaking strategy.

@MoI: There is the Serial Killer. Even though it has no alignment, it is technically a Third-Party.

@Arugula: lol at voting for The Shadow even though he's not in this game.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 436, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 435, Arugula wrote:Salamence, you keep calling me scum but you haven't formulated a reason why.

WTF is this?

Yeah, that's the only response I can think of. Who the Fuck is TheShadow?

@MoI: You said that you have no reason to think right now that ROFL could be scum. I'm also trying to say, couldn't there be a SK/Neutral faction here, saying VE is lying?

In post 438, PMysterious wrote:I should explain myself. I am not an alt. I am an original player. You can say I'm a Village Idiot, but in reality, I have a brain which can allow us (the town) to have a game-breaking strategy.

Well, you haven't used it much yet, so whats to say your going to use it soon?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Empking »

In post 438, PMysterious wrote:@MoI: There is the Serial Killer. Even though it has no alignment, it is technically a Third-Party.

This post makes me doubt my scumread on PMy and makes me lean towards the "It'd be a policy lynch" side. The way it attempts but completely fails to answer MOI's question makes it hard to see his previous play as a scum ploy.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 am

PMyst wrote:I should explain myself. I am not an alt. I am an original player. You can say I'm a Village Idiot, but in reality, I have a brain which can allow us (the town) to have a game-breaking strategy.

A game-breaking strategy in a closed game? I think this further supports my premise.

--

Sala wrote:@MoI: You said that you have no reason to think right now that ROFL could be scum. I'm also trying to say, couldn't there be a SK/Neutral faction here, saying VE is lying?

You are grasping desperately at straws here. Is it possible there is a 3rd party faction in the game? Yes. Is there any possible 3rd Party faction that could have more than 1 member in a Normal game (per site Normal standards)? No. The only allowable 3rd Party faction is Serial Killer (see the Normal Rules and Guidelines). The only way for Rofl and Viscera to be aligned together is to be Mafia or Town.

What motivation does VE as any alignment have to lie about killing IAI? He wasn’t going to be under pressure today IMO since he helped lynch Presc. Claiming a kill he didn’t make for ‘Town Cred” doesn’t benefit him as it puts him in the cross-hairs of the real killer (if Town Vig) or sets him up to be framed for making anti-Town kills later (if a Mafia faction or Serial Killer). It makes no sense for him to lie about that.

McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 am

Post by McStab »

@MoI: I'm fine with a policy lynch with two dead scum and PM as a possible third scum, on Day Two. There's simply no chance of scum killing PM overnight at this rate, and we'll have to lynch him at some point before LyLo, I can see some real advantages to it this early in the game. As for Toon and Toog, both have had very opportunistic tendencies, neither were on the Prescending wagon D1, and they both have had minimal reads beyond sheeping one wagon or another (although Toog has admittedly answered more questions and been more transparent than Toon).

Regardless of whether it's policy or a scum lynch (I am more inclined to think he'll flip scum) PM is a good lynch today. Worst possible situation is he flips VT and we narrow down the pool of possible scum and a huge distraction, best possible situation is he flips scum.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Arugula »

What the hell is wrong with me?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ToonFighter

I'm in another game with TheShadow, but I don't know where that came from. Derp.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

MoI: did not know that.

Everyone: PM > TF

Seriously, toon is VI
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Replacing Tangion
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 442, McStab wrote:Regardless of whether it's policy or a scum lynch (I am more inclined to think he'll flip scum) PM is a good lynch today. Worst possible situation is he flips VT and we narrow down the pool of possible scum and a huge distraction, best possible situation is he flips scum.

Good plan.

Vote: PMysterious
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by PMysterious »

No! I am not scum. Lynch someone else. I am not the lynch you are looking for.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PMysterious

Vote count please
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Also, if PM Flips scum, Arugula is probably the last scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”