VisceraEyes -
xvart - Kagelord

Not Voting:

VisceraEyes.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

Notes
:
Natalie has been lynched. Flip in next post.

Last edited by Ranmaru on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

You are eating a snickers. You are trying to finish a paper for a deadline like a madman. Your friend BUSTS in the door BOOM, and starts to take a breather... He tells you that a girl has been hung for vague accusations. Her name was Natalie, and it seemed she was prooved to be at the scene... but no one knows how.

Natalie has been lynched. she was a
Mafia Goon
Deadline for night is August 3rd, 12 am EST.
Last edited by Ranmaru on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

<Flavor to come later>
<note: It is 12 am for me now>

Albert B. Rampage has been night killed. He was a
[/b]
vanilla townie.

Day 2 has started. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is August 18th, 12 AM EST.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

well that's a stupid kill considering I was just about to lynch the fuck out of him
vote: drchrist

Kagelord, Konowa, Robbnva, myself, and xvart are all confirmed town. So it's either this or VE.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Konowa »

How are you [pacman] confirmed town?
I want to reads from VE now.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:56 am

Post by Robbnva »

I may have to drop my obvtown read on Robbnva. He's still playing town but his reads are so off it seems like intentional misleading to me

FUCK YOU

Natalie is at L-1. I'm gonna hammer right now. I'm pretty sure she's gonna flip town

why hammer if you think she is going to flip town? oh yeah you be bussing.

Natalie's obviously a counterwagon for Konowa which probably means that both scum are probably on Natalie.

vote: Natalie
I know there's no claim but I'll be surprised with anything but a VT flip, since town is likely on the weaker side to balance 7:2 a bit better.

nice try but this is obviously you trying to get town cred.

well that's a stupid kill considering I was just about to lynch the fuck out of him

you were pushing the same lynch wagon as he was...

Kagelord, Konowa, Robbnva,
myself
, and xvart are all confirmed town. So it's either this or VE.

ROFL you were pushing the counter wagon and when you couldn't convince anyone you hammered your partner.

vote: evilpacman

you don't get to criticize the people on natalie's wagon and than act like you are obv town with us when she flips scum. nice try but I am not changing my vote.

bottomline, your reasons for voting konowa were shit and it was an obvious attempt at a counter. OUt of the 2 of you Rampage was the more townie of the two.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:00 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 203, evilpacman18 wrote:well that's a stupid kill considering I was just about to lynch the fuck out of him

Kagelord, Konowa, Robbnva, myself, and xvart are all confirmed town. So it's either this or VE.

this is so fucking stupid anyway.

why is kagelord on the list and not drchrist? drchrist was on the scumlynch and KL wasn't.

Natalie - Konowa, Xvart, Drchrist, Robbnva ( these people are obv town)

Pacman, Viscera, and KageLord are the people who are NOT obv town.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 203, evilpacman18 wrote:

Yeah, not exactly getting where this is coming from.
VOTE: Evilpacman there was no need to hammer natalie, town or not town. She was obviously going down and I feel like (before knowing what she would flip) the chance that she might be a PR was enough to warrant waiting for a claim. That, and if you truly though she was VT it seems patently anti-town to knowingly lynch a townie.

In post 206, Robbnva wrote:
Natalie - Konowa, Xvart, Drchrist, Robbnva ( these people are obv town)

Pacman, Viscera, and KageLord are the people who are NOT obv town.

This is a dangerous assumption to make, though. There's no guarantee that Natalie's partner wasn't on the lynch, and no one should really be completely ruled out based on their voting position at the end of the day.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:22 am

Post by KageLord »

In post 206, Robbnva wrote:
In post 203, evilpacman18 wrote:well that's a stupid kill considering I was just about to lynch the fuck out of him

this is so fucking stupid anyway.

why is kagelord on the list and not drchrist? drchrist was on the scumlynch and KL wasn't.

Not sure why, but maybe because of the relational tells? Meaning blinker was obvbuddying me (which would be really stupid if we were both scum) and I didn't bus the hell out of him (which I would do if I were scum). Also Natalie puts ABR (conf town), me, and VE as her quick scumreads and I don't think she's the quickbussing type.

Honestly, looking at Natalie's play, I would guess Konowa-scum and VE as just lurker-town. The thing that makes me hesitant on Konowa is the quick switch to blinker after it looked like my lynch might not happen. Since it is a probable 2 scum setup, idk if Konowa-scum would be so quick on the bus either.

Pacman's 181 gives me a good town feeling. Only thing I don't like about him so far is the hammer before claim.

So looking back at the remaining players, all of us were either on Natalie's lynch or were her scumreads. The question then is whether it is more likely she wanted to bus someone or someone bussed her. If she was gonna bus, it's VE (last on her scumreads list and the reason was just lurking, plus I obv know I'm town and ABR was town). If someone bussed her (which I think more likely), my suspects in order would be: xvart, Pacman, Drchrist. I was going to put Konowa at the head of this list because his initial vote on blinker made it look like he wanted an out from the wagon, but reading over the followup on blinker (and knowing blinker is scum) makes Konowa just look soooooo town. Drchrist has just picked up a lot of towncred for me over the course of the game (but one of his towncred actions, the deadline extension, can be scum-motivated now that we know Natalie was scum). And no, I'm not going back on the above about Pacman, it's just PoE with a lot of town-looking people.

If VE doesn't do anything today and is not replaced, I'm down with a lurker lynch.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 am

Post by xvart »

Your votes on evilpacman are not doing any good for a town agenda.

KageLord's most recent post screams scum to me because he is answering a question directed at someone else before the other person gets the opportunity; and I think he is only doing this because he wants to get out in front of the rblinker connection and had to get it out early about the "obv buddying" and WIFOM "that would be really stupid if we both were scum".

Based on the fact that rblinker got busted for fence sitting around the early scum reads on KageLord I'm guessing he wasn't really playing the long game here; which is further proved by the fact that he disappeared so he really wasn't going for a team strategy other than lurk and hide, strategically replace out.

The final nail in the scum coffin is the fact that he really just talked about how everyone could be scum, made no definitive decision about who he was likely to vote for, and then said he was down with a lurker lynch.

VOTE: KageLord
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Robbnva »

Pacman is scum so yeah my vote is good for a town agenda.

The whole "I was going to lynch you rampage" is so fucking phony. And declaring himself obvTown is seriously the most ludacris thing I've ever heard.

Pacman isn't a VI and those comments would only come from scum or a VI
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:34 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Robbnva, you obviously don't understand my reasoning, and since you're trying to tell me that drchrist is confirmed town (LOL) I'm not gonna bother with you right now, I'm confirmed town whether you realize it or not, as is my list. Except maybe KL, I'll trust xvart on this one, especially since he's (KL) trying so hard to buddy me. drchrist is still my vote though, I mean look at the reasoning in in 207, it assumes I'm scum because I lynched her when she could have been a PR except she turned out to be scum, so those two things are mutually exclusive. This isn't a hindsight is 20/20 fallacy, let me explain farther. Drchrist's reasoning is that I'm scum because that hammer was scummy. What if she was a PR? But that doesn't make any sense because if I'm scum then I knew she was scum, and you're not accusing me of bussing, you're accusing me of a bad lynch.
Did I take a risk? Hell yeah I took a risk. I also lynched scum so stop trying to fake indignation, please.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Robbnva »

No I'm voting you cause you bussed your buddy. I even said so when I voted you.

Nothing, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about your play has been pro-town.

You couldn't even fabricate evidence on Konowa properly. Your vote/push on him day 1 was an obvious counter attempt.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Drchrist »

@pacman: alright, fine, you could have been bussing too. Happy? The hammer in itself was scummy, whatever your internal justification.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by KageLord »

In post 209, xvart wrote:Your votes on evilpacman are not doing any good for a town agenda.

KageLord's most recent post screams scum to me because he is answering a question directed at someone else before the other person gets the opportunity; and I think he is only doing this because he wants to get out in front of the rblinker connection and had to get it out early about the "obv buddying" and WIFOM "that would be really stupid if we both were scum".

First of all, I didn't have to get out in front of the connection as the people that posted weren't looking for my head. Second, it is a perfectly town move to not want to be dragged down by the scum that was buddying you. Third, WIFOMy maybe, but true. And again, look over my scum meta to see that I bus scumbuddies that get themselves in trouble.

Based on the fact that rblinker got busted for fence sitting around the early scum reads on KageLord I'm guessing he wasn't really playing the long game here; which is further proved by the fact that he disappeared so he really wasn't going for a team strategy other than lurk and hide, strategically replace out.

The final nail in the scum coffin is the fact that he really just talked about how everyone could be scum, made no definitive decision about who he was likely to vote for, and then said he was down with a lurker lynch.

VOTE: KageLord

1. "Talked about how everyone could be scum": Did you read the post? I actually said the opposite. I said that I picked my list based on POE because most people look town (and indeed most are).

2. "Made no definitive decision who he was likely to vote for": Again, did you read it? I actually give a list of the 3 people I am likely to vote for and give you the order that I would vote for them in. The only reason that post didn't contain a vote is because the day just started, lynches can happen quick with so few people, and I want to hear from VE before voting.

3. "Down with a lurker lynch": First of all, there is a precondition to that, which you kindly left out of your post (aka misrep). Also, are you saying that you do not want to lynch lurker VE?

In post 211, evilpacman18 wrote:Robbnva, you obviously don't understand my reasoning, and since you're trying to tell me that drchrist is confirmed town (LOL) I'm not gonna bother with you right now, I'm confirmed town whether you realize it or not, as is my list.

Can you give us reasons why on this?

Except maybe KL, I'll trust xvart on this one, especially since he's (KL)
trying so hard to buddy me

... Pretty sure you didn't read my post at all. If you had, you would realize that you are the person I put as second most likely to be scum (after xvart).

drchrist is still my vote though, I mean look at the reasoning in in 207, it assumes I'm scum because I lynched her when she could have been a PR except she turned out to be scum, so those two things are mutually exclusive. This isn't a hindsight is 20/20 fallacy, let me explain farther. Drchrist's reasoning is that I'm scum because that hammer was scummy. What if she was a PR? But that doesn't make any sense because if I'm scum then I knew she was scum, and you're not accusing me of bussing, you're accusing me of a bad lynch.
Did I take a risk? Hell yeah I took a risk. I also lynched scum so stop trying to fake indignation, please.

... I am very tempted to smack this down too, but I'll let Drchrist give it a shot.

PEDIT: Well, that wasn't exactly the answer I was hoping for from a town Dc, but it's close enough. Point is that good town wouldn't take that risk for no reason. Assuming good play, more likely explanation would be a scum bus since you knew she wouldn't flip town PR, which would cause us to become more suspicious of you. Only reason I'm not sold on that train of thought is I'm not assuming good play.
Show

Record:

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Point is that good town wouldn't take that risk for no reason. Assuming good play, more likely explanation would be a scum bus since you knew she wouldn't flip town PR, which would cause us to become more suspicious of you

This 100%

Town would not hammer like that
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 214, KageLord wrote:... Pretty sure you didn't read my post at all. If you had, you would realize that you are the person I put as second most likely to be scum (after xvart).

Ummm yes I read that but I figured I'd let xvart deal with you since I'm pretty sure you're town. If xvart wants to take on how you just said my biggest post in this game is very town and your only thing against me is that I accidentally lynched scum, but I'm your second scum read, he can do so. I have bigger fish to fry.

Robbnva, I like you even though you're denser than a black hole, so I'm gonna tell you nicely, I'm gonna confirm myself as town later, I'm waiting it out for now and I need you to be patient but there are mechanics in place that will prove I'm town. In the meantime, I need you to get your vote off of me, stop wasting your time, and be semi-useful attacking someone else. Thank you. I'm disappointed that I had to be so obvious to get you off of me.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 215, Robbnva wrote:
Point is that good town wouldn't take that risk for no reason. Assuming good play, more likely explanation would be a scum bus since you knew she wouldn't flip town PR, which would cause us to become more suspicious of you

This 100%

Town would not hammer like that

I just did so. Yeah.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Well if you are town, I am extremely disappointed in you. I'd expect this play from someone like dk, drmy, or some other known Vi

I'm literally shaking my head right now

unvote

Does anyone on MS take this game serious? I mean if I wanted to play epic mafia style, I'd literally go play epic mafia.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

This is serious! I had reasons, it was either her or Konowa, I don't see how that's not a good reason. Is there ever not a chance that someone you lynch is gonna flip town? I did what, from my point of view, needed to be done, and was best for enabling reads for D2. I knew Konowa wasn't getting lynched so I settled for my second option. There's nothing bad about it. I took a gamble and it paid off.

I mean for those who might still think I'm scum: Where is the anti town sentiment in that? Do you seriously think my gambit was that I was gonna lynch someone who I thought was town and they're gonna turn out to be scum? I'm not sure if I should be insulted because you think I'm that stupid or sorry for you because you're so blind.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 216, evilpacman18 wrote:
I'm gonna confirm myself as town later, I'm waiting it out for now and I need you to be patient but there are mechanics in place that will prove I'm town.

...I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but I'm going to UNVOTE: . I don't like how this lynch went down, but I have to admit now that it makes sense the way pacman is explaining it, and whatever kind of role you're claiming here, I don't want to risk a lynch with that in mind.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

vote:KageLord
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Robbnva »

You have never seen scum hammer their buddy before?
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by KageLord »

Quick look at who we have left:

2. Drchrist - Looking pretty town
3. Kagelord - So town it hurts
4. Konowa - Obvtown
6. Robbnva - Almost obvtown (still very town)
7. EvilPacman18 - Hm... we can wait and see what he has
8. VisceraEyes - Who? Probtown only cuz of Natalie's scumread on him
9. xvart - Probscum, mostly PoE
Show

Record:

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Of course I've seen scum hammer their buddy. I've never seen scum hammer their buddy while saying they were pretty sure they'd flip town.
Also, I think xvart's spot on with the KageLord wagon.
In post 223, KageLord wrote:9. xvart - Probscum, mostly OMGUS

ftfy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”