kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am

Post by kondi2424 »

VOTE: IAI You called?

I'm out of town but have phone access. That probably doesn't mean anything but slower posting for this game.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 am

Post by inte »

If feel like IaI is town

But then again its not hard to look town by not acting dumb when it seems everyone else is

v/la for 3 days (ending Thursday)
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Natalie
Natalie
Goon
Natalie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Natalie »

In post 370, Nobody Special wrote:I have been prodded. I have read the thread to this point.

I don't trust Furry for
::reasons::.
Massclaim is sometimes beneficial, but not here, not now.

Vote: Furry

In post 142, Natalie wrote:No, kondi is useful, but don't shoot him now.

This would make more sense if you had said "No, kondi is useless, but don't shoot him now."

Why did you phrase it that way?

I don't know
OnceAndForEver
OnceAndForEver
Goon
OnceAndForEver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 am

Post by OnceAndForEver »

I feel like this is going to end with a no lynch.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Code_X »

My head hurts skimming through those first 16 pages or so. I need to read and make notes in more detail before making any wild assumptions.

I guess I can live with a mass-claim.

I'm also not prepared to lynch a PR today.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:26 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

d1 votecount 7

furry (3) - roflcopter, nobody special, i am innocent
i am innocent (3) - furry, petapan, kondi
inte (1) - hayker
hayker (1) - scooby
drmyshotgun (1) - inte

not voting - codex, thetrollie, natalie, onceandforever, drmyshotgun, salamence

inte v/la until thursday
hayker and scooby have been prodded
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:41 am

Post by petapan »

In post 378, OnceAndForEver wrote:I feel like this is going to end with a no lynch.

that won't happen but yr not exactly helping things along from where you are right now

codex is probably scum btw
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Furry »

@IAI - If you need me to be explicit

1) You vote kondi for doing something that is pro-town in getting the vigs to claim early. The earlier they claim the more we can streamline what we actually do here.
2) You take an "im not moving" stance while ignoring what are some semi-serious votes going around, and completely ignoring anything related to who actually should be vigged.
3) You actually show no interest in lynching me until it appears to become an option. Why would town care at all if they think its an option or not and want to see some support? Scum I can see being afraid of going for a power player.

1st underlined: How does a rolecop differ between vanilla town/vanilla goon. Or Town Neighborizer/Scum Neighborizer. Or Town Roleblocker/Scum Roleblocker. Or dare I say, Town RoleCop/Scum Rolecop. IT DOESN'T. So clearing other claimed town PR's IS NOT TRUE.

Other PRs hun. I didnt think that I would need to hold your hand but apparently I do if you are going to try and make anything I say into a scumtell. That part of why I want a claim. Those roles get caught if they claim through standard actions, so if they get claimed scum are caught or its a real claim that I know not to touch.

2nd underlined: But Scum can pick the most important roles to kill/block. With no information, they are purely guessing and more powers (particularly the better powers) are likely to go through.

Most important role is day vig. If massclaim buys them a few days its worth it. You know... 100% confirmed town roles that we are keeping alive with threats of other stuff?

3rd underlined: See the 1st underlined. The setup is as it is to devalue a rolecop. Make it easier for scum to fake claim....for instance, I could see a Scum Rolecop asking for a mass claim under the pretense that he is a Town Rolecop. The only person he'd have to worry about is the cop, and with no protective roles, heck you, I mean he/she could snuff them out pretty easy, don't you think???

Even if you want to aruge all scum are town/scum roles, the only way rolecop is weak is if they all claim it AND there are not town only roles.
Temporary unretired alt
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 381, petapan wrote:codex is probably scum btw

Based on?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 am

Post by petapan »

gut, i don't have to explain shit
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 384, petapan wrote:gut, i don't have to explain shit

i like your style
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

only three furry votes? i am disappoint
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 am

Post by petapan »

i wouldn't mind dueling wagons here tbh
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

VOTE: Code
That post #379 reeks of fake emotion/worry/everything.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Code_X »

It's purely just a lack of reading actually, but whatever.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:28 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 328, kondi2424 wrote:The only person who has made a decent post in the last two pages is petapan.

I'm on a trip, so I only have phone access until Saturday. It's also midnight. I'm not going to post much content right now.

Everyone who has posted in the past two pages should be ignored completely and stop spamming the thread but Natalie and petapan. The only two who have a chance of being scum are inte and shotgun. That is where our lynch should go today.

VOTE: inte

In post 375, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: IAI You called?

I'm out of town but have phone access. That probably doesn't mean anything but slower posting for this game.

What changed Kondi?

And where are your responses to:
In post 329, Salamence20 wrote:Not so happy on Kondi's post.

Why should petapan be exempt from this?

In post 330, drmyshotgun wrote:What of Peta's posts were good?
Why Inte over me?

Oh well. You probably don't have access to post for these. But enough to vote someone who just unvoted you.
My GTKAS!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 375, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: IAI You called?

Still happy you forced our two vigs out into the open? We have two dead town, and soon to be two dead confirmed town with no protective roles to save them. :igmeou:

In post 382, Furry wrote:@IAI - If you need me to be explicit

1) You vote kondi for doing something that is pro-town in getting the vigs to claim early. The earlier they claim the more we can streamline what we actually do here.
2) You take an "im not moving" stance while ignoring what are some semi-serious votes going around, and completely ignoring anything related to who actually should be vigged.
3) You actually show no interest in lynching me until it appears to become an option. Why would town care at all if they think its an option or not and want to see some support? Scum I can see being afraid of going for a power player.

1) Read my line above and answer the same question too. Specifically, how it is pro-town what was done.
1 continued) The later they claim, the closer to endgame they make it (this is good to have confirmed town at the endgame). Also, their shots wouldn't have been so random. Which is also good/protown. You can claim all you want that "is pro-town in getting the vigs to claim early", but that doesn't make it true.
2) Mine was a very serious vote. Scum is pushing for the massclaim and/or vigs to be outted. At least one of you or kondi are scum, that I am confident of.
2 continued) Caught a lie in there (actually two). I wanted kondi vig'd (see 34), but I also mentioned that if Salamence did not fire a shot, that Natalie should shoot him (see 166). So saying I completely ignored it is yet another lie to chalk up to you. :?
3) No, I supported your lynch when two people claimed rolecop and one of them was you. I already expressed my doubts of two town rolecops, so the fact you went first gives more credence to the counterclaim by the real town rolecop imo. But nice try.

In post 382, Furry wrote:
1st underlined: How does a rolecop differ between vanilla town/vanilla goon. Or Town Neighborizer/Scum Neighborizer. Or Town Roleblocker/Scum Roleblocker. Or dare I say, Town RoleCop/Scum Rolecop. IT DOESN'T. So clearing other claimed town PR's IS NOT TRUE.

Other PRs hun. I didnt think that I would need to hold your hand but apparently I do if you are going to try and make anything I say into a scumtell. That part of why I want a claim. Those roles get caught if they claim through standard actions, so if they get claimed scum are caught or its a real claim that I know not to touch.

So the bookie and godfather? Vs duplicates for the rolecop/roleblocker/neighborizer/vanilla goon? So mass claiming for two power roles, which may or may not be in the game? No, it is a bad decision and any talk otherwise is just scummy.

2nd underlined: But Scum can pick the most important roles to kill/block. With no information, they are purely guessing and more powers (particularly the better powers) are likely to go through.

Most important role is day vig. If massclaim buys them a few days its worth it. You know... 100% confirmed town roles that we are keeping alive with threats of other stuff?

100% AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.
And you and kondi with your mass claiming and fake day vig killed them off. There is 0 chance with no protective roles that they make it to the end game. So why do you keep saying it is pro-town to out them D1, forcing random shots with little information prior to them getting snuffed out?!?!?

3rd underlined: See the 1st underlined. The setup is as it is to devalue a rolecop. Make it easier for scum to fake claim....for instance, I could see a Scum Rolecop asking for a mass claim under the pretense that he is a Town Rolecop. The only person he'd have to worry about is the cop, and with no protective roles, heck you, I mean he/she could snuff them out pretty easy, don't you think???

Even if you want to aruge all scum are town/scum roles, the only way rolecop is weak is if they all claim it AND there are not town only roles.

Town only roles will get snuffed out with no protection. I only hope the more I say it the more you either agree or just confirm you are Scum already.

Furry, will you lynch Kondi? He has claimed VT and you already said that was your preference D1?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Hayker »

I think the Furry wagon should be derailed guys and here is why. Furry will likely be killed eventually if s/he is town due to powerole nature. If s/he stays alive a long time, it will make more sense to lynch him later for likely being mafia. I personally do find how he orchastrated the massclaim scummy with the closest thing to a protective role being a watcher, which we may or may not have. It will allows us a few days of confirmed townies, but not much more. It was quite a guess to assume this game is extremly power role heavy, though I have fallen out of this site's meta recently. I mean 4 mafia-15 town. That is quite a few mislynches given to us. I'm going to iso read everyone and give a list of stances.

We truly should not claim any more roles today to keep them safe. Thers no need to even soft claim them for now.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Furry »

In post 391, I Am Innocent wrote:

1) Read my line above and answer the same question too. Specifically, how it is pro-town what was done.
1 continued) The later they claim, the closer to endgame they make it (this is good to have confirmed town at the endgame). Also, their shots wouldn't have been so random. Which is also good/protown. You can claim all you want that "is pro-town in getting the vigs to claim early", but that doesn't make it true.
2) Mine was a very serious vote. Scum is pushing for the massclaim and/or vigs to be outted. At least one of you or kondi are scum, that I am confident of.
2 continued) Caught a lie in there (actually two). I wanted kondi vig'd (see 34), but I also mentioned that if Salamence did not fire a shot, that Natalie should shoot him (see 166). So saying I completely ignored it is yet another lie to chalk up to you. :?
3) No, I supported your lynch when two people claimed rolecop and one of them was you. I already expressed my doubts of two town rolecops, so the fact you went first gives more credence to the counterclaim by the real town rolecop imo. But nice try.

1) Vigs shooting day one is pro-town because there are two of them. It creates a pair of players scum need to kill as they are confirmed town to couple with players who have active roles. I dont like how early they shot, but it doesnt make what kondi did anti-town. If the vigs are out, scum have to choose between killing confirmed town and threat town. Have you ever been scum when trying to choose between which of those to kill? It makes things very difficult.
2) You never answered why kondi is scum for that push so... im waiting there. You also are mixing up scumhunting with setup work. You talked about the obvious way for roles to prove themselves but did nothing to try and catch scum. Since when is saying "the vig shoots to prove itself" scumhunting? Thats like arguing a cop guilty claim is scumhunting.
3) Ok so you are voting me because there are two claimed rolecops, NOT because of massclaim. Good to know I guess but that doesnt fit in with anything else you say.

100% AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.
And you and kondi with your mass claiming and fake day vig killed them off. There is 0 chance with no protective roles that they make it to the end game. So why do you keep saying it is pro-town to out them D1, forcing random shots with little information prior to them getting snuffed out?!?!?

I cant believe you dont understand basics of mafia this much. If they are revealed early it puts immediate pressure on scum to have to deal with them. If they are revealed, they get killed over PRs. With PRs out too, scum either have to deal with a bunch of players running around threatening to confirm others or letting confirmed town live. When massclaim boosts the strength of some roles (mine) I am fine letting scum choose what they want to deal with.

Town only roles will get snuffed out with no protection. I only hope the more I say it the more you either agree or just confirm you are Scum already.

You are wrong is all I can say. If you refuse to see that you are right, I cant help you. Who cares if town roles that arent the vigs die? It leaves confirmed town in the game. I would be thrilled to see a dead anything but a vig tomorrow.

Furry, will you lynch Kondi? He has claimed VT and you already said that was your preference D1?

No... im not moving my vote from you. Kondi is probably town either way.
Temporary unretired alt
Natalie
Natalie
Goon
Natalie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Natalie »

In post 392, Hayker wrote:
I think the Furry wagon should be derailed guys and here is why. Furry will likely be killed eventually if s/he is town due to powerole nature. If s/he stays alive a long time, it will make more sense to lynch him later for likely being mafia.
I personally do find how he orchastrated the massclaim scummy with the closest thing to a protective role being a watcher, which we may or may not have. It will allows us a few days of confirmed townies, but not much more. It was quite a guess to assume this game is extremly power role heavy, though I have fallen out of this site's meta recently. I mean 4 mafia-15 town. That is quite a few mislynches given to us. I'm going to iso read everyone and give a list of stances.

We truly should not claim any more roles today to keep them safe. Thers no need to even soft claim them for now.

You just gave a reason for scum to keep him alive.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 394, Natalie wrote:
In post 392, Hayker wrote:
I think the Furry wagon should be derailed guys and here is why. Furry will likely be killed eventually if s/he is town due to powerole nature. If s/he stays alive a long time, it will make more sense to lynch him later for likely being mafia.
I personally do find how he orchastrated the massclaim scummy with the closest thing to a protective role being a watcher, which we may or may not have. It will allows us a few days of confirmed townies, but not much more. It was quite a guess to assume this game is extremly power role heavy, though I have fallen out of this site's meta recently. I mean 4 mafia-15 town. That is quite a few mislynches given to us. I'm going to iso read everyone and give a list of stances.

You just gave a reason for scum to keep him alive.

Their loss actually.
My GTKAS!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 am

Post by petapan »

hayker's last post is really bad tbh

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Hayker

I still won't shed any tears if I Am Innocent or Furry gets lynched but this guy is now public enemy number 1

will elaborate as necessary
Natalie
Natalie
Goon
Natalie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Natalie »

I agree, petapan.

VOTE: Hayker
petapan