Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think Tammy is still scum

But whatever.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 1023, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Why would I waffle after he was already dead if I knew he was going to come up scum?

Because it would look odd to defend him, but you needed to stick to your previous position, I guess.

And no, his claim was pretty lackluster. That doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Sooooo, let me get this straight.

You think it would have made me look like scum if I defended redFF instead of acting the way I did (which implies that my actual reaction was not inconsistent with a town reaction). You also agree with my assessment that his claim was lackluster. This has then led you to conclude that I might be scum?
Permanent V/LA.
Cyoeraeth
Cyoeraeth
Townie
Cyoeraeth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Cyoeraeth »

roflcopter (4): Mastermind of Sin, BBmolla, Lastsurvivor, Nobody Special
Tammy (3): FaerieLord, Amrun, Yosarian2
Mastermind of Sin (1): roflcopter
Amrun (1): Tammy

Not Voting: Panzerjager

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is August 14th at 11 PM Eastern.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1025, BBmolla wrote:Post

I think Tammy is still scum

But whatever.

Well then, get on the wagon. With your vote the tammy wagon will be the biggest one.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Ohshi

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tammy
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1021, Mastermind of Sin wrote:=
That said, only roflcopter is scum out of the two people voting me. Yos2 just doesn't get it
at all

I've given you about 20 chances to explain why rofl is scum. You apparently can't, so I can only assume that you don't have a case at all.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: tammy
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh cool. I've always wanted to do this.

:cartwheels: Go Town Go! :cartwheels:

^^^Enthusiasm for Amrun :P

Turning around a scum read on one predecessor is hard enough, but two...ohshish...that's near impossible.

VOTE: Tammy
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1032, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: tammy

LoLscum.
Permanent V/LA.
Cyoeraeth
Cyoeraeth
Townie
Cyoeraeth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Cyoeraeth »

Tammy (6): FaerieLord, Amrun, Yosarian2, BBmolla, roflcopter, Tammy

roflcopter (3): Mastermind of Sin, Lastsurvivor, Nobody Special

Not Voting: Panzerjager

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun set on a surprisingly short day in Vasta. As the crowd turned on Tammy, she willingly gave herself to them, knowing that the Will of All was against her. Her shape constantly shifted as her blue blood spilled upon the ground. When it finally settled, a piece of paper fluttered to the ground. A few eerily familiar words and symbols were scribbled on it, very similar to those that had been found when Shmugen was subject to the Justice of Vasta. Justice had been served yet again.

Tammy, Scum Mimic
, lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. Night actions are due by August 12th at 11PM Eastern. Again, all players must submit an action
Cyoeraeth
Cyoeraeth
Townie
Cyoeraeth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Cyoeraeth »

This night had been anything but eventful. You heard a few strange noises throughout the night, but you awoke peacefully, with no startling occurrences. You all entered the village square, moving towards the portal and expecting the worst, but you all arrived there safely, ready to dispense Justice once more.

No one died in Vasta Night 3

Alive in Vasta Day 4

roflcopter
Amrun
Nobody Special
Yosarian2
FaerieLord
BBmolla (rp. MattP)
lastsurvivor
Panzerjager
Mastermind of Sin
quadz08
Tierce

It is now Day 4. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline for Day 4 is August 26 at 11 PM Eastern.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by BBmolla »

LMFAO

Cool 2/4 of Aia are scum.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Tierce
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

Fuck you to whatever scum or mechanic is behind this. I did not portal last night.

Not a fan of DCLXVI calling Plum's death a vig kill. Plum was VERY CLEARLY not for vigging. And there goes that theory that normalcy is reserved to Aia natives--Plum was an Aia native and a mimic.

PEdit: No, seriously, would love to see you explain that. Am I red or blue, BB?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yes
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by quadz08 »

My guess is that scum can shoot cross-thread, and I'd put down money that Aia is all town right now, and both scumteams are shooting for what they know to be all-town on that side.

VOTE: Tierce. The threadmoving wifom bullshit, the D1 scumminess; we need this out of the game, and fast.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

As I said, I can't be bothered fighting that. Go ahead, it's better than living to LyLo.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1, Cyoeraeth wrote:Power roles can only target players in the same thread. Changing threads will not prevent any action targeting a player from being carried out.

Tierce only people in you thread can target you why haven't you identified who is doing it yet
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Tierce »

But I want this explained, quadz--why is my thread moving, which makes a LOT of sense as a scum power affecting someone simply from reading the rules, more worth of lynching than MoS's move? Tammy's bullshit yesterday should seal me pretty damn clearly as not blue, and "D1 scumminess"? In case you don't recall it, I was a strong element on that redFF lynch. Both teams want me dead, and frankly at this stage I'm okay with granting that and eliminating the doubts, but good grief. Have you looked at this thread?

Amrun wanted to vote me.
BB wanted to vote me.
I think roflcopter wanted to vote me.
You wanted to vote me.

And you think I would jump here WILLINGLY if I were scum, after I said I would be willing to be a sacrificial lamb?

You're blind to what's going on around you and this frustrates me no end. LOOK AT THE SCUMTEAMS. I make no sense as part of either.

Lynch me and get it over with, but open your goddamn eyes afterwards.

PEdit: You IDIOT. "Power roles". That's active abilities. HELLO FACTIONAL ABILITIES. If scum can kill across threads, it makes sense they can portal people across threads too.

Whatever. Get it done and spare me reading yet another pile of bullshit quicklynching.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Tierce »

Lol.

Quadz, BB, Panzer, Amrun. (Panzer instead of roflcopter, had that one wrong.)

Hey, btw, want to know how Tammy went over my slot?
Spoiler: Wallfest, Ctrl+F "Tierce"
In post 862, Tammy wrote:Amrun - Not really sure how that's indicative of scummy. I don't have a read on Tierce right now but considering that I'm pretty sure I'm the recent addition that she's not very enthused with joining this game, I think that scum Tierce would take an advantage like that to agree with Yos if she thought he was saying that he didn't like my post, which he probably was.

Yos- I can't give you what you want right now. I haven't read this thread at all, except for the skim of the last couple pages when I entered the game on Sunday morning. I hoped that I would be able to read the threads this week, but I had a death in the family and have been doubling up on work the past few days and finishing other responsibilities so I can visit my family this weekend, and I just haven't had time. Not to go all AtE about it, but I probably won't have a chance to really read it until after the weekend.

I don't know why my town read on MoS is strange. Part of it is meta based and part of it is attitude based. We've played together in a couple games. One I was town and he was scum (I misread him as town), and one I was scum and he was town. His entire attitude is far more similar to his town game than his scum game; this confidence that he's town and other people are stupid to question it is how he behaved as town and not how he behaved as scum at all. And yes, I know people can work to their meta, but there's an attitude about him that reads town. It's actually a really really strong read for me.

As far as NS, it's a little meta based too, but I don't feel as confident in it. We played in NY146 together and he spent a good amount of time working to convince me that he was playing to his town meta and not his scum meta in LyLo. What I saw in his iso fits his scum meta far far more than his town meta...not only with the activity level but with the strength of his read on MoS. He said he was working to change his meta, and if that's true then it's awesome, but I'm not just going to take that at face value. I don't remember a claim, so I'll have to look at it when I have a chance to read the thread in the next week.

In post 958, Tammy wrote:Okay so, finally catching up with this game...

First couple pages...game mechanics snooze fest...zzzzzzzzzzz

gets roflcopter town points. Could be just because I'm working with a slight scum read on NS.

Oh Toonfighter has a Goya painting as his avatar...I like this guy...

Page 3 was a meh page full of meta but this was interesting since it was all about NS...

In post 71, roflcopter wrote:
In post 60, PJ. wrote:NS is actually playing to his town meta right now. Normally, I completely disagree with meta usage but on NS, it's pretty much the only way to catch him.

Yos is still not here so I can't agree with yosarian2 yet..

what is ns's town meta. tell me everything.

Let's let NS tell you himself..

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p4032193

Since he spent days convincing me lurking was his town meta, and being active what his scum meta, I can see anyone getting a bit paranoid over his play this game.

MattP is town because BB is town but this is complete and utter BS

In post 75, MattP wrote:
Also, yes, NS it town too, I can read him like a picture book, it's just a gut feel with his, but generally he is more proactive and aggressive as town and reserved and lurky as scum.

Why is everyone smoking crack on a non-existent FairieLoird scumslip?

Okay page 4 and roflcopter looks pretty obvtown...why is there the big wagon on him again?

I LOVE Sir Bastion - His meta arguments are so spot on. Y'all use meta FAR FAR too often and act like it's the alpha and the omega and often come out wrong wrong wrong. (I totally realize that I used meta just a little with NS, but when someone spends a good amount of time insisting on their meta, it leaves an impression.) Meta is useful, but not as USEFUL as someone of you around here think it is. /soapbox.

Holy Crap Crypto makes me laugh...he's always and forever town because of that...just so you know.

Okay votes are piling up on FairieLord. I dont' understand from my read through; I'll have to iso. You guys seem to have gotten over the "slip" thing though. Do I just suck at reading comprehension?

In post 113, Shmugen wrote:There's no reason for scum to want to keep a wagon at L-1 while Voweltown takes it's time unless the wagon is on scum. The longer someone sits at L-1, the longer they have to talk themselves out of being at L-1. It's not a plan I see scum cooking up.

This is not a town tell. This is a Nobody Special tell. He doesn't like to put people at L-1. Granted, I don't remember his scum games right now off the top of my head, but he typically doesn't like to put people at L-1 or at least acts like he doesn't.

In post 118, Amrun wrote:No one else has an issue with faerielord thinking the fact that he scumslipped is a possibility?

Kill it now.

Are you reaction testing? Because if not, seriously? I don't see him accepting his scumslipping, but saying he doesn't see it and would gladly explain what it is someone sees if they point it out. I mean it's not how I would react, either scum or town, but that still doesn't mean it's coming from scum. Why are you guys stretching so hard?

Lost Survivor
You're voting for roflcopter for his early game push on NS. What do you think of ? Care to clarify? Especially considering that was rofl agreeing with Yos. Also, do you have a town read on NS? Why?

In post 145, Amrun wrote:That's clearly not all you said. What? Do I have to do a quote stripe to respond to you, or something? You said several things, but the meat of your case is that NS said he did not attack TF after he implied an FoS on him, and that there inconsistencies in his expressed thoughts on FL. I don't think these are things that can't come from town - and in fact, I know NS deliberates about his posts as scum, and I think they are more likely to come from town, because he is not worried about consistency.

I literally have no idea what this post means at all.

makes it pretty clear there wasn't the slip everyone thought they saw. Maybe there was a difference in sentence wording that got people all "AHA SCUM SLIP" I mean give me 100 "scum slips" and I'll show you 90 "human slips" so they're pretty stupid, but etc.

roflcopter
Why is MoS scum. I think he's town.

Holy crap. Crypto makes me laugh as he replaces out. Just saying. His slots so obvtown it's not funny.

FairieLord
Are you really voting for my predecessor's predecessor because he mistook you for Toon Fighter when he made his case according to . If it's something more substantial, I'd really like to hear you clarify it for the class because lynching someone over points of confusion and calling someone by the wrong name is about just as bad as lynching them over a scumslip that isn't really one...you know?

In post 219, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 218, Amrun wrote:Oops, forgot. It was a reaction face to show how much I disapprove of ls's post.

What was so bad about it?

*head+desk*

You know what's funny? When you totally disagree with your predecessors. Trollie, who I now know is Tammy v1, read NS as town and Rofl as scum. I read them pretty much the opposite. It's pretty amusing. (Okay, rofl is tentatively town to me right now cuz still bitter a bit but I'm keeping it in check)

Okay gonna have to agree with FL on how someone acts is mood dependent and not often alignment dependent. But, why is so much time being spent on this inconsequential crap instead of the game???

Yos is probably town for . The "no one's commented on my post ###" is more likely to come from town than scum.

In post 265, Nobody Special wrote:Everyone should note that I'm currently doing two things as a mafia player: Trying to actively change my meta by playing more "towny" no matter my alignment; and actually paring down the number of games I'm in simultaneously in order to give each game its proper level of activity.

That being said, if you wish to try to outguess my alignment even though I'm telling you I'm actively changing it, be my guest.

I think Amrun is being a bit too cautious, but she's looking pretty town to me.

Either FaerieLord or Trollie is a good lynch for today.

unvote

Vote: FaerieLord

Like I really want to vote you because this feels really disingenuous but in mafia behind the maiden three people did this and I disbelieved them all, and they were each telling the truth. Still.

BB enters and makes himself obvtown. Yep, that's partly based off meta...whut???

BB
You knew that Tierce was obvscum. Why didn't you push it while she was in this thread yesterday?

And peta enters and carries on crypto's obvtown adventures.

In post 332, Shmugen wrote:
General rundown of Vasta:
Town: Yosarian, Sir Bastion, Petapan, Amrun
Null: LastSurvivor, BBMolla, Panzer, FaerieLord, ToonFighter
Scum: Roflcopter, Trollie, Nobody Special

Need to put this here for me to look at later.

In post 385, BBmolla wrote:Well I have that role too.

Which sucks.

This is you counter claiming NS, but you later give a different role. I'm confused. The problem is that I'm also a mimic. But, you claimed mason later today, so now I'm not sure what to think.

In post 515, Nobody Special wrote:I'm only doing this for fear of no-lynching, being this close to deadline.

Hasta la Vasta, baby!

unvote

Vote: Shmugen

Why did you feel the need to point this out?

Okay, I've made it into twilight with you guys telling town how he's obvious scum. I'll try to finish the rest of the thread tomorrow or Monday.

In post 998, Tammy wrote:Oh and you all...when Tierce "magically" appears in this thread again tomorrow, don't let her slip by again.

In post 1015, Tammy wrote:
In post 1008, FaerieLord wrote:
Still, Tammy wagon nao. Continuing with Amrun, and seeing Tammy's answer. While she has shown some town reads ( as Tammy has pointed out), she has shown no scum reads. I know Tammy has fence-sat in the past as town, but this is complete non-commital play. Plus as stated, Weapons was meh to bad, Trollie was bad to terrible.

This is not true. When I arrived this game was in twilight, so I tried to help the other thread. I had a scum read on Shadoweh and pointed out reason that I thought she was scum. I also have a scum read on Tierce and think she shouldn't be overlooked as she did nothing to help AiA yesterday while they were deciding between Implosion and Shadoweh. She supposedly was dragged here and didn't want to be, and she didn't even help them with the lynch. That she was "pulled" back and there was no death in that thread last night either is highly suspicious.

I said upon entering that I am leaning scum on Nobody Special and why. He's starting to play to his town meta again though which is frustrating and can be faked so I don't know what to do about that.

I'm not going to make up scum reads just to say aha I have these strong scum reads though.

This is the epitome of opportunistic scum who NEVER EXPLAINED HER SCUMREAD ON ME. Tammy was pissed because I was calling her scum, saw her opportunity with the thread-moving stuff and the fact that Vasta were calling for my blood, and then went so far as to suggest I might be moved last night... and you're going with it? Wow, I'm impressed with the quality of thinking going on here.

Especially that last post. LOOK AT IT. When I was in Vasta D2, who spent the early day trying to keep as much contact with Aia as possible? Someone who CLEARLY had not planned to be here.

petapan saw this, but obviously that is the player who bites a bullet while I have to deal with this BS.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Tierce »

Just noticed--both Aia kills last night were shots. Either the kills are flavored according to thread, or there is a missing factional kill somewhere and one of the shots is speshul and new--I don't think scum shots can be mimicked? BB, Panzer, NS, what say you?

Also, how many mimics are we up to now? Two confirmed scum, one confirmed town, four alive? (FaerieLord, Panzer, BB, NS) Am I missing any claimed one?

Are we in a condition where we should consider massclaim in one or both threads?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by quadz08 »

That's a good catch on the flavor of the kills in Aia.
Mod, can we get confirmation that flavor on last night's kills are written accurately?

In response to "why not MoS": his single move is less suspicious than your multiple ones. *shrug* I admit that it's possible that scum is flipping you back and forth just to fuck with us and make us lynch you, but at this point, we'll KNOW that's what's happening if you flip town, making that maneuver pretty much useless in the future.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Tierce »

And that's why I'm past giving a damn. They're using that power in a pretty useless manner if all they're getting off it is a single lynch come D4, with four scum in the ground already. I don't particularly mind. However, if there is something that really, really frustrates me, is being ignored after I die. Please take the blinders off if I'm lynched and consider who would have interest in this situation.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

...Plum could be a vig kill, but now ISOing Plum is important? I dislike this cognitive dissonance. If Plum was killed by scum, logic dictates it's likely there is scum in Aia; why aren't you doing that analysis yourself, DCLXVI?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”