Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Jal »

Not voting without Peregrine returning regardless.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 600, Jal wrote:Not voting without Peregrine returning regardless.

I know but you just confirmed yourself as town, so I'm happy where my vote sits.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Vote Count 5.03

Jal (0)
PeregrineV (1) Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion (0)

Not voting Jal, PeregrineV,

With 3 left it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-21 09:50:52)
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sooo

Peregrin will be back soon, any further thoughts, questions for me jal before he gets here?

btw I'll be VLA for most of tomorrow as I'm finally finished up at this location and heading home after almost 2 months working in the middle of nowhere. But it takes most of the day to get home by ferry/train. I'll hopefully be able to check in online after a short while once I'm at the train. but it'll be a pain to post.

I am curious what job you do on the movie shoot I know that is a LOT of hard work and long hours but I am sure also very satisfying as well.
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Jal »

^^ I'd like to know what job also. Sorry, was pretty much v/la myself. I'll get going on this later today. Hopefully Peregrine comes back or this will be useless anyway.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

My initial was Jal was scum, because of the activity decrease and the sincerity of the Gen_Wolf claim early game.

However, unless Jal is trolling, he's probably not scum, since he would have hammered. That makes it Bastion.

Vote: Bastion
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I normally work as Assistant Director, but this shoot was actually my own so I was the director in a short film. Hence I was out at the small irish town we were filming in almost a month before the shoot casting and rehearsing etc etc, shot for 7 days and then I was there for a week after the shoot sorting out all the money and logistics with the producer.

I am actually at my own computer for the first time in over a month today. Sort of put off by the much larger screen and actual keyboard...

Anyway

Peregrinev say's I am scum and I say he is scum.

Jal it is up to you to make the call. Would you like to take a shot in the dark or is there anything you would like us to do. We could try a blood test like they do in 'The Thing'.
Scum:

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Jal »

That's all ya got, PV?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

the day I have lots of free time no one needs me :(
Scum:

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 607, Jal wrote:That's all ya got, PV?

Most of it was why you were scum over Bastion. But, it wouldn't make sense at this point, unless you are trolling for some reason.

Are you looking for something in particular?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Do we take turns to go vla?
Scum:

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Jal »

I think so. My heart says Peregrine, but my gut says Sir Bastrino.

A few things that stand out in your big case post:

Part of the key to consider is that Gunny made the all the kills. But you, specifically should have no knowledge of that from your end to assume this from the start. It's obvious how you and Peregrine couldn't have made the D1 kill, but you don't know about me but you go ahead with that "knowledge."

Both drmyshotgun and Peregrine weren't active much in this thread but were active enough in their other threads during this time (I was in games with both of them at the time) so I don't think it would be clear who took more action over the other. Plus, in the few scum games I've had the scum can choose on behalf of the other to get them to make the kill, so I don't see this as a factor for peregrine.

You guys have to tell me why the hell you killed Om. He was my number one suspect and then he died. Vijay or TvK thought it was to stir the JK wifom, but no one scum took advantage of it. What the hell was with that kill.

And Peregrine, give me a break. I know you haven't read the thread yet. You weren't coming into the thread to do anything.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'm really annoyed.

I bought ben and jerrys phish food ice cream and there are no fish shaped chocolate bits in it :(

very odd.

Anyway. Jal I'm not 100% in what you are asking in the 3rd paragraph about the gunny kills?

As for the Om kill I wasnt here day 1 and while I did read day 1 I dont think anything stuck out from his posting that made me think why he was killed. So I'd go with the default they were power role hunting perhaps?

My *big post* wasnt really written from the perspective to convince others with a case it was more me putting out who I was going to side with in this Lylo. I genuinely expected the game to finish 3-5 posts after with you either being scum and I was wrong or clear you and put it down to you to make the choice.

It was literally inches between me choosing to vote you or to vote peregrinev. And honestly if I was to pick something out that had me choose him over you it is that drmyshotgun replaced in on day 1 and that does create a natural distancing between scum and day 1 shotgun named you town (which would only have worked if he had a stronger town game then you at the time which he didnt) while he kept his distance from peregrinev.

OH!!!

THERE ARE ALL THE CHOCOLATE PIECES...they have all gone to the bottom of the tub forming a layer of chocolate fossils...
Scum:

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Jal »

I really want ice cream now.

The Gunny Kills:

You already start off under assumption that Gunny made the N1 kill. You can only rule out Peregrine, but not me. However, you start off your things to consider with this point like it is fact.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

You already start off under assumption that Gunny made the N1 kill. You can only rule out Peregrine, but not me. However, you start off your things to consider with this point like it is fact.

True it is an assumption, but there's no case for you to give control of the kill back to gunny for N2 if you had it N1.

Consider that he hammered someone during day 2 and looked incredibly scummy at the end of the day. Why would you give him back control when if you'd held on to it chances were higher that you wouldnt have been locked up.

It couldnt be out of fear for the tracker, you'd just got him lynched there was no risk in holding onto the kill, but there was a lot of risk giving it over to gunny.
Scum:

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Jal-
I was going to come back and tell Bastion to look at day 1 Jal- the first 30 posts in ISO. And then compare it to day 2 Jal, the next 15 posts. There is a huge difference, and one I see in scum a lot of times after a busy day1 and a mislynch. They tone down their activity to move the spotlight off of them.

And this is without even delving into the actual content of those posts. But, as mentioned twice before, that would be presenting a case for scum Jal. Which, as mentioned twice before, would be highly unlikely given the fact that you could have already hammered and ended the game.

So, I ask again, what are you looking for?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

and?
Scum:

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Jal »

I want to rid myself of this game. I also want to see my flavour. By the sound of it, Lastsurvivor and I were some bitter old married couple.

The town slip Kondi pointed out? That was essentially me scum slipping when playing in Open 408 where I was concurrently scum with Lastsurvivor. I was wondering if any would pick up on this. Boy was I paranoid. Didn't think it would be viewed as anything like a town slip until Kondi pointed it out.

On a last note, this is still the most awesome post in the game:

In post 401, vijay2vasandani wrote:Well there was once this feisty wolf who wanted to eat all the nice juicy rabbits. Earlier in the day, he managed to corner one particular rabbit, but for some reason, this rabbit managed to wriggle free through the use of strange magics involving white light. Outraged and hungered, the wolf realised he needed this rabbit gone. But how can he do this? He realised the only way was to get the other rabbits to help him. But why would they listen to him, him and his sharp teeth? How then could he achieve this, this task of epic proportions? He thought and thought, and thought some more, long and deep into the night, until the very edge of daybreak where his eyes lit up. "yes," he says, "yes, we've got them now!" He rushes off to the nefarious depths of his dank lair and pulls out two glasses of wine. With a flourish and a bow, he offers this to the poor, innocent rabbits. Along with the innocent gifts, the seeds of doubt are planted. The whisperings of black magic, witchcraft and heresy, tales of white light doing evil things. However, one rabbit, gifted in both looks and intelligence, with a star emblazoned on his forehead, downed both glasses of wine (for this rabbit is not one to waste any alcohol, except for Absolut *shudder*) and exposed this evil wolf's treachery. The wolf screamed and ranted, but the rabbits were no longer under the spell of the wine in front of them..

It ends there. I love Bacardi.

Maybe I should get the Bunny avatar again.

VOTE: Peregrine
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

town wins?
Scum:

drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Heh. Town wins.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Thank you jal!

*phew* that was my first lylo as town, got worried for a second there.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Quietest endgame ever...
Scum:

drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Let's party together Bastion!!
Wait....actually. Nah.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I was worried I ruined everything with my post-death rant. It certainly didn't help.

HERE'S THE DEAD QT
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sorry for getting you mislynched LS. If I had taken my vote of you then perhaps town would have walked away with this game sooner :(
Scum:

Return to “Completed Open Games”