roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ugh why would an actual jailkeeper target me last night. like, seriously, thinking about it from a jk's perspective, if i'm town scum obviously aren't going to kill me because i'm highly suspected and if i'm scum then i'm obviously not the one who's going to perform the night kill because i'm highly suspected. there is no circumstance where jailing me is the right play.

vote: empking
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

and if you were really a jailkeeper scum would have murdered your face off because that role is too powerful for them to leave around. its not a good early fake claim bro.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ok

WHY AM I ALIVE

Or more importantly....

WHY WAS THERE NO VIG/SK SHOT LAST NIGHT IF VE WASNT JK'ED

Only possibility is that VE Vig'd ROFL, which is retarded SINCE I SHOULD OF BEEN VIG'D :evil:

WHAT THE. FUCK.

AND ROFL TAKE THAT VOTE OFF!

Empking RB on you is pathetic when the true scum roleblocker would of been on VE.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Plus, Empking, you should of been on me.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dude its pretty obvious that if he's a scum roleblocker he can claim to have been on me and have actually targeted whoever the fuck he pleases
soi soi soi

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 550, roflcopter wrote:if i'm scum then i'm obviously not the one who's going to perform the night kill because i'm highly suspected.

That's what scum would think which is what makes you the perfect nightkiller.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Mod:

If a Vig shoots and gets roleblocked, is he told that he is blocked?
If a SK shoots and gets roleblocked, is he told that he is blocked?
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by McStab »

I hardly think scum would take WIFOM chance on roflcopter over another member who would presumably be better hidden. I think ROFL's argument makes alot of sense, but I'm going to do a quick reread of the PM wagon and see if I can find anything scummy.
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 548, Empking wrote:I targeted ROFL last night (in an attempt to roleblock him). The Nhammen kill doesn't look like one scum-ROFL had motive to make (though then again Nhammen was one of the townier player meaning every scum had a motive to kill him.)

Vote: Vela
- I'm sheeping the dead guy.

VOTE: Empking

INB4 OMGUS

This is gut. As scum, Night actions and Day play are inextricably linked. I firmly believe that Emp shot Nhammen last night, and given the context of his last vote (me), is attempting to capitalize on what is, admittedly, a shady situation. But bro, cmon. If I were
actually
scum, I wouldn't be dumb enough to kill the first person to accuse me of being such. That's just stupid play.
Show
"It is said that people who have shared traumatic experiences form a bond, and when reminded of that bond, all manner of memories, emotions, and sympathies can be conveyed between those people in mere moments, such as with a meaningful glance or a single word.

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So first I caught up on what happened during my V/LA. I see you guys got your Policy lynch out of the way. I hope you are happy. PM wasn’t on the Prescing lynch so it wasn’t a horrible option.

VOTE: Toon

This was a better one. Given that nhammen was pretty strong on Velaz at the end of the day I would also strongly consider a Velaz vote. Especially after trying to lay the Nhammen shot at Empking’s feet today.

--

@McStab
– so you got your ‘safe’ Policy lynch. I want you to lay out three solid scum suspects and why today.

@ROFL
– Stop voting Empking. You are doing it wrong. He’s almost overwhelmingly Town based on how things turned out from last Night IMO.

@Viscera
– Did you shoot last Night? Yes or no first and based on that we can go forward …

--

Inte wrote: Hmm, he was a scum read too.

Explain in a couple of sentences why because he was pretty damn Town IMO.

Inte wrote: sigh, we're basically back to square 1

Um, whut?

--

Sala wrote: 1. I would probably still think Arugula is scum, probably better than TF.

So PM flipped Town. Why didn’t you start the day voting Arugula?

--

Arugula wrote: @MoI
No, but he is singling me out for no reason.

So what? Frankly this strikes me as “Why me whining” not “This person is scummy for pushing on me for reasons he could push on 4 other players and not explain the why he chose me”.

You haven’t done anything with trying to ascertain Sala’s motivations and that’s behavior that more likely comes from scum IMO. I still don’t like lynching from those on the Prescing wagon but each post you make has me rethinking that stance.

--

McQueen wrote: Your flip actually will help me get a better placement of where Salamence20 stands in this game, as does PM. I'd rather lynch PM, and have you vigged.

Awful lot of IIoA talk here. Analysis on what PM’s Town alignment told you stat.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Velazanth »

VE needs to claim his night action.
Show
"It is said that people who have shared traumatic experiences form a bond, and when reminded of that bond, all manner of memories, emotions, and sympathies can be conveyed between those people in mere moments, such as with a meaningful glance or a single word.

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Velazanth »

@ MOI, well I didn't pull the fuckin' trigger (as I have no power but my voice) and Empking pinged my scumdar with that vote. God dammit. Scum, whoever the hell you are, I hate you. Because your plan is working -.-
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Also, @MoI, why is the Presc. wagon all town? I still believe in the powerbus.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 pm

In post 562, Velazanth wrote:Also, @MoI, why is the Presc. wagon all town? I still believe in the powerbus.

Then you are either

A. Scum trying to avoid lynching in the pool off the wagon to extend your lifespan (seriously, note that all scum shots have so far landed comfortably ON the Prescing wagon).
B. A player who has no clue.

Which is it? Because I have yet to see anyone come close to showing me a Powerlynch on a Godfather so early Day 1 that has more scum on it than off. And until you can even turn up a single example here on MS I'm going to work from the overwhelmingly more realistic and likely scenario that more scum are off his wagon than on it.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Obviously it's B. There's always a first time for everything. Show me another example of a page three execution of the Vig. It's happened a grand total of once. Also, referencing past games is difficult after the crash.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 558, Velazanth wrote:This is gut. As scum, Night actions and Day play are inextricably linked. I firmly believe that Emp shot Nhammen last night, and given the context of his last vote (me), is attempting to capitalize on what is, admittedly, a shady situation. But bro, cmon. If I were actually scum, I wouldn't be dumb enough to kill the first person to accuse me of being such. That's just stupid play.

No it's correct play. What's the alternative; killing players who don't suspect you?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Yes actually. So as to avert suspicion.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

In post 566, Velazanth wrote:Yes actually. So as to avert suspicion.

So you think smart scum play is to kill the Town players off who DON'T suspect you and leave around those people more likely to band together to lynch you? Especially for scum in this game who are already down 2 members?

Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Velazanth »

I'd prefer to defend my case in open forum, convincing everyone of my innocence, as opposed to blatantly silencing my opposition. Idk. Maybe I'm just a dumbass, but I'm not scum. It's all I'm trying to say.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

We are not lynching Velazanth or Toon Fighter today. These two players are Town, for sure.

If we are lynching based on MoI's philosophy, the one where we have to lynch people not on the Godfather lynch, then Empking is the only option imo. On the Wagon, I could go for Arugula, Salamance, and possibly even MoI for concocting this plan to only lynch off the lynch.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:51 pm

In post 569, Toogeloo wrote:If we are lynching based on MoI's philosophy, the one where we have to lynch people not on the Godfather lynch, then Empking is the only option imo. On the Wagon, I could go for Arugula, Salamance, and possibly even MoI for concocting this plan to only lynch off the lynch.

Interesting that (aside from ignoring yourself who IMO is a good possible lynch which is clearly Null) you also ignore inte and McStab who were both off the wagon in trying to suggest that the only acceptable lynch is Empking who claimed Jailkeeper. Aside from you "These two are Town" which leaves much to be desired IMO.

And by interesting I mean scummy. You suggest I'm a viable lynch for wanting to lynch off the wagon but you yourself falsely frame the pool off the wagon in assessing whether that is a good plan.

What are you 'reads' on inte and McStab?

McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by McStab »

McStab, Toon Fighter, mcqueen, Toogeloo, Velazanth, Salamence20, Arugula, ROFLcopter

This is the order of people who voted PM.

I know I'm not scum, so I won't go into depth about me. I was pushing the PM wagon the whole day, so I do take some responsibility for the unfortunate death of a townsperson. That being said, we could be in a much worse position if we lynched a real JK (it remains to be seen if Empking really is one), lynched a townie who was contributing to scumhunting or outed another PR. Instead, although we lost PM, we also lost a big distraction who the scum would never have gotten around to killing.

Toon Fighter

Day One Behaviour: Wasn't on the Prescending wagon, and seemed to avoid the issue. That being said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he was busy and the wagon moved quicker than he thought. Either way, Day One certainly doesn't preclude him from being scum.

Day Two Behaviour: Not very active scumhunting; continued to prod-dodge and delay most of the day until he finally came up with a brief, but not terrible, scumreads post. In it, he seemed to find Sala the scummiest (based largely on attitude, if we rely on his earlier posts) and wanted to lynch PM for being anti-town (largely a policy). His official justification was for PM claiming VT so early without provocation. Not bad reasoning, but certainly nothing fantastic. Still, he jumped on at a pretty early part of the wagon, so I don't think the information provided is conclusive one way or another.

Read: Inconclusive leaning scum; acceptable lynch.

mcqueen
:

Day One Behaviour: Prevailingly pro-town. His exchange with Prescending is hard to see through scum eyes.

Day Two Behaviour: Tunnelled Sala most of the day, notably protected Empking from accusations on weak grounds. Seemed to advocate lynching Sala to garner information, more than finding him scummy. Jumps on the PM wagon early-middle, but with decent justification. Looking for the vig when he's already claimed is interesting, but I'm not sure it can be interpreted as an alignment tell. Either way, his behaviour Day One and his willingness to lynch solely to gain information (without much justification) leans reckless town to me, but his behaviour certainly shouldn't be beyond reproach.

Read: Conclusively town; not 100% confirmed, still subject to change. For today, not an acceptable lynch by any stretch of the imagination.

Toogeloo

Day One Behaviour: Stays off and ignores the Prescending wagon despite being active. Tunnels Salamence. Scummy.

Day Two Behaviour: Starts off questioning VE about killing IaI. Seems to be fishing for SK possibilities. Suspicious. Seems to flip from ROFL to Empking rather easily, despite them being opposing viewpoints for most of the day. Blatant sheeping of myself to get on the PM wagon, with no previous accusations made towards PM by Toogeloo.

Day Three Behaviour: Hesitant to continue lynching off the wagon; seems to be some self-preservation at play here.

Read: Conclusively scummy. His Day One dodging of the Prescending lynch, Day Two interest in a potential third party, vote-hopping from totally opposing viewpoints using blatant sheepery (sheeping both MoI and myself at various points), and opportunistic jump on the wagon is behaviour indicative of scum.
LYNCH HIM WITH FIRE

The rest of my reads on the wagon will come later, but the tl;dr version is that McQueen may be scum but is definitely not a priority lynch anytime soon, Toon Fighter is a null read atm, and Toogeloo is obv. scum.

Vote: Toogeloo
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

@MoI:

First, glad to see you back, maybe today people will do something today (I know you were V/LA, but there was no excuse for everyone else's play that forced us into a PM lynch)

Secondly, I have thought about voting Arugula, but I plan on waiting on why I am not dead, which pisses me off because my townflip would of been more useful than Nhammen's and PM's flips. :igmeou:

Thirdly, I have never been scum, so I can't really show proof, but I would hammer the godfather as scum if I knew the godfathers wagon wasn't going to be stopped. Like you said, maybe it would be a bad move, but as scum I would either try to make myself look town, make my buddies look town and be a sacrificial lamb, or both.

I'm lynching these today:
Arugula
ROFL
TF
Toog

I'm not lynching:
MoI
McStab
VE
McQueen
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fuck it, I'll just shove MoI's plan down his throat.

I am the town Cop. Night 1 I scanned Velazanth Innocent. Night 2 I scanned Toon Fighter innocent. Pine was non-existent Day 1, he shouldn't even be included in the "plan" and Tangion was similarly so, eventually being replaced.

So what now MoI?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ok. So the schedule of events are as follows:

MoI wall
VE reveals her night action
I vote someone
Empking/ROFL/McQueen says something
TF says "hahaha I'm town" then lurks for the rest of the game
Arugula does something and MoI yells at him for it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”