Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 am

Post by zoraster »

@Zor: considering that Amrun/Pie were on air 1v1 being streamed to several people who watched the whole thing, and given that justin.tv already logs all streams, and given that the local recording of their debate fucked up, is it possible to allow me to link to the stream and let people watch it from there? It's over five minutes, but it's literally just an unedited copy of the exact stream from last night that several people watched anyway.

No. Either it's live or it needs to be posted according to the recording rules. I mean, obviously the 30 sec or whatever live stream delay is fine, but it shouldn't be archived for later.
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Amrun »

That's a bummer. :(

I kinda wanted to watch myself being add.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Reck -- you could watch the stream and record the stream, then edit that? COPYCEPTION
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:33 am

Post by InflatablePie »

In post 902, Amrun wrote:That's a bummer. :(

:roll:
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

LLD contact me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:38 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

good luck with that, I've been trying to get that to happen for ages now :roll:

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Amrun »

It IS a bummer, pie - not everyone who got to watch it agrees with you. I felt really good after recording it, like people would see it and look past my ramblings to see the underneath. I could have stood on my head and hooted like a monkey and had a better chance of convincing YOU I was town.

And it had an added benefit of expressing one of the reasons I find MoS scummy. Now that I'm not keeping my Nuwen sekritz under the rug, I can express that more adequately when I have the time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 340, Bitmap wrote:So MoS, hito, and Rec called Masons in google hangout awhile back. I call bullshit.

I think I'm beginning to understand the Bitmap scum reads.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Amrun »

Did you see that was after he said he was the mason overlord? Lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 901, zoraster wrote:
@Zor: considering that Amrun/Pie were on air 1v1 being streamed to several people who watched the whole thing, and given that justin.tv already logs all streams, and given that the local recording of their debate fucked up, is it possible to allow me to link to the stream and let people watch it from there? It's over five minutes, but it's literally just an unedited copy of the exact stream from last night that several people watched anyway.

No. Either it's live or it needs to be posted according to the recording rules. I mean, obviously the 30 sec or whatever live stream delay is fine, but it shouldn't be archived for later.

Okay... well I mean... that's just what happens when I stream, it gets saved.

I did manage to download a copy of the recording and may now be able to edit it (thanks DRK!) but I need to wait for CS6 to get done installing before I can chop it up.
green shirt thursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 906, esuriospiritus wrote:good luck with that, I've been trying to get that to happen for ages now :roll:

I'm exclusive to AIM. You wanna contact me, my username has been posted in the thread 4 times.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 869, Fate wrote:Ok this charade needs to stop.

NUWEN FAKED THE CASE ON AMRUN TO SEE WHO WOULD HOP OFF TROLLIE TO FIND HIS FUCKING SCUMUDDIES

AFTER THAT PIE HOPPED ON ADDING HIS OWN SHIT VERSION TO THE CASE

THEN DUMBTOWNIES LIKE RECKGRIMM ADDED ON, THEN ESURIO.

NOW MOS SCUM IS JOINING THE FUCKING PARTY

STOP THIS SHIT NOW AND GET BACK ON TROLLIE

DEASVAIL IS RIGHT AND CONFTOWN
NUWEN WAS TOWN ALL ALONG APPARENTLY JUST HAD A ROUGH START

Fate, if you think Nuwen had ANYTHING to do with the Amrun wagon you're really not paying attention to this game. I wasn't even aware she had said anything about Amrun being scum because
NUWEN REFUSES TO EVER COME ONLINE AND TALK TO PEOPLE

If you still don't get it talk to Reck. Nuwen had jack shit to do with anything, so stop sucking on her teats and pay the FUCK attention.

In post 875, Amrun wrote:
Okay, good with Trollie or MoS lynch.

Permanent V/LA.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 am

Post by MattP »

MoS: wow you're fucking retarded
MoS: either play the fucking game and try to find scum
MoS: or GTFO
MoS: because I'm sick and tired of you
MoS: and I'm this close to blacklisting you

^From MoS because I trolled him for a little bit about my townread on Amrun. It's funny because that was the first time I ever didn't take the game fully seriously, and he FLIPPED A SHIT and acted as if this is a regular occurrence. Nuwen also brought up an interesting point on MoS yesterday:

Nuwen: If MoS is town and believes you're town, he doesn't give a shit about your other scum reads besides TheTrollie. They'll be wrong and worthless in his mind.
Nuwen: The fact that he's asking just indicates he's trying to cooperate with you and find some other ground to meet you on

^This is in reference to MoS trying to find a common ground for us to vote on, which was BBmolla/GreyICE. MoS tried in g+ chat to get me to compromise my read on Trollie and choose a lesser target, and we agreed on GreyICE.

It's weird because one second MoS is talking to me like I'm a moron and like my reads are shit (which he demonstrated in-thread concerning all of my scumreads being people that were at one point on the Trollie wagon AND in google hangouts by laughing at my reads and playing them off like they were shit)

However, as soon as I brought up a GreyICE wagon MoS RAN to thread and voted him. Town MoS and arrogant as fuck and doesn't give a shit about my reads because in his mind I'm VI. Scum MoS will use me to get the wagon he wants.

VOTE: MoS

I was going to wait about but his verbal assault on me for taking ONE minute to joke around with him about my Amrun townread to give him a taste of his own medicine concerning his behavior with my Trollie read was scummy as fuck.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 am

Post by MattP »

Also, MoS, you're a hypocritical ass considering that you throw away countless time in google chat joking around and the second I do you flip a shit. Grow up.
SlappyKrust
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am

LoL of course I don't respect your fucking reads, it's not a fucking secret or anything. That doesn't mean I'm not going to take the opportunity to get you off of the terrible Trollie wagon if it comes up. I didn't have anything better to do with my vote at the moment anyway.

Pie can pretty much back all this up, it's not like it was a secret. Just not public to people I don't trust not to be idiots.

Also, LOL at your claim that this was the first time you haven't taken the game seriously...you've been trolling half this fucking game so far and it's getting fucking tiring. What the FUCK do you call your fakeass daycop claim?
Permanent V/LA.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Staeg »

Guys, guys
distractions from trollie

Don't let them happen
sa vrede?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 915, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Also, LOL at your claim that this was the first time you haven't taken the game seriously...you've been trolling half this fucking game so far and it's getting fucking tiring. What the FUCK do you call your fakeass daycop claim?

Oh yeah, a fake copclaim to FORWARD A WAGON I WANTED LYNCHED is SO trolly, you fucking got me.

I have done NOTHING that has not been for the purpose of furthering my goals in this game and your hypocrisy and random lash-out for no reason whatsoever is laughable so shut the fuck up unless you start to gain some semblance of intelligence.
SlappyKrust
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Nuwen »

Yes, Matt. MoS is scum. We're over here lynching the buddy he doesn't want to bus and it putting his neck on the line for. We assume Trollie pulled a PR if they're same-scum; if different scum, this means that MoS' hangouts are a filtering system and he's been trying to figure out the opposite scum team first.

Notes I sent to Nacho wrote:3a. MoS volunteered to host these hangouts. He is the observer and gatekeeper of facial cues and visual contact right now. I've played face-to-face mafia with MoS, and he's pretty good at it. He must have a shitton of information and reads right now... where are they?

A lot of people will soon realize 3a. I think the best way to proceed is to approach MoS and glean as MUCH info as possible from him and see how many reads he's willing to vomit. He should have a lot of raw material. Holding back raw material about specific players means he DID notice stuff, but isn't sharing with the class.

Calling him out right in-thread right now kinda ruins the whole "figure out who he's being reticent about/excusing" to nail the rest of the scum team. You have to think about the LONG team here and not split votes between two very, very strong scum candidates.

So let's lynch the one being thrown LIFE LINES FROM THE SKY HERE, TROLLIE.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by MattP »

Fine.

VOTE: Trollie
SlappyKrust
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hmmm.

I assumed the scum was vanilla because I thought it said it in the OP. I checked; it doesn't. I wasn't actually cognizant of this assumption until Nuwen's post when I want, "Wait, scum have PRs?"

Buuuuuuut I basically agree with Nuwen's assessment of MoS - even to the part where MoS is scum independent of Trollie, which is why I'd prefer to lynch MoS. However, Trollie is also probably scum, and I think scum WITH MoS, and it IS bad to split wagons. I mean ... ugh. This goes against what I think is the theoretically best lynch, but gamestate does count for something. It grates me, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 pm

In post 919, Nuwen wrote:
Notes I sent to Nacho wrote:3a. MoS volunteered to host these hangouts. He is the observer and gatekeeper of facial cues and visual contact right now. I've played face-to-face mafia with MoS, and he's pretty good at it. He must have a shitton of information and reads right now... where are they?

A lot of people will soon realize 3a. I think the best way to proceed is to approach MoS and glean as MUCH info as possible from him and see how many reads he's willing to vomit. He should have a lot of raw material. Holding back raw material about specific players means he DID notice stuff, but isn't sharing with the class.

LoL! I've shared my reads with anyone who cared to ask, but if you think I started these hangouts for the express purpose of gathering facial cues on people, you're drinking the wrong kool-aid. Anyone who's been in these hangouts can tell you that I pretty much drink my way through them, which means I'm not really paying all that close attention to people's faces. Hell, Pie can even back this up because, amusingly enough, he started a SPECIFIC conversation about facial cues near the end of the hangout last night (through which Pie confirmed TheTrollie as town, by the way), and I was lamenting that I hadn't paid more attention to visual tells.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Wait wait wait...

Nuwen believes that MoS-scum would not bus a scumbuddy if they had a power role?

Permanent V/LA.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Woah now, "confirmed" is a bit strong of a word for what Pie was talking about, and if Pie weren't at work atm I'm sure he'd probably tell you the same thing.

I have talked to LLD a little bit; I would like to talk to her more in depth but it's slow going atm.

I'd like to talk to anyone I haven't talked to 1v1 sometime before the day is out -- if I'm awake, I'm on skype. Contact me there or through lol, or failing that you can always PM or email me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”